It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok Kangaxx, here's a question that I beleive should be taken very seriously! If we are "ants" in the eyes of these aliens then how is it that the lowly governemt disinfo agents are responsible and able to keep the alien races out of the general publics eye. I mean, if they are as powerful as you say they are then how come a mere human is able to hide thier evidence. And then why do they care if humans attempt to hide the evidence of thier existence. They can do what they want, when they want, and how they want, so then it's pointless to even try and hide them from the rest of humanity right? All they would need to do is just pop out of thier underground caves and melt our brains or whatever it is they can do that is so powerful and terrible. And by your own admission, you have been repressed by these disinfo agents yourself. Why? What is the point for a human to try and hide an allpowerful race of aliens that has the ability to kill us with thier collective thoughts (as you also mention in previous posts)

Someone who isn't on the ignored list, please feel free to copy and paste this question in you own post.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
[acidhead watches as tumbleweed blows past the post because kangaxx is faced with QUESTIONS he cant find answers to on other sites]

maybe

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
unfortunately Acid, I think as long as the question came from those of us in the exclusive ignore list we'll all be waiting breathlessly for the elusive "answer". I just hope someone with an inquisitive mind will copy my last post and post it so that he can see. But he'll probably just argue that he is ignoring me for a reason and that means he won;t give a reply.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
hey , why not just invent another user name , pretend its not you , agree with him for a couple of posts to gain some trust and then ask him some real questions

(did i just say that out loud?)

DOH!!

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Guys don`t stress the ignore thing he`s reading all the post`s.I`ve noticed some comments in his posts that come from accid.Can`t be arsed looking now it`s around page 30 ish when he was talking about Budists.Accidhead the reason `s he isn`t answering you is not because lack of respect but the way you are able to show flaw`s in his info.The more detail he writes the more the chances of being debunked l know you already no this but hell it`s kinder improving my spelling
If you notice as well this guys spending a hell of a lot of hours on this site.Wonder why

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think these questions are not in any way...disrespectuful, trying to require "proof=disinfo agents" and are worthy of a response from KANGAXX....

Moranity 1: kangaxx, indeed u did not say they need our help, but if they do not need our help why is there a campagne to hide evidence of the presence of aliens on this planet, if we have no power to influence events either way, why is effort being given to controlling our view of the situation?

Originally posted by acidhead
kanga typed

sure, they have the right to ask, and i have the right to react to what they ask, if the questions from a single guy will be always , "debunk/you'r a hoax/ just see the 10000 flaws i found/twist words and quotes/etc...always, i will ignore for sure, if they think so surely that i am all that, start a post where they can debate that at free will, as far as i can see that it is the right way, no good at all can be achieved passing all the time here just trying to "fight" me directly, that it' is plain stupid and disruptive. if i am wrong about it, for sure too it is a right that i have as all of you too, we are not perfect. i try to live in a harmonic pacific way, i will not acept any kind of fight, so if they do not stop, i will stop for sure.
do you know what i do when i see anithing in a topic that i do not agree or belive at all?

now if that is the case - please tell me why i got put on ignore ?

here are the questions i typed before he ignored me ...

i dont wish to sound totally negative but you are comming out with alot of things that people are taking pretty blindly , i know its just a prediction and what you believe to be true and i hope you dont mind me asking you a few questions to put my mind at rest.

1. the last time you was abducted was when you was 21 years old , how come you have kept all this information to yourself for that period of time and also how can you remember it in so much detail? if i had that information 13 years ago - i wouldnt just decide to spread it around on the net now , i would have been the 1st person to say these things on the net. yet most of what you are saying can be found here and there on "spiritual ufo" type sites

2.you say the evil aliens are here now , yet the good aliens are going to rescue us. now these good aliens are going to select people they like and kill the ones they dont by putting the earth in some dimensional transporter -

a magnetic pole shift will cause a bit of a ruck on the planet , tho the chances of it wiping out all living life is a bit slim. why are you classing these aliens as "good" if they are going to kill all animal life and people who dont feal "love" within a certain timeframe - say some people are hurt and feeling negative about something in their life and have been a great person for the rest of it and also a really evil person feels love and so gets a free pass?

to me , it sounds like these good aliens arent really good aliens , they are looking for specimens that are passive to play with

3. you seem to know alot about the future and i hope i am correct to assume that the info is passed to you by aliens. now if this info is passed to you by aliens - i take it the evil aliens know the plan also - if it is written in stone that the future is set the way you say then why dont the evil aliens (who know they will lose) just give up now ?
if the evil aliens dont know about this plan - why are you posting it across the internet?

4.what about people who are incapable of feeling love - sick people , young children , etc etc are they going to die ?

