It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day: Birther Taitz Fined $20,000 For Misconduct

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

A few posts back you said ….

Speaking for myself, the reasons I think he is eligible to be president is that I have NO reason to believe otherwise, I have seen his CoLB and further, I respect the man's privacy.

And now you say

In fact, I have ALWAYS stated that I don't know if his CoLB is "real", true or original or not. I can't possibly. I am not a professional. I don't believe a document in jpg format can be verified as real OR fake over the Internet. I am not making the claim that the CoLB we've all seen is "real". I don't know.

Ok, maybe that makes sense to you

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If you know the difference between the word THINK and the word KNOW, it makes absolute sense. Well, it does to me.
I THINK the CoLB is real, but I have no way of KNOWING.

Does that help?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
Add to that.
That if that holds for evidence, then Obama's grandmother that says she delivered him along with other relatives on camera, should be a rock solid shoe in. Too bad that they say that was in Kenyan.
But, I guess they can be shoved off as just crazy.

Right..................

I responded to your claim in 2 different posts on the last page.

I'd appreciate a response acknowledging your mistakenly propigating a disproven claim.

Or you can double-down make a case that it is all grand lies and conspiracy....that the man who actually made the recording with Obama's Grandmother and has himself provided the full transcript disproving the claim that she said he was born in Kenya is actually a double agent conspirator working for Obama to discredit the birthers?.....maybe give that a spin...

I know the alternative...admitting you were wrong...is difficult if not impossible for birthers.

I rather expect you to quitely slink away to some other thread where you will keep repeating things you know to be untrue.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It would not matter if they showed a film of the live birth during the intermission of the Super Bowl, There will still be people who will say he was born in Kenya. There is also a lot of people who still think the earth is flat or the earth is hollow but that does not make it corrrect. In America it seems that if you don't like the verdict you get in the court system you just keep going until you either get the verdict you want or take it all the way up to the top. I feel this is a dead horse that people really need to stop and let it go...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
The woman wasn't sanctioned on the merits of the case. She was sanctioned for the abuse of process. She came to court, presented her evidence, gave it her best shot, and lost. She then tried again, and again, and again, but each time she added nothing new. She was simply rehashing the same evidence and the same pleadings, with trivial variations.

As an attorney, she knows that this is not acceptable behavior. If you lose in court, you can file a motion to reconsider. The judge usually rejects it, but hey, worth a shot, and permissible. After that, you've got to take it up. Go to the next higher court and ask for the decision to be overturned. If no go, move up again, until you get to the Supreme Court, if you ever get that far. Lose there, and you're seriously hosed unless you can bribe Congress to pass a law or something.

But you cannot keep filing the same crap over and over again, and expect the judge to just keep looking at the same issues again, hoping he'll come to a different decision this time.

Now, IANAL, but there is something known as res judicata, which means basically "the thing has been decided". Once that happens, you can't raise it again. You can't keep trying to hold the same trial over and over again, until you get the outcome you want.

Think of it this way. A kid asks his mom for candy, and she says no. So he asks her again, and she says no again. And then he does it again. Still no. If he keeps asking, sooner or later Mom's going to lose patience and punish the kid. Same thing. She got spanked.

why not? prosecutors do it all the time. they introduce charges of the same crime,with minor variations,until they get their verdict.
and we have laws against that! so what's the difference????????????????

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkarella

yeah there probably are...but i won't. i just wanna see proof. don't you show proof when you get a job?
you're not even holding him to the platform he ran on during his campaign.
TRANSPARENCY.
that in itself makes me question your response.
he is doing things to this country,that aren't right. even you should be able to see that.

i just can't understand the logic of "oh,nothing to see here,move along"
what is so painful about the proof?
and i'm sure you know that the 21st presigent,chester a arthur,was not qualified to be potus. he was a british subject. so it's not that far fetched.

please explain why you don't want proof?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by Uniceft17

The SSN's are the most interesting that I see.
They have found many of them.
This is more than just the BC for this case.

Who's SSN? FYI - only US citizens have SSN's. I work for an ISO (international services office) for a college. No one, unless US citizen, can have an SSN unless working in this country (green card) and it's temporary.
Check your info!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
An article from everyone's favorite web page

Globalist cover-up hiding Obama's past?

www.wnd.com...

An even more pressing question is: How does a person like Obama – a nobody from nowhere – come to command such power and money so as to pull this off? Think about what it takes for a presidential candidate, and now sitting president, to have such power.

The answer can only be that Obama is the front man for something far more sinister. One person, without the strength and backing of a cabal capable of toppling governments and affecting worldwide currencies, etc., could not even consider such an undertaking, much less pull it off.

Ergo, the logical conclusion must then be that behind Obama there exists a group or organization so powerful and so sinister that they are able not just to influence global policy, but to control it. I repeat for the record, Obama in and of himself cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, singularly demand that every major media outlet ignore investigating that which could potentially make Woodward and Bernstein's investigation into President Nixon pale in comparison.

