It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so much Jew Hating on ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Well put!

Completely true the sheer tenacity should be respected. I mean really what do people actually expect?

Cool avatar btw

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This site and the staff do an excellent job filtering out the real hate speech, so why is this site constantly seeing posts accusing it of anti-semitism lately? Maybe because if people start figuring out that some of these globalist conspiracies we discuss here aren't theories after all, they might follow the money, figure out the symbology, and find out who's really been pulling their strings. The ideaologies of Zionism and the freedom of information available to the masses now aren't compatible OP, people are starting to learn things about how their system works, and who's behind it. If it makes them angry and they speak out against it, then it's high friggin time for it IMO. You're not going to stop the reclamation with flimsy accusations of hate or anti-semitism.
Jew Hating? No, anti-establishment would be more appropriate I think, and the establishment, in terms of the 'western' world at least, is clearly a Zionist institution. Anti-Zionism, if there's a word for that, then sign me up or add me to whatever list you keep and I'll wear the tee shirt.
If there were a elitist sect of Hamburglars that were controlling the media, manipulating the financial institutions, nodding and winking their way through the Judiciary (look at the etymology folks), literally 15% of 3% of the population raking inhundreds of billions of dollars in religous taxation from largely unwitting consumers, dictating foreign policies to the point of warfare, spying, if not much much worse on their allies, and teaching their children that all non-hamburglars were essentially their cattle and little better than excrement, I'd probably be anti-hamburglar.
If you want to see a literal example of 'Jew Hating' as you call it, thumb through the Talmud, the real yeshiviot Talmud, read somefamous quotes from zionists, or watch some independent documentaries on how Pallestinians are treated on their lands, then come tell us about hatred, anti-semitism, and racism, and it's roots.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Not only are your supposed "Zionist Quotes" completely false and fictional, they are part of the anti-Western propaganda campaign waged in the Arab / Islamic world. To the propagandists and agitators, Zionists = Infidels. Unless you follow the prophet, that includes you and your family. There is no distinction.

They are held up on Islamic websites as examples of the way we in the West think - not Israelis, Zionists, or Jews, but all of us. They are instruments of radicalization. If you don't believe me do a Google search for some of them and look at the websites they appear on.

The fact that you continue to propagate them, without researching whether they are true or not, is both reckless and endangers the lives of ordinary people in every country on the radical Islamic "hit list", of which Israel is but one.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

I think you're getting your anti-semitic mixed up with your anti-semantic

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Seems more like hate-Muslim speech on ATS lately, with threads such as Is Islam satanic, hamas bans women riding on motorcycles, bomb Iran, Iran has nuclear weapons, attacking Iran is too much for Israel but fine for USA, etc.

Probably just a coincidence it's all occuring at the same time that all the pro-NWO threads are popping up.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Archon_Adept

I posted the thread about Hamas banning women from riding motorcycles.

I also posted a thread about how Hamas is going about enforcing strict Islam in Gaza.

These are news stories.

I think Hamas, the militant / political organisation, are criminals, and my government lists them as a terrorist group. I think they're a bunch of thieves and murderers with no respect for human life or property. They are only interested in power and control, and they are using Islam to exert that control.

I make no judgement about Palestinians on the whole, or Islam, however I think that political Islam is dangerous to Western values, democracy and security. I think you'll find that the vast majority of people, including my government, agrees with me.

So please explain how any of this is hate speech?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well, the jews have been hated for hundreds of years, so it isnt something new and it definitely isnt unique to this site.
Doesnt it make you wonder WHY jews have been the subject of distrust and suspicion for so many years?
Maybe theres something to it but then again maybe not.
I have only met a handful of true jewish people, who were actually here from Israel for whatever reason, two of them who were bf and gf told me they had PhD's in International law.
What they were doing in little ole Galveston Tx, who knows.
I dont and never have had a problem with Jews but I do have a problem with the Israeli Govt and its obvious stranglehold on my country and I also believe that their policies are a huge de-stabilizing force in this world.

As far as the holocaust goes... I think that its ridiculous that they still use this to gain sympathy in the world, especially from countries who had nothing to do with it.
I also think that it has been exaggerated way beyond what actually had taken place and I believe that saying (typing) that should NOT be a crime or used as criteria for determining that a person is anti-semitic.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by Archon_Adept

I think Hamas, the militant / political organisation, are criminals, and my government lists them as a terrorist group. I think they're a bunch of thieves and murderers with no respect for human life or property. They are only interested in power and control, and they are using Islam to exert that control.

