It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

Oct. 10th-11th (2 days) is known as 'The Last Great Day' or 'The Great Day'. It is also known as the 'Day of the Lord' or 'The Day of Wrath'. And even called, 'The 8th Day'. It falls at the end of the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles.

It is the day Jesus was circumcised and given his names 'Jesus' on the 8th day after he was born. Thus, Oct. 2nd sundown was when Jesus was born or the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles.

It says, Earth will be destroyed by fire from the Sun on one of the 'Last Great Days' in the future. All mentioned esoterically in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not that I really believe anything about October, and anything 'big' happening, but let's just say something does happens, I will be spending a month in jail starting on the 15th of Oct. to the 13th of Nov. What would happen to people that are in jail if lets say, a nuclear war broke out, or something huge happened? Would I be totally screwed and stuck in jail or what?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I think panic sex would ensue and you would be in a very bad spot and situation.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous
The religious propaganda in that video is sickening. I don't think Al Qaeda would be dumb enough to actually warn us if they could truly carry out such an attack. They're a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

www.9-11commission.gov...

A Shock, Not a Surprise

"The 9/11 attacks were a shock, but they should not have come as a surprise. Islamist extremists had given plenty of warning that they meant to kill Americans indiscriminately and in large numbers."

Actually, quite often they like to let you know before hand. It adds to the effect if they warn you and you still cant stop them.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

I think panic sex would ensue and you would be in a very bad spot and situation.

LMAO
Im sorry but that was funny! I spit out my beer.

Edit to add: I think it came out my nose.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Do not listen to them hold off on the panic sex you can do it then you can come back and start a thread about when the SHTF you did not PANIC.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I look at it the same way I do schoolyard bullies who brag all day that they're going to kick your butt after school on the playground. They tell everyone who'll listen and after it makes the rounds it gets back to you. Now they've lost the element of surprise, and can't just jump you as soon as you come out of the building. And knowing that you'll be there waiting when they show up, they typically tuck their tail between their legs and scamper on home without doing anything.
reply to post by Jenna

What kind of a comparison can really be made between school yard bullies and terrorists. There is no comparison.

Op How redundant do we have to be ?
I havn't read thru this whole thread but I hope some people understand
the lie being perpatrated by the mainstream.
Bogus Bullcrap.
Hey me and my gang have decided to strike D.C. and you said to call you (the ap) if I had anything new. So run tell every one and create a
bunch of fear that no one will even listen to.
Nothing logical so far right?
It won't make any sense until you consider the ones who are perpetrating the lie.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Watch more into the vid... They display on american news channel a threat recieved regarding this date, it is not only this mans prediction. Watch it , then tell me.

I watched the video and can tell you that this has already been on ATS.

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

"The 9/11 attacks were a shock, but they should not have come as a surprise. Islamist extremists had given plenty of warning that they meant to kill Americans indiscriminately and in large numbers."

How do you know this? Did they give you the warning? You speak
as if you have first hand knowledge.

Or is it that we should trust the same sources you get your infomation from.
Maybe your FBIII or CIIA

marshmellow

I watched the video and can tell you that this has already been on ATS.

brilliant

[edit on 6-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That other poster is correct, this same video was posted and discussed here at least 3 or 4 months ago. For whatever that's worth.

I do think there are plenty of people just itching to blow us up whenever and wherever they could get the right opportunity. One of these days one of these seers is going to get lucky and hit it right. And I do think there are people who have special gifts, have dreams or visions which they are able to discern better than most of us. I just don't know if this guy is one of em.

Edit to add: YET

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oh well, my mistake guys I was in 5th grade when 9/11 happened and didn't really know what was going on in my own neighborhood let alone the world. Iv done a lot of research since then but never actually heard that they warned us. Id like to say we shouldn't dismiss the possibility of a nuclear attack completely and should investigate further, but I for one think they're just blowing smoke. Probably trying to distract everyone from their real target, whatever that may be.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think this mention of Germany by al-Qaeda for an attack there that falls on a Sunday is a divergent from the main target.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by donttaserme

Oct. 10th-11th (2 days) is known as 'The Last Great Day' or 'The Great Day'. It is also known as the 'Day of the Lord' or 'The Day of Wrath'. And even called, 'The 8th Day'. It falls at the end of the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles.

It is the day Jesus was circumcised and given his names 'Jesus' on the 8th day after he was born. Thus, Oct. 2nd sundown was when Jesus was born or the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles.

It says, Earth will be destroyed by fire from the Sun on one of the 'Last Great Days' in the future. All mentioned esoterically in the Bible.

Is this what you are saying the last guy in the video knew? How could he "know" it will happen this year and not on some other "Day of Wrath"? I'm sure I recall him saying he "knew" something was going to happen this October.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I think this mention of Germany by al-Qaeda for an attack there that falls on a Sunday is a divergent from the main target.

Maybe they meant sunny day.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Maybe they meant sunny day.

Huh? Yeah, what do you have to say about this JJay55? You have kind of been silent lately. You are the supposed counter intelligence guru. Still thinking 2010 big terrorist attack in the U.S.?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Does this come directly from the Bible too, or are you freelancing now? Sheesh, it's hard to keep up with you sometimes....

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Freelancing and what is your deal?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
What kind of a comparison can really be made between school yard bullies and terrorists. There is no comparison.

How many threats have there been over the last 8 years? I don't have exact numbers in front of me, but quite a few. Now how many times have we been attacked? Not even once, but the threats continue.

Now what does a typical school yard bully do? They make threats. What happens when they know you're not running scared? They back down and do nothing but run their mouth some more.

That is why I made the comparison, because when you get down to the basics in their actions they are not really that different from each other. A school yard bully wants you scared that's what makes them feel powerful. A terrorist also wants you scared which makes them feel powerful. The main difference is if a bully decides to back up their threats you get hit a few times and come away with a black eye and bloody nose at most. While if a terrorist decides to back up their threat, and manage to pull it off, people die. The consequences are worse, but the attitudes are similar.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by jasperaldo
there are rumours now that many countries are gonna switch over to the strong Euro. The dollar will fall.. usa will fall?

The dollar is just air. There is nothing behind it. Check out some documentaries about the FED and the money making.

On the news last night I noticed the headlines read something like "Coastal countries to switch to chinese yen in 6 years"
I checked on the site now, can't find the headline
AJE News.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

I did not argue with you that it wasn't.
Your post is irrelivant because I was replying to Intersellaburst and an argument he made without watching the vid.

Also, the vid I posted was only added to you-tube in the last week. Not that it matters...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join