It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so much Jew Hating on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Be honest now. We know there are many here who say they only hate the radical Zionists while hiding the fact they believe all Jews are the same. The OP was simply stating the obvious.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I agree Israel critical does not = anti-Semitism

I am a Jew and I have only come across one instance of anti-Semitism here on ats and I got you a screen shot of it if you would like to see who it was and what they said.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Israel, France and Germany are driving home from the bar when they miss a sharp turn and plunge off a cliff killing them all, the next thing they know they are standing in front of the Pearly Gates. St Peter greets them, swings open the gates and leads them inside where they are astonished to see heaven filled with Ducks as far as the eye could see. St Peter tells them that in heaven you can do anything you want to do as long as you don't step on a Duck, because if you step on a Duck it quacks which makes all the others Ducks quack and all that noise will disturb God and he will punish you. So the three walk in and within moments France steps on a Duck, it quacks, which starts them all quacking and within minutes they see St Peter coming with Africa which he handcuffs to France for eternity as punishment for stepping on the Duck and leads them off. Germany and Israel see this and vow to be more careful, yet 4 hours later Germany steps on a Duck which quacks, which makes them all quack and again they see St Peter coming this time with Mexico, which he handcuffs to Germany and again leads them off. Israel is really scared now and watches every step he takes, days, weeks then months pass without Israel stepping on a duck. Then one day St Peter appears with America which he handcuffs to Israel, Israel can't believe it's luck getting attached to such a rich and powerful prize as America. When St Peter is gone Israel turns to America and asks " I don't know what I did to deserve this" America says" I don't know about you but I stepped on a Duck".

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think it is just the joy of hate some feel they need.
Indeed, some even have a lust to kill. Hence war.

You have hit upon a wider problem in society,
if I may without derailing the thread.
But I feel hate is mostly based in fear.

Jews have always been blamed as a people,
probably mostly because of jealousy of Gods favor.
I am not jewish but it does seem like they get a bad rap sometimes.
Thanks for the ear! S & F!

Whatever you do, dont mention religion or God either!

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
ha ha you nailed it
and usually much too true for the average Joe or Mahamoud
ie 'dont bother me with the truth- my mind is made up'
If you are a real seeker /investigator a good place to start to understand the ultimate conspiracy forces [ satan and his minions ] that promote antisemitism is the Book of Genesis
..if that grabs you bad then really hold on- God is Jewish!

Happy Sukkot
Yacov
www.biblicalzionist.com...

Originally posted by jackflap
I am going to try one more time. You can believe me or you can continue to listen to those voices in your head. Whatever you choose, I will respect. I just ask that you think about what I am about to tell you. Here goes.

Antisemitism is spiritual in nature. If you could wipe out the Jews or Israel, you just proved God wrong. You see, Israel and the Jewish people have a lot to do with end time prophecies. If you could wipe them out than you have just proved God wrong. End of story. Stop listening to those voices in your head. It aint gonna happen.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA
Israel, France and Germany are driving home from the bar when they miss a sharp turn and plunge off a cliff killing them all, the next thing they know they are standing in front of the Pearly Gates. St Peter greets them, swings open the gates and leads them inside where they are astonished to see heaven filled with Ducks as far as the eye could see. St Peter tells them that in heaven you can do anything you want to do as long as you don't step on a Duck, because if you step on a Duck it quacks which makes all the others Ducks quack and all that noise will disturb God and he will punish you. So the three walk in and within moments France steps on a Duck, it quacks, which starts them all quacking and within minutes they see St Peter coming with Africa which he handcuffs to France for eternity as punishment for stepping on the Duck and leads them off. Germany and Israel see this and vow to be more careful, yet 4 hours later Germany steps on a Duck which quacks, which makes them all quack and again they see St Peter coming this time with Mexico, which he handcuffs to Germany and again leads them off. Israel is really scared now and watches every step he takes, days, weeks then months pass without Israel stepping on a duck. Then one day St Peter appears with America which he handcuffs to Israel, Israel can't believe it's luck getting attached to such a rich and powerful prize as America. When St Peter is gone Israel turns to America and asks " I don't know what I did to deserve this" America says" I don't know about you but I stepped on a Duck".

