It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco "FEMA trains" - a look inside!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
BNSF has been around for years in Richmond and yes those are for transport of vehicles not humans!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The logo issue is raised because it is repeatedly quoted as evidence.

I have seen the photos of the "FEMA logo cars" used over and over again as evidence of something.

But, unlike the OP, you offer no evidence for what you support.
Please, show me some evidence for the supposed FEMA Concentration Camp theories!
Show me the investigations, show me the factual, documented proof!

You can't, because there isn't any!

In fact, I'll challenge anyone to offer all the evidence you have for this conspiracy, and I can guarantee that I can debunk or cast considerable doubt on the honesty and accuracy of all of it within minutes.

Are you up for that?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don’t know whether or not FEMA has railcars for transporting human livestock to slaughter or not.

I don’t much care I take no public transportation because of the bans and ordinances on cigarette smoking.
I can ride my bicycle to the concentration camp myself thank you very much!

However we do know FEMA maintains at least one massive underground complex in rural Virginia called Storm Mountain. We know the Greenbrier Hotel and Resort in rural West Virginia is an older abandoned facility that while massive in its underground size was built right underneath the working hotel with only a few people in upper Hotel Management and in Maintenance (likely both dual government workers) even knowing a massive complex was being tunneled out underground below the hotel. It was decommissioned decades after completion when word of its existence was leaked in a book. It was at that time considered to be just one of hundreds of secure underground facilities that the Federal Government operates.

Chances are if a mass number of FEMA Rail Cars exist, they are being stored and warehoused underground to keep both prying public eyes off of them as well as foreign country’s satellite eye’s in the sky off of them.

It’s great that you got out and did a little leg work OP but I honestly don’t feel that legwork disproves the possible existence of FEMA Rail Cars or the likely fact that you can’t smoke on them, it just proves where FEMA Rail Cars aren’t.

It’s admirable what you have done, but chances are the government does believe there are still a few people left who aren’t glued to Jerry Springer, Oprah, CNN, FOX and MSNBC, while playing a Heilo video game and chatting on their computer who might just go looking for them. Small odds I grant you. You are the first. There will be some lovely parting door prizes. A year’s supply of Soilent Green™, hmm, mmmm, yummy!

The rail cars if they exist would be stored underground close (within a few miles) of a major North, South, East, West switching hub. I would check the Midwest with your metal detector!

Keep up the good work, remember there is a Five years supply of free Soilent Green™ for the person who finds them! Hmmm, mmmm, yummy, Soilent Green™ it tastes great and is filling!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

HAHA i see those train cars go past my shop all the time and i always see cars that they store inside and always wondered what kinda cars was in them. nice research tho.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
The point being....you must have been sent by FEMA to do this.

Aye. I think so too.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A general response to the "FEMA logo" posts.

If FEMA cars are not labeled "FEMA" then it is IMPOSSIBLE to differentiate them from other same-model train cars.

If the train on the Liberty website IS a FEMA train how do they differentiate that? I took pictures of the EXACT SAME model traincar on that website, mixed in with other Autorack traincars. (The one next to the car being loaded with automobiles is that model, by the way)

If you are finding yourself angry and set on enforcing your conspiracy theory on FEMA cars, this thread was for you. Please ask yourself, "Is believing in FEMA cars benefitting me in life?"

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
Prove the are FEMA trains.

Richmond is not San Francisco.

My thread was a response to a previous thread claiming they were.

The cars in the original thread were wrongly noted as being in San Francisco but gave a Richmond address on Google. I decided to keep the name San Francisco, 'FEMA trains' in quotations mind you, for continuity.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Anyone ever notice that all the images cited as proof are all the same and that all the conspiracy sites have them? It's like it stock art from conspiracyart.com or something like that.
You would think that of all the hundreds of thousand of cars supposed to be used for human transport, someone working on them or near them would have thought "Wow, that's strange, let me use my cell phone to take a picture of it" and tell someone.
But there hasn't been, it's all the same recycled crap that everyone seems to fall in lockstep behind and swear that is real. Never mind the logistics behind the manufacture of the rail cars, never mind the potential security leaks from people involved in the manufacture of the rail cars, never mind the logistics of rounding up potential millions of people and the transport of them to the mythical Redex 84 camps.
I applaud the OP for doing the research and posting his results. He has done something that most people would never do, he has gotten off his butt and not recycled the same old unproven nonsense.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I just wish i had the resources to actually do some investigating. Thank you, i think there should be more people taking this approach instead of blabbering about something they found on the internet.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hopefully this will put an end to the endless paranoia regarding FEMA CAMPS!!

