It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco "FEMA trains" - a look inside!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Uhuh,
The old pic is there for sure, and it is a picture of a carriage made for carrying cars, that fact is well known. However this thread started out as if in revelation that these carriages are not really prison vehicles but were just for carrying cars, and is a non-entity from that perspective. As to the link, It is up to the individual to pore over any given info and to try and make some sense out of it. Like I said, you may or may not agree with that blog's assertions. What about the company/companies making these carriages and who owns them?
Greenbrier www.gbrx.com...
Gunderson, a subsidiary of Greenbrier,
www.railroaddata.com...
Kansas city southern,
www.kcsouthern.com...
they all exist. BTW, this thread also says "a look inside FEMA trains" all you see is a picture of a car carrier and not so close-up either, so much for the intrepid investigator.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Of course those companies exist, you can't have a conspiracy theory without enough possible evidence to make it believable. Throw out some well known names, backed up with insinuation, and you have a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You know, I have tried to explain as to what these cars carry on here for years. This thread just confirms what I have been saying all this time. These are not FEMA owned railcars, these cars are actually owned by the railroads themselves. All of the car with the exception of the frame and truck sets. There are only two ways that FEMA could get there hands on these type of cars. One way is the govenment seizure and control of the railroads like what happened during both World Wars. Another way would be for FEMA to actually go out and purchase these cars from builders like GreenbrierGunderson or Johnstown-America. However, with the alotted budget that FEMA gets every year, I honestly believe that they would not have the money to buy these cars.

My only question to the OP is this.
Who in the world did you talk to so that you could get the permission to take photos of the facility?

Oh and by the way, please do not trespass on railroad property again because it gives us law abiding railfans a bad name.

Great photos as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BadgerJoe

Hi Badger,
I think you may have missed my point. What i'm saying is about this thread, in that it can be seen as equally conspiritory as the initial link I gave. It's just a picture of a train with cars on it hyped up...straight out of Dan Dare storytelling.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400

My only question to the OP is this.
Who in the world did you talk to so that you could get the permission to take photos of the facility?

Oh and by the way, please do not trespass on railroad property again because it gives us law abiding railfans a bad name.

Great photos as well.

I didn't get any permission. Most of these were taken from public property or close to it, roads, etc. For some of them I walked down railroad tracks (technically trespassing I suppose). I took the picture of the Command enter as I walked up to speak with people working there. Upon asking if I could photograph the trains my request was denied (sort of a smirk and raised eyebrow with no answer lol).

I asked the head supervisor if I could quote him/get his name, concerning the fact he'd never heard of FEMA traincars but he refused =p

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Originally posted by Arsenis

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Finally some fact checking on these things

One train off the list, how many more to go?

hope you are being sarcastic, because he is clearly a dis-info agent!!!

anyway, the research is a little weak, but its good that he went and ask this supposed employees and walked around trying to find stuff instead of just taking pics from far away and assuming.

I agree. I also approve on your confidence game with the nice dressing and the pretend article follow up. Nice work. You need to put on more costumes and infiltrate other areas. In the name of ATS I command ye!

You know, I hope you were being completely sarcastic as I was, first, i gotta tell you, a half assed discovery doesn't mean poo, second, put some sort of face to make your (sarcasm' joke, dislike, whatever it is be known) on point, yet, whatever he did will not discredit any "FEMA logo" crediting conspiracy, you know why? like your masters says, the absent of evidence doesn't mean proof, dwell on that poo, if that applies to something in law it applies to anything.

Anyway, just because somebody showed one face of the coin it doesn't mean they showed the full coin.

Dwelled on THAT!!

EDIT: to make foul language count CUZ i am pissed !!!

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Arsenis]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Case closed.

Kudos to you for sharing your fun adventure with us, but I've got to say any time I see somebody concluding a post on a controversial topic with the words "case closed," I am appalled by their hubris.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Case closed.

Kudos to you for sharing your fun adventure with us, but I've got to say any time I see somebody concluding a post on a controversial topic with the words "case closed," I am appalled by their hubris.

I can appreciate that. In case you didn't read the original post to which I was responding the "Case closed" is concerning only the fact that FEMA cars were never in the "San Francisco" train yards. I in no way was inferring 'case closed' to the entire FEMA trains idea or any conspiracies in that realm.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ah, I see.

Of course, I'm sure if you confront the right kook with your evidence, they'll just say, "Of course the railroad workers don't know anything about it! You don't actually expect FEMA to put their logo on these death cars, do you?"