5. love is actually a word used to describe lots of feelings depending on the person you claim to love - lust , happyness , closeness , longing , desire , etc etc - so true love basically is a myth, the feeling "love" doesnt actually exist and people who feel it in their "heart" is an impossibility as your heart is a blood pumping muscle. how will aliens know if people feel a feeling that doesnt actually exist apart from in romance novels

6. this actually sounds like something to do with how to get to heaven - you be a good person and you get a ticket to another place when armaggeddon happens. are you saying that these aliens are really god? are you saying that we are going to heaven when we go thru this dimension portal ?

well thats my questions out of the way - i hope you can spread some light on it for me

take care

ok , my questions got totally side stepped because of me not totally believing in you , tho they where valid questions all the same.

your talking about a future and the way you are describing it is like it cant be changed.

the polar shift with happen on xxx date , the bad aliens are going to this on xxx date , the good aliens are going to upset the bad aliens and do this on xxx date..... etc etc

u know that the evil aliens are going to be a bit upset by the fact that the good aliens are going to save the planet and the good people here on earth. why is this commen knowledge? the fact that the bad aliens know the good aliens plan and can counter attack it (but wont??) is totally bonkers. your talking like the future is unchangable and these things will happen when really the future hasnt happened yet so its basically an unknown (unless you want to talk about time travel in which case the evil aliens can go back in time and destroy the world where the good aliens are from before the good aliens arrived there and vice versa it could go on silly forever)

so simple questions this time :-

1. are you saying that these things are a definate future?

2. why cant we have a choice to see if we survive the polar shift instead of the "bad" people of the world getting killed off straight away

3. why are you classing these aliens as good if they have told you their intentions to kill off a good portion of the planet?

4. why have you kept this story all this time without putting it all over the net?

5. how come the aliens choose names from startrek ? (acidhead - he did answer this question but pointed out a pentagram i had on my avatar trying to insinuate i was either evil or clueless to what it meant)

thanks

so can you answer my questions then instead of skipping them ?

kangaxx wrote: -

for sure, this is not the correct way to ask for nothing, so i will remain in silence about them, sorry!

-------

so read back to my first questions and then tell me if i asked you incorrectly ?

after being skipped of questions on your little story 2 times now , should i get on one knee and beg you

now - SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME IN WHAT WAY I WAS BEING DISSRESPECTFULL TO KANGAXX TO BE IGNORED ???

kangaxx by your own words you say people out to ridicule you are going to be ignored , i didnt try to ridicule you , i just asked you questions

now by your words that you will answer questions that are not out to debunk you

try answering them please , failiure to do so will prove to the people on this board that what you say isnt so . you clearly state you will answer questions that are not attacking you , yet you quickly judged me as attacking you because you couldnt answer the questions

and Last but not least:

mpeake:

Ok Kangaxx, here's a question that I beleive should be taken very seriously! If we are "ants" in the eyes of these aliens then how is it that the lowly governemt disinfo agents are responsible and able to keep the alien races out of the general publics eye. I mean, if they are as powerful as you say they are then how come a mere human is able to hide thier evidence. And then why do they care if humans attempt to hide the evidence of thier existence. They can do what they want, when they want, and how they want, so then it's pointless to even try and hide them from the rest of humanity right? All they would need to do is just pop out of thier underground caves and melt our brains or whatever it is they can do that is so powerful and terrible. And by your own admission, you have been repressed by these disinfo agents yourself. Why? What is the point for a human to try and hide an allpowerful race of aliens that has the ability to kill us with thier collective thoughts (as you also mention in previous posts)

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Perhaps it's time for Kangaxx to create a private invitation-only group on Yahoo! and invite those (obtaining email addresses via U2U) who are interested in what he has to say in an 'uninterrupted' manner - to join.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Kangaxx,

I sure hope you're right. I've always had a feeling that many of a certain type of people here will be "left behind". I've always felt it. I've never been sure exactly how these people will be left behind. I always thought it might be a mental evolution, which is sort of what you're describing. In that respect, this is very interesting, to me. I'd love to believe that something or someone will clean the earth of those who just don't see the "big picture", those who can't love, those who pretend to be human, by my definition of humanity. See, I've always been one of those who has this alternate perspective...as if I can see something others can't. It's been a huge burden in my life, actually, but I know it's real. This world is over-populated with what I refer to as "pretenders". They're incapable of understanding my philosophy. (Not just mine, I mean. Others share this, and they automatically know what I'm speaking of.) If what you say is indeed true, that would reassure my sanity, in knowing that I am indeed correct in my "extra sensory" emotions. I look forward to "moving on" and leaving those who make this world miserable far behind.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cattlespy
Perhaps it's time for Kangaxx to create a private invitation-only group on Yahoo! and invite those (obtaining email addresses via U2U) who are interested in what he has to say in an 'uninterrupted' manner - to join.

