It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by forlorn23

Since the OP attributes the ATS community with essentially HOAXING, I think the objections proffered are appropriate.

Just my two cents...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Errrr, which is why I used the term bandwagon. The wheels may or may not have already been in motion.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23
reply to post by EMPIRE

If the OP changed the word 'created' to 'propagated' would you stop trolling this thread?

I'm not trolling the thread. The OP made a claim and I'm asking for evidence to support the claim. What I'm doing is well within my right as a member of ATS abiding by rules created by ATS. However, even more importantly, by asking for evidence, I'm acting well within the realms of logic and reason.

Will you stop being a cheerleader and let the OP speak for his or herself?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

How about....

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by Mr T

Sorry just though I would lighten the mood in here

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

That is what his title openly states and that is what I'm focusing on.

I'm pretty much focusing on all of it .It's all wrong.If you can't put up
a heading with out playing little reindeer games. What does that say
about the rest of the op s thread, or anything else he has to say.
He hasn't even answered my question. It's not as if there are alot of them.
notagain
holy

Sorry just though I would lighten the mood in here

damn
for a second I thought I got body slammed by the mods again

[edit on 4-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, that is what I'm focusing on now because I can't even begin to address the ice berg model of disease, or how four days passing does not mean there is not a conspiracy, until the OP addresses the questions presented to him.

IMHO, the mods here need to fix this title, but in doing so the OP will probably make even more absurd claims, so it's probably best to just leave it.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Point taken. I will let the OP address this 'creation' issue.
But in the meantime, the evidence by and large that some of the ATS community have propagated a theory in a fanatical, unproven manner stands true. As soon as I read about the 'micro-chips embedded in needles' notion I felt someone had to speak up before things snow-balled.
I'm not a cheerleader, it just so happens that somebody was the OP

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Point taken. I will let the OP address this 'creation' issue.

But in the meantime, the evidence by and large that some of the ATS community have propagated a theory in a fanatical, unproven manner stands true. As soon as I read about the 'micro-chips embedded in needles' notion I felt someone had to speak up before things snow-balled.

Now you see partner it is beyond my comprehension where this is coming from. What you are saying is ludicrous. I say that because to even
consider that someone serious about this crap, would ever say anything as hokey as there being chips and rfid in a vaccine.
You can't seriously even bring that to the debate. that's a joke.

empire
I like what he said even better then what I said

Again, some of the members may have done exactly what you said. On the contrary, other members may have provided mountains of evidence supporting their claim or belief that vaccinations will be forced upon the population. The only thing we can do is look at all the evidence, from an objective manner, and form assessments or opinions based on what we've observed. However, based on the vaccine being avaliable in Australia for only four days, it is a bit premature to call it a "hoax" or slam all ATS members who hold a certain view.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by randyvs]

link   

Again, some of the members may have done exactly what you said. On the contrary, other members may have provided mountains of evidence supporting their claim or belief that vaccinations will be forced upon the population. The only thing we can do is look at all the evidence, from an objective manner, and form assessments or opinions based on what we've observed. However, based on the vaccine being avaliable in Australia for only four days, it is a bit premature to call it a "hoax" or slam all ATS members who hold a certain view.

link   

reply to post by Orion65

Firstly that site you linked looks unsafe. I managed to click through after a security warning on Firefox. It not only hurts my eyes but is basically a text-vomit wrapped in basic HTML and lowers any credibility by more or less presenting information in an unstructured, illogical manner.

Nice to know you know of many physicians that don't vaccinate their children, there are also many more that do. Can you prove that vaccines are and have always been about big pharma dollar and nothing else? I guess you should then go on to prove that all medicine that claims to benefit us is actually poison because I guess its all about the pharmas bottom dollar right?

My advice is to not be so extremist in your opinions. I believe that was the intention of this thread. The word 'desperately' was warranted.

I use Firefox, the site is safe, and if you are "desperately" against educating yourself as to the real nature of vaccines that's fine by me. There's a lot of great reading on that site, but if too much information is more than you can handle you obviously have a right to be uninformed.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

I'm actually at work right now and don't have the time to trawl through page after page of poorly structured statistics which you can't summarize because you're obviously unsure yourself.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

reply to post by EMPIRE

If the OP changed the word 'created' to 'propagated' would you stop trolling this thread?

I'm not trolling the thread. The OP made a claim and I'm asking for evidence to support the claim. What I'm doing is well within my right as a member of ATS abiding by rules created by ATS. However, even more importantly, by asking for evidence, I'm acting well within the realms of logic and reason.

Will you stop being a cheerleader and let the OP speak for his or herself?

