It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Originally posted by Orion65
Do you really think that this swine flu vaccine, full of toxic chemicals that they're fast tracking to produce, will actually prevent the flu?

Do I think it will help otherwise susceptible people to fight it off? Yes.

Do I think it will improve their immune system? Yes.

Do I think it will prevent 100% of the people who get the jab from getting H1N1? Probably not.

Do I think that the general population needs more protection against H1N1 than previous flu strains already pandemic? Probably not.

Do I think that there are persons within the population that need more protection against H1N1 and other strains than are already pandemic than most of the general population? Yes.

Do I think that the employers of Public Safety and Emergency Workers should take every precaution to ensure that their workers are available to serve in case of a Public Safety Emergency and not home in bed because they all caught H1N1 at the office? Absolutely.

Do I think that the H1N1 vaccination might be more dangerous than the H1N1 flu itself? No. And here is why:

Granted there may be a few cases of serious illness or even death directly attributable to the vaccine, there are also many deaths directly attributable to a 'natural' dose of the flu. Those that die 'from the vaccine' aren't really dieing 'from the vaccine' they are really dieing from the dose of the flu the vaccine gave them. If they skipped the vaccine and got a "full natural" dose of the flu anyway, they would have died. So if even one death is prevented by the vaccine, it resulted in less injury than if the vaccine was not present. Clumsy wording, but I hope you get the gist of it.

[edit on 4/10/2009 by rnaa]

Yes, I understand the public has been led to believe that vaccines do more than they actually do, which is why I posted the link that contains a lot of great research into vaccines over the years, just not the research that you may have heard about because of the power of the pharmaceutical companies.

The best way by far to get your body ready to fight off any flu is to improve your immune system. That is done by eating healthy non-GMO and pesticide filled foods, no processed foods, less sugar and white flour, no high fructose corn syrup and no diet additives (Aspartame, etc). Increase your vitamin D level - there has been a ton of research about the connection to low vitamin D levels and various immune disorders as well as people susceptible to colds and flu. Vaccines are usually made with squalene, or mercury, or other toxins/additives that absolutely do NOT help your immune system. The vaccine manufacturers just want you to buy into the hype. Do your own research to see both sides of the vaccine coin before deciding which way you want to go, I did.

People want a cure-all but they don't want to do much prevention. Prevention is hands down the best way to bypass (or lessen the severity of) any viruses and pathogens, as opposed to filling your body with chemicals via vaccines. People think this way (a vaccine for everything) because it's been ingrained into them after so many years. I think it's important that you, or anyone else who believes vaccines are the best way to go, take a look at the "vaccine racket" link I posted when you have a few minutes to read the information. It's information from physicians who want to educate the public but it remains under the radar because of the monopoly the pharmaceutical companies have. Of course these companies have a lot of power, take a good look sometime at exactly who has shares in big pharma and profits from it all.

www.whale.to...

I'm not asking anyone to take my comments as gospel, but it is unfortunate that not enough people bother to do research on their own. Vaccinations have been coming under the gun recently more than ever, and for good reason. People are waking up.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Orion65]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I just got off the phone to two of my good mates who are currently in America. They have been on a holiday over there for the last 3 months, and have travelled from L.A to Washington and back again, and seen much in between... (And just randomly met Sam Worthington in a bar haha!) Aussie actor for anyone who doesn't know.

I asked them, "hey this might sound a bit strange but have either of you seen or heard anything at all over there that would indicate that some kind of effort is underway, or looking to soon get underway of mandatory swine flu vaccinations for the general population?" Can you guess their answer?

Absolutely not a thing.

In a few months time when nothing has changed, this self-feeding, looping going around in circles ATS delusion will vanish like a fart in a fan factory

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Echelon117]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117
I just got off the phone to two of my good mates who are currently in America. They have been on a holiday over there for the last 3 months, and have travelled from L.A to Washington and back again, and seen much in between...

I asked them, "hey this might sound a bit strange but have either of you seen or heard anything at all over there that would indicate that some kind of effort is underway, or looking to soon get underway of mandatory swine flu vaccinations for the general population?" Can you guess their answer?

Absolutely not a thing.