I make no judgement about Palestinians on the whole, or Islam, however I think that political Islam is dangerous to Western values, democracy and security.

This is where our disconnect is Matt. I believe that exact same statement could be said about the Israeli government, Jewish people, and the Jewish faith. I just wish my government would list them as a terrorist group.

Do I believe that the government is representative of all Jewish people? Of course not. But they are the face of the face of the country on the international stage. The settlements that have been deemed illegal by all nations, continue. The disregard for international laws, is prevalent. This is a country that wants one set of laws for it's neighbors and a different set for itself.

We constantly talk about the Muslims who speak out against the different Islamic governments, yet we blatantly ignore the multitudes of Jewish people that speak out against Israel's policies.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

You would have them listed as a terrorist group?

You have any evidence of terrorist activities? I know I'd love to hear it.

Let's ignore the attacks on Jews by Muslims so that you can make that happen.

Terrorist group?

What a joke.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The Israeli government is fairly representative of the majority of Israelis' views. The PM has a high approval rating, around 75% last time I looked.

I'd like to know what makes you think that you are right and the majority of 12 million Israelis are wrong when it comes to Israel's policies, and what gives you the right to judge them when you don't live there and don't have the same very real security problems as they do. It's not like they're a bunch of radicals of white supremacists, they're ordinary regular people like you and me trying to get on with their lives.

It's not the government that establishes settlements in the Judea/Samaria region. It's the people that want to live there, for whatever reason. The government is guilty of not tossing those people out of their homes and destroying their towns (although actually they have been doing this, just not enough for the "international community").

And with regards to your comment about international law, in my country and presumably yours, UK law > international law, especially when it comes to UK security. Even more so if international law is being exploited by foreigners with a grudge against my people.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

You would have them listed as a terrorist group?

You have any evidence of terrorist activities? I know I'd love to hear it.

Let's ignore the attacks on Jews by Muslims so that you can make that happen.

Terrorist group?

What a joke.

Yes, I would have them listed as a terrorist group.

Illegal occupation of land (settlements, which have been deemed illegal)
Illegally blockading international waters
Intentionally attacking UN outposts
Ignoring the laws of other nations

You myopic world view and utter hatred of Muslims is the joke here.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
As far as the holocaust goes... I think that its ridiculous that they still use this to gain sympathy in the world, especially from countries who had nothing to do with it.
I also think that it has been exaggerated way beyond what actually had taken place

I am sorry but this statement just takes my breath away. Is the holocaust even something which can be exaggerated? Around 6 million Jews died, likely upwards of 11 million in total including all the other persecuted groups.
So what would your version of history be?
Maybe someone stubbed their foot or something and blamed it on those pesky Nazis.
Please explain.......

[edit on 7-10-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

I could throw that right back at you. How would react to being penned up like cattle, losing your home, being separated from your family. All because some other country has deemed it as their right from God to own that land? Can you answer that honestly? Like you have said we don't live there, we can't say exactly what we would do.

The West is terrible for choosing needs to follow international law and who doesn't. There are any number of threads on here where various Islamic nations are guilty of not following international law, and are villified, yet when one of our "friends" do it, we say that their national laws trump international laws.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

sadly, some see the holocaust as a tool used by jews to benefit.

of course, you ask any of the survivors or relatives of those who were slaughtered and they be hard pressed to find a way they benefited, unless losing their homes, their life's savings, their families and their dignity counts towards benefitting.

I was talking to an old friend today and we were talking about someone I know who's daugther died, suddenly, at the age of 4. I met the parents the night before Yom Kippur and everyone was getting ready to go to temple and the father of this child said "not me, I don't go anymore" and everyone understood why.

My friend then said "my grandparents, like all of their friends and relatives who survived the holocaust, stopped putting any faith into their religion so I know where the guy's coming from."

I think, along with losing their homes, their relatives, their savings and their dignity, many of them lost their faith. It was a horrible event, whether it was 1 million people, 6 million people or 60 million people. When one group systematically destroys another group, based on their faith, color, sexual orientation, ethinicity, regional location etc is a horrible thing. Some people have the ability to ignore the fact that the nazis singled out groups of people who were not like them, for death. Be it Gypsy, Jew, Black, Gay etc. It was a systematic slaughter and, for some, that is secondary.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You make it sound like all the suffering has been on one side. It hasn't.

