It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Have to confess that I have not followed Mr. Wilcox's trail enough (at all, actually) to judge his "fringe quotient", believability. So I can't comment on his expectation of Disclosure by the end of 2009.

What I do know is the Big Coverup suffered major damage recently with the "disclosure" of water (lots) on our moon and mars, and some planetary moons of other planets.

For me, the tell-tale is how NASA is all of a sudden coming forth with "catch up" pronouncements of water, etc after India and Japan's single moon trips and basic "ABC" interpretations of their observations and measurements .... USING AMERICAN INSTRUMENTS!!! Is NASA dong some face-saving or is it a reluctant NASA disclosure in light of innocent scientific discussion by the relative newcomers, India and Japan? I think both. Seems to this farmboy that NASA could have made these "discoveries" public years ago. Why didn't they? What else is NASA keeping to themselves? I don't think my, and others', suspicions are out on the fringe anymore. Nasa has proven to us by their recent water dancing they are keeping secrets. But "Diclosure"? Sadly, even with al the above, I will believe it when I see it.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by havanaja]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I would love for this to be true but I highly doubt it. Why now? why even disclose at all? What purpuse would it server the governments of the world and why would they risk the fall out from such a disclosure. Like I said I would love for this to be true but I doubt they would ever disclose the existance of aliens. Unless ofcourse its a must because of some other alien threat that they wouldn't be able to coverup anymore.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't really know what to make of this.

I try to make connections from what I observe here and what I am shown and told when elsewhere in experiences with life Beings other then Human.

I can't put my finger on all this to be honest. The economy crashing I can connect I believe. I think the Elitist want to hoard all the monies for themselves because they know something is coming down/going to happen.

I also see things in movies dealing with SYFY that are correct when dealing with ET's and I take it as preparing you. The timing of Alien movies recently is for a reason I would think.

My concern is the flashes I had a few months back about the three quakes I was shown I am observing the quakes now that are happening and I sure am hoping these aren't the precursors for the ones I was shown off Brazil to Ridge and entire hump of Africa to Ridge.

I am heading to Vegas tomorrow for a week and I will be out of touch with what's happening most of the time.

I haven't had any new contact of any unusal events to take place but I am going to be aware and I think all abductee's and experiencers need to pay attention in the weeks to come.

Watch the skies everyone for activity.

Also be aware of what is being said by govermental peoples and observe the where abouts of the Pres. and VP. to see if anything unusal is noticed.

Hmmmmm, I just don't sense anything at the moment.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
1) He said TPTB do plan on telling all before Christmas, but that they feel that if they did so "before a massive population reduction it would be catastrophic to the human race".

So this means he is saying that we should have a "MASSIVE" population reduction before disclosure or Christmas.

2) He said he has " a source that has three sources" that say disclosure has been confirmed.

So this means he is saying that when it doesnt happen he can blame it on "his sources sources". Nice one David, I like how you threw in your out!

Why does anyone listen to him, he thanked everyone for making him rich on this show. Give yourselves a pat on the back for all you have done for him!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Originally posted by Faiol
I stopped at David Wilcock

really guys, shame on u guys

when will ATS implement a system to take off a flag of a thread ... this is ridiculous

That's not nice dude. Have an open mind
Or at least respect the people that do.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I just want to know..how many things did david wilcock has said before this and actually Happen to be truth?????

Mm...... 0%..

So you have your answer..disclosure in the next 3 months..0% probabilities..

He just want to sell DVD's..promote his special scifi channel program, the book and later on a movie he doesnt care of earth is depopulated..populated or whatever, if this was the case then why promote his dvd's, lectures, scifi channel...etc.....

What shame on wilcock..I guess his 3 inside sources is Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and Pete Peterson.. So there you have his 3 whistleblowers or insiders..

I guess David Wilcock should have not mention anything, because he knows that it will never happen.

And yeah sure he said thank you for making him rich to the public.. what a looser.....

