It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mindpurge

Maybe some of you have the whole thing "the other way around" and the American government is trying to save it's people?
Oh that's right I forgot all about that possibility.That's why were
all unemployed too they didn't want us to work ourselves to death.
They gave all of our tax money away because we were getting far to materialistic and that's just not good for us. Ya hey thanks for reminding us

Great find Star for you my friend, so this goes to show the Vaccine is not in full force yet. So nobody has the right to say Forced Vaccine is a conspiracy, all the facts seem to be pointing at forced vaccination. Like somebody said only time will tell, However I personally have deep concerns about the next few months.

That is a great find and I starred the lot of ya." Where did he dig that one up?" I don't know I never seen it before.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Day 4 now ... still NO mass forced vaccinations here.

Is anyone ready to report and confirm that forced vaccination of the entire civilian population has begun in their country yet ?

Are you ready to give evidence that validates your claim that forced swine flu vaccinations is a conspiracy created by ATS members?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Finally some intelligent Australian presence.

Thanks for clarifying a magnified conspiracy theory that has no proof or foundation.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

When an health care worker get the message of Take the Jab or find a new job, you are in a way willingly-forced to take it..

Notice that it is the Health Care workers, who as a condition of their jobs, are required to ensure they remain healthy. Notice also the fact that if they were not required to take the vaccination, and didn't, their employers could be sued by the patients that ended up being exposed to unvaccinated health workers.

Notice also the mandatory conditions placed on other workers in society. Police must undergo mandatory firearms training or lose their job. Forklift drivers must undergo mandatory safety training or lose their job. Navy SEALS must undergo mandatory hardhat diving training or lose their job.

There are thousands of jobs with thousands of requirements that are mandatory because of the nature of the job.

Turns out that H1N1 is really no worse than the flue varieties already pandemic. But we didn't know that 6 months ago, and the previous varieties kill hundreds, if not thousands every year. All those people who call in sick for one day because they 'have the flu' just don't know what the hell they are talking about. Getting the sniffles is not the flu.

That governments have taken this new virus threat as a 'wake up call' and taken the initiative to review their emergency procedures that have laid dormant and for decades is a GOOD THING. That the emergency procedures are not required is a BETTER THING.

So get the jab or don't. Who cares? But if you don't, don't expose yourself to others, especially to hospital patients who already have a lowered immune system. (By the way, Aussie hospitals are extremely paranoid at the moment because they are fighting an extremely resistent Golden Staph problem. There are required use disinfectant stations at all lifts (elevators) for visitors and staff).

Just don't escalate Health Workers mandatory vaccination to a Global Conspiracy, End of the World, Martial Law, New World Order, Catastrophe. It's purpose is actually to help prevent exactly that scenario becoming necessary.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

haha

Funnily enough there are proponents on ATS that are probably hoping for this to happen. At least I have my titanium anti-injection armor suit on! I'll be relieved when the soldiers dressed like those in minority report come crashing through my roof and hold me down for my H1N1 vaccination!

Oh wait, I shouldn't be sarcastic about that last comment, I think someone claimed that would actually happen in another thread!

[edit on 4-10-2009 by forlorn23]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Are you ready to give evidence to prove otherwise? Didn't think so.

In fact there's more evidence to suggest it is than the opposite. Read the OP's posts mate.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I bet the 34 people who Flagged this thread are so high on there flu shots they don't know why they flagged the thread.

Can I take you size please for your Hercules Airseal pollyguard plastic coffin

YouTube

Edit: WoW 36 flags now, sizes one at a time please I am slightly busy here.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Originally posted by ChemBreather

When an health care worker get the message of Take the Jab or find a new job, you are in a way willingly-forced to take it..

Notice that it is the Health Care workers, who as a condition of their jobs, are required to ensure they remain healthy. Notice also the fact that if they were not required to take the vaccination, and didn't, their employers could be sued by the patients that ended up being exposed to unvaccinated health workers.

Notice also the mandatory conditions placed on other workers in society. Police must undergo mandatory firearms training or lose their job. Forklift drivers must undergo mandatory safety training or lose their job. Navy SEALS must undergo mandatory hardhat diving training or lose their job.