Is there an oath of loyalty? Must you sell all your earthly belongings? Shave your head? Castrate yourself?

This sounds like the makings of a great cult. Why you go and make this "yahoo grooup" or whatever code word you like, I can help you sell off all your belongings in preperation to meet the mother ship.

Why the sarcasm? Because I think some people in this discussion should be allowd to converse with Kangaxx if they feel they will not insult him and would like to get back into the debate.

By privatizing this you only rob those seeking info.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cattlespy

can i join ?

no seriously , if believe he doesnt want a discussion - he wants to just tell people how wonderfull everything he thinks he knows is.

i dont actually see why he continues to post here when he avoids most of the questions and gets paranoid that people are agents

kangaxx , i have a fair bit of webspace i dont use , why dont you just make a website telling people of your amazing stories and then you wont have to answer back to any "awkward" questions - just a thought

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i bet my entire Air Force pay through my entire enlistmen that this will not happen. any takers?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Whatever... no prob keeping this thread going.... but in addition, a nice free and clear place to read the posts with continuity would be a welcome relief from bozo comments like ... well.. you get the point.

How 'bout some anger management, man? You are just a total... well... you get the point...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This sounds like the makings of a great cult. Why you go and make this "yahoo grooup" or whatever code word you like, I can help you sell off all your belongings in preperation to meet the mother ship.

It's funny you say that cause that has already come up before.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Edited for sensitivity.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
lol , i find it totally amazing that a person joins and comes onto a forum and attacks people on his first posts ?? wtf

actually , i find it really odd how people join to post in this thread , say something in kangas defence and then never return

cue twilight zone music "doo dee doodoo doo dee doodoo"

[edit on 22-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wouldn't it just be great if some other 'force' cleansed the world of 'bad' people. I just can't get my sceptical mind to bend to the idea that being able to love will save us. It really would break my heart if someone didn't get saved and I did- regardless of who they are or if they are able to love.
I suppose my question is this-

If this dimentional thing is going to happen, and those able to love universally are saved, are the 'good' alien faction going to erase our minds from the horror of all these people dying? Because if you truly love everyone and everything it would break your heart to see all the destruction, wouldn't it?

Another thing that has been playing on my mind. (Don't take this as that I need proof or what-have-you- I am honestly curious)
If the world is going to be 'clensed', why wouldn't the 'bad' alien factions (I assume there are more than one- you mentioned that there are 14? diffrent aliens on earth) have the technology to find the 'good humans' and use them as hostages? Are they not as advanced? If they are in a war, and one faction (the good aliens) are able to go to this higher vibration- why don't they stay there instead of partakeing in this war? Are they only in this war because of us humans?

LO

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ladyhorchid wrotes:

"Another thing that has been playing on my mind. (Don't take this as that I need proof or what-have-you- I am honestly curious)
If the world is going to be 'clensed', why wouldn't the 'bad' alien factions (I assume there are more than one- you mentioned that there are 14? diffrent aliens on earth) have the technology to find the 'good humans' and use them as hostages? Are they not as advanced? If they are in a war, and one faction (the good aliens) are able to go to this higher vibration- why don't they stay there instead of partakeing in this war? Are they only in this war because of us humans? "

ok, the questions you make can be ujswered by old posts, but i will unswer that ones just using comparisons, mabe it will be more clear to you .

imagine each country on hearth, now imgine each of that country represents a diferent alien faction....now, look to all the countrys/and human races in the planet..... you see all them at the same technological stage?!...so, why you are assuming that all them can have the same technological factor? besides that, the evil ones cames form a extremely vibrational world, so how can they interfere directly with a thing that is so high that it don't exist in they'r universe?=Love vibration.
they have do what they can here, in order they'r objectives can be achieved with out no problems! that is the reason why we have a reptilian brain, and that is the reason why they "influence" us to be evil. if you pulse naturaly in the love vibration you will be turned imune to they'r normal powers.
now...just look around you and our world....don't you see that the "good" ones are been "hunted" all the time? the majority of "good" people that have tryed to help us or enlight us was killed or ridiculed in order to not "influence" civilization. why make hostages if you can just kill them, or "nulify" them? you need to start to think at the "ant theory", because it is impossible to try to find logical in they'r actions using human ideas or human racional "thinkings"! our padrons are not they'r padrons, and the majority of they'r padrons are just impossible to us to understend!
just imagine that you have passed all your life building a huge ant hill in your garden(the planet), you can even see it from your house(they'r homeworld),one day you see that a kind of "parasite" as entered there, but you will do not do nothing, because it is a "natural" event, althou one day you notice that the ant hill is been destroyed or severed affected by that parasite, you will exit your home and you will try to help them, for sure you will not wish to see all your work destroyed. so for sure you will try to aplie thecniques to make ants be not so affected by the parasites, you need to find that alternative ways, because as parasites they are "fused" with them, so if you directly try to kill tem , you will be killikng too the ants. and so on, this exemple can co on for pages and pages, but at list can explain why they need to be at a "war" stage" with the evil ones. the big problewm with us humans is that each time we speak about this things, we must just imagine "at a human level"!, we can't see all the big picture, because it is just impossible to us to figure it!
do the ants in this planet have notice (as a exemple) that the planet polar zones are melting fast and faster each year?...i think not. in fact, they can't even know what a planet is!
just don't use human logic to try to understend how, and why they act in the way they act!

