Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Kangaxx- Thanks for the low down. Or high up! I never have reached or known about this and find meditation quite facinating. That sure has answered a lot of questions.

Take care
LO

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Kangaxx: wrote:

"oil" have a other diferent story behind it, and more sinister reasons exist that can explain why earth powers are in a so "blood lust" to get all the oil they can. but i will avoit it at all to explain about that subject, it is extremly "hot spot"!

Please tell us about these powers the oil has? Also, can you tell me if ANYTHING about that Meteorite hoax in regards to Meteorites hitting Earth on June 18th, 20th and 27th, causing life destroying Tsunamis was true? And why it didn't happen?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is a link about my personal experiance with OUT OF BODY TRAVEL if anybody cares
I am not offended if you dont

Kangaxx I wonder if you OOBE?
the ONLY time I ever did was documented in the above link......I had help........I keep trying but I have NOT had any luck on doing this alone......
Ive brought this up only because you were mentioning Astral Travel so I am just shareing my experiance.

Smirkly? yes you can ANTI IGNORE....on the place where you manage your IGNORE list you may un do what has been done FYI

Psieye I to am an older adult...I am 41...(studyed metaphysics for 25 years now)..and I truly believe that the magority of the CONTINUAL naysayers on this thread are under 21 yrs old.
so THAT could explain whats up with that.....
I just bet 'cha I am right!

Jak.....if Kangaxx did NOT tell you he was going to IGNORE you he has not got you on IGGY...he is just refraining from comment, as he see fit.
When you repost a post you made on this thread and want folks to re read it and complain about being on IGGY, you seam to be whining......and when I was fresher to the boards I once asked for votes and was warned by severall folks what a VERY BAD idea that was.....its begging, and votes on ATS are earned. Please try and refrain from whining and begging and I bet you WILL get votes for your comentary alone.

I am saying this to you with the utmost respect Jak I promise.

I dunno about this David Icke charector....I got a bad taste in my mouth from seeing the MORPHING images of Pres Bush and the Queen turning INTO Reptiles.....I just did not think that was so FACTUAL
so I have NOT even bothered reading his writtings...seamed....ah.....
2 me.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
sugeshotcha wrotes:

"Please tell us about these powers the oil has? Also, can you tell me if ANYTHING about that Meteorite hoax in regards to Meteorites hitting Earth on June 18th, 20th and 27th, causing life destroying Tsunamis was true? And why it didn't happen? "

about the oil, i just can give some weird tips like a ridlle, it is realy hot stuff:

oil it is not formed/created by residual organic bodies in decomposition like geology teach us, so it is not possible to the planet to "create/renewel" more. when it is ended, it will be ended for ever in our planet. sorry this is the top i can talk about it. some kind of informations can be realy "dangerous", and the "oil subject" it is one of that kind!

all the issue about meteors/asteroids, are quite complex, i don't even know where to start, or what i can chose to say about it...let's start with aussie block:

i have folowed that subject since it apears for the first time!, i don't know if you know, but in the case that you have not folowed all, there are a huge chance that the "original" aussie", never have told that dates at all! as you must know the forum that he have chosed to talk about that not have a real moderation, and as far as i can understend if 50 people wants to have a "aussie block" nick name, there are no problems about that, it is confirmed that in all the posts,not all of them was writed by the original ones. after some days, stupid people starts to write in the topic "disguised" as the original one, what have done a great mess in all the message. if you do a search about it, ( i do not have the links), it seams that the maximun that he have told is that it exist a high % of a meteor/asteroid hit us from now until 2005!
i have red that post from him.
so...as you ca see, if this is the true, he never have stated that that 3 bodyes will hit us in that dates.
but please note that it is not confirmed if was a "lier" or him that have stated the dates. althou people think that it is impossible that he have stated the dates, because one of his first posts says..."untill 2005!"

now my personal theory, just mine!

i think that the "original" asussie", was some one that have in fact worked as a astronomer some where about 30-50 years ago.(not at all related to that old australian Dr. that was "messed up" in the story!)
it is possible that at that time, "they" have discovered that 3 bodies incaming in our direction, and they have used the "technology" normal for the time to do the calculus in order to know the "cosmic path" of each of the celestial bodies, and the results could be that they are in a colision route with hearth. altou for that time, it was yet too early to worry about.
after that, the life of the "aussie" goes on, some day he have ended to work, due to age, but he never have forget it about that event. it is possible that after he goes away from the astronomic work, he dont have any especific right equipement/instruments to be "updated" with the route of that celestial bodies. until te day cames!, beliving that the old calculus was right, he decides to lauch the information. but he never suspected that he may be wrong! get it?