In a few months time when nothing has changed, this self-feeding, looping going around in circles ATS delusion will vanish like a fart in a fan factory

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Echelon117]

Good to read that there's some definitive vindication that mandatory population vaccination is NOT currently happening and NO sign of obvious preparations for enforcing it in the very immediate future.

Perhaps after a few more weeks go by with the vaccine readily available and life continues normally, that perhaps this paranoia and hysteria regarding deliberate and malevolent manipulation of the worlds citizentry by their respective governments will finally be recognized for what it has always been ... nothing more than yet another conspiracy theory joining the ranks of the long list of past unfounded, unproven, illogical and ridiculous conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername....
Life apparently goes on as normal ... no military law ... no forced vaccinations ... no infringement of civil liberties ... no fines ... no imprisonment ... no detention ... no camps ... no body bags ... no mass burials ... NO NOTHING.

Interesting outlook. As a naturally-inclined conspiracy theorist myself, I can see how people can get carried away with theories. Some of my wild wonders have been whoppers. Whew.

I, personally, don't want to see the whole planet perish or arrested. Either scenario would be a big-time bummer. Do you really think that any ATSer is trying to take over the world with contemplations of catastrophes or bringing up the bag 'n' tag aspect of such a genocidal agenda?

C'mon.

Evidence for an enforced-global-lab-tested-swine flu-swine vacci-nation-martial law-FEMA-incarci-nation-death-camp-take-over-pandemic is hard to come by. I wish. In my wildest dreams. Now that would be somethin' wouldn't it? A conspiracy theorist dream come true.

Besides, and I say this most reverently, I really don't think a military is gonna breath down the neck of the head which holds a brain which chooses to get jabbed like a wanna-be-bovine stuck between a rack and a hard case.

Who are you anyway? Are you from WHO? Come on, you can tell us! Or are you from FEMA? Ooooooooo. Are you a squalene addict? Hmm. Or are you just another fanatic? Oh wait, you could be a very special fanatic. I hope not, that would be

Talk about extreme, maybe you're projecting your fear of reality because you don't want to face facts? It's okay if that's true, you don't have to be ashamed. Just admit your denial and move on to the next step (that step might be special to you, whatever it is).

Have you even considered that you might have started this thread because you've been waiting for a reason to try and make ATSers look like freaking idiots?

Or maybe you're hysterical. Why cap the last part...

"NO NOTHING." Are you shouting here? Or maybe you figger yer addressing slow thinkers? If that's what you think try writing slower like this...

A N D B Y C H A N C E W E C A N G E T IT ?

Well well, I have a suspicious feeling that you have either already got it or you're going to get it...the vaccine, I mean. Nice.

Not.

Why don't you take a safari, I think it'll do ya some good.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Antoniastar]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
No way - if you think that, you should not be here.

What a load of crap.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Oh, and another thing. Have you thought that maybe the swine flu scare leading to the final jab could be a part in a world depopulation conspiracy? Why in the world would the powers that be wipe out the entire population (or a large portion of it) all at once?

Anyways, if enough people reject the vaccines then more lives might be saved.

Do not take seasonal flu vaccine if you are told that it could help prevent this brand new Swine Flu variant. It won’t do a thing to prevent this flu. What it will do is serve up new genetic material to the Swine Flu virus that I have dubbed Spanish Flu 2, the Sequel. The Spanish Flu variant will use the gene sequences in the vaccine in humans to develop more of the changes that make the virus more readily infect humans. We do not want to give this virus more human genetic material so that it will infect humans more readily person to person. This is what vaccinated individuals do for pandemic strains.

Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!
2009 APRIL 27
pakalert.wordpress.com...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Antoniastar]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost At the VERY least, any person with common sense would do some research about what the vaccine contains and what the possible symptoms might be as a result of taking them.

Yes, I agree with you! Good point. And here's some bedside reading for those who want to catch up on the facts. Might wanna hurry though, sometimes evidence mysteriously disappears, speaking from experience.

Dr. Joseph Mercola has indispensable information to hand out to all those with enough guts to listen with open minds.

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

According to Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, your children should be the first target for mass swine flu vaccinations when school starts this fall.
This is a ridiculous assumption for many reasons, not to mention extremely high risk.

inthesenewtimes.com...

Beware: Swine Flu Vaccine May Be More Dangerous than Swine Flu!

