It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Therivergoddess

There are more countries in this world than America.And l am over thirty
Thanxs very much.
***I am only PERSONALLY aware of the schooling sceduals of America....so I only speak about WHAT I know......***

And l have not been rude to the Kangaxx

***Please SHOW me WHERE Ive stated that you were?????***

.Please continue to add opinions and theories and stop defending someone who is capable of defending himself.I just realised l should be a Mod

.......WHY do you think I am speaking to/about you? Weirdo you have been on THIS thread alot longer than school has been out.....I have never ONE TIME said anything about or against you.

I find this entire post directed at me....ODD.......I guess I am stupid cuz I DONT get it

[edit on 24-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
.UNLIKE mrAgent47 who erases 'whatever' he wants noone to read.....

I am NOT hiding anything .......(not like Agent47)

Id ask you for the benefit of the thread to discontinue your venomous assaults. Continue that type of behavior and there shall be consequences.

What exactly am I hiding by the way?

if you think I am attacking you I am sorry.....I believe I am only stating facts. If you were NOT hiding 'things' you would leave them up would you not????
I DONT KNOW what your hiding because you edit it out and I do not read your mind....we only got a little taste of your writtings when you were quoted PRIOR to your 'making it all GO byebye'......
if I am completely WRONG and you erase NOTHING...please tell us all why you only put up posts that say EDITED?an explain to us how you think that is taking part in a discussion?
Everyone can see that I only speak to you about your own behavior on this thread....I am not slandering you, just pointing out the obvious.

Everyone can see that you are NOW threatening me for stating facts. I rather wonder at what consequenses you are threatening me with? If you dont want people to say such things about you maybe you should not DO such things to be spoken about in the 1st place

[edit on 24-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
river dear friend, they are just trying to atract you to they'r" mud pit fight", that is the place where they are good and can win you easyly, because they have much more experience in that then you
,(this was inspired in a signature from a moderator, that i have seen, i think its great)
in the other way don't you think that they are showing us so well that they do not respect nothnig and nobody!?, they even not respect what the mods had told them some pages ago in this topic. so...why bother about them?, it's useless.
don't you think they look each day more "deseperate"?..i think it is weird at the least!, now even threats...
for me they are just perfect to proof to us what i am talking about "controled people by the evil ones"!...so let them continue to show us that in a so good way., sure if they continue for to much time , maybe they will have some "news" from the ATS officers/mods, but that is they'r choise, for me i thank them to show me so well that we are in the good side, and where are the "shadows", lurking in the darkness. that are thye'r
choise.because many people can "awake" from the "evil trance".
and just as a information: if she defends me, it is because in first place she is my friend, and because she can notice(as many others too) what is right and what is wrong, sure that can annoy some guys, but it will be very nice if you try to learn friendship values, instead to be so mindless rude all the time.yes...that it is a very old technique:divide to conquer! but love can't be divided!,that's the big flaw in that thechnique!
btw...river...yes it is interesting how some guys can see they'r "not existent" names in our posts...

stay well good friend.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well, "KangaXX", considering that your signature is "The Doom is near, Reptilian Power!", I bet your information comes from the Draco.

Yes, there is a staged alien invasion planned. And yes, if you actually side with the Draco, you are either programmed or just an idiot.

Not to say that the Draco as a race are 'bad'. Just that the Empire that comprises almost all of their race is a pain in the ass straight out of Star Wars.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I do hope you are right

No, trust me, you do not hope that he is right. Oh no...

This is about the worst way that any alien group can 'reveal themselves' to us. Having the truth about aliens in your face is not so much fun when you're part of a hive mind and a global totalitarian dictatorship.

Besides, the Draco are not very interesting for aliens anyway. They have had virtually the same culture for over 1 billion years. It is getting ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Daelume:
do you do not became worried about sayed something, about a huge topic like this one , when it is so obviously that you do not have read nothing more then just this or the previous page?!

read all, and you will notice how weird your observations above can look!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
all these people in the "know" about aliens - Daelume , u seem to think you know alot , maybe you can post some proof (billys flying bowls and plates dont class as proof by the way)

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
draconian...i've noticed this term mentioned in the film "the patriot," and in the old sci-fi game, "battletech" with the draconis combine. it's odd how these odd references are slipped into the public, much like a roofie at a party...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

o btw, i will "blessed" you in my igoring list!...unfortunely this is the only way to try to read the topic in a "straitght" way, in order to avoid the "dark cloud" that is floating!

I think we may have the first thread where the author has put just about everyone on in it on the "ignore" list. And I think that that is pretty much a sign that this thread should be done for good. Nothing new is being told. Obviously we won't get any answers that will prove anything. Let's just put this soap opera out of it's misery.

