It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Book - Going Rogue- Sales Skyrocket !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well done Sarah!
Check it out.
Amazon swamped by Sarah Palin book orders!
- Going Rogue: An American Life -

Here is the link:
Politico - Sarah Palin Book

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

if i was a female, I would be embarrassed to have her representing my sex in politics. How she ever became governor of Alaska, makes me question the mental capabilities of the people in that state. She is the reason McCain lost the election. I can not wait for the political debates come 2012, if she runs. BRING ON THE COMEDY! I look forward to seeing her book in garage sales and salvation army bins come next spring.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by washingtonsghost

I was expecting the bashers.

You should see them on Amazon.
The libs are jumping out of their skins!

I love it.

Sarah Palin: We Have A Winner!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What do you all expect?

Do you know how many dumb soccer moms idolize this woman? She's quite popular among the not so smart folk.

I am however a bit glad she's doing well, maybe she'll get one the circuit and somebody else will pull a prank on her.

Ohh and the cycle continues.

"Going Rogue" HA, more like "Going Insane".

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I will be buying it

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

They say she got $7 Million up front!
Way to go Sarah!
Number 1 at Barnes and Noble!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
People like this the same way they like magazines such as the Enquirer. You know after reading it you're just gonna laugh to yourself then toss it into the trash.
I expect many copies of this book to be a new layer of landfill by next week.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
What do you all expect?

Do you know how many dumb soccer moms idolize this woman? She's quite popular among the not so smart folk.

Hmm, I seem to remember how wonderful it was when the soccermoms idolized/had crushes on Clinton. Back then, it was evidence of his abilities to 'reach out' and so on. Then, they were insightful. Now, they are just mouth-breathers.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Now she'll be able to buy all of her own sexy secretary clothes

second line.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing this great news. S & F. I think it is great that this woman has really became the voice of reason in this country and how her themes of being self reliant and not needing the government to hold our hand through live is really connecting with a large segment of people.

I am still not sure she is quite yet ready to be President, but I love her approach and the passion she unleashes in true Americans.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Bomber pilots over Europe said you knew you were over the target when you started catching a lot of flak.

Palin must be on target.

'Cause the pinko's are driven up the wall by her, as she is perceived as a serious threat.

Good for her.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

lol, from a couple of days ago on this topic:

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Dear god, someone check on Eurisko2012, he's going to explode with happy happy joy joy.

The good news for her is that loads of people will buy it to show their support ...
The good news for those who buy it is that most of them can't read.

Just kiddin' folks, don't get all verklempt.

I wonder if she'll blame the evil media and thank our troops?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I should post in the prophecies forum more often.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SawToothJon

Haha really?

Wow, that's a little funny.

I mean, do you even know who we are talking about? She quit because she was tired of folks saying she was wasting tax payer money on her children and clothes, as well as abusing her power to make decisions she should not have.

That and her government salary and tabloid exposure wasn't enough to pay her legal debts.

This woman is a soccer mom, with no experience and no good ideas that should be given as far as running the country. She's good at shooting down other people's ideas, but she's never come up with any of her own.

I apologize, but she didn't even know what the job she was running for entailed.

She was under the impression she would run the Senate....

'Nough said..

~Keeper

[edit on 9/30/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Good to see the fear you have of her succeeding has you so agitated. That is the best part of Sarah Palin, she drives all you pinko's crazy. Hell I am going to buy her book just so she gets some more money. Then she can buy her and her kids whatever the hell she wants. Then you guys wil be left with one less thing to bitch and complain about.

Face it, we have enough idiots in this county to get Obama elected, so certainly there will be enough idiots to elect her and her down to Earth goodness. This is going to be like taking candy from a baby, when she has her own cash and doesnt get attacked just because she didnt have the same cash as the corrupt politicians she was running against.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SawToothJon

I'm buying 10 books and handing them out.

Barnes and Noble have Sarah Palin on the front page!
She looks great!
Barnes and Noble

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
This woman is a soccer mom, with no experience and no good ideas that should be given as far as running the country. She's good at shooting down other people's ideas, but she's never come up with any of her own.

Are you sure you talking about Palin and not Obama??

So she wrote a book and will be getting paid a ton of cash. And how many others have done this?

Gore, Clinton (both of them), Obama, Pelosi (I know hers was that extra layer of landfill xEphon mentioned).......

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I was expecting the bashers.

You should see them on Amazon.
The libs are jumping out of their skins!

I love it.

Sarah Palin: We Have A Winner!

Last I checked, the Enquirer sells a lot of rags too.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Last I checked, the Enquirer sells a lot of rags too.

See that right there is not fair HH, the Enquirer is familiar with syntax.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

She is the reason McCain lost the election.

She is the only reason Republicans and conservatives could hold their noses and vote for the RINO McCain.

I agree with other posters on this thread. When a Republican/conservative is a threat to the liberal establishment they are savaged (see: Reagan, Bork, Thomas). When Republicans are no threat, and don't represent true conservatism, they are lauded.

I'm not entirely convinced Palin is going to be the answer, but the mere fact that so many people on the left are going so far out of their way to mock and ridicule her tells me that she must be a threat. If she is so dumb, and so unqualified, such an empty suit...why spend so much time deriding her?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by itscoming

Cause people keep telling us that she is qualified and intelligent. Much to our dismay.

I have no problem with her writting a book, I would rather have her as an author and TV talk show host than a politician.

Let's face it folks, she is not the brighest star in the sky. After all the ridiculous things she's said and done is it any wonder?

It's not like we are picking on her for no reason. She keeps giving us reasons to laugh at her.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join