It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day: Birther Taitz Fined $20,000 For Misconduct

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This has been addressed several times, but oddly enough it seems to go unnoticed. Here is an article on snopes that contains an interview with someone who remembers Obama's birth.

What? You call that proof? So let me understand here. Some lady happened to remember that she had dinner with a college friend's father precisely on Aug 4, 1961. And that friend's father happened to be a doctor. And he happened to mention about "Stanley had her baby today."

Here's the flaws -

1) A friend of a friend telling the story doesn't count as 1st hand eye witness of seeing that baby in the Hawaii hospital.

2) Oh please, I can't remember who I had dinner with 2 weeks ago yet alone back in 1961. And my friend had a baby last week, and I can't even remember the kid's name (I know it's a boy though). How the heck is she going to remember that precise name from 40+ years ago.

3) SHE wasn't there. It's all heresay.

4) And by the way, he didn't say WHERE Stanley had her baby. Simply that "Stanley had her baby today."

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

The Whitehouse issued gag orders? I say you lie. I want to see proof of that. Obama has done nothing to block any of this. It's more lies to perpetuate this fraud.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by themamayada

Add to that.
That if that holds for evidence, then Obama's grandmother that says she delivered him along with other relatives on camera, should be a rock solid shoe in. Too bad that they say that was in Kenyan.
But, I guess they can be shoved off as just crazy.

Right..................

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
reply to post by OneNationUnder

The Whitehouse issued gag orders? I say you lie. I want to see proof of that. Obama has done nothing to block any of this. It's more lies to perpetuate this fraud.

Suuuuure, Barry hasn't done anything to block anything - except spend nearly $1M in legal fees to supress nearly ALL of his documentation and reinstituting an Executive Order barring any of his info from being disclosed without his approval. The only fraud being perpetrated is by Barry!

"Transparency" my ass! "Change" my ass! "A new political environement" my ass! This guy has lied so many times I have no inkling to believe that he is telling the truth about his BC either.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by uaocteaou
McCain was born in Panama.
But every person in the GOP says that's okay, because it was a navy base.

Obama was born in Hawaii, the State confirms it, but that's not enough, and neither is the "short form" that has been provided.

I wish these people would just admit that there is NO proof that would appease them, if they would only do that, then we could all go back to just ignoring them .

I agree, it isn't about proof, it's about Obama.

And once this is settled for all, if it ever does get settled, it won't matter the outcome. If he has no birth certificate, they will be all over him obviously, but lets theorize the other senario: he finally gives up and turns over his birth certificate.

The people who say it's invalid and that his name is Barry Soetoro and that he is a Muslim from Indonesia, well they are not going to feel any differently about it, and they will just latch on to the next "cause" against him.

It's just as simple as, they don't like him being President, and they are going to make these 4 years hell, and hopefully put up a better candidate for the next election and beat him.

You thought the Kerry swiftboating was bad.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
You have no idea whatsoever that it is not true.

OneNationUnder made the claim of a "White House gag order" without any source to back it up. I've read the story that originated this nonsense and have determined it to be NOT TRUE. If you have something that proves otherwise, I'll be glad to take back my statement.

So, it is such a private document that Factcheck obtained a short form certificate ... they had no trouble obtaining such a private document?

Factcheck obtained it from the Obama Campaign. They wrote and asked if they could see it and the campaign obliged. Obama can show it to anyone he wishes and keep it from anyone he wishes, without forfeiting his right to privacy. That's absurd! Unless ordered by a court, whom he shows it to is his business and his alone. But Factcheck did not get their copy from the Hawaii Dept of Health. That would be illegal.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
On the second thought I surely hope (s)he doesn't get disbarred. It's way to fun to watch her/him make fool of herself/himself. It saddens me though I have to wait another 30 days for the court date(30 days to desposit fine) to laugh at O'rlly again.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

No, if he could/would prove his BC then most in the "birther" movement would be satisfied that he is legally permitted to serve as POTUS. Barry is always going to have his detractors, just as Bush did - it's the political nature of the animal in America. He promised "transparency" and has delivered entirely the opposite. He has proven time and again to be a hypocrite and a liar - so pardon us if we will not accept his "word" at face value!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Add to that.
That if that holds for evidence, then Obama's grandmother that says she delivered him along with other relatives on camera, should be a rock solid shoe in. Too bad that they say that was in Kenyan.

Right..................

Or dirt poor and looking for an angle to get some attention and a couple bucks... nah... why would any self respecting third world citizen want that?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by themamayada
birth certificate, SS card, college transcripts, drug test results, passports, previous names/addresses, credit history, etc.