Has America forgotten about the 1976 swine flu outbreak? A mass vaccination program was ordered by the Ford government, which resulted in the deaths of 30 people who took an untested swine flu shot while hundreds were paralyzed due to a deadly nerve disease known as Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), which attacks nerve linings to cause paralysis and impaired breathing, Dr. Joseph Mercola explains.

www.drmercola.com...

Vaccines and Immune Suppression

Vaccinations reduce our immunity in many important ways

www.mercola.com...

The Potential Dangers of the Swine Flu Vaccine

Are you afraid of the big bad swine flu, enough to consider getting a swine flu vaccine?

But before you make a rash decision, look at the facts

www.drmercola.net...

There are numerous other sources to check for evidence that might lead you not to be bullied into one of the ugliest lies since - fill in the blank.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by itstheendoftheworldaswekn
Take a deep breath America. Stop the attention seeking. Nobody cares. The country is full of paranoid androids.

Wow I disagree but you did get my attention. *wink wink* I think most Americans are pretty awesome folks and they get a lot of blame dumped on them by overlords and pantywastes.

"Nobody cares."

Really now? Isn't it sad that you feel that way? Were you molested as a child? Or maybe you didn't get that Porsche you wanted for your 15th birthday?

Here, there's no reason for you to feel bad, why don't you look at pictures of Porsches? It might help you feel brighter.

images.google.com...

"Paranoid androids".

Well well isn't that interesting? I think we the people need to be alert and wake up to what's reeeeeeeally going on and what's really going on is a general "just follow the rules and you'll be okay" kind of mentality that's being streamed into our brains on a daily basis.

ATSers did not blow out of proportion what is going down in regards to this season's vaccination package. This Fall and Winter will bring plenty of heartache that will resound into a worldwide conspiracy to control humankind even more than it is already controlled.

But there's at least one major setback: The evidence of a diabolical plan to weed us out will most likely only be accessible to those who make it through this part of the course.

P.S. I don't have to say IMO do I? Because I think that would be redundant if I'm not backing my words up with anything other than theorizing my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
To all people on this board claiming "Nothing is happening"

No it isn't because in most places the vaccine hasn't even arrived. Of course they are not going to force vaccinations over night, so all this crap "5 Days and still nothing" is totally pointless. Not one person said this was going to happen this week, next week, or even next month.

What we are saying is we are seeing many signs that this vaccination could be forced in the near future, from the research me and many others have done we can see contradictions in the official story.

I know some people out there love the thought of global catastrophe but I am not one of them, I like my life the way it is. Sure there are some corruptions in the world but I'm sure we can fix the corruptions without disaster.

You have judged many without truly knowing one thing about them or there beliefs or even the research they have done over many many years. You are only happy if everyone stops posting against you and says

"You know what pal, You are right well bloody done"

Nothing short of the above will stop you labelling conspiracy theorist as "WRONG"

Your whole argument is based on "This isn't happening in Oz so it's not going to happen" TOTALLY POINTLESS in my opinion, not to mention far too early for your conclusion, hence why some have already said the topic could do with renaming.

If you make the claim you do in 1-2 months I'm sure you have plenty of reason for debate, bottom line "Too early for anyone to tell" so all the debating at this moment in time is pointless.

I am not against you, in fact some things you have pointed out have been very well pointed out.

Thanks buddy

[edit on 5-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Not one person said this was going to happen this week, next week, or even next month.

That's ok ... no offense taken ... each to his/her own opinion

But I have to ask ... just WHEN will this "predicted" global event transpire, then ?
Any idea at all ? or will everyone continue falling back on the excuse that "we don't know when it's going to happen, but trust us ... it will happen !".

As far as I'm concerned, for something like this mass vaccination to occur and to be of global magnitude, there has to be some kind of master plan that would out of necessity involve EVERYONE getting vaccinated within a very short time frame ... days, possibly ... if such an insidious plan that's totally dependent on everyone getting vaccinated, has any chance of being pulled of.

If everyone was vaccinated at the same time and then the "true" effects of the vaccine became obvious .... well, too bad for the world's population and too late to raise a rebellion that would do any good.
But if the effects of the vaccine became obvious prematurely because it had been made available weeks earlier here in Oz, then there would be mass opposition, social upheaval and widespread global resistance by the time the other nations decided to make the vaccine available to their own citizens.