Anyway, I live near San Francisco myself, and the oddest thing I've noticed is that in the East Bay, there are some rail-yards with signs posted to warn you that the trains are completely unmanned. I'm sure the topic's been covered before, but doesn't it seem like a bad idea to have trains traveling around with no humans on board to control them? Imagine what a sufficiently motivated hacker or terrorist could do with such a setup!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
When all this stuff goes down me and a couple friends are packing up and getting far far away!!! Anybody else have plans of action?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
there are some rail-yards with signs posted to warn you that the trains are completely unmanned. I'm sure the topic's been covered before, but doesn't it seem like a bad idea to have trains traveling around with no humans on board to control them? Imagine what a sufficiently motivated hacker or terrorist could do with such a setup!

Those signs were around the areas I explored as well. The signs advised the trains are remote-controlled and no human presence! I was a little surprised as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Honestly though. Like so many other posts on this thread its a hudge waste of resources. Your government is trying to fight a war right now and with the Canadians and other nato allies pulling out you need all the resources you can get. If they were to transport "undersireables" they would use flippin cattle cars. Not Auto cars. Like think people. Which style of car do you think would be easier to retrofit for living cargo?

Another point, if your undesirable your dead and buried somewhere in the woods. Or they make it look like an "accident" simple as that.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
not saying that there are FEMA trains but why would there have to be a huge FEMA on the train car for it to be owned or utilized by them?

i also think that just becuase some workers and their boss have never heard or seen them and you didnt see any at that yard doesnt mean they dont exist. just sayin...

although i do commend you on actually going out and doing some work for yourself to find out.

[edit on 10/11/2009 by Bean328]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie

Taking them to the Armory dosen't make much sense, couldn't you possibily contaminate military personnel? Fema stepped in. I would like to hear from some of those people that were on those trains. I don't think they all went willingly or calmly. Would any of you people?

[edit on 10/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

If someone said that there was possibly some contaminant or nuclear material on the train, you can bet I'd want to get as far away as fast as possible.

Taking them to the closest military presence would be exactly what I'd do. Already secure and easily reachable should more equipment need to be brought in. You're not going to have them stand out in a field for 16 hours, are you?

I'm pretty sure they have some sort of containment procedure. They have a procedure for everything...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't understand why anyone would think FEMA would have to own railroad cars, FEMA is a government agency, they would just take or commandeer anything they wanted if they felt it was an emergency. There have been executive orders written by previous administrations in the past that would allow them to do this, in fact these executive orders would allow the Federal government to do anything they damn well please.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The one to the left is obviously a train car for transporting vehicles which is the same type of car you got a picture of loading vehicles.

Did you get any of the inside of the other train car? The taller one with the yellow? What are those used for? Those are larger than the ones used for transporting vehicles and different from the others.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
investigating femas mass graves in houston texas

Go investigate this and report back on what this is actually for?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

case closed, eh? Rail yard bosses (i mean the BOSSes) are overseen by TSA, aren't they? denial is always better than a brush-off when dealing with a journalist, everyone knows that.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
As to "FEMA" Trains...Who would actually believe that FEMA would STENCIL "FEMA" on Railroad Cars? I have been a COAST-TO-COAST FREIGHT TRAIN RIDER / STREET MUSICIAN...since 1990. Never seen CHAINS, SHACKLES et al. Not that there is NEED, a Common Box Car is a Famous Death Trap to the Foolish, if the Door is not "Spiked" to prevent "Humps" & "Bumps" from shutting it While You Sleep, you are IN A DEATH HOUSE! No Latch inside! No Vents! They are 60 Feet Long, 15 Feet Wide (? I think?) and YOU COULD CRAM A LOT OF PEOPLE INTO ONE! My Family were TRANSPORTED to DEATH CAMPS in Germany, France, Poland, etc. in Older Style Box Cars & Cattle Cars...there were 80+% MORTALITY in transport!

There is another BB called "12ozprophet.com" & boards called "Trainspotting" "Tramps, Winos & Hoboes" etc. WHERE A INTERESTED Conspiracy Investagator could CONNECT with "Spray Painer" (Graffittys) Who ARE ON THE RAIL 12 Months a year! A VIABLE "FACTUAL" Up To Date Answer (Are There FEMA Prisoner Cars Laying Around?)

I am RETIRED & A FULL TIME JAZZ GUITARIST living IN A CONDO in San Juan Capistrano! Got OLD ENOUGH to GET Social Security! HAW! The CONSPIRACY I Fear..NOW I GOT the EASY LIFE & THE NATIONS GOING BROKE!

I GOT THROUGH on COAST-TO-COAST to GEORGE NOORY, told him I HAD BEEN TRYING since 1996! That as a HAM OPERATOR I used to GET Art Bell on AMATUER RADIO, but it too 13 Years on the TELEPHONE!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join