If my employeer asked for my birth certificate, I would give him a copy (once I dug it up)...if he didnt accept this legal certification and instead demanded some long form, I would think the guys cracked and go elsewhere...my short form birth certificate is legal and perfectly acceptable. I have never been asked in any job I have had to produce a long form birth certificate (and typically not even a short form so long as I have had a valid license)

Even getting my passport only required the short form and a license.

So, thats the federal legal requirements.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What? You call that proof?

No. No one called it proof. You asked if anyone had stepped forward and Avenginggekko answered. And as expected you set about immediately to discredit it, which is what would happen if Obama released his long form BC.

That if that holds for evidence, then Obama's grandmother that says she delivered him along with other relatives on camera, should be a rock solid shoe in.

That is completely not true. I find it interesting that the birther segment of this thread has yet to provide ANY sources, but the others of us have provided link after link, disproving your claims... This thread, which was started to prove what you just said, actually ended up proving the opposite. Obama's grandmother clearly states that he was born in America... in Hawaii.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know the facts and proof don't mean much to y'all, but there it is.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
GOP Claims Olympia Snowe was Born in Kenya!

Just moments after she broke with fellow Republicans and voted in favor of health care reform, Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-ME) came under fire from the GOP for allegedly lying about her nation of birth.

"This vote is going to raise suspicions, once again, that Sen. Snowe was born in Kenya," said GOP Chairman Michael Steele. "We demand that she prove, once and for all, that she is definitely not Kenyan."

I couldn't resist!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This has been addressed several times, but oddly enough it seems to go unnoticed. Here is an article on snopes that contains an interview with someone who remembers Obama's birth.

What? You call that proof? So let me understand here. Some lady happened to remember that she had dinner with a college friend's father precisely on Aug 4, 1961. And that friend's father happened to be a doctor. And he happened to mention about "Stanley had her baby today."

Here's the flaws -

1) A friend of a friend telling the story doesn't count as 1st hand eye witness of seeing that baby in the Hawaii hospital.

2) Oh please, I can't remember who I had dinner with 2 weeks ago yet alone back in 1961. And my friend had a baby last week, and I can't even remember the kid's name (I know it's a boy though). How the heck is she going to remember that precise name from 40+ years ago.

3) SHE wasn't there. It's all heresay.

4) And by the way, he didn't say WHERE Stanley had her baby. Simply that "Stanley had her baby today."

Are you completely kidding me? So you're willing to believe a widely-misinterpreted statement by Obama's step grandmother but someone who remembers the account of his birth is just hearsay and completely dismissed?

You're opening post on this thread was all about how everyone remembers you as a baby and all the little 90 year old biddies cooed and clucked about you at Church, but when someone does it about Obama it's suddenly incredibly hard to believe. Careful, your agenda might be showing a little.

I never called it proof, those are your words. It's evidence, along with all of the other evidence, that Obama was born in Hawaii. The birth announcements, the interview with someone that talked to the delivering doctor.

You did read that interview before you went into your rant, correct? The woman was talking to Obama's delivering doctor. Perhaps you can't remember the name of your friend's baby, but during the Civil Rights movement an interracial marriage with their first child just born with a unique name like Barack Hussein Obama might just be a little memorable.

I definitely would remember it if I had two lesbian friends that had a baby and named it Sarah Mclachlan or something. It's the same situation, different times.

Didn't say where? Did you read the actual interview? It was with the delivering doctor for Lord's sake. Do you think your doctor often introduces the place of his work before he talks about his day at work with someone familiar with where he works?

j2000:

Stop propogating misinformation. There is no camera interview of Obama's grandma admitting he was born in Kenya. There is an interview of Obama's step-grandmother saying Obama Senior was born in Kenya. The original interview was highly edited and the interviewer was trying to lead her into saying Obama was born there. She specifically states Obama was born in Hawaii and Senior was born in Kenya. It's all clearly spelled out on snopes.com and numerous other sites that aren't just angry birther blogs recycling the same disproven informaiton.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don’t think she’ll stop until they haul her away in a straight jacket. Probably to one of Obama’s "secret FEMA concentration camps!" LOL!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Add to that.

Right..................

May God strike me down if I haven't personally seen this covered well over a dozen times on these threads and several times I addressed it myself.

His grandmother was speaking of Barack Obama SENIOR and the FULL TRANSCRIPT of that conversation shows the same. Barack SENIOR was born in Kenya.

Kweli Shuhudia: He is asking her, he wants to know something was ah she present when he was born?
Ogombe: Yes. She says, “Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born.”
Ron McRae: Okay.