This is at least the 2nd thread you have re-posted this rant in.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Since coalitions of Arab nations that would include various mixes of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Egypt have rotated attacking Israel with the publicly stated intent of their utter destruction since the creation of Israel, I would imagine that there is a bit of Jew hating because Israel is the only visible national symbol connected with Judiasm.

What infuriates everyone, is that EACH TIME Israel was attacked by numerically superior coalition forces - those massive coalitions failed in their attempts to eradicate Israel.

Now, already madder than wet hens, to make matters worse, and worse, and worse - Israel not only defeated these superior forces - but the won additional territory!

Insult on top if injury!

Some don't want to admit they're Jew-haters, and hold their nose up and suggest that they don't hate Jews - they just hate the actions of the Israeli government.

That's so transparent that it's nonexistent.

I've only known two Jews my entire life, and exactly half of them were obnoxious.

But I've been around long enough to see what's going on.

And why.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Since ATS has a "no-hate-speech" policy, theoretically, any thread or comment that is overtly racist should be removed.

What people harbor in their hearts is another matter. What people read into what other people post is yetanother matter.

For the record, I love all of humanity...all six-point-whatever billion of us loving, hating, brawling, whining, smelly, poetic, beautiful, cruel, humorous creatures. We are all one family at the root.

I love you all, my brothers and sisters.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Why is there so much antisemitism on this website? For a forum with a motto of Deny Ignorance, there are constant threads and posts where people take the most ignorant positions such as denying the holocaust or claiming that Jews are trying to run the world.

this is ATS...many here also beleive that the americans new about Pearl Harbour and let it happen, do you realize how serious is that??..do you know how many amercans died there for a supposed false flag...for me thats something that cannot be denied but when i went deep into Nixon's involvement into prolonging war in vietnam and starting one in cambodia for personal profit then why not...i am one of those that beleive there is no proof that say the holocaust was 100% sure...am i anti semitic here??
i got nothing against the Jews like who beleive 9/11 was inside job is not an anti american but a truth finder

I really don't understand it, I go hit with a double warning for making slightly offensive remark about another poster's apparent infatuation with Obama, but people are allowed to deny the right of a people to exist, to deny the murder of millions of innocent people based on their cultural background, and blame a tiny minority for all the world's problems.

are you moaning to the teacher here??? then the mods understand the situation more than you have

I really get tired of constantly trying to be a counter to all this ignorance. I came to this site to learn, and I have. I learned about swine flu before any of my friends, and I have learned a lot about the global financial meltdown, and other topics that are very interesting. However, I have also learned that there are still people in this world who hate Jews even though they probably never met a Jew in their lives

you are not being fair here...being against the holocaust...against the Invasion of Palestine, against the fact that Israel got Nuclear Weapons without the UN conformity,being against the fact that Isarel tries to manipulate the west with covered means such as media...ALL this is being against the Zionist Regime not the women, children and workers...dont try to paint us as baby killers...we are against the regime not the people

Hope you understand me more....

Also notice something...when there is a thread like those which i felt you might be referring to mine too here...try to notice who post with anger??...and I know they know why they post in such an ager..the truth hurts and they know it..they know the truth but dont realize they can be new Jews and put their system down....They have to ask their Regime to get rid of the Nukes..and stop killing Palestinans to acquire land

peace..
FEE PALESTINE

[edit on 5-10-2009 by heineken]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fapython
This shouldn't suprise anyone. The )ews have survived since the times of babylon through manipulating and backstabbing their host nations. Suppression of the truth is minor compared to what they usually do.

Jew hatred.

Originally posted by daddio

www.sweetliberty.org...

Maybe more of you should read this. 1961, and a Jew, great speech. There are so many more like him too. Jews have been kicked out of almost every country on the planet until around 1750. Why?

And do people realize that ALL gypsies are of the jewish faith? And what do gypsies do best? Steal and lie through their proverbial teeth. Not to say there aren't some honest gypsies but very few.

The tower of Babel, anyone understand what that was even for? To SHOW the world "THEY" are superior. And what do you think they will do when they get the land they want, rebuild the tower and hopefully rule the world, sound about right? Sounds ridiculous to me even saying it but that is what "THEY" believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jew hatred.