I havn't seen any recent threads about FEMA trains with coffins etc etc but i have seen the threads where people are saying those containers are for the dead ones.... the ones who won't comply!

You guys really need to stop worrying over things which aren't going to happen... or if you are really that frightened, why havn't you got out of there yet?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
what the real FEMA trains will look like

oh! lions tigers and bears!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There is a massive lack of common sense around here, wow.

The OP has taken the time and effort to obtain photos of railcars that look identical to the ones supposedly being used for herding people to FEMA camps. It is, as those with an iota of common sense have said, a car transport railcar.

But apparently this is not "proof of anything." Are you kidding me? It's 100% more proof than any of you have provided! The truth is that he is raining on your Parade o' Doom, and you don't like that.

Marks on trains in pictures? Yea.. because that couldn't possibly be 'shopped, could it.

It just boggles my mind that someone produces some evidence, and anyone can say "That's not evidence at all!" You have no idea what the word means, apparently.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
what the real FEMA trains will look like

oh! lions tigers and bears!

Thanks for posting that link. Brutal pics of a horrific set of events.

A lot of people are making blanket statements about my intentions, world intentions, or general conspiracy beliefs because of the pics I posted. A replication of Nazi Germany is certainly possible; I'm just glad that I didn't find any FEMA AutoMax cars. I personally don't think they exist, although my belief isn't really important here.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
All kidding aside, no one and I mean NO ONE has been able to produce evidence of "DOCUMENTATION" that FEMA has ordered, purchased and relocated these railroad cars that the OP has claimed in the original thread.

I don't mean to come across sounding skeptical here, however, there has to be some "real documented proof" that the nefarious plans spoken of in the original thread on this subject have some bite to them. Frankly, so far, its only speculation, theory and personal opinion that they have plans to transport, detain and mass genocide a portion or part of the US Population.

While we all probably agree that the US Government has been operating in a "Shadow Government" mode for some time, I would like some hard core proof to bust them and their plans wide open.

The problem with getting that kind of proof is that there is no one working for them able to "BLOW THE WHISTLE" on them or at least willing to as of yet.

That day may come soon if all of this is in fact TRUE !!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by neformore

Oh, I very strongly stand by the other thread.

Oh also - coming in and asking for HOAX to be put on it - OP - don't you think that is a little too much! LOL - considering yours is misleading?

Integrity and responsibility are important aspects of creating beliefs. You choose not to bother with facts, I do. Your statement, "FEMA Trains Being Stationed and Lined Up in San Francisco" is without proof, is imflammatory, and flat out wrong. That constitutes a HOAX.

If I claimed the White House had been bombed, then you took pictures of the standing White House, I would relent and recognize my information had been incorrect.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Are you sure there are no FEMA trains? What do you say to this then?
These poor simpletons have no clue about the terrors they are destined to be a victim of. Notice the cold smirk on the engineers face as he carts away even children.........We are in terrible times!

PROOF OF FEMA TRAINS IN ACTION!!!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Phenomium]

Is this your attempt at population control? You almost made me choke to death on my lunch.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Star and a flag, and applause for you. This is exactly what ATS is for.

Proving, or repudiating, information is what we're supposed to be about. Well done.

I was not at all surprised to discover that those cars were indeed for moving cars.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi nice work at least you went out there. Ive not read all posts here sorry if Im repeating this but if the Fema stuff is a lie [and I hope it is] what about the concentration camps
I see a few videos showing camps around the states.. paid for by tax dollars apparently waiting to be filled with people for some reason.

Like this one, with 'red zone' signs on the fence... whatever that really means.

I noticed a sticker / sign too on the gate inside, an EYE design and it says 'electronic eye' ... the other one next to it says Burle, Robot access, something or other.

Im trying to embed the pic here from my ATS media profile but I cant get it working. Ive only just made this profile would that have anything to do with it?

Heres the link

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the video. I cant do the embed code either it wont work

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
my point, OP, with the linking to the very real historical event, was made earlier.
if FEMA decides to start rounding people up, and putting them on trains to the camps, then they can use ANY trains, just like they did in WWII. they could use these car transports, regular cargo box cars, or passenger trains, even.

i would applaud your effort, if it wasn't already pretty well known that those are auto transport train cars. as it is, i will applaud your sense of adventure and get out and do somethingness. anyway, it sounds like you had fun on a beautiful day.

cheers.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
So, I would say, next time you investigate you might want to ask questions like:

How long have these trains been here, who are the ultimate owners of them?

Actually, you do not even need to ask anyone this question as all railcars have reporting marks on the side-similar to a license plate-which indicates if they are owned by a specific railroad, railcar sharing/leasing pool or third party.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join