It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Here is an article on the website of the guy who said nuclear weapons were under Washington, D.C. I can't find anything about the date he's predicting though.

www.newwineministry.net...

These five cities; Washington D.C., Wichita Kansas, Los Angeles, Ca., San Francisco, Ca. and New York City will be destroyed as the foundation of these cities will burst wide open and dissolve causing the entire structure that has been built upon the foundation to fall. The detonation of nuclear weapons will take place from beneath the earth. These weapons are hidden underground in these cities. Watch for an Exodus from these cities and know that the time is short.

He said he gets visions and revelations from God.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Here's from a blog (watchman33.wordpress.com...):

I would like to clarify something that has perhaps been misunderstood by some concerning the October prophecy. You may need to do some research, but if you do, you will find that the ONLY thing I said the LORD told me was that in OCTOBER there will be a strike against the heart of this nation which is Washington D.C.. I have leaned strongly on the dates the 10th and the 11th due to a weighty amount of evidence shared with me and confirmed several times in the WORD. However, I did not hear the LORD tell me those dates. I simply heard Him say OCTOBER. While I remain strongly convinced of the above dates being correct, I repeat, I did not receive that from the LORD directly. I did hear that the strike will occur during the 9:00am hour, meaning that from 9:00am to 9:59 and 59 seconds the strike will take place. Again, if you research our audio files you will hear clearly what i said.

Disclaimer: I have no idea if the blog is accurate, but I have no reason to believe it isn't.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It looks like he had some prophecies for 2008 as well:

averyheavystone.blogspot.com...

Sorry about the blogs, but I can't find an official source.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The ironic thing about all the predictions being made---sooner or later, someone is going to be right. And, as I haven't seen any predictions made that we are headed for a virtual bed of roses, it seems we are all bacically screwed, one way or the other.

Lets look at our national situation with open eyes. the msm continually tries to tell us we have turned the corner on our economic problems, and the worst is behind us. Please---no one but a mindless sheeple believes this. Just look around your town, and especially a larger metropolitan area, and the conditions speak for themselves.

The government reported unemployment rate---please, we know they cook the books, that goes without saying. And when Obama promised the unemployment rate would never go past 8.5% with the stimulus package---please--know one believed that then, and that statement sets the tone for everything else the Obama administration says. And a jobless recovery??--you know thats an imposibility. How many of you have experienced a job loss, or a cut in hours, or a wage adjustment, or a cut in benefits?? the facts speak for themselves.

Lastly, in consideration of an nuclear terrorist event happening, lets look at the possibilities. You know this type of event would be the number one fav event for our haters would love to see happen. We haven't been privy to government intelligence on this, but with our porous borders, and many terrorists already living among us, it's only a matter of time before we bite the big one. Oct 25th is just as good a day as another, and sooner or later one of these predictions will be right.

Lets just hope this guy is wrong on this one. I'm not ready to get nuked just yet, cause it might mess up my tv watching, and disrupt college football..........

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

It is clear through your post that your head is screwed on right.

The system is colapsing and won't be able to continue much longer. People do strange things when in desperation. I think we are in for some hectic times, when the time comes. It is inevitable.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
3 or so days away???

Time to revive this thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Tick tock tick tock all these prophecies- I personally dont see it happening. How many of these did we get last year?

I even spent 200 on an "End of the World Food Box" and most of my food which was only good for 12 months has expired, due to all the "nuclear threats" we had last year- I cant imagine this all coming true. Then again it might and I might be chowing down on expired tuna and spaghettios.

In the meantime, I can enjoy the drama. Something to look forward too

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Just 200 huh? I have well over that in TP. Yeah never thought of that huh??? asfor this poster.. Bunk and if it does happen... party at My house. food and booze on me.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

i know 200 isnt alot- i only bought enough for 2 weeks of survival incase of a shut in for nuclear fall out. I had a vision last year of nuclear attack so I totally went crazy on stocking up for it.

dk if it will happen this year- but I cant afford to buy another apolocolpyse box ;p

But I do have enough liqor to last me the next 3 years, so thats whats important!
_

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Interesting how the OP ends on 911.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Ah yes the necessities. Booze.what about Coffee? I for one am a real crab without my coffee. I figured that into my stocking.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You don't have emergency supplies for specific events, you have them for any number of happenings like power outages, storms, bank closures, flooding, etc. If you stock up for some specific event based on some rumor on the Internet, you're bound to be disappointed.

I suggest having supplies you rotate and those which last longer than a year.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have a prediction: On October 24th, normal day, we enjoy the Saturday, go to sleep. Sunday October 25, normal Sunday, some rabble rousing by people who are not happy with the federal government, alot more people loosing their jobs, Monday October 26, life goes on, people looking for jobs and towards the government and themselves to survive.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I doubt it will happen, We have plans to go camping next weekend...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
You want to know why this Christian guy in the video came out saying it is going to be Oct. 11th? I know the answer, and he knows the answer as well.

go ahead my friend

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Kinda creepy. I do worry a little about a 6 yr old Colombian boy's prediction about Oct. 25, he predicted that there would be an assassination on the President.
www.youtube.com...

If this was to occur, it could spark many different violent scenarios. I don't take predictions seriously, but this little boy freaks me out a bit.

Report: Secret Service strained to protect Obama

Check out today's news about Obama threats, this may be the prelude to the October 25th prediction.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AlJ4Zlhu4LlJwvduJKCWxdKCfNdF

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think there should be a new system in place for the prediction thread. If you predict something and then post pages of supposed news sources and other "proof" that it will and then nothing happens, that person should have to make a formal apology and then have to get a status symbol (like writer or fighter) but instead it will say Hoaxer or Fear monger er and it will prevent them from posting in the predictions board for another month.

I think a system like that will really make people think twice before posting nonsense that has no real proof to back it up.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

But I do have enough liqor to last me the next 3 years, so thats whats important!
_

I must say this will probably be the most important thing. Not just to drink away reality, but also because of bartering.

I think it would be wise to stock up on lots of alcohol, cigs, and crack for bartering.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well Looks like this weekend will be an interesting one at that. Not really sure what to expect,... market crash, death threat to the prez from somebody. Yep things could get ugly...I think I should buy some more food.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
I think there should be a new system in place for the prediction thread. If you predict something and then post pages of supposed news sources and other "proof" that it will and then nothing happens, that person should have to make a formal apology and then have to get a status symbol (like writer or fighter) but instead it will say Hoaxer or Fear monger er and it will prevent them from posting in the predictions board for another month.

I think a system like that will really make people think twice before posting nonsense that has no real proof to back it up.

Ugh, no, that's sounds like something kindergartner's would do. There would not be a need for an apology because the it's not the TS's prediction, she merely commented on someone else's prediction.
If you are so fed up with BS predictions, why even bother reading them and taking the time to comment?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join