[edit on 8-10-2009 by AlexDJ]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
1) He said TPTB do plan on telling all before Christmas, but that they feel that if they did so "before a massive population reduction it would be catastrophic to the human race".[/quote

Wouldnt a "massive Population Reduction" be pretty f***ing catastrophic?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

when will ATS implement a system to take off a flag of a thread ... this is ridiculous

I only know about Wilcock from what I have read here. So I hold tounge on that. I can say I fully back your implement of taking away stars and such. A vote of confidance tab would be geat to add to post. It gives us a better view of what people are thinking. This whole prediction crap is non-sense. There is no need for people to get worked up over this crap. How many times have people been made to look like idiots after sticking their foot in their mouth on predictions....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
haha people just rip on guys like Wilcock, claiming they are all in it for the money.
it's not really like that, imagine if you devoted the majority of your time to this kind of research and information, i doubt you would make loads of cash.

he needs some source of income, and if i was in his boat i would do the same thing.

the messages and ideas he presents are still valid regardless.

remember the saying, "don't judge a book by it's cover"

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

So we should judge him on content? LOL, ok, what has this guy said that has come true? anything? anyone?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
the messages and ideas he presents are still valid regardless.

Regardless of what? Accuracy? Because that's what is at stake here. No matter how good your ideas sound, if they don't pan out, they are certainly not valid.

remember the saying, "don't judge a book by it's cover"

And that's why most people are saying they are holding judgment until the date comes, but they are doubtful about the result. Who wouldn't after so many imminent disclosure announcements and nothing happening?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

If you get drunk, bet your backs it won't happen

The only way this happens if we integrate as a race. Where we stop drugs, smoking, drinking, abuse, hatred, division.

It's simply that. It's not going to be some wahey moment where we just get disclosure. This disclosure has already begun. We are here to intergrate over the coming years for this to happen properly.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

haha so the man is a prophet? did i or anyone else say that? don't think so.

look into some of his research before you make ignorant claims like that.

regardless, the man has interesting and valid points and research. so discrediting him simply because he says a wacky prediction, doesn't necessarily warrant him being disregarded or taken as a joke.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
reply to post by Dave157

So we should judge him on content? LOL, ok, what has this guy said that has come true? anything? anyone?

YooooHoooo, anyone out there? Anyone have anything? Something, please, I would like to believe, just need a little something that shows hes not a con man, anyone?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Faiol

That's not nice dude. Have an open mind
Or at least respect the people that do.

He has an open mind...wide open to the fact that there needs to be a system in place to de-flag or de-stars some of these star and flag whores who toss out this crap.

Hmmm? So you could get Asseholes like him that just go around deflagging threads just for the heck of it. Yip, that will work just great.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
All that he has to do when nothing develops is to claim that his "sources" were either wrong or deliberately mislead him.

I kinda lost interest in Wilcock when he released the music CD and starting turning all of his research into for-profit entertainment.

He's a very clever guy though I'll give him that.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
What I find amazing is if you try to go to Davids forums to get more information, you find that there have been no new posts regarding this bombshell in the c2c thread. Not only that, but it seems that registration to the forum require moderator approval and if that wasn't bad enough, each post needs to be individually approved!
Makes you wonder when someone goes to those lengths to stifle criticism...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by xEphon]

This happened only becuase he was getting threats not only through the forum, but over the phone. I would have set it up the same way if I were in his shoes.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
reply to post by liveandletlive

haha so the man is a prophet? did i or anyone else say that? don't think so.

look into some of his research before you make ignorant claims like that.

regardless, the man has interesting and valid points and research. so discrediting him simply because he says a wacky prediction, doesn't necessarily warrant him being disregarded or taken as a joke.

"just because he says a wacky prediction" "haha so the man is a prophet?"

I dont remeber saying prophet Dave but you yourself used the word prediction! What valid points? Care to share and enlighten me?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join