it is quite possible that the old calculus was wrong or the celestial bodies it self have some how changed they'r routes in a natural way.
all that "story" is full of things that make us belive it, and full also of things that don't make us belive us, at the actual stage that all the information is, it is quite impossible to know exatly what he realy had wroted or not.
althou, please note this terrible coincidences:

he stated that a "dark cloud" of cosmic dust will "envelolupe" the planet, that have not hapened in that way, but it is a fact that at this time our solar sistem is passing from a huge "cosmic dust cloud", it is possible that for his time, (without good advancements in astronomic instruments, etc), they have theorized that cloud was extremly dark and thick!

he have stated about that 3 bodies, 2 normal ones and a "anomalie", so far nasa as informed about the 2 bodies going around the sun in the last mounths( not at the same time...sure)one was the comet NEAT,the other i think its have a japanese name(not sure), and the anomalie is caming too, i have red the nasa report (last week)of a comet that it is so diferent in all from all that was ever seen, that they can't call it just like a normal comet! it is weird in all the aspects.(if you can do a shearch about the recent infos of nasa you will get that easy.
so...do you belive in pure coicidences? i don't!

as i ever say..."where are smoke, are fire!"

the big problem was the huge amount of desinfo by agents or just plain stupid people that have "joined" his story disguised as "aussies", that have twisted and "added a lot to the original story.

i my self have not a single "alien" information that can confirm or not that a meteor or asteroid is caming hit us!

there are something weird related to a telepathic message receved by some abductees since january that talks about "a britgh light in the skyes, and the start of the "exodus", but "we" are reaserching yet what it could be,because the message it self it is not so clear, and can be "emited" by the "evil side", so far as i get a true information about it i will post.

cya

P.S.- i have found the link to the "real anomalie", they weird comet i talked above
cya

edition.cnn.com...

[edit on 22-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The river godess wrotes:

"Kangaxx I wonder if you OOBE? "

sure my friend, lots of times, as a buddhist the astral travel it is a very usual exercice, it is very usefull to "get" information, on the "planar AKASH/A, and it is quite helpfull in order to help us to maintain permanently a good high vibration.
soon this days i will post a explanation of the astral world, many people have asked me about what are some "weird" shadows and monsters" that can appear when you exit the bodie, that it is conected to vibrational teachings, and can do a good explanation about what "demons" are!

sooner i will post that, it will be quite extensive.

i have enjoyed to red your link

JAK

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Dear theRiverGoddess,

you posted on 21-6-2004 at 09:53 PM Post Number: 612811 (post id: 633505)
'... if Kangaxx did NOT tell you he was going to IGNORE you he has not got you on IGGY"

If, as you suggest, I am mistaken in the supposition that Kangaxx is ignoring me and my posts then allow me to state why I have been led to this belief.

Kangax posted on 18-6-2004 at 09:01 PM Post Number: 607169 (post id: 627863)
'so my dear frien, you make the "game" continue, so play it alone!!'

and

'.. i will be forced to alow you to "play alone" your funny game. cya mate...'

Reading from the above post, I would find it hard to take from it anything other than the suggestion that any further attempted communication between Knagaxx and myself regarding this topic would not be accepted by him. Thus at this juncture I would put forward that at the very least, I may not be on any 'ignore' list per say, but any posts offered by myself would, in fact, be ignored.

A conclusion that, when taken in context with a posting worded as such, is surely understandable.

Also though, in addition to the general wording of such a response, the added 'cya' would appear to be his signature sign off when stating that he wishes no further interaction with the individual to which he is posting. Let us take, for example, the most recent addition to his 'ignore' list - Agent47:

(Please remember that we are not discussing here any particular reason for a person being added to Kangaxx 'ignore' list, but the wording of Kangaxx posting when stating such a point.)

Kangaxx posted to Agent47 on 21-6-2004 at 01:29 PM Post Number: 612239 (post id: 632933)
'... and for me that it is more then enought to ignored you. cya.'

Would it not then, taking the above points into consideration, be acceptable for one to conclude that the individual to whom the above postings were addressed would be in the position of being ignored by the person making said posts?

For such a connection to be made does not exactly require a giant leap of faith.

