It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laserfloyd72
I've been browsing the topics on this site for a few months. I just now joined. When I used to see threads like this, I would get all excited. But now I tend to ignore them. After a while you see a pattern with these threads. I'm 80% sure nothing will happen. I would LOVE to be wrong though!

P.s. The aliens are getting revealed and they only get a 2 hour broadcast? I guess they don't want to interupt American Idol...

Welcome Laserfloyd72,

I'm sorry you feel that way about feeling that nothing will happen..

If you want to make this happen you have to visualize it in your mind and soon it will be manifested......

We are much more powerful than we get credit for...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Maybe David Wilcock will be selected to become the ambassator between the human race and our alien freinds.The aliens have chosen 11 humans for the chance to become ambassator.I know i am one of the chosen.I have already asked my aliens friends about doing this very important job.Maybe David is on the list too.I would love to know who the other nine people are.

Believe it or not, I remember DW talking about such a thing a while back. He may be put into such a position in the near future.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I seem to recall that also. I've done a search online, but I cannot seem to find the link where that's referenced.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A two hour special would be the perfect opportunity for the MSM to slip in the marginal crazies and ridicule the whole thing.

Something like this would be completely game changing. Way too many people would lose way too much power to allow this to happen.

Hate to be skeptical on this, but I really can't see it happening.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

These are my thoughts exactly. What I'd like to see is a TV schedule. When is this supposed "announcement" to take place (so I can set my DVR
).

Some have commented "where's the TV schedule?" One has commented that someone who works inside the TV networks could not find such a 2-hour announcement in this fall, so many are questioning the whole idea of this 2-hour ET/UFO Disclosure happening on TV, based on the idea that there's no schedule yet set for it.

Well, what I want to point out is that OF COURSE there's no TV schedule yet set for this ET/UFO Disclosure event... can you imagine the reaction in the world if there was an official, set scheduling of TV time being set in the network's fall scheduling system? Can you imagine the many e-mails, tweets and other leaks of the explosive news about this thing? Massive news and hoopla would result, that's what!

So this ET/UFO Disclosure is going to be done the stealth way, with a "breaking news" format, announced at the last minute, preempting the existing news programming and, of course, all the networks are going to want to carry this historic broadcast.

And another thing that you have to understand that the ETs that they apparently would introduce, who look just like humans -- of course they'd look like humans, as it is the human form of 3-D sentient beings that is THE predominant form of 3-D sentient beings in our Milky Way Galaxy. The PREDOMINANT FORM.

The scene in the original Star Wars bar scene does not reflect the reality of the differences of sentient forms in our Galaxy; the different forms of the people on Star Trek does not reflect the reality of the differences of the forms in our Galaxy. Although there are variations in the human form -- variations of skin color, height, structure, weight, body proportions, etc -- the DNA of the vast majority of the humans who live in our Galaxy are very close matches and the humans from vast areas in the Galaxy can actually mate and produce healthy offspring with each other.

Mating with an Earth-looking human ET hot honey sounds like fun.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I see this thread is still going strong.

I did listen to Hoagland's friendly critisizm of David immediately following him on coast, concerning how the insiders all lie all the time and he may be too gullible. Then Hoagland got it wrong by believing the moon explosion would be much bigger than touted, where it was a complete dud visually.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I would like nothing more than for disclosure to happen, but something in the back of my mind that says keep my guard up.

All the other problems that he stated that the insiders pointed out,
if some of them were true and they are worried about mass panic,
staging a fake E.T. visitation would be a great way to capture peoples
attention.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkEpTiCiSM
reply to post by FiatLux

I seem to recall that also. I've done a search online, but I cannot seem to find the link where that's referenced.

OT:

I may be wrong, but it may be in either one of his books, or in a video/audio that he made. It could even be a radio show he did, I have listened to all of them. But I do remember him talking about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Mozart my friend.
You speak about aliens above with some certainty.
Can you elaborate on where your information comes from?
DW? If so where does he speak of this?
If you would be so kind.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think your friend there saw the preview for that new show "V" one too many times...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
David thinks Obama is working on our side that right there should be one of the biggest red flags for everyone.
The evidence he provided on his website for obama being "with the good guys" has either not happened or it misinterpreted by him

divinecosmos.com...

