posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:19 AM
Why do liberals/democrats hate so much? The democrat party has a history steeped in hatred. If you want a conspiracy, then the one played on the
American people about the democrat party is a whopper.
As evidenced by this article.
A common attack upon conservatives and republicans by the ultra left is to engage in what has come to be known as "playing the race card" but is
more accurately described as racial McCarthyism. Hardly a day goes by without a member of the far left wing falsely accusing conservatives of racism,
bigotry, and a wide array of similar nasty things. They are not only dishonest, but they often border on the absurd, as in NAACP leader and hyper
bigot Julian Bond's recent implication to his organization that Bush administration officials supported confederate slavery. Amazingly, Bond's
statements went without condemnation from the radical Democrat party or others in his organization.
Not surprisingly, in all the lies and accusations of racism by the radical left wing, the truth becomes distorted not only about the Republicans but
also the Democrats who make these accusations themselves. For instance, you may or may not have heard Democrat Senator Robert Byrd's outburst of
racist bigoted slurs, more specifically the "n-word," on national television in March of 2001. Amazingly, this incident of blatant racism on
national television drew barely a peep from the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Julian Bond, Mary Frances Berry, or any of the other ambulance chasers who
purport themselves to be the leaders of the civil rights movement. In contrast, the main source of well deserved criticism for Byrd's racist outburst
came not from any of the so called leaders of the civil rights movement but from from Republican Majority Leader Dick Armey (source). The race
hustlers Jackson, Mfume et al turned a blind eye towards this act of racism by one of their own party, at most issuing an unpublicized slap on the
wrist, or, as was more often the case, making not a peep. But where the race hustlers turn a blind eye and spew their lies, it is up to conservatives
to set the record straight with the truth.
The next time Democrats take to the national airwaves to dishonestly accuse Republicans of racial hatred, remember who the historical record up until
this very day points to as the real bigots: The Democrat Party. In all possible ways, the Democrat Party is built around the pillars of ultra
leftists, many of whom are known participants in racism and/or affiliates of racist hate groups. Consider the Democrat Party of today's heroes and
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Democrat icon and orchestrator of Japanese Internment
- Ex-House Minority Leader Dick Gephardt, former affiliate of a St. Louis area racist group
- Ex-Senate President Pro Tempore Robert Byrd, former Ku Klux Klansman known for making bigoted slurs on national television
- Rev. Jesse Jackson, Democrat keynote speaker and race hustler known for making anti-Semitic slurs
- Rev. Al Sharpten, Democrat activist and perennial candidate and race hustler known inciting anti-Semitic violence in New York City
- Sen. Ernest Hollings, leading Democrat Senator known for use of racial slurs against several minority groups
- Lee P. Brown, former Clinton cabinet official and Democrat mayor of Houston who won reelection using racial intimidation against Hispanic voters
- Andrew Cuomo, former Clinton cabinet official and Democrat candidate for NY Governor who made racist statements about a black opponent.
- Dan Rather, Democrat CBS news anchor and editorialist known for using anti-black racial epithets on a national radio broadcast
- Donna Brazile, former Gore campaign manager known for making anti-white racial attacks. Brazile has also worked for Jackson, Gephardt, and Michael
The simple truth is that the Democrat Party's history during this century is one closely aligned to bigotry in a record stemming largely out of the
liberal New Deal era up until the modern day. Bigots are at the center of the Democrat party's current leadership and role models. And in a striking
display of hypocrisy, many of the same Democrats who dishonestly shout accusations of "bigotry" at conservatives are practicing bigots of the most
disgusting and disreputable kind themselves.
As someone of mixed race, I have always known of the hypocrisy of the left, hence my more conservative views. But the “white-wash” (forgive the
pun) that the left does on subjects of race, class, or any difference is laughable. They are the true hate organization.
Please forgive me, my more liberal friends. I know that individually, you all don’t subscribe to the ideology of hate, but your party does. I
would gladly welcome you to the more conservative branch, welcome you with open arms and not judge you by the colour of your skin, the amount of money
you make, or by any sexual preference. You can smoke (outside, please) drink (or not) eat red meat, although we do have a veggie plate also, hunt and
fish as you like, and say anything that you want without the pressure of extremists ready to pounce on you for uttering the slightest offensive
It’s ok. We’ll forgive you. Be it via Christian, Buddist, Muslim, Jewish, Wiccan, or agnostic faith.