Included alongside the points made herein I would also politely request from you, (as I have done before to Kangaxx), that personal slights upon any individuals character be refrained from. Suggestions in any points made, that the person to whom you are referring to is a 'whining beggar' or suchlike does - as indeed does any personal reference not addressing the debate here - detract greatly from your position. For truly it could be taken that to make such an unnecessary and pointless remark is proof of a personal belief in the fundamental weakness of your argument.

Yours, with best wishes, JAK

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
hi all
am new at this, so excuse any mistakes in protocal...

a little while back kangaxx says

"one thing that i have learned very well when i have seen the movie "the passion of Christ", was that the best way to deal with "evil" is to absolutly IGNORED HIM!, fight against it, its useless, hear it, its useless and dangerous, so...ignore it, is the way. that i have learned very well"

looking at this from a purely buddhist perspective, this is the wrong attitude towards things which chalenge u, with only friends around how do ya grow??

anyway this is very intertaining discussion, keep it up, but is best to have some criticism

by the way kangaxx what sort of buddhism do you practice? i have tried astral travelling but never had much success :-(

[edit on 22-6-2004 by moranity1]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
friend moranity1:

since you looks iteresting in buddhist ways to deal with "evil", let me explain to you some things:

at the present time we have in the planet arround 16 to 18 diferent buddhist "schools"!, as you can imagine, each one as a unique way to deal with "things" in this world.

when you says that it is what i say about the good way to deal with evil, is wrong because if we stay only sorrounded by friends we dont grow/envolve!, you are just conecting the 2 things in a very wrong way!

you are absolutly right about the "sorrounded only by friends theory", but that do not have a conection at all with the right or good way to deal with the evil!

each buddhist philosofy deals with the evil in a unique way, some ones very similar , some ones equal, and some ones, in a completly diferent way.
acording to the Tibetan buddhism, (and you can evenctualy read that from some books writed by his holiness the 14th Dalai Lama), the evil can't never be destroyed, because it need's to exist!
good can not be "noticeble" if no evil exist in order we can compare bouth, althou, evil and good, must exist toguether, for the sake of the natural balance of things, and any kind of fight between each other it is not tolerable, and can not be alowed! resuming, if we are in the good side, we must avoid, and totaly ignore evilness it self! i imagine that you have knoledge of the barbaric way that china have invaded Tibet!, they have kiled and massacrated thousands of monks. some of the primal big and moust important monasterys was trransformed in "sex houses", etc, DO you know what his holiness have unswered when a jornalist have asked him if he hate the chinese ones?
he unsered:
"how can i possible hate who is helping me showing me so well what is evil and what is good!?! they'r actions just proof who of us are in the good or in the wrong side, so i never can't hate them, i fell compassion for them!"

that is very hard to understend for the majority of the people, but in the day you can feel true compassion or true love, then you will understend this better!

now think:

if evilness, provoke, wars, and makes human brothers kill each other (just super resuming), how can you even acept the theory that evil can be, or must be fighted!!?? a fight is a kind of war, if you fight evil trying to destroy it, you only will be giving it more and more streght!
now... even that you think this is stupid or "gay", if you deal with evil with love, compassion, or just ignoring it, you are give to it a severe real blow!! because it will be greatly weaked by that actitude! evils "feeds" on evilness! if you "harm" evil, it will grow!, if you ignoring, love it or fell compassion, it will be in a extreme weak position. that it's the way to go.

that is the explanation. if people agree or not, that it is absolutly of no importance at all, because it is clear that this is just a question of faith and religion, and nobody must contest the faith of each of us, in the best, people can contest in selfs, but contest others by they'r faith it is incorrect, and not must be alowed at all.

i hope you have understended why Lamaistic buddhism deals with evil in this way.
but i assure you, was in that movie, observing how Christ react to evil, that i have thinked deeply on this subject, and i have realized how wrong we are if we want to fight evil.

