It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment Day: Birther Taitz Fined $20,000 For Misconduct

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I can't provide any evidence to demonstrate he was born anywhere besides where his authenticated BC says he was,

No birth certificate has been authenticated at all...none, nada, zilch. Hawaii has said that they retain his vital records. They also erroneously shot their mouths off and are furiously backtracking about 'natural born' comments...and other 'errors' in their statements. Still, you just carry on believeing what you wish to believe.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You know I really do hope that at least one of these cases goes through and everything the birthers ask for is granted. I want to see what kind of anatomy-defying pretzels they twist themselves into to hold onto their beliefs when they are proven wrong. Again.
But I am a sucker for sideshows.

And please don't start with the "why won't he show the certificate" stuff. It's been released, and you all reject it. It doesn't matter what happens. Nothing will change your minds.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So, we all here at ATS now believe there was nothing to the whole Obama Birth Certificate claim? Wow!

White House gag orders everyone from Glenn Beck to Colbert to CNN to stop talking about his birth certificate, and now this lady gets fined. Oh, that "crazy" lady who searches for the truth! How dare she!

The birth certificate issue was the hottest thing here on ATS, and now it's so passe. The issue didn't end because something was settled one way or the other, it disappeared because it was ordered to disppear.

How can anyone be empathetic if you don't walk a few feet in their shoes? How can anyone label someone crazy if you yourself are not sane enough to open your ears?

So, what? She believes in something. Trying to make a difference. When did any of you have this passion in anything other than who will be voted off the island? I applaud her and anyone who asks questions.

If Columbus turned around when the waters were too rough, well, whatever.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

So, what? She believes in something. Trying to make a difference. When did any of you have this passion in anything other than who will be voted off the island? I applaud her and anyone who asks questions.

How do we know she isn't a Russian sleeper agent that was activated to attempt to derail putting America on the right track? An attempt to get rid of a legitimately elected president in order to continue the slow decline into a second world country under a Republican president.

Even if she isn't a sleeper agent who knows what hatred of America was taught to her growing up and now is deep seated into her sub conscious. She still could be doing everything possible to send us back to the Republican dark ages.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

White house gag order? Source?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

White House gag orders everyone from Glenn Beck to Colbert to CNN to stop talking about his birth certificate,

-just laughs-

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Angus123,

I voted for Obama, because IMHO he was the better choice for the US. Palin was and is simply un-electable.

But, here's the kicker, Obama was also a big advocate for transparency and that's where he's failing miserably on several fronts.

To my knowledge, and please give me a link if I'm wrong, he has never shown the long form BC. We know it does exist, because Hawaii officials saw it, but now it is under lock and key. Why my friend, why ...?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Nichiren]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
You know full well that they sued for less and provided nothing.

You're wrong. I don't remember any lawsuits around it. I was not interested in it at the time. I asked for links so I could educate myself about these lawsuits you speak of.

You wanted links, I gave you links.

Well, they still don't work. And I'm not inclined to discuss this further with anyone who calls me a liar. I don't need this.
You're the one with a point to make. I couldn't care less what you believe, I was just trying to be fair. If you want to continue to make it personal and accuse me of lying, then I'll just forget about the Kerry/Bush thing. It's irrelevant anyway.

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
Here is an article on snopes that contains an interview with someone who remembers Obama's birth.

Wow, thanks for the link. I didn't know that! And I'm not lying.

Originally posted by Angus123
White house gag order? Source?

It's all hearsay. Some media heads told their people not to bring it up (supposedly) and the story morphed into "gag orders" from the "White House". Neither of which is true. That's how these fantastical stories get made.

Originally posted by Nichiren
To my knowledge, and please give me a link if I'm wrong, he has never shown the long form BC. We know it does exist, because Hawaii officials saw it, but now it is under lock and key. Why my friend, why ...?

