It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Once again, FFFFFAAAAAIIIILLLLLL !!!!!

Will they ever learn ??? really.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

wow...typical tin hat cop out there

The revelation, once again, fails to come, so you do a google search for a fire some where in America (what are the odds!!!?
)

and presto - the revelation has passed ... as long as you don't have the short term memory of a gold fish.

Hoo-ray and Bravo.

Can't wait for the next prediction from the same people who say it's possible to predict the "already decided" future, but it's IMPOSSIBLE for God to exist.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
HELP GUYS I'M BURNING
HELP I CAN'T PUT THIS FIRE OUT
OH WAIT . . . . NEVERMIND

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Anybody smell fire yet?

Well then again the day is not over, maybe they are hoping for a sun down explosion?

In any case, welcome to the world of false predictions and paranoia. Another one to add to my calendar as an epic fail.

Mind you the Baghdad bombing did suprise me a little bit.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Why do you guys bother with these date threads?

second line

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
[sarcasm] I've been waiting with my breath held all day [/sarcasm], has ANY date thread on ANY website ever come true?

[edit on 10/25/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ha! I was down at the beach this morning and there was a smoldering fire from the night before making lots of smoke. Does this mean the prediction was true?

I tell you, it's getting harder and harder to find the real, quality and pertinent information on this site.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Living near the Nation's Capital I for one was not looking forward to a prediction of this nature coming to fruition. Though the day is still young, I think it is looking good for us not being blasted into oblivion.

Regarding this hullaballoo, intelligence agencies spend quite a lot of money to predict potential hazards and outcomes. I'm not sure that they attempt to channel The Great Beyond, but they do hire a lot of analysts to look at data and hopefully forewarn any impending disaster. So scoff and laugh at the gloom and doom crowd, but a lot of people do put their focus on the negative so as to be prepared.

Many of these predictions were not illogical conclusions to make. We will probably be hit with a terror attack or natural disaster in the next year. The dollar will collapse. We will probably move to a global currency eventually. This is not prophesy or rocket science.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I guess my point is that there is always something burning somewhere, the supposed power elite countries never sem to think that any prophecy matters if it does not happen to them directly.

You dont have to be mean to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Snarf

I guess my point is that there is always something burning somewhere, the supposed power elite countries never sem to think that any prophecy matters if it does not happen to them directly.

You dont have to be mean to me.

You know, you are right. You are so exactly right that I almost feel ashamed. If it doesn't happen to rich white people it is inconsequential. You are right on the money! I said after Hurricane Katrina that had that been Boston the entire country would have mobilized immediately.

We do overplay our own importance.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
[sarcasm] I've been waiting with my breath held all day [/sarcasm], has ANY date thread on ANY website ever come true?

[edit on 10/25/2009 by Finalized]

You only have to look at my signature to see it has. But people would rather listen to frauds instead.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Has anyone posted this one about the 6 yr old Colombian boy who predicted an assassination (attempt, I think) on Obama in 5 months? He predicted it 5/26/09.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Maybe by Washington burning, in flames

It means nothing more than people will be as a whole fed up with washington and taking BAD about them - flaming them.

Wait, that's already happening.

I'd like to know how many normally good, patriotic people hear something like Washingon DC destroyed and think,.....good riddance.

Then there is the power of intent....some people believe when so many negative thoughts turn in one direction, something bad is bound to happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Big surprise!
We could start a "Failed prediction" thread and automatically move all the threads from the prediction forum in there.....

Can't remember a single prediction that came to pass!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Okay. It is now 09:40pm east coast time here in the US and thankfully nothing he said has happened. One of these days someone is going to get one of these predictions right and that will really stink. But for now we can just sit back and read the next prediction.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well I'll tell you what, I will NEVER post anything in this predictions forum again. Many of you seem incompetent of actually reading the op. As I stated there, "will this be just another date that will pass?" Obviously, it has and I NEVER said I believe this will happen...What I did find interesting though, was how the media played it... but who cares?

Some of you should have a look at your own threads, and deliberate whether or not they are worthy of being on this forum or are of enough importance. Although, this forum is going down the drain every day anyway with some of the absolutely rude comments I see being thrown around.

I might have made a mistake posting this thread here or at all, but at least I can say I have manners!

Also, it's not as if I've posted a prediction for 20 or 50 years in the future that not of you would be able to prove. At least it was a valid thought for concern.

Seriously people.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Sorry wrong thread.

[edit on 063131p://2009-10-26T06:27:18-05:002610 by mars1]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
With the declaration of the largest commercial lender going into
bankruptcy believe me the match has struck ! Couple this with the sliding
decline of the dollar ! America is burning ! All we need is a few more gusts
of wind and all hell will break out !

new topics