So, not much of a plan in my opinion if one country (Oz) has the vaccine available for weeks and and will see very quickly any negative or adverse responses to the vaccine whilst other countries have to wait a considerable amount of time before receiving their vaccine allotment ... what sort of logic is that ? Talk about letting the cat out of the bag prematurely !
Wouldn't it have been far more efficient and logical to wait until a sufficient quantity of the vaccine was available to supply every nation so that they could coordinate using a specific time to instigate their insidious master plan of world domination and subservience ?

Pretty sloppy planning, if you ask me ... any self-respecting screen villain (Dr. No, Dr. Evil, Mini-me, etc) could all come up with a better global takeover plan !

But wait !!!! the true master plan just occurred to me !!!

The vaccine we're "fortunate" enough to be the 1st country to receive must be a fake with no side effects to speak off. This will have the effect of lulling the rest of the world's citizenry into a false sense of security with the result that they'll take the "real" vaccine with no resistance ... now THAT'S an evil plan worthy of Mini-me !

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well we can't take away the fact Australians are pretty laid back people, I can't see why anyone including Dr Evil lol would want to take out you guys.

It's a totally Different case on the other side of the pond though, many Brits/Americans are starting to question our Governments motives. Time and time again we have been deceived by political scandals. We in the UK don't have a clue who we next want in power, most of us believe no matter who is in power the story will still be the same.

Back onto Swine flu.

There has been much controversy over H1N1, 4108 deaths worldwide and this is a full blown pandemic. The WHO pandemic level was quick to shoot up to level 6, Tamiflu was already magically sat in a warehouse waiting for distribution. You speak to anyone in the UK and they will tell you the same thing if they have done there homework, everyday in the Media we see something else they forgot to tell us until now, or they simply thought it was irrelevant to tell us. Then we have the Vaccine, not to forget they are 3 different types of this vaccine, The nasal Spray, The Shot minus Thimerosal and The Shot including Thimerosal.

Thimerosal has already been widely speculated by many top health officials as being linked to Neurological Disorders.

Then in the USA there are all the FEAM camps, hundreds of thousands of pollyguard plastic coffins bought by FEMA, also plenty of talk about Forced Vaccinations.

I sure as hell don't believe they will round everyone up overnight and make them take the shot, I do however believe they will pressure people into taking the shot. They have already predicted 70% of the population need the vaccine to make it effective against the H1N1 Pandemic. Swine Flu has not even left the ground yet, if and when it does then I can see them using force and they will just say "It's for the safety of humanity"

Swine Flu is no more deadly that normal flu if not less deadly, we keep hearing all this "Ohh the Virus could mutate" yup no doubt Flu does that, and the only way to fight it is to let your immune system do it's job.

So I don't believe anyone can predict when they will start to force vaccine, we will know more when we see what this new wave of swine flu does. At the moment it's far to early to make any kind of judgement, all we can do is look over facts. Most of them facts seem to be pointing at some form of forced vaccine "Namely in the USA" oh and Not to forget Ireland "Get the Jab or face fines or 6 months in Jail"

Edit to add: Don't forget the screw up with Baxter, oops we mixed H5N1 with H1N1 sorry folks

[edit on 5-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

The swine flu is just one component of many that work towards a major goal. Just like the fear of terrorists allowed the government to pass the Patriot Act. They are doing well not to underestimate the masses, which means it will take multiple fears with intricate design to suade the masses in their favor.
You have to have a real understanding of history in order to see how relative they are to current events. Hitler's fear of communists worked well to get his people to ride on his bandwagon. What will it take to get the American people on board?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

By typing this, "That's ok ... no offense taken ... each to his/her own opinion But I have to ask ... just WHEN will this "predicted" global event transpire, then ? Any idea at all ? or will everyone continue falling back on the excuse that "we don't know when it's going to happen, but trust us ... it will happen !". " you've just admitted that your premise has gone down the toilet and that you made this thread without knowing much of anything.

Now I have two more questions for you, both of which you'll ignore just like you ignored the others. Do you understand the iceberg model of disease and do you understand Hegelian dialectic?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Irish government plans to introduce compulsory "swine flu" vaccinations and is preparing to jail people if they refuse the jab.

