It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ok if there is going to be disclosure why would anybody need to book TV time.

One would imagine all one would have to do to get all the news media in a queue would be to say that tomorrow the president is going to make a very important announcement. One can not imagine that it will be ignored by many and for sure they will be heading off in that direction 10 seconds after the announcement starts.

So that to me says it is bunkham.

However with the amount of civilians that are going into orbit these days if there is anything flying around up there that is not from here then we should know soon. This being the case our leaders have a hard decision to make, come out with it, kill anybody that goes into space or get found out.

I for one do not envy them. If only 10% of what we read is true there are going to be some very serious questions to answer. If they are going to disclose now the question I would like the answer too is WHY??? I fear we will not like the answer.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calon
How will we know that the "human looking ET's" are really alien? What will be so diffrent about them then wil shout "not from around here?"

I dunno....I have sometimes wondered if a few people in public office might not be aliens....Names that start with "O", or "P", or "C".....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

i can see it now... FOX gets the TV spot...

Hannity, Coulter and Obrien gang up on the Alien Ambassador in a shouting match saying they're just liberals from zebulon nothing more.. and they should be bombed etc...

the alien winks and the Fox talking head's mouths dissapear a-la Neo in the Matrix... "MMMPH! MMMM! MMMMPH!"

crowd goes wild..

classic!

-

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
But here's the thing about this whole cry wolf scenario........to make a pretty big statement like that and then it doesn't pan out. The guy would completely lose credibility in most people's eyes. So why do it? Why even take that chance. Why not milk his niche for a while longer. Exciting to think it might be true. Call me crazy but there is a part of me that believes that aliens to walk among us in human form. I.e. They Live, V.............did you guys see the preview for the new V coming out? Nothing beats the old 80s version! It was great!

Wow, I didn't know a new one (V) was coming out (usually watching CBS). Glad it's on a Tuesday! Still, can't beat the original, but I have those on disc if I get withdrawal, lol!

I agree it's a huge risk making such a statement; after all, that's not far from now, and people aren't likely to forget he said it. Could be interesting to see what, if anything, happens. Won't hold my breath, though.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
According to Wilcock (I said ACCORDING to him), he says Obama is really pushing for this. I've always thought that the presidents were puppets, but it does seem Obama has his own deal going. I dunno. I'm still torn to praise a president, but I've never had anything against the guy. I don't think he's evil or any of that.

Just my opinion...

But yeah, I'm not holding my breath, but I would literally run outside and do cartwheels if this happened. Literally. Haha...

Come on disclosure (yeah right...
)

Ahhh, we'll see. It IS wishful thinking on my part - I'm not gonna lie one bit.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
Ok if there is going to be disclosure why would anybody need to book TV time.

One would imagine all one would have to do to get all the news media in a queue would be to say that tomorrow the president is going to make a very important announcement. One can not imagine that it will be ignored by many and for sure they will be heading off in that direction 10 seconds after the announcement starts.

So that to me says it is bunkham.

However with the amount of civilians that are going into orbit these days if there is anything flying around up there that is not from here then we should know soon. This being the case our leaders have a hard decision to make, come out with it, kill anybody that goes into space or get found out.

I for one do not envy them. If only 10% of what we read is true there are going to be some very serious questions to answer. If they are going to disclose now the question I would like the answer too is WHY??? I fear we will not like the answer.

I thought this was put to rest?

This TV spot was to be for economic announcement about either a bank holiday or upgrade to trade to a new currency backed by something of more value?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Speculate all you want, I know I am, but I do wanna put my two cents into the pool. This guy didn't say "oh five years from now we'll see it come out" he said by years end. Not a lot of time to build the usual hype amiright? Doesn't make much sense from a fame monger perspective to basically guarentee such a radical event, with little to no time to 'deadline' i mean the people screaming Y2K started in 95~ lots of time to get the population feeling at least nervous. People claiming dreams and alien abductions showed them the earth in ruins. Same goes for 2012. Is our species just going to perpetually psych itself out over and over again?

Nonetheless I have my doubts but Wilcock's manner was so genuine and almost jovial. Someone trying to garner attention would have taken a lot more time to build suspense, and considering this story is receiving minimal attention (by internet standards of course), perhaps this might be legit based solely on the fact the wackos aren't screaming "End of Days"

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Maybe David Wilcock will be selected to become the ambassator between the human race and our alien freinds.The aliens have chosen 11 humans for the chance to become ambassator.I know i am one of the chosen.I have already asked my aliens friends about doing this very important job.Maybe David is on the list too.I would love to know who the other nine people are.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
These 3 things will coincide with each other.

1. Arrests of corrupt crims/pollies/officials in government and ultimately the masterminds behind 911 (Cheney, Bush, etc.)

2. Financial collapse.

3. By the end of October you will witness The Fall of the NWO/Cabal.

ET disclosure will take place. There is something David isn't mentioning and that's for a very good reason too.

When he says 'your assets will be worth 100 times more' he is referring to NESARA. Once the crims have been arrested, galactic presence will be announced followed by NESARA. ($10M)

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
How many times have I heard that some person(s) will disclose on TV on such and such a month etc..
That Aliens are here and working in Tesco or some other supermarket (mall) How many times do I hear that some person(s) will bring said aliens on his TV show and prove that they have been living here a very long time.
And yet! I`ve never seen anything..................never!
Every year some nut comes up and says, "at the end of this or that month I will show you proof, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah."

