It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco "FEMA trains" - a look inside!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I stared and flag not because your info is all that good but because you had the balls to actually do something about what you where thinking well done sir.

If more people on ATS would leave the comfort of the chairs maybe we could actually gather huge amounts of info and the more people that do it the better they will become at gathering and posting information

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by De-ja-vu

I've been in that Amtrak yard at least a half a dozen times, I used to drive by it twice a day for years. It's just a train yard and they give tours of the facility.
If you ask some of the workers there about the FEMA rumors, they either laugh their butt off or give you that not this crap again look.

That video has to be from the mid 90's and I think it was some of the crap put out by Linda Thompson, tho I could be wrong on that.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

OP could be lying. We're seeing cars being loaded onto one of the old rusty trains, not the brand new ones that look white, grayish, with a logo.

Sorry OP, but this footage of a rusty cabin that's obviously been made ages ago is not going to convince me, and only one? You should have weaseled your way into more than one.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BadgerJoe

Ok thanks but why are they there and for who
red zones for what? [not that anything saying red zone should freak anyone out.. but you know according to the fables on the net.. Im just asking] there are more sites than that.. well so I hear. I havnt gone searching for loads of pictures and videos yet.

EDIT >> oops.. sorry.. missed it.. just a train yard
with all that security gating.. I need to gather all these so called camp sites and get explanations.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by De-ja-vu]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No idea what the zone stuff was, it wasn't there when I toured the place. All the other security stuff is there to prevent theft and vandalism.

Here are some pics that someone else took on one of the tours. It's from 2007. but it was pretty much the same as when I was there.

www.trainweb.org...

[edit on 10-10-2009 by BadgerJoe]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Those trains are used to move cars I believe. We have those all over the place in oakland where I live. The exact same trains.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

i starred your post. you are so very in tune w/the potential and possibilities of what our government and/or tptb will do to have absolute power absolutely.

i do appreciate the op going the distance.

when people exclaim "why would our government spend the money".....well our government has spent trillions of our dollars and is wasn't to bail out the american people. they are stealing outright.

call me nuts and call me crazy matters not to me.

there is something very wrong in america as i type this post and fema would use any type railcar to transport undesirables.........it's the easiest mode of transportation and already in place. remember the japanese rounded up on trains................remember hitler and his roundup.......

don't ever think history will not repeat itself.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Montana Train Threat
Release Date: February 22, 1999
Release Number: HQ-99-040

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- On Feb. 20, two passenger trains, one going east and one going west, were stopped at Havre, MT, because of a radioactive materials threat against them. The threat was phoned in by a man claiming to be a government employee or former employee with access to chemical or radioactive agents.

Amtrak received the call at a California office, threatening a train traveling in Havre. Since two trains run through there as part of the Empire Builder route, both had to be detained. There were more than 300 passengers on the two trains.

The passengers were removed and taken to a National Guard Armory while the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) searched the trains. The FBI also checked passengers for any traces of chemical or radioactive materials exposure. Nothing was found and the trains were allowed to continue along their routes after a delay of 16 ½ hours.

www.fema.gov...

I posted the link to this on page 4 of this topic. This is on the Fema website. How do you remove 300 passengers from trains? Don't you think they would have had to put them all on another train?

Taking them to the Armory dosen't make much sense, couldn't you possibily contaminate military personnel? Fema stepped in. I would like to hear from some of those people that were on those trains. I don't think they all went willingly or calmly. Would any of you people?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Good job
We need lots more of that around here. The motto is Deny Ignorance but that is not what has been happening here of late.

There is nothing you can do about the people who want this to be true so badly they have deluded themselves. They will never accept they are wrong. Show them a automobile hauler and they see a prison car. Show them an industrial container or a stock watering tank and they see a coffin. No matter its the wrong size, they just change the story to well its to hold multiple bodies.

Show them an abandoned industrial building they see a Concentration Camp. Show them a secure communications building they see a secret government plot.