[The transcript ends abruptly but the call continues]

Anyone who has listened to the full Sarah Obama tape already knows she and her family are telling us that our president was born in Hawaii. You don’t need a transcript for that.

When one listens to the complete recording it becomes unavoidably clear that Obama’s step grandmother says that her grandson was born in Hawaii, in America. McRae even apologises for misunderstanding her at first.

Listening to the FULL tape, particularly from 5:50-8:00, makes clear that Ms. Obama clarifies that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Here is a good place to start if you want to see how the transcript was cut short and distorted....

tesibria.typepad.com...

But really...you don't care right?...The truth has nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

OneNationUnder made the claim of a "White House gag order" without any source to back it up. I've read the story that originated this nonsense and have determined it to be NOT TRUE. If you have something that proves otherwise, I'll be glad to take back my statement.

Well it is your opinion then that it is not true, not fact. Most articles printed are not evidenced but are hearsay and opinion. Just as a lot that you produce are merely hearsay or opinion as well.

Factcheck obtained it from the Obama Campaign. They wrote and asked if they could see it and the campaign obliged. Obama can show it to anyone he wishes and keep it from anyone he wishes, without forfeiting his right to privacy. That's absurd! Unless ordered by a court, whom he shows it to is his business and his alone. But Factcheck did not get their copy from the Hawaii Dept of Health. That would be illegal.

So, you assert that Factcheck got the COLB from the Obama campaign, as it would be illegal to have procured it from Hawaii….and yet you cite that as EVIDENCE of it being true and original. How on earth is some certificate that you agree did not come directly from the official records of Hawaii proof that he was born in Hawaii or that piece of paper was genuine???? We are just supposed to take Factcheck's word for it are we?
You quite happily accept that anything shown as being from Kenya is a fake without any doubt at all, and yet happily accept an Internet copy (whichever version, the folded copy or the unfolded copy or the very first one) that apparently came from the Obama campaigh...wow. I think you have just shot yourself in the foot there.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That Grandmother BS.....

The truth is there for any birther who cares.....que the sound of crickets

The audio that is posted on youtube abruptly stops...what happened next?

www.salon.com...

As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him.

No matter, though, because people who believe in a conspiracy theory simply hear what they want to hear. So some Birther sites have posted transcripts and YouTube clips that end abruptly with the mistranslation and don't include the corrections. McRae, for his part, included the full translation in his affidavit -- he thinks it's all just part of the conspiracy.

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

Full Audio available here....Maybe start listening aroun 4:30 in for the portion that was clipped.
s16v.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

On the second thought I surely hope (s)he doesn't get disbarred. It's way to fun to watch her/him make fool of herself/himself. It saddens me though I have to wait another 30 days for the court date(30 days to desposit fine) to laugh at O'rlly again.

What is the matter with you? You are swearing about her which I thought was against the T & C, now you are insinuating she is a man. That's very beneficial to the thread, what a contribution to sensible debate. Oh, and her name is Orly. And she is far braver than anyone here.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

what a contribution to sensible debate.

Man, would that be a breath of fresh air..mmm...sensible debate...

Oh, and her name is Orly. And she is far braver than anyone here.

Brave or loony as a bat? Eye of the beholder I suppose.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well it is your opinion then that it is not true, not fact.

Agreed. That's why I say. "If you have something that proves otherwise, I'll be glad to take back my statement." Do you? Anyone? Hello?

So, you assert that Factcheck got the COLB from the Obama campaign, as it would be illegal to have procured it from Hawaii….and yet you cite that as EVIDENCE of it being true and original.

Nope. I didn't cite that as evidence of anything. I only said that they didn't get it from the Hawaii Dept of Health.

In fact, I have ALWAYS stated that I don't know if his CoLB is "real", true or original or not. I can't possibly. I am not a professional. I don't believe a document in jpg format can be verified as real OR fake over the Internet. I am not making the claim that the CoLB we've all seen is "real". I don't know.

You quite happily accept that anything shown as being from Kenya is a fake without any doubt at all, and yet happily accept an Internet copy (whichever version, the folded copy or the unfolded copy or the very first one) that apparently came from the Obama campaigh...wow.

You are incorrect. When the Kenya documents have popped up, I did quite a bit of research on them. After reading about them, I asked a lot of questions and based on the answers, I THINK they are fake. However, I can no more verify them than I can the Hawaii document. I THINK the Hawaii document is real, but I don't know. And I've done more research on it than all the others.

My position has always been the same. No document can be verified by amateurs over the Internet. I don't make a claim that one is proof or "real".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join