It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so much Jew Hating on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by neformore

Be honest now. We know there are many here who say they only hate the radical Zionists while hiding the fact they believe all Jews are the same. The OP was simply stating the obvious.

Well, I have to completely disagree with that.

I don't dislike people because of their race, I dislike them because of their actions.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

But surely it's more rational and constructive to try to understand the reasons for those actions, then at least you can offer positive solutions to make those actions unnecessary?

Disliking someone you've never met based on what you've heard about them is what causes most of these problems, is it not?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Sure I can understand actions taken in defense.

I've said it many times, Israel has the right to defend itself as does every other country.

I see there are a lot of opinions listed here from people on what each thinks racism is.

Racism is hatred toward a race of people.

Disagreeing with the actions taken by a Country or it's Government IS NOT racism.

I do not understand how such long discussions and accusations go on and on and on and so much time is spent dealing with this.

If I go up in your house and shoot your kids and rape your wife and drag your ass off to a political prison, what are you more concerned about? The color of my skin or my actions?

Illegal and immoral actions done by ANYONE to ANYONE is not something that I endorse and you can bet that I will continue to call out ANYONE that does such things whether they be black, white, jew, christian, muslim, or a friggin alien from Galaxia 9.

Standing up for what you believe in and declaring something to be unjust, immoral, and/or illegal is NOT racism.

People who are posting here saying people use "they aren't against Jews, just the Government of Israel" as a front for their racism really need to stop and think for a moment. Think about what is being said in their post and MAYBE do a little bit of RESEARCH before you accuse and see if it makes sense.

You can twist what people say around all day but the facts are the facts and they aren't going to change to please anyone's ego. What is done is done and it doesn't matter what color or race or religion is associated with the people who did it all that matters is that people around the world rise up against it and put a stop to it.

If people didn't say anything about some seriously bad situations they may never end so you may want to be thankful that some people actually give a damn what happens to others in this world.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
OK for the record, I have no ill will towards any faith whatsoever. With that being said, there are differences in the levels of "dislike" so to speak for groups. As well as the Jews. There are those against Israel, as a nation, due to its actions. There are those against Jews as a whole, for whatever reasons (ignorance, bigotry) and there are those who are against Zionists, because in opinions, they are nothing more than a doomsday cult.

We have long no been at war with not a military, not a nation, but Muslims. In Iraq and Afghanistan, ALL those who we are fighting are Muslims. We talk about it all the time in the news, in discussions, on the radio, etc. So what is the difference? Someone can easily say whatever about a Muslim, then correct themselves by saying, "not all Muslims......" but when it comes to Jews, it's a whole different story.

Israel has done some things that can be called into question, against Palestine. This can not be denied.

Now another point on the Zionism, is that the Zionists say all the time, "we are God's chosen people" sounds like supremacy to me. That they are favored, and all others are a lower quality. There is also the fact that they DO in fact own MUCH of this world. Look at the Rothschild family. Who owns Morgan Stanley, Bayer, Fox news, CNN? All the companies and industries of the world are owned by one company, who is owned by another and another, and keep tracing up the ladder and who's up top? Most of the biggest banks in the world are controlled by them.

So where a lot of this comes from, is from many truths. As for people's own personal feelings for Jews/Zionists/Israelis, I can not say what drives them all. but these are a few commonly agreed upon things. Not lies, Not propaganda, but rather things that are coming to light, that many people do not like. Again, with the Muslims attempt at world domination, is the Idea that Jews are doing it too that unrealistic?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Id say theres probably as many people in here that hate Jews as there are Jews that hate Palestinians or that hate Iranians or that hate,,,, Would that be an acceptable amount of people that hate Jews to you? or is anyone that hates Jews unacceptable and Jews should be exempt from being hated because they are special?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just cant understand how I keep getting double posts

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Barkster]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Quoting Dark Ghost: “Using any of the above and saying things like "Jew-controlled media" and "Jews control the Senate" is being anti-Jew.”

****Is a FACT and is NOT anti-Jew.

The writer(s) of the Protocols is unknown.
Have you read them?
You should, then you would know what you are talking about.
They are a description of a game plan.
It is almost completed, as you would see if you read them.

Do not equate “Zion(ist) with Jew.
They may or may not be Jews.

Proto-Zion-what? Isn't that something out of The Matrix Movies? Yes, I have watched them and they are great movies! (Sarcasm machine will now be switched off).

I know about the Protocols of Zion, my friend. The problem is that you have been tricked into believing Jews were the ones who wrote them.

I'll give you a clue who really wrote them and created the concept:
- a group of people who have been responsible for most of the major wars of the past two centuries.
- a group of people whose religious affiliations would benefit greatly from a Holy war between radical Islam and Zionist Jewry.
- a group of people who ordered the sinking of the Titanic to establish the Federal Reserve.
- a group of people who ordered 9/11 to happen in order to pave the way for a War of Civilisations between the Muslim world and the Christian world.
- a group that would benefit greatly if the country with the largest Protestant Population and largest Jewish Population in the world were to be systematically destroyed.