The sad part is they never put that energy into real conspiracies that actually impact our lives. Sad really.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Ok thanks for your input.

Why is it so hard for us to find out exactly what things are for. The government know full well of what conspiracy theories are going round the world.. thousands of people want answers to simple questions they can answer... but nobody comes forward to say 'ok we are aware of the public unrest and this is what this is.. this is what that is.. etc.. etc.. ' doesnt matter if some people wont believe them.. at least they would have said their piece.

Like all those plastic casket things... what could they be for? are they really coffins, there in case of emergency for natural catastrophes? If they are property of some plastics company as said earlier then cant somebody find them and approach them and ask 'what are all these for?'

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes, but they can be converted over too cattle cars without much fuss.
has anyone found out where they stored the 5,000 guilatines - Halliburton purchased? I havent seen diddly on the subject. except the occassional conspiracy thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's not that hard to determine the truth, common sense and some footwork are the best tools for that.
As to the government not addressing all the conspiracies, my guess is that if they did that, nothing would ever get done. And there are also genuine National Security issues that they couldn't address and that would just make things worse.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Katie

Well they could have stopped them at or near a crossing and loaded them on busses. They could have had them depart at the first available station and ride in troop transport vehicles.

Taking them to an armory makes more sense than taking them to a hospital where they could contaminate sick patients. It also makes more sense than letting the train keep rolling with out stopping it. An armory makes great sense also because of the fact that it usually has large open areas to triage and process incoming wounded or sick.

Not everything is a reason to get jumpy.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Have the FEMA sayers even looked at the past Disasters that this " magical " entity has handled in the past. And you think they are taking us well armed, fairly equipped people where and how exactly?

Im sorry but no proof in the past has there been for FEMA to actually do their Standard job in the 1st place.

Let alone a Mass Exodus of the " Disobedient ".

You'd have better luck, proving Where Santa's workshop is.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by 10001011]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Actually, this is a good idea....

The original Hammond Organ factory in Chicago burned down many years ago, taking with it historical paperwork that would have allowed back tracking serial numbers of the organs....

A few years ago someone set up a website where owners could enter the serial numbers of their organs, and hopefully eventually a new database could be rebuilt.

We could do this with these train cars.

Each train car has a specific number. Anytime you see one of these cars, you record the number, and enter it on a website set up for that.

This way people across the country could record this information in a single database, and we actually could document each car....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well I hope you are right, but in general they don't behave like a government that care for us or the planet at all, so it is hard to trust them, its easy to feel conspired against. Many people are religious, not me no, this FEMA stuff steps into their worlds because they have prophecies that would match... like Christians being beheaded.. which is why there are talk of guillotine shipments, but who knows about that yet.. we cant even find out what the plastic tubs are for and we can see those.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Bravo. You took a conspiracy and instead of just taking someones word for it, you went out, and investigated for your self and came up with your own conclusion.

You used logic, common sense and intelligence to figure out what is really going on. THIS is what ATS is about!

Needless to say, I am not surprised by the results of your investigation at all.

Good job!

EDIT TO ADD: Way to deny ignorance!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I remember seeing back a bit about these railroad carriages. They were always deemed to be carriages made for transporting road cars, and made by Gunderson? I think the real mystery is why the US Government of the day should have bought loads of these carriages.

edit to add this link,

www.thepowerhour.com...
whether you agree with the writer or not, there is some good info contained therein.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

So much of what you will read is conjecture and cases of people adding 2+2 and getting 35 as an answer.
Everyone will quote this or that, but not many will have anything to back it up besides a circular chain of websites that quote each other without ever producing any real proof.
As for me, I think the FEMA fear is unfounded. If there is ever a situation where the Government is seizing large numbers of citizens and transporting them to camps or any of the other evils associated with a potential FEMA takeover, I'm pretty sure that legal niceties will be the last thing on the Governments mind.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by BadgerJoe]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That site has the same old "FEMA AutoMax" picture as all the others and makes claims, again with no citations. Not sure why this is good information - I guess it just "sounds good."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join