It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Book - Going Rogue- Sales Skyrocket !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by genius/idoit

Funny how you don't see how you and people like you are just like Obamatrons. You have the same exact mentality. It's just about a different person whose just as ridiculous.

Turn that frown upside down. Join us!
Moose Burgers will be burning in the Rose Garden BBQ.
All aboard! Team Sarah is pulling out of the station.
First stop Chicago - Oprah!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I love Sarah Palin like I love religion. They keep the bottom third of this country occupied and out of adult matters.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

In the immortal words of Archie Bunker "present company suspected"LOL
HAHAHAwoohoohoohahah

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think a Ron paul/Sarah Palin Ticket would be a good one. Sarah would attract the voters and Paul would be the brains of the whole shabang. id vote for them.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

Lets see both of them in the GOP debates.
Let the chips fall where they may.
I think Sarah is more mainstream than Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Going Rogue, oh man that's the funniest thing I've seen all day. She's a corporate schmuck just like every other politician. Part of me hopes she wins the next presidential election because the hilarity and destruction that would ensue.. it would be priceless lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Know your getting a glimpse of how REASONABLE people feel now!only it's way past funny!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by washingtonsghost
reply to post by Eurisko2012

if i was a female, I would be embarrassed to have her representing my sex in politics. How she ever became governor of Alaska, makes me question the mental capabilities of the people in that state. She is the reason McCain lost the election. I can not wait for the political debates come 2012, if she runs. BRING ON THE COMEDY! I look forward to seeing her book in garage sales and salvation army bins come next spring.

I don't particularly like Palin, but this remark is incredibly stupid considering all the MALE morons, liars, and thieves that have been elected to Congress.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So now I should "join" you as if you're part of some kind of cult? And, yet again, you never really responded to what I said. You just turned it around into an "I love Sarah Palin so much I'd cut my eyes out with a spoon for her!
" statement.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

I totally conquer. I AM female and I'm not embarrassed to have her represent my sex. She's done a lot for herself on her own. It's her actions, politics, and demeanor that I can't stand.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

I was saying that before. She alludes to the idea that she somehow "Rogue" then complains about how she did everything everyone else told her to do. If she really was Rogue, she would have told them all to shove it and been her own person. But being VP was more important than keeping her integrity/dignity intact.

Yup, sounds just like every other politician to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
How can anyone read this kind of dreck, regardless of what side of the political spectrum the author is on? The sales and rankings are all corporately manipulated to further agendas.

Wow Sarah.......you just got that "it" factor, your Oprah interview was just titillating and stuff! Way to bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan!

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's because she went on Oprah yesterday....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by celticdragon23

Lets see both of them in the GOP debates.
Let the chips fall where they may.
I think Sarah is more mainstream than Ron Paul.

It's a shame someone like Palin is able to get more attention than Paul. Paul has been predicting what has happened to the economy for almost 10 years, brought the fight against the Federal Reserve Cartel, slammed the bailouts before the vote, and regularly addressed REAL problems in speeches and youtube videos.

Palin, well, none of the above. Palin doesn't even come close.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I AM female and I'm not embarrassed to have her represent my sex.

...and sadly, a lot of my MALE compatriots didn't feel embarrassed when George Dimwit Bush was representing my s3x (I thought the idea was to represent people, but if you insist, I'll go with that preference).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join