It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact is Near!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Not necessarily! They describe themselves as humanoid, -where they get the name, I have no idea! -but its supposed to be a large number of 'galactic civilization's' that will unite to form a 'Galactic Civilization' on Earth. I guess this is what the 2012 thing is all about.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
I guess this is what the 2012 thing is all about.

May be even sooner friend. To Rapture some of you

[edit on 10/15/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
I guess this is what the 2012 thing is all about.

keep guessing

i guess that if somekind of contact is about to happen, it will be some government scheme to make people believe.

-v

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
what date have they got in mind after 2012 goes by without a so much as a postcard from the federation please.

and will there be a new book to tell us about it..??

ffs the chinese are euthenasing the monks of tibet as you lot reply to this tosh.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by manxman2]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
If the GFL does show up, it is going to have to be one heck of an entrance!

With a name like the Galactic Federation of Light, you can't just step out of a small ship and wave.

We're going to need some long flowing robes, huge spacey boots, big colorful windblown hair, and some sort of laser light show! Anything less will be a dissapointment

That sounds like an 80's Van Halen music video to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

The Galactic Federation have just announced that we are on the brink of 'First Contact'.

Again? Would that make it second contact? ^_^

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Now keep in mind this is "serious stuff." ...So, but not shocked by all those that have been 'scoffing 'n' mocking' - I love it! Sitting back here in my lovely Fat chair and laughing and chuckling at such great entertainment!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think the Klingons and the Romulans, want in on the disclosure too, LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Are you serious? Isn't this the same stuff made up from that fraudulent Blossom Goodchild who probably has mental problems?

I watched her video post the no-show last time of her with sadness and really hoped that she would get the help she needs.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
I have feeling I've heard this before?

My goodness, in what fantasies are people living in? And if they come, so what? What difference do they make in your life and in world at large?

I bet your life would be just as miserable as it is now. I think the Palestinians would be still throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers and Israeli soldiers still shooting bullets towards them. The rich would still abuse the poor; strong would still beat the weak.

Somehow I think that Megathron guy is going to have another good excuse not to show up.

-v

[edit on 15-10-2009 by v01i0]

Life will forever change after first contact...

Hello Mr. Alien, how did you manage to defy the laws of physics and travel here at faster than the speed of light ?

"Oh thats easy, our technology allows us unlimited energy and speeds that break the lightspeed barrier."

That right there will end poverty, money, most crime, the elite, war, and human diseases.

technology will free us from mundane tasks. It will give us all a large home, all the food we could ever want, end to most diseases, longer life - maybe even immortality.

money born from artificial scarcity will go bye bye. and thats why we have the secrecy to begin with. the elite dont want to let go of their power over us

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

You seem to be assuming a lot of things. What makes you assume they decide to reveal any of their technology to us (assuming they would even show up!)?

Giving that kind of techology to mankind is really like putting a sword into hand of a child.

No. Their assumed technology won't change mankind psychologically. While I regard it highly suspicous that they would even show up, I see it even more unlikely that they would be giving infants potentially dangerous technology.

-v

[edit on 15-10-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
you speak for yourself i want one of those laser sword thingys.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Disclosure has to be leaked to us. Any political or social change has to take place slowly. We have to warm up to the idea.

I think the last poll I saw or heard about said that roughly eighty percent of the population believed in UFO's or extraterrestrial life. So, it seems that we've all been warming up to the idea, and in time life existing outside our world will be a given.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
yes but 80% of americans only makes up 4% of the world the other 96% may have there own ideas.

where will they be holding this gig.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by manxman2

What gig? This is to be a "International series of Broadcasts" World News Media.....

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I know why we havent heard anything until now!

This is becoming a monthly occurance on ATS.

On a serious note though, whatever floats you boat, good luck with it.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
how will we recognise them..

edit to say sorry.

obviously by the alpha centory number plates on there motta.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
this sounds like the same thing that they told the australian actress "blossom goodchild". I told everyone about the UFOs showing up some day. Never showed up. She looked pretty bad too.

There is in fact nothing to show up...
- they are here, were always here. We are them, they are us. We are in a matrix. the question is when is the veil going to be lifted.

link   

The Galactic Federation have just announced that we are on the brink of 'First Contact'. The announcement's will be very soon, and before the end of the year we will have full 'Disclosure'. I find this interesting since there has been an earlier message given by David Wilcox's.

I find this interesting since there has been an earlier message given by David Wilcox's
[sic]

So David Wilcox announces that there will be disclosure, and suddenly the GFL are back. Are they riding on the credibility of DW's words because the GFL keep threatening to come but never do, so nobody actually listens to them any more?
David Wilcox gets some attention and suddenly the GFL are like a street crowd behind a TV interview.......waving and smiling like mad trying to get some attention.

Don't get me wrong, disclosure would be very cool. But let's just leave the good ol' GFL out of it, shall we?

Not an attack on the OP. I just think the GFL had their fifteen minutes, and it was rubbish.

link   
First to take place is the build up of 'Disclosure' through a given series of announcements through the public media. Next is the arrival of 'fleets'- mass landings....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join