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Moranity1 wrotes:

"kangaxx, indeed u did not say they need our help, but if they do not need our help why is there a campagne to hide evidence of the presence of aliens on this planet, if we have no power to influence events either way, why is effort being given to controlling our view of the situation?
the effort of which i speak is firstly ur effort to convince us on this forum, if u are not here to convince us of ur truth one way or another, why are u here?
secondly, disinformation agents of which you speak must be disinforming us "ants" for a reason, as ya said, who cares what ants think when ya moving thier ant hill?
So, there must be some purpose in trying to convince us one way or another of the real goings on, or else why bother to be concerned about what we think, and therefore, if there is a need to convince us, then both alien factions must need our help.
please explain this apparent contradiction, why tell us all this, if it has no purpose??
thanx again for ya time kangaxx "

ok lets analyze that.

imagine you are a high inteligent parasite thata rrive at this planet , you see many things that you can use here for the sake of your race, But dont forget you are a parasite!

you arrived here, and you notice that the more advanced "ants" in this world(us), have extraordinary "flaws", and live based on them(able to hate, we are organicly perfect for the "reptilian brain", all our system moves based on "economy", naturaly selfish, greed, comunication between you and us are possible, and so on, so you will start to "feed" on them, and in order to have some "peace" you will give them or supoort them they'r "greed", so you try to use our "flaws" to stay secured, and to not be bored at all. the "conspyracy" ideas it was not alien at all, it was humans that start that, for them if "we" say that it will be better if we deny at all cust that they do not exist, they will agree and they will put some enfort on that. in the same way that if one day "we" told them, that "we" belive that is better for our objectives, and for they'r obejectives too, that will be good that "we" start to teach to all the "ants", the "TANGO or WALTZ dance, they will agree!!!get it? they do not care at all about if there are a conspyracy or not, they are "feeding", and they are achieving they'r objectives, why bother to waht the ants belive or not!? if "we" think that it is the way....let "us" think that! it is completly irrelevant. so if you qant a correct unswer to why the conspyracy, or why so much secrecy, try to get that unswer from the ones that have created it!, the governem, the secret governemts, and so on?. sure it will be a waiste of time!lol!

now about this you have wroted:

"the effort of which i speak is firstly ur effort to convince us on this forum, if u are not here to convince us of ur truth one way or another, why are u here? "

that question can evenctualy hurt my fellings or put me at least in a "orange" status about you, why?...simple:

you can not point anywhere here a post by me where you can see so clearly that "i am in a enffort to convice" people! second: recently, very recently indeed, i have unswered several times what i want. so. unless you are trying to enter on a "wrong" way with me, if that it is not the case just read( but read for sure) what i write. i know i can write very bad in english some times, but it s not "chinese" at all!!..IMAO

i am sure that you can do a better enfort to realy see(read/ understend what it was writed!
it will be good if some people can notice that i am not a "repetitive" machine"!, i will not stay saying the same in a endless way. i can understend that for new people joining the topic, it is hard to have to read so many pages in order they can have full knoledge of what are been sayed here, but that it is not my fault!that is the way a forum goes on, if we start to unswer all the time the questions that are unswered already in previous posts, we will be have soon a topic with insane huge amount of pages, full of the same thing, and it will be very redundant.

cya

[edit on 22-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Redundancy SHOULD be avoided.

Hence WHY asking Kangaxx about his Avatar is a pure waste of time for us all......just go back and read it.

He HAS answered why he is doing this...
Information is POWER........I think he is trying to empower those who will hear.
That is the purpose of this thread. SHARING POWERFULL INFORMATION.
very simple really.
SOME people are VERY ready for this information. Let these people, me included gain what they may, from this thread.
some are NOT I am sure.....
2 each his own.

I can sure tell school is out in the USA for the summer! Time for me to plan some camping trips.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
some are NOT I am sure.....
I can sure tell school is out in the USA for the summer!

Belittling truth seekers accomplishes nothing. Some are new to this thread and come simply seeking answers.

Go to the woods and camp and you shall find the enlightenment you seeks. But first you must coat yourself in honey and sleep outside.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Agent47]

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join