There are thousands of jobs with thousands of requirements that are mandatory because of the nature of the job.

Turns out that H1N1 is really no worse than the flue varieties already pandemic. But we didn't know that 6 months ago, and the previous varieties kill hundreds, if not thousands every year. All those people who call in sick for one day because they 'have the flu' just don't know what the hell they are talking about. Getting the sniffles is not the flu.

That governments have taken this new virus threat as a 'wake up call' and taken the initiative to review their emergency procedures that have laid dormant and for decades is a GOOD THING. That the emergency procedures are not required is a BETTER THING.

So get the jab or don't. Who cares? But if you don't, don't expose yourself to others, especially to hospital patients who already have a lowered immune system. (By the way, Aussie hospitals are extremely paranoid at the moment because they are fighting an extremely resistent Golden Staph problem. There are required use disinfectant stations at all lifts (elevators) for visitors and staff).

Just don't escalate Health Workers mandatory vaccination to a Global Conspiracy, End of the World, Martial Law, New World Order, Catastrophe. It's purpose is actually to help prevent exactly that scenario becoming necessary.

Do you really think that this swine flu vaccine, full of toxic chemicals that they're fast tracking to produce, will actually prevent the flu?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

A vaccine contains weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms and/or TOXINS that are administered primarily to prevent disease. Its not a 'toxic chemical' concoction that you believe it is. Sure there may be toxic components but they are for prevention, not for poisoning like you're desperately trying to infer. Did you even know what a vaccine is?

Sure it may contain chemicals that MAY have ill side effects with a very, very small minority of the population (but so do all medicines), for the most part it will prevent the current strain of H1N1 from attacking people's immune systems.

Of course its fast tracked, people are dying from it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Back when the hub-bub all began I had to sit in the waiting room at a big city hospital due to someone close to me having surgery. I was there for 12 hours. The place was pretty much empty compared to what it usually is. They had a section closed off and all prepped for potential H1N1 quarantine/treatment situations. So they obviously believed it was a real threat at the time.
Also, during that time, a friend returned from a trip via a major airline. He became ill that evening with a high temp and flu-like symptoms. Concerned because of all the H1N1 talk, he called his doctor and was told to come into the office, not to go to the hospital, and that someone would meet him at the back door. He was greeted by a nurse in a haz-mat type suit, was tested and sent home. He tested negative for H1N1. But again, they obviously believed it was a real threat at the time.
I've noticed that they are pushing the seasonal flu vaccine harder than I've ever seen and have been wondering why. Some schools have even made it mandatory. I've actually been more concerned about that than the H1N1 vaccine, just because it is so unusual that they go to such lengths for the seasonal flu vaccine.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by forlorn23

When debating or exchanging views, you shouldn't ask questions and then provide answers. There is a term for your actions, and hopefully I don't have to tell you what that term is. However, to answer your question, I can prove it isn't a conspiracy started by ATS members. Now mind you, I'm not saying forced vaccinations are real. What I am saying is it is highly illogical, and downright laughable, to make the incredible claim that the forced vaccination conspiracy was started by ATS members. Moreover, I've read the OP's post and here is an excerpt from it, and I quote, "Basically, the entire "forced vaccination" conspiracy scenario is nothing more than hysteria generated and promulgated by certain ATS members.."

Since you wanted to be his cheerleader, the question is now being directed your way as well. What evidence do the two of you have to suggest the "entire" thing was generated by ATS members? Moreover, what has the OP said in his posts that support this claim? I ask because you said to read them, so where is the info?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

"There is a term for your actions".
What is the term, please enlighten me?

You didn't prove anything in your last post. All you proved is that you have an opinion. We all do.

"What I am saying is it is highly illogical, and downright laughable, to make the incredible claim that the forced vaccination conspiracy was started by ATS members."
This is not proof either. I happen to concur with you on one issue, that it wasn't solely the work of ATS members in propagating and magnifying a conspiracy theory. You however, did not prove anything.