Originally posted by fapython
reply to post by mattpryor

How is it hate speech, if it comprises of nothing but truth ?
I am nothing more then )ew-Wise, after examining all the evidence it is my opinion that )ews, or an elite group of )ews control this world.
Why would so many nations expel them in the past then.
They have caused all the world revolutions in the past
they have been the sole reason our civilisation is in the sorry state that it is.
We only have to look at the protocols to realise there aim. and yes, before you go blabbing how it is a proven forgery and a fake written to spite the )ews. Know this, it was written before any world wars, it predicted those 2 wars and has predicted every single event that has happened within the last centuary. So it is either A) Truth or B) Written by a psychic. * there was a copy in the British Meuseum in 1906.*Edit

You would think that being on ATS people would be a little more open minded, and look outside the information they;ve been indoctrinated with over the years. Is it really so hard to believe that this group is nefarious and wants to destroy our civilisation ?

[edit on 4/8/09 by fapython]

Jew hatred.

Originally posted by Ashlar
because the jews killed God only son, God rejected them, and gave them over to Satan

MATTHEW
27:24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but [that] rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed [his] hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye [to it]. 27:25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood [be] on us, and on our children.

REVELATION
2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

also some good reading: "the protocols of the learned elders of zion"

Jew hatred.

Just three examples from a quick search.

It's not hard to spot on this site. And I'm not Jewish.

Keep challenging it Finemann, if nobody challenges this stuff then it just gets accepted.

Also, I don't think that extremist comments should be censored, just challenged, since if you censor peoples' views you don't know what their agenda is.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Things are more complicated than just "love/hate", good/evil.

If you think like this, you don't think at all. The answer are rarelly binary, yes or no, but sometimes you must take a decision.

I really don't care what other people do, I don' t judge them as far as they don't want to "control" me in any way.

The "israel/palestinian" war is complicated.
And it is even more complicated the political/cultural/ethnical war behind it.

It is in war of religion, in appearence.
But in fact war are allays war of interrest - ( and position of living).

The wars in this regions of the world, is a war to conquer , to get power / energy, and to CONVERT other nations, and other ways of thinking.

My opinions in this subject is not fixed yet - I know that religious peoples everywhere can become dangerous. (christian, islamist or jew people in fact).

There is war because we don't accept differences, and there is war because we have a lot of fear of the stranger.

And after all there is war because we need energy for our giand demography. A matter of life ?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
One of the big problems with this issue is that so much of the content of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam alike) is tied into LOCATION. And for all three religions, Jerusalem plays a major role.

So separating "criticism of Israel" from "criticism of Judaism" is sometimes hard. There is a grey area, becuase for many, the PHYSICAL LOCATION of Israel has deeply religious connotations.

Its not just the Abrahamic religions, either...could you claim to be a Shintoist if you had a deep aversion to the nation and Emperor of Japan?

In my mind, what goes on on the surface of the earth is one thing. What goes on in the sacred realm is entirely another. They should be kept strictly seperate, I believe, and both should be cherished and engaged in, if in different ways. But many people don't see it that way. And I think that's often how religious wars (which I view as an obscenity, whoever perpetrates them) get started.

One final thought I will leave you with: If you criticized the Mafia, does that mean you "hate Italians?" Not to most people -- even most Italians. And if you think the government of Israel is behaving in an unfair, immoral, or illegal way, does that mean you hate Jews? For most people here, at any rate, I don't think it does. Sure, there are a few true antisemites on this board whose masks occasionally slip. But they don't seem to be the majority of those who criticize Israeli actions.

[edit on 10/5/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Some don't want to admit they're Jew-haters, and hold their nose up and suggest that they don't hate Jews - they just hate the actions of the Israeli government.

That's so transparent that it's nonexistent.

I'd like to see instances of this and how you "know" this to be the case.

The people I have spoken to that are against the Israeli Government are all intelligent, free-thinking people who see the truth of their actions in Gaza, nothing more.

I couldn't care less about religion (I hold disdain for EVERY organised religion on the planet, but not for the people who have faith).
I have little to no knowledge of the Zionist ideas, and all that crap about the NWO is just nonsense to me.