1.For example he talks about how fox news promoting a revolution and overthrow of the government is a tell tale sign of the power elite falling.
-Of course they are, the number one thing tptb is known for is dividing us amongst each other and inciting violence because in reaction to that they can instate greater control. Why do you think the "liberal" media is on the obama team and the "conservative" media is trying to infiltrate the truth movement. Its a wrestling match on a national level people. This has nothing to do with either side losing power and has everything to do with confusion, division, and inciting hate in each other. And they are accomplishing this very well, just go surf around some mainstream political sites, the left is very hateful of the right because the left things the right is ready to storm the white house and overthrow our "democratically" elected leader. They have the left to riled up and angry that most of them would be very much for throwing these unstable people in camps. All the mainstream people who were against bush's illegal activity for the past 8 years now completely for it because their wrestler is in office.

2.He also talks about how obama is shutting down Guantanamo and other secret gulags
-obama to date has still not closed Guantanamo and has expanded the bush policy of holding citizens and non citizens without charges or prosecution.

3.He talks about the fed coming down and obama being a part of that as well
-obama spoke openly about giving the fed more power.

4.Then he tops it all off with the fact that karl rove is attacking the the VP as more proof the NWO and illuminati factions are at war.
-Again more propaganda for the masses to keep the public entrenched in the left right stage show.

5.David also talked about in the c2c interview that asian countries like china are more spiritual and since they are gaining power they dont want to kill people like the angloNWO and illuminati do.
-Ummm, david, have you done any research into the governments of east? Especially china who over the past 70 years has killed and suppressed more of its own people than stalin and hitler combined.

Ive got news for everyone, if you think the NWO. illuminati, vatican, zionism, asian elite, arab elite, are all different factions fighting for their own stake in things you are blinding yourself to the very apparent truth of the staged fall of the world elite and possible alien or human savior to bring forth the new age backed by trans humanism and science based eugenics.
These groups do not play games and they are not stupid in any sense, they understood long ago fighting amongst themselves would lead to none of them achieving their goals. which is why they play the division game with us, because they know we are the only ones who can overthrow them. Not the ETs who are here to keep us safe as DW says (even though that breaks the cardinal rule of the earth being a free will zone) one of many contradictions DW makes. Another contradiction DW makes is by saying he has been dreaming all these things and that is gives it more reason for him to believe it is true. Then he turns around and tells others their dreams dont represent external events in reality but internal struggles that the subconscious is bring attention to. So he gets to apply his dreams to reality but not us?
Also DW puts forth the idea that a global currency is a necessary change while also saying free energy is right around the corner.

No one is going to save us but ourselves stop looking to the stars, stop looking to gurus and search for the truth which resides within us all

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ascisco

Outstanding sentiment, Ascisco! Bravisimo!

One cannot ever expect to find the solutions to one's own problems inside another. Nope. You have to have to the courage and bravery enough to take the journey within yourself and by golly by gar, none can take it for you neither!

Happy trails, Folks!

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmTue, 13 Oct 2009 14:39:17 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In the disclosure project video, they mention that at least 57 different species have been cataloged, and some could walk among us and you wouldn't even notice the difference.

They can prove they are ETs because of their extra abilities, and DNA.

The bloodlines that rule our planet (hence why everything is all chaotic intentionally to bring in their own new world order), not the order of spiritual enlightenment & organization of symbiotic relationships with each other so that Humanity would no longer be dependent on this artificial, unethical system that has been manipulating and controlling us all for thousands of years... these bloodlines are the result of genetic engineering, crossbreeding us with beings that ancient civilizations all over the world have written about & recorded in stone. They didn't have the internet or any means to communicate, how is it that our ancestors where pyramids were constructed all have reported the same thing? This is not the opinion of david Icke or anyone, these are merely very interesting pieces to the puzzle.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Penumbra

I don't even watch TV. I think some people dismiss information too quickly, without looking at the facts themselves. It would also be a good idea to note that the programming on television also has an effect of having people say just that; that you must have watched too much sci-fi.