That doesn't change the fact that ATS members jumped on a bandwagon with illogical, irrational intent. Sure, there's no water-tight proof that this theory was started by ATS members, but it doesn't mean the fanatical proponents are justified in what they're decreeing to the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23
reply to post by Orion65

A vaccine contains weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms and/or TOXINS that are administered primarily to prevent disease. Its not a 'toxic chemical' concoction that you believe it is. Sure there may be toxic components but they are for prevention, not for poisoning like you're desperately trying to infer. Did you even know what a vaccine is?

Sure it may contain chemicals that MAY have ill side effects with a very, very small minority of the population (but so do all medicines), for the most part it will prevent the current strain of H1N1 from attacking people's immune systems.

What exactly is it that I'm "desperately" trying to infer? The question is, do YOU know what vaccines are? What the truth of vaccination really is? Something that many physicians know, which is why many of the physicians I personally know do NOT vaccinate their own children? Vaccines are now, and have always been, about big pharma and the almighty dollar. Do a little research, starting with this website written by physicians:

www.whale.to...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Orion65

By the way, when you're in a polite debate on a public messageboard, using words like "desperately" to insult another poster in order to strengthen your argument is nothing more than bully tactics that show you cannot debate civilly without insults.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

**Hands up**

Yes sir I know what vaccines are, they are injections that weaken your immune system so that when a new strain of Flu comes out you have to take another vaccine. You keep taking vaccines until you have a brain full of mercury and serious damage to neurological tissue in your brain.

Then when a "Super Virus"
like Swine Flu comes out you have no immunity to fight off the disease, this means you have to take the H1N1 Vaccine and destroy even more neurological tissue or whatever tissue you have left.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

ATS members jumped on a bandwagon

Don't know if you go on any other site other than ATS "BUT THIS IS ALL OVER THE DAM INTERNET" so why is this "Conspiracy" associated with ATS. Have a look on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Google, Yahoo, YouTube the list is endless even people who don't have the dam internet so there is your proof. Where it says http:// at the top of you browser you can type other websites you know...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by EMPIRE

What is the term, please enlighten me?

Why should I enlighten you?

You didn't prove anything in your last post. All you proved is that you have an opinion. We all do.

I proved a lot in my last post, and thanks for telling me we all have an opinion. Which reminds me, what have you or the OP presented to support your opinions that it was started by members of ATS?

That doesn't change the fact that ATS members jumped on a bandwagon with illogical, irrational intent.

They probably did, however, that is not what I'm arguing or asking evidence for. Look at the thread title again and look at the OP's post. At least twice he's made the claim that it was started by ATS members. That is what his title openly states and that is what I'm focusing on.

Sure, there's no water-tight proof that this theory was started by ATS members,

There is no proof PERIOD. The OP is making an audacious claim and has yet to provide a single sentence supporting his claim. But thanks for admitting there is no proof as you just sunk the OP's premise!

but it doesn't mean the fanatical proponents are justified in what they're decreeing to the rest of us.

Stop using fallacies. I'm not saying they are or aren't justified, nor am I even concerned with that. What I'm solely concerned with is the title of the thread, the claims made by the OP and the lack of evidence supporting the title and claims.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

Firstly that site you linked looks unsafe. I managed to click through after a security warning on Firefox. It not only hurts my eyes but is basically a text-vomit wrapped in basic HTML and lowers any credibility by more or less presenting information in an unstructured, illogical manner.

Nice to know you know of many physicians that don't vaccinate their children, there are also many more that do. Can you prove that vaccines are and have always been about big pharma dollar and nothing else? I guess you should then go on to prove that all medicine that claims to benefit us is actually poison because I guess its all about the pharmas bottom dollar right?

My advice is to not be so extremist in your opinions. I believe that was the intention of this thread. The word 'desperately' was warranted.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Edit: WoW 36 flags now, sizes one at a time please I am slightly busy here.

It's ok partner their not asleep. To be a member hear on ATS and not even understand where we're coming from. That would be a coma.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

If the OP changed the word 'created' to 'propagated' would you stop trolling this thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join