Global domination is obviously their goal, but what in Obama's background threatens to derail them if it were exposed? Rumors and suspicions abound pursuant to his citizenship, but if someone has enough power to silence a worldwide press and media, they would certainly have the ability to forge or recreate birth documents.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

I am just saying that for some there is nothing that will satisfy them. Even if they publish the long form it will be "discredited' as a fraud and others need no proof at all to believe he was born in Hawaii. People will believe what they WANT to believe. That is just human nature. In my opinion the subject was settled when the CoLB was published in the first place, but that is my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

DIDN'T you just answer you're own question???? so if he had a green card under other names,he would be qualified??????

JEEZ LOUISE!!!!!!!! THINK

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I wish people would have just a little more skepticism when reading things.

Barack Obama has spent (or had spent for him) between $1.8 million and $3.2 million in legal fees to keep his personal records secret

What? This guy just says this and you believe him? Where's the proof of this statement and what on earth does it mean that "he had money spent for him"?

According to Swirsky, during the interview Hagmann and McCleod alluded to e-mails and other evidence in their possession – copies of which, they said, were secreted in several locations.

They "alluded to" evidence? How? What did they say? If they have evidence, let's see it! I can allude to all sorts of things, but unless I show you, I don't have anything but words.

I'm sure I could go on but after finding those in the first few paragraphs, and knowing that people buy this stuff hook, line and sinker, I've decided to go have lunch instead.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Something very creepy is going on BH, be forewarned.

OH well, it is probably to late.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by Angus123

Angus123,

To my knowledge, and please give me a link if I'm wrong, he has never shown the long form BC. We know it does exist, because Hawaii officials saw it, but now it is under lock and key. Why my friend, why ...?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Nichiren]

Because nuts would use it to steal his identity and get credit cards.
Post your full birth certificate here.....
No?
Then how dare you!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

They "alluded to" evidence? How? What did they say? If they have evidence, let's see it! I can allude to all sorts of things, but unless I show you, I don't have anything but words.

hmmm. isn't Obama "alluding" to a long form cert that is sealed in Hawaii. You want to see it? Or are you okay just taking someones "word" for it?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm on the fence with this one.

I sort of agree with the fact that she may be making all this up and is wasting court time. But also there needs to be a final resolution on this just to stop this topic from going on for years to come.

One thing though, beside that horrible accent, I think Orly is a MILF!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave

hmmm. isn't Obama "alluding" to a long form cert that is sealed in Hawaii. You want to see it? Or are you okay just taking someones "word" for it?

It is not the only thing he is hiding, but never mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Actually I don't trust Orly.

What better way to cloud the issue but to put this nut in the mix.

[edit on 043131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by December_Rain

On the second thought I surely hope (s)he doesn't get disbarred. It's way to fun to watch her/him make fool of herself/himself. It saddens me though I have to wait another 30 days for the court date(30 days to desposit fine) to laugh at O'rlly again.

What is the matter with you? You are swearing about her which I thought was against the T & C, now you are insinuating she is a man. That's very beneficial to the thread, what a contribution to sensible debate. Oh, and her name is Orly. And she is far braver than anyone here.

Is he a woman? Dam!! where's the proof? Unlike Obama (s)he has not even posted her/his birth certificate. I need DNA records taken in front of me, live and tested in front of me alongwith someone to credit that (s)he was actually born to who (s)he says. After that, also need breath analyser test, tissue samples, blood samples etc to keep record in National Museum of History (or Madam Tossad's Wazwork museum) would do.

There's no way a woman would wear soo much makeup and still look so 'un-womanlike', unless she was a man and trying to hide his real identity. Afterall isn't the whole case about facts, so where's the 'fact' and 'proof' (s)he really is who (s)he says. I mean just take a look at the picture, how does (s)he look like a woman?

It's like watching a train wreck. Unlike a homeless crazy, shouting on the corner, (s)he is able to function in society, so I have no pity for her/him.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow. Check out page 27 Judge Land's order...

'...perhaps an eccentric citizen has become convinced that the President is an alien from Mars, and the courts should order DNA testing to enforce the Constitution[3]. Or, more to the point, perhaps the Court should issue a nationwide injunction that prevents the U.S. Army from sending any soldier to Iraq or Afghanistan or anywhere else until Ms. Taitz is permitted to depose the President in the Oval Office.

[3] The Court does not make this observation simply as a rhetorical device for emphasis; the Court has actually received correspondence assailing its previous order in which the sender, who, incidentally, challenged (me) to a "round of fisticuffs on the Courthouse Square," asserted that the President is not human.'

You gotta love it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
GOP Claims Olympia Snowe was Born in Kenya!

Just moments after she broke with fellow Republicans and voted in favor of health care reform, Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-ME) came under fire from the GOP for allegedly lying about her nation of birth.

"This vote is going to raise suspicions, once again, that Sen. Snowe was born in Kenya," said GOP Chairman Michael Steele. "We demand that she prove, once and for all, that she is definitely not Kenyan."

I couldn't resist!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

LOL - sorry if this is off thread, but that was great! So I guess we are all from Kenya huh? Hey, can we get sovereignty there? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join