It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Personally I've always found David Wilcock to be a bit of a dreamer...

Most of what he says is based on imaginings.

If he's been given a date for disclosure why doesn't he give us the date and a bit more evidence?

I think the date he's on about for disclosure (whatever it is) will just come and go and he will just prove himself to be a dreamer.

Why project camelot ever had anything to do with him is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Dowd

This was all planned, David Wilcock wasn't aware that this was staged for it. This was all done to provoke reaction. This all done to wake people up. So many of these leaked out events are really done for the purpose of awakening the masses. So its like breaking the crumb of the buscuit rather than taking it all in huge chunks. This kind of information can't be exposed to the public in one shot. It needs to be done bit by bit. Disclosure is coming in our generation I can assure you of that.

We need to be more diliegent, grounded, paitent, aware and prepared for what is to come. We all have to remember we are the transition. The transition isn't tomorrow, it isn't the next generation, it isn't when David Wilock says it, it isn't when the government says it.

It is when we are finally ready for disclosure. The mass human population are nearing completetion to the day, but we are not there yet, so allow yourself to get grounded and familar with this feeling that comes up on these threads.

There is people and groups at the very top preparing you, trust me on this. We need to stop reacting and actually make sure our feet is on the ground, when we are in this major transition.

Mind1

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I heard Dave on C2C. I don't think it was a prediction. It was just his opinion from other sources and his dreams. I like him and met him at one of the UFO conferences they have here. I love his videos on 2012. Tons of interesting material. I and others have waited since Dec. 18, 1996 for first contact. I don't know if it will happen soon but I wouldn't be surprised. I don't know if Dec. 21, 2012 is a hard deadline or not, but they keep saying there isn't much time left. They may be referring to the massive Earth changes that have been delayed. I hope it's true especially the part about us all recieving millions of dollars.
I don't beleive the "powers that be" want to ever disclose anything. It's the GFL and it's partners that are making this happen. They are at war with the Illuminati.

Here's some sites that give more details on 1st. contact and ascension.
www.luisprada.com... (identicle to Nidle's info.)

www.paoweb.com... (new updates every Tues.)

www.white-knights911.net...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... (cover-up of Blossom Goodchild's 2000 mile long UFO on google earth?)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Sargoth]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are.
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you...

I think that as a race, we are are all quite ready for a turning of the page.

The second coming? 2012? Disclosure? We have experienced century upon century of wars and deceptions and divisions... so that we are now to the point of wishing salvation upon ourselves... by one means or another.

And there is at least one theory that holds that if enough people are focused, it can indeed occur. Jesus Christ inspired this basic concept over two thousand years ago by saying that 'whenever two or more are gathered in His name...'

Whether through culture or some innate sense of understanding, we are telling the universe that we are here. We have completed the long journey from the darkness and here upon this shore of space and time, we are ready for whatever comes next.

The longing is instinctive and now also quite acute.

Maybe the answer is in the revelation that we refer to as disclosure or... maybe it is something entirely different. We don't know but, as a species, we are sure that whatever it is, it is time for it.

NOTE: Edits to clean up a few spelling and grammatical goofs

[edit on 10-10-2009 by redoubt]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
yawn yawn....

another day passes and David still hasnt put anything about this news anywhere on his own website.

Ok, you can quit your yawning now -- David Wilcock has now posted a major blog entry on his blog on his own site, so now you can read it...

divinecosmos.com...

...and see for yourself that he's done what I said that he'd do, which is to post a blog entry on this very topic of this thread.

I had said to a previous poster that David would soon (I was thinking within two days) and, sure enough, he did so.

I know David and how careful he is with any sort of prediction of any kind, beit small or major and this kind of revelation of information -- not a prediction -- is THE BIGGEST kind in world history, bigger than the Copernican and Galileo revolutions combined. It will be the first time ever since Atlantis that the entire civilized world will know with certainty that we are not alone in the Universe and that there are many, many others out there.

It's time.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
not holding my breath either

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

You gotta be kidding.

Originally I was focusing on the aspect of the prophecy that discussed a major economic realignment which occurs along with a major defeat and / or setback for the New World Order cartel.

Now the signs are becoming increasingly clear that a formal, commonly-accepted disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence may be part of the package as well. In fact, disclosure may be the major focal-point that all these other events cluster around, and are triggered by.

...and disclosure may happen 1 of 2 ways...

I also have come to see this as a horse race. There are two completely different ways disclosure could happen:

Option 1:

[the illuminati] would not allow any of this to come forward until one of a variety of population-reduction strategies were implemented. One of these strategies involves a "wait-and-see" approach in the event that the timeframe of 2012-2017 features some sort of major cataclysmic Earth Changes that dramatically affects all human life on Earth.

I guess his 2012 predictions are now 2012-2017 predictions...
but anyway.

Option 2:
...err option 2 is just the non-occurence of option 1.

So, basically, he doesn't say anything new in this blog. But at least he's honest.

AND NOW THE FREE FOLLOW-UP AUDIOBLOG...
This show generated a great deal of interest and curiosity online. Our server wheezed under the pressure and almost collapsed as we had more hits in one day than ever before in our entire history.

Yeah, that tends to happen when you make these sort of claims. It's okay though, I'm sure traffic wasn't the only thing you generated.
$$$

But hey, at least the audioblog was free!

Edit to Add: If you want to hear more, tune into his audio blog at 23 minutes. Apparantly, anyone who doesn't believe this claim open face are just people who enjoy criticizing others...thats it. We're just a bunch of put-er-downers.
Also, he says he is not staking his reputation on this claim...go figure. It sure didn't stop his from repeating said claim though.
And lastly, for the record, his source [singluar] had 3 seperate sources, who said this event is to take place. . . I don't think I even have relatives that far removed.