P.S.- i forget to unswer that i am a Tibetan buddhist folower, but that you may had already notice

by the way, please forgive me if in anyplace of the text could look like i was "hungry" with you, it is not that, but some times i have huge difficulties to make me fully understend in english, sorry for that friend.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by kangaxx]errors, and more errors,,,grrrr
correcting...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
thanks for your reply to my question kangaxx

yes it seems true that there are many ways to deal with "evil" as u describe these desenters here, or evil in general, buddhist practice that i have learned is to accept all things good and evil and to love them all, to "suspend judgement", but indeed ignoring evil would be an equally effective way to deal with it, i can see the "wisdom" of this, by forcefully ignoring it rather than lovingly accepting, we can indeed grow more errrmm "something" i dont know what
thanx for ur time and would u have any advice on how to try astral travelling? i already have some skill at normal meditation such as counting breaths and stillin my mind

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
as i stated before in aprevious recent post, i am preparing my self to post a huge one just about astral plane and astral trip, many people have asked me about that by u2u, i will post it soon(1 to 3 days tops).

btw, i forget it ... welcame to ATS
i am sure you will love it
stay tuned, i wish you the best friend.

cya

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Kangaxx, I think it would be too bad if you were to look upon everybody questioning you as evil or evil-spirited. I'm pretty sure that, with some exeptions, there are people among the sceptics who are really interested in what you have to say. I don't think there necessarily has to be any ill will intended by people asking you about things that doesn't make sense to them.

I'm positive that this thread only gains from questions being raised. As long as those questions are well-founded and not intended as being insulting

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Durden]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Why didn't any do what I suggested and ask him about his AVATAR and how he got it and the story behind it? He won't anwser me cause I'm in the ignored, evil, disinfo, list.

"stargate" was the movie launched by desinfo agency orders, at the time that many people starts to belive in that "stargates", due to many books talking about them.

I love it!!! I knew that Kurt Russell and James Spader were evil, gov't disinfo agents. But I never would have guessed that Richard Dean Anderson (formally of McGuyver) and now of Stargate SG1 was evil too! I mean geez, who can you trust anymore?!?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
durden

i fully agree with you, but as all the people have the free right to use they'r free will, i am using mine acording to what i belive!, the topic is about a prediction, about my experience with aliens, ideas and theorys(just trying to resume), the topics is not caled something like: "lets jump on kangaxx head, and lets try harder to proof that he is a hoax! if some one want to do that, i think the righ way is to start a topic just for that, now, caming here trying to poison what can be extreme important information for many people is just wrong.
sure, they have the right to ask, and i have the right to react to what they ask, if the questions from a single guy will be always , "debunk/you'r a hoax/ just see the 10000 flaws i found/twist words and quotes/etc...always, i will ignore for sure, if they think so surely that i am all that, start a post where they can debate that at free will, as far as i can see that it is the right way, no good at all can be achieved passing all the time here just trying to "fight" me directly, that it' is plain stupid and disruptive. if i am wrong about it, for sure too it is a right that i have as all of you too, we are not perfect. i try to live in a harmonic pacific way, i will not acept any kind of fight, so if they do not stop, i will stop for sure.
do you know what i do when i see anithing in a topic that i do not agree or belive at all?, i do nothing! because i fully respect each ones ideas or belives. i not force nobody to belive me, (in fact buddhists don't try to convence nobody of nothing), im sharing experiences, explaining my ideas to all that want hear it, and i was trated here like a criminal by some guys. that for sure my friend it not "just asking racional questions". things are simple, i am here to share ideas, not to proof what ever.proofs are impossible in the internet! if they want to think that i am a hoax, cool, but go to a topic about that, it is not need to be a genious to notice who are here for good , and who are not, some one is here not for good?, i will ignore as fast as i notice, it is a right that i have as a individual as you all too. if they agree or not, that is they'r problem.

cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
so kangaxx from what i have read of ya posts, ya prediction can be summersied as this:
within the next year we will be made aware of the presence of "good" aliens in a global way, because these aliens wish to place outr planet in a worm hole to protect it from a solar event
"bad aliens" will try and stop this action to save our planet because they will perish if it occurs
this action will occur soon
a certain "well judged few" will escape the cataclism and be placed back on earth when the earth returns from limbo
this prediction raises a few questions
why do the "good" and "bad" aliens need our help??
and how do the "good" aliens expect people to accept the destruction of humanity, or most of it?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wow this thread is charging along isn`t it.Kangaxx post no 612058 perfect English no spelling mistakes wow "I chalenge you to learn Portugeuse for only 3 years".Sorry gave some this to a Ligusisticts (Crap spelling but she`s got the degree in it) agreed that there are to many inconsistances with your writing that you are a classic case of fraud.