Furthermore, none of this is theory, except when someone postulates a correlation between events & or people but facts are facts. Obvious repeating connections such as UFO abductions, alien implants, UFOs being caught on radar, UFOs deactivating missiles, the list goes on... Just the fact that we are alive, so life elsewhere must exist as well.

So, when the word 'theory' is associated with the word 'conspiracy' all the time, it makes people automatically assume & think of some weird person thinking weird things. The universe is stranger than what most weirdos can think of though, and that is important to note as well.

Wake up & smell the truth wafting from the cup of realization.

... Sorry, I just have to add, thanks for the stars, it's geeky, I know, but it really makes my day.
- No that being geeky is bad, I'm just sayin... Thanks guys!

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Another self deluded conspiarcy nut seeking attention. What a load of horse ****. Everything you wanted to know about the 50 year Alien cover up crammed into 2 hours.
We promise you, it's the truth and nothing but the truth. Right!!!!!!!!!

If most humans are scared of an Alien dummy, I can only imagine what the typical reaction would be if confronted by the real thing.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by kindred]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

By the way, there is no such thing as a 'conspiracy nut' Well, I guess there is, and it's the general public mostly, ('it's more insane to deny what is really going on without looking it up yourself)... there surely must be crazy people who are attracted to this information, as with any information, but at least I'm not going to live an eternity knowing I could and should have done better, and not laughed at serious information.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ascisco

I liked your post very much.

These are extremely valid points, and either way the truth is clear - do not put all your trust into DW just because of his spiritual knowledge, or whatever he flaunts around. While it is interesting and even comforting to read about him and his predictions, him alone will not change anything. Putting all your hope in him will not change anything. Putting anymore than just acknowledgment in him could be dangerous, because what if he's wrong about certain things?

I'm glad that he exists because he could be a gateway for people to learn about these things - in fact he sort of was for me a few years back. But since then I've gone on such a journey myself that I no longer hold DW on a pedestal. He's a human just like all of us, and each one of us is capable of what he does.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by drac88

It's not about putting faith in one particular person or another, it's the information itself that needs to be looked at.

It's just by looking at the big picture, of knowledge and facts that have painted a clear picture that many people such as david icke, Tex Marrs, etc, have pointed out, but as i said it is not the opinion of anyone, there is an agenda that is written by our ancestors in historic relics.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

Please do not misinterpret what I said. I simply said that this fall there is a new television show in which aliens talk on television to reveal themselves to the rest of the world. I was merely making a connection to how extremely similar and coincidental that a television premier about the same exact thing is going to be airing this upcoming fall/winter. Now with that being said I do wish for this to be true but will still keep a skeptical eye on it. It is not that I do not believe there to be sentient life on other planets, far from it to be honest. But for them to come out in such a short time frame with no known reason as to why they would be doing such a thing seems to me to be something made up by "some weird person thinking weird things." Then again for the benefit of the entire human race and the benefit of known existence I do hope that what I say is wrong.

Just so you know, I am defiantly NOT a skeptic when it comes to these types of things. I am a true believer in the disclosure project, I do believe that there was something extraterrestrial about the footage in china, and I do believe in life other than ourselves even on this planet. But this is one of those things that throws a red flag out screaming in my face that this will not happen/ could not possibly happen. Most likely a too good to be true scenario. If it does happen then I will truly be glad and I would like to say I would come back here and apologize but I believe that if this were to happen writing on ATS would be the last of my concerns.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

How can you call conspiracies serious information, when it's blatantly obvious to anyone who uses common sense and good reasoning that you'll never find out the truth, that's if there ever was any to begin with. Funny how you have thousands of conspiracies here on ATS and not one shred of proof to back any of them up. Conjecture and speculation is all there is.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join