It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The religious propaganda in that video is sickening. I don't think Al Qaeda would be dumb enough to actually warn us if they could truly carry out such an attack. They're a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

On a side note, I must have missed the memo God sent out about the US. Of course I'm not on his Christmas card list either so maybe that's why I didn't get it.

Being a True Blue, bible believing Christian I decided to check the manual, you know the one, Basic Istructions Before Leaving Earth, for a memo in this regard.

I found memos on:

1. Loving my neighbor as myself
  2. Helping others less fortunate (poor and the needy)
  3. Always being truthful
  4. Wars and rumors of wars
  5. Famines
  6. Pestilences
  7. Earth quakes
  8. Mens feet swift to shed blood
  9. Financial collapse
  10. Jesus's soon return (no date given)

But no memo for Oct. 25, 2009.

Now even though I make conference calls on a daily bases (prayer), there has never been a memo regarding Washington going up in a nuclear fireball on Oct. 25 2009. Not saying it can't happen but you would figure that might be an important event in history worthy of a memo!

I guess our first and second clues are:

1. Blowing up Washington with a bomb they don't have.

2. Telling everyone about it before hand!

Should it happen remember this: Six nukes flew to Mississippi but only five were accounted for!!!! Now who do you think has number six????? You can bet your bottom dollar it ain't the Taliban.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I really hate to say this, but all these Chicken Little threads are becoming tiresome. The TEOTWAWKI/SHTF krew is just so starved for any inkling of their dreams coming true that they jump on every little tidbit no matter how foolish and unsubstantiated the claim or story or vision might be.

And yes, I am guilty as well. I guess I just wish that ATS could focus on FACTS more than hogwash, there is more than enough evidence of doom and gloom on the 'near horizon' that we could be discussing.

/goes back to downloading his 8 gig of Terrence Mckenna torrents.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous
The religious propaganda in that video is sickening. I don't think Al Qaeda would be dumb enough to actually warn us if they could truly carry out such an attack. They're a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

I also found the religious overtones of the message to be tiresome and unnecessary. I mean, this whole 'persecution of christians' thing is old already. Time to sing a different song. It's like the parent that's whipping his kid saying "This is hurting me more than it's hurting you".

Riiiight....

Chrono

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

holy crap!... i think your right!

2nd....

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hello, apologies for not reading this whole thread. I usually do but it's late.

Where did the guy at the end of the video say October 25? It sounded almost like he was implying Sunday, October 11 was the day. Did he actually give a day?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The second guy keeps repeating himself, its a way to stick an idea into someones mind to repeat and repeat... I do believe something very bad is on the horizon for us all but to me, these 2 guys are just trying to gain fame from this event if it happens when actually they could of just looked at webbot and timewave zero and some threads online and put this together however the terrorist threat I do believe as we can be attacked at anytime...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The man being charged for attempting to blow up the Fountain in Dallas was working at a shell station for a man that had been denied a visa for 10 years, so he got a visa from Mexico instead and then entered the US illegally. So I don't think it would be hard to smuggle in weapons. Our border security is a joke, it's a freakin free for all down here, come one, come all.
CRAP!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Yes its not much better here in the UK... It is a disgrace, it is as if our governments want all this danger but then maybe its all part of the plan.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Ahh, good. Then I didn't miss it after all.

I'd imagine if he was going to send a memo to one religious guy he'd probably send it to everyone else too. I think it's safe to assume if it's never been mentioned in a conference call or a memo you've gotten then the guy in the video made it up.

I actually don't recall hearing about a missing nuke in Mississippi. Don't watch the news much. How long ago was that so I can do some reading?

reply to post by Signals

So you all are holding out on the rest of us then? Secrets secrets are no fun, unless they're shared with me.

I thought about asking my grandma if she's in on it since she's been a believer a lot longer than I've been alive.. Seeing as how she's 70 though it might not be a very good idea.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Raverous

Uhh, they warned us before 9-11. Remember that whole thing about how the Great Satan was going to fall and blah blah blah? These dudes are like WWE wrestlers with all the smack talk. Don't you remember Saddam with his "Mother of all Wars"?