Spain Said "non believers wouldn`t believe even if a UFO landed in there backyard" hell yes l would because then it would excist and thats the whole problem that unfortunetly anybody can post anything without proof hell l got a 25" penis and three balls.i just find it funny the replies to this thread some many theories that test convention but cannot be proved.My friend going to her University tommorrow to see her lecturer in pshchology to see if they want to use some of this to study

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
moranity wrotes:
"general gist of prediction

so kangaxx from what i have read of ya posts, ya prediction can be summersied as this:
within the next year we will be made aware of the presence of "good" aliens in a global way, because these aliens wish to place outr planet in a worm hole to protect it from a solar event
"bad aliens" will try and stop this action to save our planet because they will perish if it occurs
this action will occur soon
a certain "well judged few" will escape the cataclism and be placed back on earth when the earth returns from limbo
this prediction raises a few questions
why do the "good" and "bad" aliens need our help??
and how do the "good" aliens expect people to accept the destruction of humanity, or most of it? "

ok...lets see it:

1- the project have started this year, and they have 3 years at top, to show up "officialy", but, i have predicted(based in a feeling, and some ideas) that this year can be the right one, if not may prediction will fail, but they need to show up in the next 2 years, because after that it will start to bee to late to do all waht it is need it to be done.

2-i think i never have sayed nothing about wormholes related to that!!!

i sayed that a huge cosmic portal it is seted since the 50's, in order to teleport the planet to the 4rd dimension. if it is a wormhole or not i do not know, they refer to it as a cosmic portal, i never have seen the portal, and i never had seen a worm hole, so i can't know!

3- where have you read it that they need "our help"!?please refer to the post where that it is, i don't remember to had writed that, maybe it is just out of context. they do not need our help in nothing of extreme planetary subject. but please refer to where you have read that so i can see.

4- how they can expected that we acept a mass destrution?...lol

sorry but i just can smile in that question, i see that you do not have reached yet the "ant theory" here

who have told you that they need or must respect what "this human ants" think about it? we are completly impotents to the situation, they are the only "ones" that can evenctualy save the planet, if you read better, you will see that they can't save all due to the extreme low vibration where we used to live for so many time!
just tell me , if you need to move a inteire anthill , in order to save them from a flood for exemple, from a place to another, do you will stop first to listen if the ants agree or not?...and possible, when you are moving it, they will atack you, because they can't notice that you are trying to save them, althou in the process, you lost many ants that go falling to the ground...and they die or are lost for ever! do you are realy worried about that? if that it is the only way to save that ant spicie to total extintion, what can they do?
that it is a huge subject that i have posted very well many pages ago, please read it all, and carefull, if you realy want to understend this

stay cool,

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Reply to last post of Kangaxx

1)What is the predicition detail, what will happen so that we can be sure.If l was in your position and was informed of this l would want more detail.How can you be sure that if what you say is true maybe you are a bad Alien dis info us cos things are not always what they seem.Why should people trust you.

And l now this is a simple question but WHY? What`s the point of us.Why were we created.If you are going to answer this
please keep it simple terms sometimes this shows more truth then complicated answers.

P.S Kangaxx noticed points gone down you in RATS already.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by weirdo]

[edit on 22-6-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
kangaxx, indeed u did not say they need our help, but if they do not need our help why is there a campagne to hide evidence of the presence of aliens on this planet, if we have no power to influence events either way, why is effort being given to controlling our view of the situation?
the effort of which i speak is firstly ur effort to convince us on this forum, if u are not here to convince us of ur truth one way or another, why are u here?
secondly, disinformation agents of which you speak must be disinforming us "ants" for a reason, as ya said, who cares what ants think when ya moving thier ant hill?
So, there must be some purpose in trying to convince us one way or another of the real goings on, or else why bother to be concerned about what we think, and therefore, if there is a need to convince us, then both alien factions must need our help.
please explain this apparent contradiction, why tell us all this, if it has no purpose??
thanx again for ya time kangaxx

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Moranity.

Welcome fellow taffy

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
kanga typed

sure, they have the right to ask, and i have the right to react to what they ask, if the questions from a single guy will be always , "debunk/you'r a hoax/ just see the 10000 flaws i found/twist words and quotes/etc...always, i will ignore for sure, if they think so surely that i am all that, start a post where they can debate that at free will, as far as i can see that it is the right way, no good at all can be achieved passing all the time here just trying to "fight" me directly, that it' is plain stupid and disruptive. if i am wrong about it, for sure too it is a right that i have as all of you too, we are not perfect. i try to live in a harmonic pacific way, i will not acept any kind of fight, so if they do not stop, i will stop for sure.
do you know what i do when i see anithing in a topic that i do not agree or belive at all?

now if that is the case - please tell me why i got put on ignore ?

here are the questions i typed before he ignored me ...

i dont wish to sound totally negative but you are comming out with alot of things that people are taking pretty blindly , i know its just a prediction and what you believe to be true and i hope you dont mind me asking you a few questions to put my mind at rest.