Final clue: The group in question begins with J (nope, not those J's
)

I'm guessing you are from the Nation of Islam? Guess what? They created that too!

[edit on 5/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Now I'm intrigued!

I can't work out if you're talking about the Jehovah's Witnesses or the Japanese!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading this thread. I have been called a Jew hater on ATS, but was talking about the Zionist regime that leads their supposed country. I may have worded wrong in the passed but people make mistakes cause of emotional attachment or feelings. We all have our views, and some are willing to be more open then others. " you can't squeeze blood from a turnip".

ATS is not Racist. Some on it are, White, Black, Brown, Jewish, Christian, Muslim. The indoctrination and separation has made this happen. I had a Jewish friend for many years but i had to end the friendship cause he was being racist to my other friends who where Indian, Black and Chinese. He said Chinese are dirty, Is that something he feels on his own or was indoctrinated as a child and told this, - This is a question i would like to know. Where are the Reality shows of Jews today? Maybe they should have one to enlighten us.

It drives me NUTS, how if you step on a Jews toe you hear the crying.
I don't deny the Holli cost. But it wasn't' just Jews, there where Gays and others persecuted there too, (oh so i guess i fit the mold too?)

Any ways Hope for peace, prepare for war.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ok...I'll bite. And please let me know if you consider my views racist.

First, I don't deny the holocaust.

Also, I could be friends with a Jewish person. I've never voiced my opinion about any religion, and I don't actively look to spread hate or anything like that.

I am not against the Jewish "race". I am against their Jewish religion however. I am against every organized religion (Christianity, Muslimism, etc.) not just Judaism.

I believe religions are a big part of why there is separation between people, and a large reason of why most wars have occurred. Essentially, people fighting for what they believe in rather then coming together.

Therefore I am an anti-Zionist and against the government of Israel. Zionism is a political policy based around a set of beliefs about a biblical homeland. I feel that Israel is looking to have all of Palestine under it's control. They won't let anyone in and out...and they are treating all the people of Palestine badly because of what some extremists have done. They do this while expanding their settlements into the territory.

So, there you have it. As a race, I don't feel I dislike Jewish people. But I believe I'm entitled to my opinion about religion and politics, and I think a lot of the time religion, politics, and race get thrown into the same bag when they are indeed different things.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
if you look at my profile you will see that this is one of the topics i hate because of the same reasons... when jews get attacked they pull the holocaust card, when blacks get attacked they pull the slavery card, when latinos get attacked they pull the my entire family drowned trying to get here card... so what! that doesnt make u invincible or give you any rights than any other person. there are reasons people hate other people be it fact or not. thats life, thats humanity. we are cruel disgusting creatures fighting each other to be on top of the sh8 pile... its a kill or be killed world. anyone has the right to attack anyone, verbally, any way they see fit because they are here and are alive. its thier opinon of how they see things and theres nothing you can do to change that if they dont want to change. thats how it is..

maybe youve also noticed the rise of "anti-semitism" in the UN lately... and what does the UN comprise... the nations of the world!! and who is the sitting president/chairperson of the UN... President Barack Obama.... there is truck loads of hypocrisy concerning isreal... the rules dont seem to apply to them and when anyone does try to apply it to them.. they pull the holocaust card just like Natenyahu did at the UN just days ago.. its hypocrisy at the highest levels... we all know this. this topic disgusts me... as a free and unwanting humanity (none of us asked to be born) it is our right to criticize and "hate" whomever we please...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Jew hate on ATS..What a load of BS

Here is a prime example how I was called a jew hater for criticising Israeli Lobby In D.C and for saying lobby is wrong and behind anti-Obama propoganda for eg. Orly Taitz and the conservate who is opposing Health Care Reform and I was quickly termed an anti-jew.

Here is my post:

And here is the reply of the guy who calls many people here anti-jew and jew hater for not licking Israeli govt. toes and here another one. More like those JIDF ppl here to spread disinfo. and not letting people debate about their favourite government actions, derailing topics and now have the nerve to say there is jew hating on ATS.

Actually, There is no jew hate on ATS, what there is lott of disinfo., political sniping and derailing topics and quickly shouting racist. Rest assurred no matter how much these disinfo. agents try they will not be able to stop free speech and uncovering the truth.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

I know that's why I thanked you...

For proving flat out that the anti Jew crew is alive and well on ats and nothing is done about it.

And all i'm trying to say is

It's not just us, every group BUT African Americans get's this every day, Gays get allot if defense but your still pretty free to rag them too lol

And

That I think we are used to being "a minority" a "protected group" and thanks to actions by Israel that has changed, (given numbers we should probably be First on the endangered species list)

But really we are just being treated "normally" and are used to enjoying more "hate protection"

Here watch:

I THINK THE INUIT SHOULD BE DESTROYED THEY ARE A PRIMITIVE SUB TYPE AND COMMIT WHALE GENOCIDE

No one is going to ban me for saying that, the Inuit of course are a lovely people and far more in need of being on the PC "protected" list than anyone realistically, a bad flu season can wipe them out...