I judge a government by their actions. And the facts are Israel DID consistently break international law in their attack on Gaza. They DID destroy a UN compound found to be doing nothing out of the ordinary. They WERE proven to have bombed houses where they KNEW there were no Hamas inside, just innocent people.

Finally, while they were on camera denying using white phosphorous in news discussion, there was a split screen of Israeli forces USING WHITE PHOSPHOROUS against the public.

In turn, I would like to state that I see a lot of those who support Israel openly attacking anyone who has a critical word to say against that government by branding them an Anti-Semite.
It's a cheap and pathetic shot.
And it's the mark of people who have little else to defend such actions.

They are lost for words when they see Israeli officials openly lying on camera and to the international community, and being shown to be doing so. They simply cannot defend against the truth, and so they fight back with the only tools they have left, propaganda and disgusting accusations.

They like to generalise and make blanket statements about everyone who opposes that government by making accusations in the hope that it will either force them to back down through fear of being labelled an Anti-Semite, or to discredit their opinions as somehow untrue. But the evidence against Israel speaks for itself. No amount of denial, and no carefully manicured versions of history have any bearing on the actions of the Israeli government now. This is what they did, this is what they are doing, and people simply cannot defend it.

The Israeli GOVERNMENT is a dangerous and violent one. There should be sanctions against them for what they have done and are doing to the Palestinian people. I am at a loss as to how one nation can get away with war crimes and others not, but I have a feeling it's much the same on a global scale as in the general difference of opinion; the international community fears the unfounded accusations of "Criticism of Israel = Anti-Semitism".

It's simply not true, and those who proclaim it to be true only do so because they have no other method for defending the blatantly inhuman acts of the Israeli government.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Why is there so much antisemitism on this website? For a forum with a motto of Deny Ignorance, there are constant threads and posts where people take the most ignorant positions such as denying the holocaust or claiming that Jews are trying to run the world.

I really don't understand it, I go hit with a double warning for making slightly offensive remark about another poster's apparent infatuation with Obama, but people are allowed to deny the right of a people to exist, to deny the murder of millions of innocent people based on their cultural background, and blame a tiny minority for all the world's problems.

I really get tired of constantly trying to be a counter to all this ignorance. I came to this site to learn, and I have. I learned about swine flu before any of my friends, and I have learned a lot about the global financial meltdown, and other topics that are very interesting. However, I have also learned that there are still people in this world who hate Jews even though they probably never met a Jew in their lives.

remember what you said to me in a post a few days ago. re:you wanted to know were I was from. because we shared a different of opinion.
I will share your post again

reply to post by ocker

Australia is one place I would love to visit. I was wondering because people in some parts of the world hate the USA no matter what good it has done in the world. I don't think I would count Australia as one of those places, so I agree, knowing where you are from doesn't enlighten me about your view points.

I replied to you and even sent you a U2U and still no response.
Well I will share my reply with you now in case you missed it.

reply to post by finemanm

No Australia loves the USA I myself visited your great country last November

No hate over here mate love your country and always have and always will.

All i am doing is to show two sides of the story.

I myself like most people hate to see conflict and people suffering.

at the moment Israel and America have it in for Iran.
In the next few weeks after things die down due to the media exposing Iran's cooperation, America should do a back flip on there statements .

America will see peace in Iran and Israel can be met through a long and peaceful intervention.

Thanks

No Ill statements by me about America

maybe you should read post with a open mind and stop thinking that a different point of view is hatred towards you and your country.

anyway come and visit you will be more than welcome.
Ocker

Thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

You know what? Thanks for that, there are things said on this site, not about Israel but about Jews that are despicable. At the bottom line of it all, it offends me and Not one week goes by in which I don't read utterly racist comments made about my people.

The same could be said about Islam Or Even America.

Let's just be 100% real here....You can say anything you want about any one except African Americans. Maybe soon Being gay will be in about the same class...

ATS has a policy and even put that "Racism is for Ignorant fools" thing up...

But it's complete and utter nonsense and Ats is no different than any of the rest of the West... "Racism" basically refers to Africans and like I said kind of sort of to Gays too now... Everyone else is fair game, If some one makes a derogatory comment about White people and I strike them, I go to Jail, same for Jews...

If a Black guy has same conflict and strikes me... i'll go to Jail most likely and be sued and do 2x the time for a racial attack...