At least I can say that I recognise and sympathise with the suffering of people on both sides of this conflict. And I do not pretend to take sides in disputes about who owns the land, since on the surface they both have valid claims. That's up to lawyers and property rights experts to decide, not me.

What I do know is that Israel has always sought to resolve disagreements about land ownership through courts and the legal system (which for your information tends to favour Palestinian claims over Israeli ones), whereas the people that claim to represent Palestinians prefer to resolve their disagreements with rockets and suicide bombs.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

What do you mean by Jew-hating? I have posted many times at my outrage at Israeli actions in Gaza, West Bank Lebanon etc. Does this make me a Jew hater in your eyes?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why are Jews hated by so many all over the world, including on ATS?

The Jewish people seem to be cursed with a legacy of hatred, a hatred so intense that history attempted to exterminate them, and the present wishes to rewrite that history.

It seems that anyone born of non-Jewish bloodline carries a genetic predisposition to hate Jews. The ability to be antisemitic could be in your genetic code. Perhaps not all will have these feelings about Jews, but too many do.

What the world sees as Israeli/Jewish evil against Palestinians is in fact self defense and a fight for survival in this world among us, and them... But again many will fail to see it that way, so the core of the problem must be genetic.

This world and future history are once again plotting on the extermination of the Jews, and to rob them of their extremely tiny strip of land they fight to call their own homeland. When Israel is no more for Jews, will the world cease to hate them?

When Israel is forever in the control of an Arab regime and the radioactive dust of future wars has settled will humanity then let go the hatred for the Jew?

Or will history blame the Jews for those wars?

Don't answer that, no need, you ALL already know how this story ends.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
Yes, I would have them listed as a terrorist group.

Illegal occupation of land (settlements, which have been deemed illegal)
Illegally blockading international waters
Intentionally attacking UN outposts
Ignoring the laws of other nations

You myopic world view and utter hatred of Muslims is the joke here.

One fact which is both sad and comical is that Israelis (who have Gaza under blockade) don't allow pasta to be brought into the area. That's right, pasta. They think pasta is too good to be fed to Gazans.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
What I do know is that Israel has always sought to resolve disagreements about land ownership through courts and the legal system (which for your information tends to favour Palestinian claims over Israeli ones...

Yeah, ok sure thing. I think anybody over the age of ten probably knows better than that crap Matt. Two words, Humanitarian Crisis. In fact, I'd lob rockets at you too if I couldn't drive down a street, or watched old women getting kicked and shoved around at border crossings, have access to clean water or import so much as a bandaid or a bag of concrete while my farms were intentionally destroyed and homes bulldozed by a racist apartheid regime who took my land to begin with. There is no 'legal' dispute, Israel didn't exsist 100 years ago. The land was forcibly taken from these people and handed to another people who think their mythical god chose them above all other races, and promised the land to them. I guess Madagascar just wasn't strategic enough to perpetuate the crusades?
Speaking of concessions though, in fact, the US governement payed you guys Five hundred million dollars to withdraw from Gaza just a few years ago and right back in you go spraying white phosphorous around and destroying farms and clean water facilities. Can we have our money back now since you guys couldn't stay out of the West Bank long enough for the concrete to dry on your 'settlements'?
By the way, specifically which quotes were you referring to as being false propoganda, or is just that all of them are lies?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

give me a break, you want me, as someone who frequents a conspiracy site, to listen to AND believe, everything that is "common knowledge" about the holocaust and ignore other versions of that history that are circulating the world?
dont ask me to list every version that i am referring to, you obviously have access to the internet and google, look it up yourself.
then maybe you can catch your breath.

Why is it that any topic that has to do with Jews or Blacks or taboo in this forum or anywhere else for that matter?
There are perfectly legitimate questions that can, should and are asked about the holocaust but when they are, the person is labeled an anti-semite and hit with a warning most of the time.
NO topic should be off-limits in a conspiracy site, especially one that has had SO much impact on the world.
It seems its ok to talk about those "dirty arabs" that we are led to believe orchestrated an attack on several key buildings in the US and i say that tongue in cheek. There is no excuse for the double standards that exist in the world or here on ATS.
Lighten up, else we become like most European nations where this type of skepticism is illegal.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join