Why? Obama's birth certificate is the property of the Hawaii Dept of Health. And just as every other birth certificate owned by the Hawaii Dept of Health, it is not available for public perusal. It's a private document. It is no more "under lock and key" than any other birth certificate in their possession.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You know...I was thinking, do we even know if Obama is a male? I mean, there was stories out of how he tried bisexuality in his college days, what if he was actually a female

the long birth certificate would clear this up of course, alternatively, he could simply release pictures of his weener.
Sure, we are told he has children, but why hasnt he released DNA samples of himself and his children to prove this?

Also...we know he smoked the plant, but there is also stories of how he did harder stuff, like coke.. how do we know he isnt a major colombian kenyan drug lord that has been planted here.

Obama needs to release his DNA, his childrens DNA, pics of his wang, and a entire GPS tracking history of all his movements since the age of 1 month...is this too much to ask? I think not...else, he probably is all these things (a transsexual colombian druglord) until proven otherwise...I hope Orly is taking notes for her next session in the courts.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

I believe I read somewhere that there are no more "long forms", and the ones that did exist before the switch are on microfiche now.
Hawaii has taken the stand that these records are not available to the public, for anyone.

Now I agree that all Obama would have to do is produce it, but I really doubt that it would end the conspiracy, because then it would be all about

"if it's real, why did he wait so long?"

And for the sake of argument, if he does this, then what's next, introducing the pastor that baptized him to the media to prove that he's not a "secret muslim"?

To be honest, I'm not entirely happy with some of the things he's done, and not done, like repealing the Patriot Act, but the more time spent making static about non-issues like this, only make it more difficult to plow through the silly to get to the substantive.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
You know...I was thinking, do we even know if Obama is a male? I mean, there was stories out of how he tried bisexuality in his college days, what if he was actually a female

the long birth certificate would clear this up of course, alternatively, he could simply release pictures of his weener.
Sure, we are told he has children, but why hasnt he released DNA samples of himself and his children to prove this?

Also...we know he smoked the plant, but there is also stories of how he did harder stuff, like coke.. how do we know he isnt a major colombian kenyan drug lord that has been planted here.

Obama needs to release his DNA, his childrens DNA, pics of his wang, and a entire GPS tracking history of all his movements since the age of 1 month...is this too much to ask? I think not...else, he probably is all these things (a transsexual colombian druglord) until proven otherwise...I hope Orly is taking notes for her next session in the courts.

Proving without a doubt that he is a natural born citizen is a requirement of the constitution and therefore must be satisfied when challenged. Once satisfied then all this nonsense can go away and they can look for some other cause to champion. You are sticking with the notion he should not have to produce the long form BC because it is a private document but he really should as it is the only real proof. The latest case in California has a chance to have the POTUS produce this document where it will be examined and this will be put to rest once and for all, but it must be done to satisfy the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

BS - THERE WAS NO TROLLING INVOLVED!!!

Way to warn me twice for the same post - ATS is officially

[edit on 14-10-2009 by kozmo]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Bwahahaha...that made my day !!

But I am utterly annoyed how the Judge let this stupid crazy (Snip) get away with just 20k$ fine....(s)he[choose what's appropriate coz' I could'nt figure out with that heavy makeup] should have been disbarred and imprisoned for producing fake documents in a Federal Court and then accusing and insulting the US judiciary and Judge of treason. That retarded ran away to Israel 4 days after submitting fake certificate in US Federal Court.

I hope (s)he sticks to her/his words of not paying fine, really looking forward to it.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by asala]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968

Proving without a doubt that he is a natural born citizen is a requirement of the constitution and therefore must be satisfied when challenged.

Yes and he has proved it without a doubt to every authority of government. 'Proving without a doubt he is a natural born citizen" to everyone who doubts it...well that is not practical or possible. There is still a flat earth society.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No... Obama should release anything that any other employer expects of their employees. Ask anyone getting a new job these days - you may have to produce any/all of the following: birth certificate, SS card, college transcripts, drug test results, passports, previous names/addresses, credit history, etc.

Obama works for me and the other 299 million Americans. Just as your employer very well has the above info on you, we should have the same info on him.