So I don't get mad about Jew comments

Because as a MAN, I get the same crap

As an American I get the same Crap...

The FACT is only 1 maybe 2 groups are considered Racism if you say what you feel. No one gives a crap about EQUALITY, political correctness extends to those who fight the hardest and make the biggest fuss

I'd even say as a Jew I CAN pull that card to and kind of have... so as a White Male i'm actually pleased to have a lil bit left at least of the whole... "I'm a protected species" thing

But I don't get mad at jew comments because I see what it all really is (aside from stupid) We aren't a Non racist society... your just not allowed to speak out on a couple of groups. We are impossibly Racist all of us on this planet, or cultural-ist if like myself Skin color doesn't matter but behavior does... We hate ourselves lol when we can't hate anyone else... I have heard white guys call each other "white boy" in a fight

I think...

what other Jews in here are mad about... Is thanks to Israel and world opinion we have lost allot of our "PROTECTED SPECIES" status we have enjoyed since WW2. When really we are just being treated like every one else not on the PC "Protected Species" list

Yeah you can come in here and JEW JEW JEW away...

Us and about 4/5ths the planet not on the list...

This Thread is REALLY ABOUT How Racist we actually are picking and choosing the group we all "feel bad for" at a given moment while Hating on everyone else including ourselves indiscriminately...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The quotes I provided have absolutely nothing to do with Israel. It may have been an Israel-related thread that bought them out of the woodwork, but that's as far as it goes. Denying that anti-Semitism exists on these boards is pointless, and I have to wonder why so many people are so blind to it.

With regards to Israel and anti-Semitism:

Criticism of Israeli governments' policies, or the actions of extremist minorities, is not anti-Semitic in itself. Not making any effort to understand the reasons behind those policies or actions is lazy, simplistic, and represents trend activism but not necessarily Jew hatred.

Anti-Zionism, or disagreeing with the creation of Israel in the first place, is not necessarily anti-Semitic either. Zionism is a political movement, albeit a very broad one, so opposition to it is a legitimate political stance. To claim that Zionism is evil and controls the world, however, is treading on dodgy ground as it's a bit close to saying that Jews are evil and control the world, which is what has historically led to gas chambers.

However, a tendency to automatically believe everything bad that is said about any Israel, dismissing the denials and contrary evidence as propaganda, and to use that as a reason to vilify the entire country, is anti-Semitic. Usually combined with a wilful ignorance to anything good that happens in Israel. I don't care how you dress it up. There's plenty of that on these boards.

And the trouble is that people that spend vast amounts of their time on these boards lambasting Israel / Zionists are on the same side of public opinion as neo-Nazis and hard line Islamists, both of which are extremely anti-Semitic by their nature. You sleep with dogs, you get fleas.

Ultimately all this does is muddy the debate and stops any real and lasting solutions for peace from being discussed, which is quite sad.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Why is there so much Jew Hating on ATS

A better question - why is there so much hate on ATS?
Answer - ignorance, learned behaviors, smarts, lack of education, lots of education, and ol' fashioned evolutionary psychology. (Our distant past relatives survived by having 'proper hate'. ) Different reasons for different hate situations. Some hate is wrong. Some isn't. Some is smart. It all depends ....

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think a lot of the problems that others have with us is that people have their distorted view about the Jewish from Christianity (this includes the view of zionism).

In all honesty, though I have seen the anti-semitic remarks on this forum, I have also seen more posters on this board who are interested in learning about the Jewish People and our beliefs than on any other website.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

YOU might believe that.

I don't.

Every case gets weighed on its own merits as it arises, because every case is different.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
To say there is no hate for Jews is a deception. To say you hate the Zionists in Israel but not the Jews is like saying I hate citizens of the United States but I love Americans. Israel is a democracy and an ally to the western world. How does one say they hate the Zionists then. For war crimes..? A matter of opinion, we would do the same and it all depends on how you see it. The real war criminals are the Arabs and Persians and we should stop hating everything Israel does. So to be back on topic and to the point. You can't say "I hate the Zionists but not the Jews.." Just admit it that you do so we can be clear on the matter. What would you say, I love Harlem, I just don't care for all the black people there...? See how ridiculous that sounds..?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join