JAK

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I would like to quote from another ATS thread:

Above Top Secret 3.0 � New World Order � Why does the European Union scare some people?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

StrangeLands posted on 18-6-2004 at 07:50 PM Post Number: 607095 (post id: 627789)
'I can see that we're irreconcilably opposed on this issue, but I want to commend you for your rational, intelligent arguments... so thanks for reminding me that there are reasonable people on the other side of the fence!'

The reply:

muppet posted on 19-6-2004 at 06:48 AM Post Number: 607681 (post id: 628375)
'.. and the same goes for you too. You make good and thought provoking points. Thank you!'

I don't see that we are necessarily 'irreconcilably opposed' on the initial point posted here, after all a prediction can only be judged after the proposed date has passed. It is the claims of certain 'knowledge', and the resultant request for facts thereof that have been drawn into question and lead to such heated debate.

To those who would still question where the requirement of proof or facts stems from, as I have said before if you take a look at the many, many posts in this thread you will notice that, although originally posted as a prediction, the nature of this thread was then changed by Kangaxx himself when he started including claims that he 'knew' certain things.

To assert a claim as a known truth is a strong statement, and in doing so a person inevitably opens him or herself to questioning.

The request for proof of these claims to knowledge, and thus facts, would suggest that those questioning are willing to entertain the possibility that such claims could be true. If this were not the case then there would be no point in asking for such 'proof', the only other reason would be to debunk, and such a purpose would not elicit the many polite requests posted here, only derision and insults.

I hope however in the future that the opportunity for myself, or another, to make such a posting as initially quoted above will arise here. Certainly though, this will not be the case if relevent questions are initially sidestepped and then met with only silence. So for the good of this debate I would suggest that some people endeavor to increase the level of tolerance exhibited thus far.

Jack

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
therivergoddess

Sorry if l overreacted a little
.I just find it really annoying that you defend so quickly.Kangaxx doesn`t need any help and if somebody insults him whether that be right or wrong l think Kangaxx is intelligent enough to react himself.

Kangaxx.I do not belong to any organisation that your weird and twisted mind has thought of.You posted a prediction and started the thread on your knowledge and ideas.If you were expecting people to bow down and accept your info without more evidance or proof then you are the foul.You have caused people to react in this way because of the replies you have given.You my friend should be a Politicion.Please do us a favour and post something new for our concideration of please.

Tu eres un fraude.Vete a la mierda.Imbecil.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am not one for confrontation, that is not the nature of my reply. This is just my thought to be considered. Must all proof manifest in the physical to be accepted? And if so, why?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
because if its not physical its just word of mouth - unless you know other means of suplying proof ?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Everyone can see that you are NOW threatening me for stating facts. I rather wonder at what consequenses you are threatening me with? If you dont want people to say such things about you maybe you should not DO such things to be spoken about in the 1st place

Well thats the pot calling the kettle black isnt it?

If you felt so threatened I suggest you use the complaint function, oh wait you already did.

If you had noticed I was pressing Kangaxx for the truth, but you must feel everything is directed at you.

I told you their woudl be consequences in that on this board some people are given punishment for wasting bandwith to simply nit pick and insult a member. I did not mean to propose there would be a direct action on my part, as I am simply still a member and possess no administration powers.

In the final part of your quote arent you threatening me? Youve basically told me to shut my mouth or you will talk about me further.

I feel threatened and I think I should use the same complaint feature you did to me.

I mean if you really are shaking in your boots threatened I can apologize but in reality I still find it funny as there is virtually nothing I can do to you. Its a message board not a public forum its not like we can reach over the table and attack somebody. Theres nothing to fear here but your own paranoia.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Kangaxx - have you seen this?

Video series by David Icke and Credo Mutwa (Zulu Shaman in Africa) about the reptilians. Link:

www.hiddenmysteries.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Blyss wrotes:
"I am not one for confrontation, that is not the nature of my reply. This is just my thought to be considered. Must all proof manifest in the physical to be accepted? And if so, why?"

dear friend, what aparently can look like a "simple" question is in fact a very complex one
i will try to explain that to you the best i can:

to start the answer to your question is, no!

the worst place where we can seek a "proof" it is exatly in the phisycal world that all the humans can see ,feeling hear,taste and touch!!