Who will it be next? Mulder or Scully.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It's this simple.

Use discernment.

3 things to look for.

1. anything related to arrests.

2. anything on mainstream media about ufos and et presence (the heads at the top know, and have been ordered to prepare the public)

3. forgot

Do we as individuals and all being ONE desire change, feel it in our hearts and minds?

If we truly feel it, it will accelerate at such a pace it will surprise us with 'shock and awe' when the day finally arrives.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OK, so when Wilcock's claim turns out to be completely bogus, will all of you try to be more discerning and realize that 95% of the people in the paranormal field are absolutely FOS? Will you try to engage your critical abilities in the future? Will you realize that anyone who states things with absolute certainty about the unknown, are largely clueless? Make use of this opportunity to become better critical thinkers. Would I like full disclosure? Yes. Do I think it will happen anytime soon? I seriously doubt it.

dB

[edit on 13-10-2009 by davidbiedny]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
OK, so when Wilcock's claim turns out to be completely bogus, will all of you try to be more discerning and realize that 95% of the people in the paranormal field are absolutely FOS?

OK, davidbiedny, when Wilcock's claims turn out to be completely true, will you try to be more open-minded and less cynical about people who are putting out postive messages...

It's just as easy to think positive thoughts as it is to think negative ones......you ought to try it sometime...it could change your life.

PEACE and LOVE....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
OK, so when Wilcock's claim turns out to be completely bogus, will all of you try to be more discerning and realize that 95% of the people in the paranormal field are absolutely FOS? Will you try to engage your critical abilities in the future? Will you realize that anyone who states things with absolute certainty about the unknown, are largely clueless? Make use of this opportunity to become better critical thinkers. Would I like full disclosure? Yes. Do I think it will happen anytime soon? I seriously doubt it.

dB

[edit on 13-10-2009 by davidbiedny]

These are my thoughts exactly. What I'd like to see is a TV schedule. When is this supposed "announcement" to take place (so I can set my DVR
). I highly doubt anything will happen. It's now the 13th of October, that means there's about 2.5 months left in the year. I don't foresee it happening in 2.5 months, I wouldn't say it'll happen within the next 5 years. I'd love disclosure, but I don't see it happening any time soon at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Id be wooping and running up and down the street naked if this were true..

I cant imagine for a second that this formal disclosure is gonna happen... Im more inclined to believe that the poor fella is being fed misinformation to kill off his credibility when it all turns out to be BS.

At the same time im sceptical, im also pondering the possibility that some sort of disclosure of this nature is going to have to be made pre Dec 21st 2012.. I seriously suspect that date is when those gods from ancient times (who said they'd be back) are set to fully return. Were gonna need telling about ET etc very soon for people to get used to the idea before they officially return.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

3 things to look for.

1. anything related to arrests.

2. anything on mainstream media about ufos and et presence (the heads at the top know, and have been ordered to prepare the public)

3. forgot

I think #3 would be financial collaspe which will bring about the end of the NWO/cabal...

With the higher intensity of the cosmic rays bombardign the earth right now as we are passing through the photon belt, the awakening will start to accelerate much more quickly......

Let's get this show on the road.....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Id love to think that disclosure would come.

But.....

Somehow I highly doubt it.

Too much money to lose. Thats what its all about!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Any dates yet?

I'd love to turn on the TV and Obama is just sitting there with his Nobel Peace Prize in front of him and 2 aliens standing next to him with a great big smile.

I have seen people over time do this sort of thing. Telling people aliens will arrive and nothing ever happens. Well, there is one thing that happens these peoples bank accounts get bigger. While the victims get angry, sad or some just pass it off and say next..same old cycle!

tsom87

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by dallas18
reply to post by Gaudeamus

here it is!~ November 27th

[edit on 8/10/09 by dallas18]

In the final couple seconds of this video, someone in the audience asks about the hollywood release this fall of 'V', but then the vid ends abruptly....

I'm sure you all remember the mini-series from the 80's about friendly humanoid aliens coming to earth, who turn out to be evil reptiles in disguise?!

Well it's been remade and premieres this November. It's an ABC remake that hopes to get very high ratings (with the end of Lost now in sight, ABC are desperate to find a replacement show and hope this is it).

Now, i have no idea what the person in the vid went on to ask, but here's my question: Since the source of this disclosure date seems to have got their info from a TV channel that says it's put 2 hours aside for 'alien disclosure', then could, perhaps, this TV channel be ABC?

Could this be a clever promotional angle increase 'buzz' for their 2 hour 'V' premiere?

Wouldn't that be funny!

[edited for speeeelling]

[edit on 8-10-2009 by McGinty]

Good call, you could well be right about this being all about the new v series with a 2 hour slot.

Else this is one hell of a coincidence!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I've been browsing the topics on this site for a few months. I just now joined. When I used to see threads like this, I would get all excited. But now I tend to ignore them. After a while you see a pattern with these threads. I'm 80% sure nothing will happen. I would LOVE to be wrong though!

P.s. The aliens are getting revealed and they only get a 2 hour broadcast? I guess they don't want to interupt American Idol...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join