It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ok.. let's say there is a possibility there is a chance that something will happen.. what if.. seriously. what would you do next.and are you really at all prepared.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

expecting something bad is coming I just bought a mini farm in SE Kansas... while I expected to have all winter to work on rehab if I have to pack that family and go now I will... but it does seem silly that people don't have a plan especially in the face of so many natural disasters...

remember the worse things happen to those places where nothing bad has happened for a hundred years or longer

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
If you redict something and then post pages of supposed news sources and other "proof" that it will and then nothing happens, that person should have to make a formal apology and then have to get a status symbol (like writer or fighter) but instead it will say Hoaxer or Fear monger er and it will prevent them from posting in the predictions board for another month.

And if they are right, the people who scoffed like you did should get what type of label?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

I only see failed prophecies in the blog you linked to.

Where is the evidence this preacher is not another false prophet?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by TheTimeMachine]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTimeMachine

Ahhhh is it not the tension building, how exciting to just be a possible player in the role of doom....

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Declared state of emergency in the US. But it's for a pandemic.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Declared state of emergency in the US. But it's for a pandemic.

Tell us JJ, if not for the H1N1 pandemic, then what? I m just love it when you are cryptic...but it's not nice to with hold info from your ATS friends :-)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Two more hours until the 25th...................One more if you're in NY or DC

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
10-11-09 is 9/11/01 backwards

that sent chills down my back

then i woke up and realized it's already oct 24th

The guy speaking in that video from the OP is just sensationalizing trying to spook everyone into something that will NEVER happen.

This isn't hollywood people, this is real life.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

America 'is' burning! This could have been so much worse and it is not over, at least the danger of toxic emissions.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Also for Puerto Rico! It is burning if you didnt notice.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Puerto Rico is not in America, or did they add another state and no one told the rest of the world?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by quackers]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Ok now I am stupid but I have always though we were affiliated? I can draw foodstamps there as well as my disability check, wow, am I a dork, but I will leave the post, I still see it as part of US.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There may be an affiliation there, but the thread title say "AMERICA WILL BURN", not "PUERTO RICO WILL BURN. If if had, then you really would be on to something. Still, the day is early, plenty of time yet for things to spontaneously combust.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
In Islamic terms and the date falling on Sunday I would think the threat would be to churches. It very common for Islamists to lock Christians in a church, demand that they convert, if they do they may exit, if not they are locked in and the church is burned to the ground.
In practical application it's possible that some newly built churches have explosives placed in the construction for a Sunday surprise. But I don't have anything on the radar as an attack today.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
A refinery burning is not really what we are looking for....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
so what time today is this supposed to happen? I have to make sure I run a few errands before I'm melted into oblivion.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
so what time today is this supposed to happen? I have to make sure I run a few errands before I'm melted into oblivion.

Me too. I have things to do. I can't be bothered by terrorists!!!
And that's why I freeking love America!!! We have it all!!! And I won't be disrupted. I will fight anyone who stands in my way!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

A refinery burning is not really what we are looking for....

Indeed.

I'll just sit around waiting for the dollar to collapse.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Good Morning !
To all who receive this " HAVE A GREAT DAY "

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join