It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do democrats hate so much? A thought to ponder.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Thanks. It appears that they are proving my point than negating it.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
I take it you are ashamed of yourself for stereotyping all Conservatives as ignorant? Not only are Democrats hateful, they are hypocritical.

And then you do the SAME THING he did!!!!

I swear, do you read your posts? You are no better than the person you criticize.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

He did the same thing! Why do you support him when he does it, but rail on Democrats when they do it? Open your eyes, Mike.

People are proving your point in this thread, but they're also proving that this is not a one-sided thing. You really should acknowledge that.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

The exact sort of things could be said about Republicans...both parties are no better than their members.

Actually, no! That IS the point of this thread. You can't say the Republican party defended slavery, you can't say the Republican party formed the KKK, you can't say the Republican party is using race as it's sword and shield. IMO, the Democrats are using the majority of the Republican party's white skin against them, making them the racists and using non white skin as a basis for their attacks, which again makes them doubly racist against all races of people.

The way things are going down this fork in the road, it seems the Republican party is proving to be the more tolerant party. Look at people like Michael Moore that says people are "screaming" for socialized healthcare, when in reality people are actually out there screaming against it. The whole administration just won't tolerate our voice, they are going to force their policies on us no matter what, what exactly is Democratic about the Democratic party?

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Sheeper]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I hope my wife doesn't read this because I am in luuuuuuv with her.

-dang-

Thanks for the contribution.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Most of the Democratic leadership is white. Your point ain't proving much.

Geez, I thought this was ATS and suddenly it's like a bad football game. Enjoy playing it cause you are getting royally screwed by TPTB while you have this silly chat.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Apparently what I was doing with that post was way above your head...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

He did the same thing! Why do you support him when he does it, but rail on Democrats when they do it? Open your eyes, Mike.

People are proving your point in this thread, but they're also proving that this is not a one-sided thing. You really should acknowledge that.

-sigh-

You are right. If I may point out though, that being on the receiving end of so much vitriolic issue has made me partisan in nature. My team vs Your team etc.

But it is one sided when one side claims that they are full of acceptance and peace and love. . . . just as long as you listen to just them/watch their shows/read what they write. . . blah blah blah.

That's the point I was trying to make here.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Sheeper

Most of the Democratic leadership is white. Your point ain't proving much.

Geez, I thought this was ATS and suddenly it's like a bad football game. Enjoy playing it cause you are getting royally screwed by TPTB while you have this silly chat.

Yeah, what exactly is your point? I know most of them are white. Does that mean they can't be racist against the Republican whites? And using non whites skin for their attacks is racist against all races. What didn't you understand about my statement?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Congratulations Mike. I see you've finally graduated from the Republican School of Forked Tongue. How's Dean Carl Rove? For those who do not know about the School of Forked Tongue here's a brief description of their philosophy. In anything politics, always use an opponents virtues against them. For example, if a person is perceived by the electorate to be honest, you must accuse them of lying constantly. If they are monogamous and faithful, accuse them of being a whore or thug. Lets take President Obama for example; to quote Congressman Grayson of Florida: if Obama were to banish world hunger, the Republicans will accuse him of encouraging overpopulation. If somehow he manages to end all wars, then accuse him of destroying the Defense Industry. If he likes BLT sandwich, start ways of banning bacon. Get the picture? It is in this vein that the Op is accusing Democrats of hate mongering. Because all the true hate mongering nowadays resides on the Republican side (the Republican leadership has endorsed Lies and Deceit as legitimate political dialogue), the effective strategy now is to label Democrats as hatemongers. In other words turn their virtues against them. Now do you understand the situation? Hope this puts this thread in perspective for you.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
Speaking from my perspective. Most people I have known to be racist bigots that hated everything not white and made by god (gays included) labeled themselves as republicans. I can't speak for a whole party. Only the dimwitted members I've had the displeasure of meeting.

Thats not to say that those qualites are "partisan", there are bigots equally among them.

And atleast during my lifetime, it seems republicans would be the party of hate.

And how many Republicans that are not racist do you see getting any kind of recognition anywhere? The squeaky wheel gets the oil, and the people that spew the most ignorant hatred from both sides get all the attention.

Ugh, after reading through the rest of the comments, this thread makes me very sad about our current situation. Why do you always have to polarize every issue? We're fighting ourselves over piddly things instead of working past our differences and fixing this very broken country. But you guys seem to fall for it hook line and sinker every single time. And these talking heads that you think speak for your parties are laughing at you all the way to the bank.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Exemplar]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Apparently what I was doing with that post was way above your head...

And to add, you didn't say ALL democrats were that way.

I feel your statement stands, and again thank you. As conservatives, though, we should be careful that we're not lumped in the same category.

Mike

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Whites racist agianst whites? For what? THEY ARE WHITE! If anything what you are seeing is party politics being used to twist segments of a population into hating each other so you are both too busy fighting over stupid crap to realize how badly you are being screwed over.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Before Obama was voted into office, Bush hired two African-Americans into his cabinet. Collen Powell and Condoleezza Rice both held the same position. When Condoleezza Rice became the first African-American women to hold her position, not many people took notice of this historical event. Not only was Condoleezza Rice an African-American, but she was also a women.

Condoleezza Rice and Collen Powell were (and still are) very respected and honored African-American Republican leaders.

--------------------

FYI - When I talk about Democrats, I am referring to the political party. I am not referring to a person who votes Democrat.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Exemplar

Well, there's M. Steele, head of the RNC-

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameneter

Thank you for your input. I personally channel Karl Rove for any tricky issue I may come across.

Oh, here's a liberal preaching love.

THIS is the point I'm trying to make.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

That is how I feel, that is my opinion, yes white democrats are being racist whether they feel racist or not. What is racism anyway, if using our white skin against us and non white skin against us isn't racism? Does racism have exceptions for perticular perpetrators?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Sheeper

Whites racist agianst whites? For what? THEY ARE WHITE! If anything what you are seeing is party politics being used to twist segments of a population into hating each other so you are both too busy fighting over stupid crap to realize how badly you are being screwed over.

I agree with you. When the name calling stops, and we can all sit down like grown-ups, maybe we can get something accomplished.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why do liberals/democrats hate so much? The democrat party has a history steeped in hatred. If you want a conspiracy, then the one played on the American people about the democrat party is a whopper.

-------------------------------------
my response to your first paragraph (above) at the start of this thread:

well, for starters, you using the phrase " the democrat party" instead of what it has been called for over a hundred years "the DEMOCRATIC party" could be a clue for you. so for me, the rest of what you wrote, will simply be digs and insults,...in other words, unreadable. and of course, since you are a republic, you won't recieve a warning about political baiting, when it is obvious that your first lines of your thread post, was exactly that.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Clip: www.pjtv.com...
Maybe the above clip will help.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Pathos]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join