What is the point of blowing people up and causing the end of the Great Satan if noone knows it was you? The US has too many enemies for them not to throw out some public beefin'.

Yeh, yeh, I am making light of a serious situation...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

Originally posted by KaiBosh
I really hate to say this, but all these Chicken Little threads are becoming tiresome. The TEOTWAWKI/SHTF krew is just so starved for any inkling of their dreams coming true that they jump on every little tidbit no matter how foolish and unsubstantiated the claim or story or vision might be.

And yes, I am guilty as well. I guess I just wish that ATS could focus on FACTS more than hogwash, there is more than enough evidence of doom and gloom on the 'near horizon' that we could be discussing.

/goes back to downloading his 8 gig of Terrence Mckenna torrents.

There are many occations dating all the way back to Biblical days, where people have been warned of future events. Whether they happen or not, I suppose it's best to aware and prepared.

Regarding events like these there is very seldom proof or fact until after the event actually occurs. As with 9/11 and if we have to go back to biblical days, the flood was one of them. Same thing with the holocaust.

As I said in my first post, the media likes to twist things and fabricate certain scenarios to sway people in whichever direction they wish. So this may well be just another one of their scare tacticts.

The fact that this was broadcast gives me reason to believe that something is going on... And honestly, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with raising peoples awareness in the event of such a threat.

Then again, the higher the death toll of Americans in such a blast, the more reason your government has to impose an attack on the "enemy".
Clear enough for you?
Enjoy your downloads...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by Raverous

Uhh, they warned us before 9-11. Remember that whole thing about how the Great Satan was going to fall and blah blah blah? These dudes are like WWE wrestlers with all the smack talk. Don't you remember Saddam with his "Mother of all Wars"?

What is the point of blowing people up and causing the end of the Great Satan if noone knows it was you? The US has too many enemies for them not to throw out some public beefin'.

Yeh, yeh, I am making light of a serious situation...

Well, it's not a "make sure they know it was me" situation. It's a "make sure they BELIEVE it was (insert name of evil country, terror leader and/or group here)" situation.

You know... evil doers.

Hey, have you noticed any upswing in headlines about how we're stopping terrible terrorists in the nick of time lately? Like every damn day?

Yep.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
well if many countries convert to the Euro instead of the dollar for trading oil, the dollar is gonna sink.
I think web-bot means this..

there are rumours now that many countries are gonna switch over to the strong Euro. The dollar will fall.. usa will fall?

i dunno

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You want to know why this Christian guy in the video came out saying it is going to be Oct. 11th? I know the answer, and he knows the answer as well.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Regardless, even Mike has gotten antsy about the end of October

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo
there are rumours now that many countries are gonna switch over to the strong Euro. The dollar will fall.. usa will fall?

The dollar is just air. There is nothing behind it. Check out some documentaries about the FED and the money making.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
sounds like he read the latest web bot Prediction...

Web bot is forecasting a financial meltdown for the same date, time shifts. general chaos.etc etc etc... Seems like this guy took his Prediction from that source and is trying to make it look like its his????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His prediction came before Clif High adjusted his prediction.

Clif said a terrorist event was "unlikely" to have anything to do with Oct. 25. He said it was a specific attack by Israeli jets on Iranian sites that would cause a cloud to circle the earth nine times and kill millions upon millions of people.

That is... UNTIL he read that the IAEA would be in Iran inspecting the sites he'd previously claimed Israel would be bombing on that date. So, he's changed once again to "Economic". (I assume this is due to reading and talking to people within the banking world who claim some sort of shutdown and dollar problems around this date)

But like the OP, I think the propaganda is similar to that prior to 9-11 and prior to the Iraq war. There's usually a bunch of this kind of thing alerting us to prepare for the next event and preparing our minds to go along with less panic.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
You want to know why this Christian guy in the video came out saying it is going to be Oct. 11th? I know the answer, and he knows the answer as well.

Hmm, anyone care to know?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i would like to know mr. gate

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join