the matterial world was a kind of ilusion, (gosh,,,this will be very hard to explain...) our boddy is in fact a Ilusion!, acording to the Tibetan buddhism and the theory of the "superior me", all we humans are linked to a very high entitie that lives in very high dimensions! that entitie have the habilitie to divide it self in ten small "particles", and that particles are "spreaded" in the 3rd dimensio(our world, and universe), the logical behind this is :
if the only objective of the "life wheel" is living and living almoust in a infinite way, untill we can be so perfect that we can reach God dimension; at the dimensions where that entities live they are able to divide in ten parts in order that it can "learn" 10 lifes ain one at the same time of existence!
each of that "particles" are each of us! acording to the theory, he can feel all we feel at the same time that each of us experience things in our lifes, and there are especial meditative techniques in order that we can open the correct energetic channel to comunicate with it! we call to that entitie (the soperior me, or the right sanscrit word: "Kuthastha" .
now the complicated part:
because we can't fully understend the mechanics of very high dimensions due to the limitations of our normal 3rd dimensional inteligence, we just can theoryze about how the things work in that extreme high dimensions so...
acording to the Tibetan theory, when the "kuthastha" wants to "divide" in another "particle" he just imagine that, and we born here! acording to the theory he is like a "soul sheeper" in deeply comunication with God.
so because we are "born" from his imagination, the theory assumes that we must be seen as a kind of "ilusions", not ilusions to us, but to him.
acording to that theory the true world is behind all we can see here, and that culminates in the afirmation that we life too in a ilusionary world. for exemple: certain Buddhist masters can do the telekinesis tryck of "bound a fork", or trespassing a wall, and acording to them ,in order they can do that, they need to meditate deeply in order to "comunicate with the "Kuthastha", and after that(when fused with the "Kuthastha" mind), they just think hard that the fork or the wall is a perfect ilusion, so, it don't exist at all, at a certain especific time they can bound the object, or go in the wall as if that objects was not there at all.
for the people that can do astral trip, you will notice that some times you can see a "silver string" conecting you to your phisical body, but if you get used to astral trips you will can see too the "Pulsating blue/silver string that conect us to that entitie too, normaly that string exits from our head, arms or legs/feets, and the one conecting us to our boddy normaly exits from our torso.

i know this can look realy realy weird, but it is the best i can explain , because just with this subject we need to "write" or read several books, just to understend the complete theory.
i hope you understend why i have sayed that the answer to your question it is no!, because "normal reality" can actualy tryck us a lot, because "things" may not always seem what they appear to be!(i hope this phrase it is well translated,,,im not sure,sorry).

cya friend

[edit on 24-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
mistyc7:

No dear friend, i have not read that "david" "reptilian agenda"sites yet, i have it in my favorites in order i can carefull read it all, in order that i can have a personal idea about him. but thx to the link any way, when i finish my analizys of him i will post what i think about it, because many people have asked me about him too.
stay well friend.
and thx omce more

[edit on 24-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
Hi mates,
As I have stated before , my time is near the end to continue here answering good questions, my �ordered� mission is done, and the �right� people have/ will be, been �awakened�/activated!

Wait stop the presses! Were over a month from May 22nd and Kangaxx is still posting.

This is fact enough that he is a joke. A joke! I dont care who you are, he said he was going to be gone soon because his mission is done and now hes shifted gear and no longer on a mission and still posting. This is ludicrous, if we took the time to sift through his page long posting we would find even more examples of him contradicting himself. This thread is officially debunked. Thanks for participating in the game.

I mean Kangaxx saying he would be gone isnt even a prediction, its suggested at truth and therefore he just lied. This carniival should have been locked a long time ago. There is no prediction anymore, and its just one person preaching and his cronies attacking all those who question the good word.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Your ANGRY ACCUSATORY MANNER left me no choice but to respond to you in the first place.....all DEMANDING to BE TOLD RIGHT NOW!!!! (you come across like a little spoiled child) things previously answered on this thread.......so, I was SUGGESTING you read a tad MORE thouroughly, before verbally attacking nice people.....KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A PREDICTION..........so take a deep breath CinLung and chill out

Woah another example of hypocrisy, I am two for two now!

If this isnt threatening and insulting then I dont know what is. Chill out my friend and stop being so threatening. Were all friends here. Oh wait were not because you think I was threatening you.

This is unreal that we have one person who said a month ago he is leaving and continues to post, and another who gets away with complaining about people and at the same time verbally abuses multiple users. This is just ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx

I will not post nothing more, and I will not unswer more questions, althou I will be �lurking� here because this site is great, and we can reach many good information, and information is always �never too much�! especially for all the ones that can �see�!

Farewell my human brothers, I wish you the best for all with out any exeption!

Kangaxx

How many times is Kangaxx going to suggest he is leaving and yet continue to post. He didnt predict he was leaving he said he was leaving. Fast forward one month and were still here battling over whether or not hes telling the truth.

Hes clearly lied more than once and will continue to. This thread is becomming a carnival circus filled with page long responses and beating around the bush.

*awaits the vicous attacks from Kangaxx posters who will never be punished for breaking the rules. *

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join