And as any employer would say to their employee, if you don't want to produce that basic information - get the heck out and find another job.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

"c'mon...you'll never believe Obama was born in this country...so...there is no arguement...no discussion...you birthers are just being ignored, even by your own party."

I submit that this thread and the responses show otherwise.
This is fun to some people, but the constant rehash, from both sides is past getting stale.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oh yay! another BC thread!

Its like a car accident, its horrific but I just can't look away.

Here is the part I cannot grasp about this whole situation.

For those who want to see this thing through, as in transparency, the release or lifted sealing of the long form. I understand this point of view.

1. People just hate the guy
2. People want the transparency that was promised. Obama a man of his word?

3. People who are suspicious, and with good reason, those who choose to question everything their government says, does or represents especially in a country on the verge of implosion. Why is everything sealed? After 8 years of Bush, if people did not question government/president then, then they should certainly be at the very least questioning everything now.

4. People who were listening and watching when any information became available about the man who would become president. His associations, his friends, his church, his family, his political leanings, his political records, his education, everything. There was enough in all of this to cause further investigation into certain areas. Much of it sealed or stopped in its tracks and left alone by the MSM.... Why, enquiring minds want to know.

As for the point of view on the other side. Why do some defend him to the "death" so to speak?

1. Well I really can't think of anything. Ok, lets say... he is president and should be respected so stop the madness.

2. Ok heres another...... People just really really like him.

The long form issue should have been handled the same as Mccains. Released to avoid further issues. Granted he legally may have had some trouble in the "courts" proving his eligibility but at least he put his BC out there as though he had nothing to hide.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhetoric
To be honest, I'm not entirely happy with some of the things he's done, and not done, like repealing the Patriot Act, but the more time spent making static about non-issues like this, only make it more difficult to plow through the silly to get to the substantive.

I agree 100%! There are actual issues like the health care bill and what's going on with big Pharma to be concerned about. I often wonder if this whole BC thing is being driven by some Obama supporter organization because it keeps so many people from looking into real issues.

Hawaii still has his long form on paper. That's the information I have found out. The microfiche story was yet another morph, I believe.

Originally posted by habfan1968
Proving without a doubt that he is a natural born citizen is a requirement of the constitution and therefore must be satisfied when challenged.

Can I ask what legal standing this statement has?

For all we know, Nancy Pelosi has seen his long form. And based on that, she signed this document, stating:

"THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 though 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."

You are sticking with the notion he should not have to produce the long form BC because it is a private document but he really should as it is the only real proof.

Actually, the short form is proof, too. The information on a short form BC is extracted directly from the long form. It's just been claimed to be a fake.

but it must be done to satisfy the Constitution.

Actually, it will be to satisfy the birthers (and it will fail). The Constitution and most of the country, are already satisfied.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It's all hearsay. Some media heads told their people not to bring it up (supposedly) and the story morphed into "gag orders" from the "White House". Neither of which is true. That's how these fantastical stories get made.

You have no idea whatsoever that it is not true.

Why? Obama's birth certificate is the property of the Hawaii Dept of Health. And just as every other birth certificate owned by the Hawaii Dept of Health, it is not available for public perusal. It's a private document. It is no more "under lock and key" than any other birth certificate in their possession.

I seriously doubt that Hawaii ‘owns’ anyone’s certificate, or that it is their ‘property‘. They may have a legal and administrative duty to hold securely the birth certificates of those born on their soil, plus the adoptee’s records, plus the self certified alleged certifications, but they certainly do not ‘own’ them.
And when a disclosure order is granted and if they find that Hawaii does not have the certificate they say they have, they should be prosecuted and all of them fired.

So, it is such a private document that Factcheck obtained a short form certificate, fake obviously, but in that fairy tale that is being told, they had no trouble obtaining such a private document? If you are now going to say that Obama ordered that to be shown (which is doubtful as it was fake, and at the very least meaningless) then that puts paid to any argument about his right to privacy in not showing his long form, as he has already forfeited that right by showing the meaningless COLB.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join