I think if anyone is here trolling it's forlorn23. The rude tactics, the refusal to read legit information, etc.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Orion65

I'm actually at work right now and don't have the time to trawl through page after page of poorly structured statistics which you can't summarize because you're obviously unsure yourself.

So you're essentially saying that you are at work, have no time to read information that supports the opposite side's argument, and think you still have a leg to stand on? You're rude, uninformed and too lazy to look at the evidence more educated people have to support THEIR argument. Yes, I did read all that information, it is extremely enlightening and if you can't be bothered to read it yourself and learn something I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

Then summarize it. I don't have time to read it right now, its 11am in Melbourne, Australia and I was reading ATS during a break. My break is now finished. I'm not refusing to read it I simply don't have time to, you should probably calm down.

Anyway, enjoyed the discourse, back to work for me.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

This is also true. Point taken.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Since the OP attributes the ATS community with essentially HOAXING, I think the objections proffered are appropriate

I agree, well said. cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What is this Australia vs the rest of the world on opinions

seems the only people on the OP side are from Australia, 36 flags and only a hand full of people have gone with what the OP said, and they were Australian.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Orion65

Then summarize it. I don't have time to read it right now, its 11am in Melbourne, Australia and I was reading ATS during a break. My break is now finished. I'm not refusing to read it I simply don't have time to, you should probably calm down.

Anyway, enjoyed the discourse, back to work for me.

Passive/aggressive, eh?

I'll just say this: It's a lot of information, submitted over many years by physicians from various countries, and it's an eye-opener. I urge you to read it when you have the time before deciding whether you want to defend the vaccination (big pharma/big money) agenda.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We're into Day 5 of vaccine availability here and still NO sign of any impending governmental/military action to instigate a "forced vaccination" policy on the entire Australian population.

Also no sign of a mass stampede to clinics or hospitals by those wishing to accept the offer of free vaccination. Just had a quick look through the latest news stories for the day and not a single mention of swine flu or vaccination.
So basically, we're looking at what essentially constitutes a lack of media and public attention regarding the swine flu and vaccine. I think we also need to give credit to the level-headedness of the general Aussie citizen for resisting and ignoring the hysteria prevalent in other countries and seeing the swine flu episode for what it really is ... just another variation of the countless flu's that we're all exposed to on an ongoing basis and one that's shown itself to be NO more dangerous or lethal than ANY OTHER flu variation making the rounds in the last few years.

It's also worthwhile pointing out that here in Oz, we haven't at any point since the swine flu issue began, felt the need to go into paranoia mode and fantasize our version of FEMA internment/death camps, military martial law, thousands of waiting body bags/coffins, mass burial locations, and so many other ridiculous and unproven allegations being promulgated by many ATS'ers as part of their "end of civilization as we know it" ramblings.

And yes, I AM aware that the ATS site is not the only forum discussing swine flu and it's potential ramifications. However, I purposely titled this thread to refer to ATS members because the swine flu prophesiers of doom on this site are every bit as guilty and responsible for promulgating, promoting and aiding the hysteria and paranoia so that it can feed upon itself and maintain momentum.

So, once more, I ask this simple question .... with the availability of swine flu vaccine, how many of you can report and confirm that forced vaccination of your entire civilian population has begun and is currently under way ?

Let me make an educated guess ... the total will be "ZERO"

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion65
Do you really think that this swine flu vaccine, full of toxic chemicals that they're fast tracking to produce, will actually prevent the flu?

Do I think it will help otherwise susceptible people to fight it off? Yes.

Do I think it will improve their immune system? Yes.

Do I think it will prevent 100% of the people who get the jab from getting H1N1? Probably not.

Do I think that the general population needs more protection against H1N1 than previous flu strains already pandemic? Probably not.

Do I think that there are persons within the population that need more protection against H1N1 and other strains than are already pandemic than most of the general population? Yes.

Do I think that the employers of Public Safety and Emergency Workers should take every precaution to ensure that their workers are available to serve in case of a Public Safety Emergency and not home in bed because they all caught H1N1 at the office? Absolutely.

Do I think that the H1N1 vaccination might be more dangerous than the H1N1 flu itself? No. And here is why:

Granted there may be a few cases of serious illness or even death directly attributable to the vaccine, there are also many deaths directly attributable to a 'natural' dose of the flu. Those that die 'from the vaccine' aren't really dieing 'from the vaccine' they are really dieing from the dose of the flu the vaccine gave them. If they skipped the vaccine and got a "full natural" dose of the flu anyway, they would have died. So if even one death is prevented by the vaccine, it resulted in less injury than if the vaccine was not present. Clumsy wording, but I hope you get the gist of it.

[edit on 4/10/2009 by rnaa]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join