1. the last time you was abducted was when you was 21 years old , how come you have kept all this information to yourself for that period of time and also how can you remember it in so much detail? if i had that information 13 years ago - i wouldnt just decide to spread it around on the net now , i would have been the 1st person to say these things on the net. yet most of what you are saying can be found here and there on "spiritual ufo" type sites

2.you say the evil aliens are here now , yet the good aliens are going to rescue us. now these good aliens are going to select people they like and kill the ones they dont by putting the earth in some dimensional transporter -

a magnetic pole shift will cause a bit of a ruck on the planet , tho the chances of it wiping out all living life is a bit slim. why are you classing these aliens as "good" if they are going to kill all animal life and people who dont feal "love" within a certain timeframe - say some people are hurt and feeling negative about something in their life and have been a great person for the rest of it and also a really evil person feels love and so gets a free pass?

to me , it sounds like these good aliens arent really good aliens , they are looking for specimens that are passive to play with

3. you seem to know alot about the future and i hope i am correct to assume that the info is passed to you by aliens. now if this info is passed to you by aliens - i take it the evil aliens know the plan also - if it is written in stone that the future is set the way you say then why dont the evil aliens (who know they will lose) just give up now ?
if the evil aliens dont know about this plan - why are you posting it across the internet?

4.what about people who are incapable of feeling love - sick people , young children , etc etc are they going to die ?

5. love is actually a word used to describe lots of feelings depending on the person you claim to love - lust , happyness , closeness , longing , desire , etc etc - so true love basically is a myth, the feeling "love" doesnt actually exist and people who feel it in their "heart" is an impossibility as your heart is a blood pumping muscle. how will aliens know if people feel a feeling that doesnt actually exist apart from in romance novels

6. this actually sounds like something to do with how to get to heaven - you be a good person and you get a ticket to another place when armaggeddon happens. are you saying that these aliens are really god? are you saying that we are going to heaven when we go thru this dimension portal ?

well thats my questions out of the way - i hope you can spread some light on it for me

take care

ok , my questions got totally side stepped because of me not totally believing in you , tho they where valid questions all the same.

your talking about a future and the way you are describing it is like it cant be changed.

the polar shift with happen on xxx date , the bad aliens are going to this on xxx date , the good aliens are going to upset the bad aliens and do this on xxx date..... etc etc

u know that the evil aliens are going to be a bit upset by the fact that the good aliens are going to save the planet and the good people here on earth. why is this commen knowledge? the fact that the bad aliens know the good aliens plan and can counter attack it (but wont??) is totally bonkers. your talking like the future is unchangable and these things will happen when really the future hasnt happened yet so its basically an unknown (unless you want to talk about time travel in which case the evil aliens can go back in time and destroy the world where the good aliens are from before the good aliens arrived there and vice versa it could go on silly forever)

so simple questions this time :-

1. are you saying that these things are a definate future?

2. why cant we have a choice to see if we survive the polar shift instead of the "bad" people of the world getting killed off straight away

3. why are you classing these aliens as good if they have told you their intentions to kill off a good portion of the planet?

4. why have you kept this story all this time without putting it all over the net?

5. how come the aliens choose names from startrek ? (acidhead - he did answer this question but pointed out a pentagram i had on my avatar trying to insinuate i was either evil or clueless to what it meant)

thanks

so can you answer my questions then instead of skipping them ?

kangaxx wrote: -

for sure, this is not the correct way to ask for nothing, so i will remain in silence about them, sorry!

-------

so read back to my first questions and then tell me if i asked you incorrectly ?

after being skipped of questions on your little story 2 times now , should i get on one knee and beg you

now - SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME IN WHAT WAY I WAS BEING DISSRESPECTFULL TO KANGAXX TO BE IGNORED ???

kangaxx by your own words you say people out to ridicule you are going to be ignored , i didnt try to ridicule you , i just asked you questions

now by your words that you will answer questions that are not out to debunk you

try answering them please , failiure to do so will prove to the people on this board that what you say isnt so . you clearly state you will answer questions that are not attacking you , yet you quickly judged me as attacking you because you couldnt answer the questions

new topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join