Peace

[edit on 10-10-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

"Yeah, that tends to happen when you make these sort of claims. It's okay though, I'm sure traffic wasn't the only thing you generated. $$$
But hey, at least the audioblog was free!"

You seem to know a lot about his finances, care to go into a little more detail for all of us? How much DID he generate from those claims that he made?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Would be quite amazing if this was to happen..

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
if you listen to the whole coast to coast broadcast, you will hear hoagland following wilcock and stating that he is, basically, a shill for the powers that be.

i'm not sure who to believe...

so all i will say is this...

i'll believe it when i see it.

[edit on 10/11/2009 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
You people on ATS, the believers, need help. Bad!

Prophecy!

Disclosure!

B.S.!

Coming from the guy that keeps saying he has great image and video evidence of UFO's that he never uploads, apparently because you don't know how even when numerous people have tried to help you, that's pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
if you listen to the whole coast to coast broadcast, you will hear hoagland following wilcock and stating that he is, basically, a shill for the powers that be.

I was shocked to learn that Hoagland dissed David when David told me about that in a private e-mail, but he did not disclose any details, so, would you care to describe a bit more of what exactly what Hoagland said?

I'm nearly deaf, so I cannot listen to the radio broadcast. My transcription team will transcribe it, but only David's part, not Hoagland's.

I just don't understand how in the hell Hoagland could possibly publicly diss David, when they have collaborated so well over the years on many projects. I'm very disappointed to see this happen. Even though they have differences of opinion on some things, they agree on many things in their scientific collaborations.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION

I was shocked to learn that Hoagland dissed David when David told me about that in a private e-mail, but he did not disclose any details, so, would you care to describe a bit more of what exactly what Hoagland said?

I'm nearly deaf, so I cannot listen to the radio broadcast. My transcription team will transcribe it, but only David's part, not Hoagland's.

I just don't understand how in the hell Hoagland could possibly publicly diss David, when they have collaborated so well over the years on many projects. I'm very disappointed to see this happen. Even though they have differences of opinion on some things, they agree on many things in their scientific collaborations.

Have you ever seen ANY interview Hoagland has done? He's always "dissing" others. Even people he works closely with. The guy is an ego-maniac. For proof of that listen or watch any interview he's done where he's not the only person being interviewed. He talks over everyone constantly as if he's superior to them.

One time when both Hoagland and John Lear were on C2C together, it was constant back and forth dissing. It was hilarious. I love listening to some of the "dissing" Lear can come up with. That guy can be hilarious

[edit on 11-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

yeh, but he still does not mention anything on there about "disclosure before Christmas".

still waiting....

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Here are some quotes from hoagland:

"my problem with david is that most of what he told you is coming from sources...
from human beings in the black ops world...
who, for some reason, he thinks, are telling him the truth!
are you kidding?
theyve only been misleading us for the last hundred years... why would they change now?
my real bone to pick with david, is not his earnestness - his sincerity, its his willingness to really suspend disbelief and believe, almost without question, what these guys are saying.
now i'm kind of doing this deliberately cause i want a reaction from him, but the bottom line is we agreee on one thing...
i dont want to pick a fight with david - i want people who are listening to understand that there is a difference of methadologies and sourcing and process.
The process that we at enterprisemission.com is that we really dont listen much to sources.
The only time [we listen to sources is because of corroberating evidence that we have forund ourselves]
I agree with David in principle that something is coming...
In fact it may even be at the presidential level...
this is setting us up for somthing - i agree with david - something big with a capital B - is going to happen within the forseeable future
but whether its gonna be barack obama appering with a bunch of human looking aliens, you know the family of ETs...
you see thats what [wilcocks] being fed by these black ops sources, which could be a clever way for these black ops crowd to basically play down and disperse the impact of what he's actually going to do, which in the real world, in the cnn msnbc fox world, is going to be just as earth shaking as what [wilcock] was discussing in these last 3 hours...
but not at that level, and therefore, for this audience it will appear as though 'oh nothing happened'
i agree with david that something is coming...
i just dont agree that it will be a bunch of aliens sitting next to him at the oval office, looking like a skit from saturday night live"

these are excerpts from richard c hoaglands response / rebuttal to david wilcock.

please excuse any grammatical errors as it is late and i have imbibed a few drinks.

hope this helps

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Have you ever seen ANY interview Hoagland has done?

No. Like I have said, I'm nearly deaf, so I've missed out on this.

He's always "dissing" others. Even people he works closely with. The guy is an ego-maniac. For proof of that listen or watch any interview he's done where he's not the only person being interviewed. He talks over everyone constantly as if he's superior to them.

Oh, I see now. That explains it. I appreciate your sharing that and now I understand. Well that's the trouble with geniuses who have inflated egos. The ego is such a tricky bastard to tame.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

Oh, I see now. That explains it. I appreciate your sharing that and now I understand. Well that's the trouble with geniuses who have inflated egos. The ego is such a tricky bastard to tame.

while that truth is undeniable i would suggest taking a wait and see approach, although i am not in the inner circle as you appear to be.

i like them both

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

I agree with some of what you say. It does seem like the general population is being introduced to UFO/alien phenomena incrementially.

BUT... I don't think Wilcock has anything to do with it. He's a timewaster.

Many of us would love disclosure to take place but whether it will happen or whether the daydreamings of David Wilcock have anything to do with it are a different matter entirely.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join