It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Well I'll tell you what, I will NEVER post anything in this predictions forum again. Many of you seem incompetent of actually reading the op. As I stated there, "will this be just another date that will pass?" Obviously, it has and I NEVER said I believe this will happen...What I did find interesting though, was how the media played it... but who cares?

Some of you should have a look at your own threads, and deliberate whether or not they are worthy of being on this forum or are of enough importance. Although, this forum is going down the drain every day anyway with some of the absolutely rude comments I see being thrown around.

I might have made a mistake posting this thread here or at all, but at least I can say I have manners!

Also, it's not as if I've posted a prediction for 20 or 50 years in the future that not of you would be able to prove. At least it was a valid thought for concern.

Seriously people.

Jinx, please don't be discouraged. We have all seen these prediction threads come and go with the same results - nada. It isn't like YOU made the prediction and have some personal stake in it. You posted information for discussion. We discussed. It has been said that if someone makes ENOUGH predictions, eventually one of them will come to pass. I predict that this will happen. Eventually. Sorry, no date coming forth. But there is no excuse for someone being rude. This is still a quality site, in spite of some people who aren't. I hope you won't let a bad experience prevent you from contributing.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Thank you for the encouragement. I do appreciate it, and you are right. I shouldn't be so sensitive. Maybe with a little extra time on ATS I will develop a thicker skin!
As for you, stay as you are- seems we need more people with the likes of you here .

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Not to rehash this old thread for the purpose of more flames. There is some truth to the burning aspect. Comes from Al-Amin, who is now serving a life sentence for murdering two police officers, while his disciples, like Luqman Abdullah, carry on the message he articulated so memorably in the 1960s: "If America don't come around, we're gonna burn it down."

The recent Detroit shootout between FBI and the imam, resulting in his death, is just the beginning of more Muslim violence.
The threat of burning was real but LE wasn't going to let it happen. October is a big month for these thugs.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join