But like us now

like everyone else... they aren't Popular atm...

and in 20 years, from a president, neither will Black people be... some other group will be the anti racism poster child of the day.

No one feels bad about the holocaust anymore... lasted 60 years, but Israel having Nukes... just takes allot away from all of us "They can defend themselves just fine" is the attitude.

so we are off the list, that's all i'm saying...

and I thanked you because...

People denying the Aryan hater types are rampant in here are in total denial... Jews get attacked heinously in here for no real reason other than we have a big piece of history with us...

(if there is a Cabal of Jews I really wish they would shell me out my share lol)

it's idiocy...

but now we are open to it like the rest of the world again.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nickmare

You know bro... before us tho... and I hear your point because i'm not a religious person and basically agree with you about division...

I'll just say this... WE DON'T CONVERT...

Last religion you need to fear of the big three Monos

we... are slowly going extinct now... there will never ever be large numbers of Jews and they will not be knocking on your door.

You have much bigger problems with religious nuttiness than us...

I married out, most of my friends did too... there are major child birth issues due to closeness of relation, we are marrying out mostly aside from the truely religious and many of their kids these days walk away...

Judaism will never be a nation of Hundreds of Millions on the global scene.

Last worry anyone in the world has, aside from Israel and... you know, whatever Israel does wrong... there are 1.5 Billion Islamics over 1/3 of the planet, there is room for the Palestinians... The money via oil exists to fix this, they just keep wanting to make it principal, chicken or the egg, who was there first...

The actual problem could be solved in a year if the Islamic world wasn't intent on absorbing and converting and really didn't like the "cluster of jews" in the middle of their Islamic Map of the world.

but you have far bigger problems if your against religion... sure, Jews are committing crimes with backs against the Sea facing a horde of 1.5 Billion... yeah they fight dirty

But come on... what would you do? The religion is just never going to expand, maybe slightly in region but the fall off rate is higher than the birth rate...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

But come on... the fall off rate is higher than the birth rate...

So let it be!

The fundamental Christians believe that the Jewish Population will convert when Jesus returns. who knows. Maybe Jesus will be the name of the Nuclear bomb?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Edited

[edit on 5-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Oh and while we are talking about racism here, please tell me how is this not racist?
Source:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by dooper
Let me see if I have this right.

Some guy named Mohammed - says Israel is the most destabilizing force in the Middle East?

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

--------------

Well, Europe thought that very same thing until October the 10, 732 AD.

Not to say that Europe will not have a heavy Muslim population, and certainly not to say that one day they'll pay a bloody, bloody price for it.

It's like having a nest of vipers against your house, and you keep feeding them.

The last time Islam began their spread, the fighting lasted for 150 years.

Have a feeling it won't be that long this next time around.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dooper]

www.abovetopsecret.com...
-------------------

reply to post by newworld

Islam takes over America, you won't have a choice.

By then, it will be far too late.

Kind of like cancer.

------------------------

If any of you are ignorant as to think Islam is tolerant, just take your ass to Saudi Arabia, and tell them you want to build a church in the country.

Or even better, don't say anything, and just put one up!

You will die.

Absolutely, positively.

And some of you think it doesn't make a difference . . .

and this from the guy who accusses others for being anti-jew and racist.

reply to post by December_Rain

Not a problem.

I really don't care for Jew haters.

Who pretend to be Israeli haters.

Source:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now here is my proof of disinfo. agents throwing Jew racist cards who themselves are racist, what's your proof of racism on ATS? Please post some links here.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
LOL dooper isn't a dis info agent.

Nothing makes me laugh more than noobs showing up and claiming those that actually know what they are talking about are dis info agents, it's a tour de force of stupidity and justification for hate.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nifron
reply to post by mopusvindictus

But come on... the fall off rate is higher than the birth rate...

So let it be!

The fundamental Christians believe that the Jewish Population will convert when Jesus returns. who knows. Maybe Jesus will be the name of the Nuclear bomb?

Yeah and Israel doesn't have a real need to be defensive lol

Surrounded by islam

and her allies in the Christian world say things like the above...

Kill us or convert us, nice way to live, you wonder why they made sure they had the bomb...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by resist2012
Who owns Morgan Stanley, Bayer, Fox news, CNN? All the companies and industries of the world are owned by one company, who is owned by another and another, and keep tracing up the ladder and who's up top? Most of the biggest banks in the world are controlled by them.

Morgan Stanley
publicly traded. owned by? shareholders from all walks of life.

Bayer
publicly traded. owned by? shareholders from all walks of life

Fox News
owned by....New Corporation. Rupert Murdoch's baby. publicly traded. Shareholders from all walks of life. Last I checked, Rupert Murdoch, not a jew.

CNN - owned by...Time Warner....owned by....publicly traded. shareholders from all walk of life.

you don't like the way these companies are run, buy shares and vote out the board of directors. the shareholders elect them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join