The Irish Daily Sunday Star reports that the Irish health department is planning to activate provisions in the 1947 Health Act to enforce mandatory "swine flu" vaccinations.

Baxter, a company currently under investigation by the Austrian police for deliberately contaminating 72 kilos of vaccine material with the live bird flu virus in February, is to supply Ireland with the "swine flu" vaccines.

*www.theflucase.com... lighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

We still have Winter to come, and due to the amount of media warnings im sure we all are well aware that this Winter is going to be an immense catalyst giving them a bigger excuse/reason for implementing a mandatory vaccination, and giving us everyday average citizens a reason to WANT the vaccination, so we stay health and our children stay safe and alive....

....pffff...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Now I have two more questions for you, both of which you'll ignore just like you ignored the others. Do you understand the iceberg model of disease and do you understand Hegelian dialectic?

In answer to both parts of your question ... no ... and neither of them are in the slightest pertinent to actual observational evidence as pertains to the availability of free swine flu vaccination and the rampant conspiracy theory that the government will mandatorialy force EVERY Australian citizen to take the vaccine.

We're now into day 6 of vaccine availability.

During that period, many thousands of Australians would have elected to, and received, a dose of the vaccine.
Monitoring the news media during that same period has shown that there is virtually zero interest being shown in the vaccine and absolutely NO reports of even the slightest adverse reaction to the vaccine ... and definitely no deaths.
This fact alone speaks volumes regarding the falseness, paranoia and hysteria of the conspiracy theory that the vaccine has been specifically designed to have a negative impact on the recipients.
After almost a week of vaccine use, if there were serious deleterious and debilitating affects associated with the vaccine, they would have begn to become obvious and you can bet the media would have jumped all over it.

But naturally, the excuse will be that the effects have been "tailored" not to manifest themselves for weeks or months ... or that there will be some kind of "trigger" mechanism that will be deployed that will "activate" the vaccine.

No matter, the vaccine has been available and in use for almost a week and the initial indications are that there are no immediate effects such as death, paralysis, directly related illnesses, mind control, body control, zombie like state, mindless obedience, etc, etc, etc ... and coupled with no government intervention or signs of government intervention to force everyone to take the vaccine ... puts a huge hole in the vaccine conspiracy theory.

So, when does the conspiracy component start to kick in ? Anyone have any idea or firm dates ?

Finally, so I'm not accused of being totally ignorant (but wait, I already have been !), I've just done a quick Google on "Hegelian Dialectic" and came up with this gem of a summary:

Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to stop land grabs, privacy invasions, expanded domestic police powers, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to step outside the dialectic. Only then can we be released from the limitations of controlled and guided thought.

Now if that isn't a load of rubbish jammed packed with meaningless phrases designed to impress ...

"... the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action."

"... grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat."

"The synthetic Hegelian solution ..."

"... step outside the dialectic."

This one I like the best ... absolutely pure drivel !
"...insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs)"

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

nice post mate. very well summed up!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

What in the name of?
Did anyone read this post by Antoniastar?

That was one of the most insane things I have ever heard. At no point was it even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

In answer to both parts of your question ... no ... and neither of them are in the slightest pertinent to actual observational evidence as pertains to the availability of free swine flu vaccination and the rampant conspiracy theory that the government will mandatorialy force EVERY Australian citizen to take the vaccine.

Both are highly pertinent to the actual evidence, and since you have never heard of them until today, it is highly illogical for a person of your position to imply a lack of relevancy. Moreover, you were never given a timeline of when things were going to occur, and this is important. For all you know, more people may become sick or something may happen where they actually do force citizens to take it. I’m not saying they are or aren’t going to force them, what I am saying is making the type of thread and posts you’ve made are way too hasty as you were never given a date and not enough time has transpired since the vaccine was first available in your area.

We're now into day 6 of vaccine availability.

So? Why is being six days into the vaccine important? I’m going to compare and contrast your thread and posts to another thread and post on this board. In another thread a guy told me in or around 30 days something was going to happen in America and we’d be doomed. I asked the guy for evidence, just like I asked you for evidence that ATS members were somehow behind this so-called conspiracy, and both of you did the same thing--refuse to give information/evidence. After repeated questioning, similar to yours by the way, I openly ridiculed the guy by asking if he was CIA or Mossad, and told him he phrased all of his madness so when nothing happened, he could have a way out. The mods removed my post, I was fined 1,000 ATS points, but this guy gets to make wacky claims all over ATS. I say all that to say this, he gave a date, nothing happened, I then went back to the thread asked a question and he proceeded to type more rubbish. You were never given a date, therefore, it is premature to say nothing will happen.

During that period, many thousands of Australians would have elected to, and received, a dose of the vaccine. Monitoring the news media during that same period has shown that there is virtually zero interest being shown in the vaccine and absolutely NO reports of even the slightest adverse reaction to the vaccine ... and definitely no deaths.

This is where the iceberg model comes in now. There might not be an interest in it now, but if the flu season in Australia has not reached its peak, and there is little information in regards to the severity of the virus, you can’t say forced vaccinations won’t occur. Simply put, you don’t have enough info yet to make the call.

This fact alone speaks volumes regarding the falseness, paranoia and hysteria of the conspiracy theory that the vaccine has been specifically designed to have a negative impact on the recipients.

It might have negative impacts on the recipients and it might not. I didn’t study the cultures, have no first hand knowledge of the vaccines development, so I can’t say.

After almost a week of vaccine use, if there were serious deleterious and debilitating affects associated with the vaccine, they would have begn to become obvious and you can bet the media would have jumped all over it.

No, because a weeks use is not enough time to show if there “were serious deleterious and debilitating affects associated with the vaccine.” Moreover, if there was some type of cover up or conspiracy, you wouldn’t see it in the media as they would be forced to not cover the story.

But naturally, the excuse will be that the effects have been "tailored" not to manifest themselves for weeks or months ... or that there will be some kind of "trigger" mechanism that will be deployed that will "activate" the vaccine.

No, this is bio 101. You can carry something in your body for weeks, or even years, that doesn’t mean you are going to show signs or symptoms as soon as you’re infected. Again, refer to the iceberg model of medicine.

No matter, the vaccine has been available and in use for almost a week and the initial indications are that there are no immediate effects such as death, paralysis, directly related illnesses, mind control, body control, zombie like state, mindless obedience, etc, etc, etc ... and coupled with no government intervention or signs of government intervention to force everyone to take the vaccine ... puts a huge hole in the vaccine conspiracy theory.

See above.

So, when does the conspiracy component start to kick in ? Anyone have any idea or firm dates ?

This is why you’re post is hasty. You were never given a time and think six days is enough to call this a hoax but it isn’t.

Finally, so I'm not accused of being totally ignorant (but wait, I already have been !), I've just done a quick Google on "Hegelian Dialectic" and came up with this gem of a summary:…Now if that isn't a load of rubbish jammed packed with meaningless phrases designed to impress ...

Even after typing that I’d say you’re still ignorant. Did Hegel type that? Are those his words or the words of some “doomsdayers” who think the EOTW is right around the corner? I did a quick Google, and yes, your excerpt is from the doomsdayers. With that being said, do more research or ask why you were being asked about it in the first place as failing to do so doesn’t strengthen your argument.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Maybe lay off the doomsday movies for a couple of weeks? Seriously.
Your posts in this thread are becoming increasingly hell-bent on something only movies have and will continue to portray. Fantasy.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23
reply to post by EMPIRE

Maybe lay off the doomsday movies for a couple of weeks? Seriously.Your posts in this thread are becoming increasingly hell-bent on something only movies have and will continue to portray. Fantasy.

Everything I’ve said is neutral and backed by basic biology. You've proven yourself to be a troll and there is no part of my posts that suggest a doomsday event is going to occur or that I endorse such a view. Here are things that I've said that support my truth telling and send your lies straight to hell where they belong.

I’m not saying they are or aren’t going to force them

I didn’t study the cultures, have no first hand knowledge of the vaccines development, so I can’t say.

The only thing we can do is look at all the evidence, from an objective manner, and form assessments or opinions based on what we've observed.

Now mind you, I'm not saying forced vaccinations are real.

So, troll, what part of that is fantasy or endorsing a doomsday scenario? Keep on failing, troll.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join