It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Ignore - To refuse to pay attention to; disregard.

Ignorance - The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Why do you think the spelling of there words is so similar Kangaxx?

Pure coincidence? I think not.

Welcome to the club Agent47!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My, Agent 47 certainly is hot under the collar about this thread. Why bother to attack Kangaxx? What's the point? If people don't 'believe' in the subject matter in this thread then why bother to post at all? (Playing Devil's advocate or what?)

Anyway, I find the fact that Kangaxx is attempting to get his info 'out' to other interested persons - despite English not being his first language - most admirable. And who cares about punctuation and grammar? It's the gist that counts.

Portuguese is a more difficult language to learn than English, I assure you!

I, for one, find Kangaxx's energy and forthrightness to be pure. I can tell you that Portuguese people as a rule are honest and down to earth (no pun intended) people with a strong belief in ethics and the rights of others. They are kind and friendly and don't chase after mindless goals like many Americans!

And I'm not some kind of 'lemming' who'll believe anything! I am 50 years old and have lived long enough to perceive B.S. from non B.S.! (Not to mention, I've been studying this SH*T since I was in high school). I even took a course in college based on Carl Sagan's "Man in the Cosmos" series called: Extraterrestrial Life and did a research paper for English class on the Blue Book Project! I've been involved in metaphysics for over 20 years and have 'seen' the unseen countless times. I've met people who've claimed to be abductees and been to UFO events. I try to keep an open mind, because I like to learn about all points of view. I don't have to believe everything, but it's interesting finding out what others have experienced and have come to believe.

All you have to do is an online search to see there is an incredible amount of info elsewhere on this same subject. So quit yer b*tchin' and do a little research!

[edit on 21-6-2004 by PsiEye]

JAK

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
PsiEye, firstly let me agree with you in saying that any reference to Kangaxx poor grasp of the English language is indeed unfair and frowned upon by the vast majority of everyone posting on this thread, both believers or skeptics alike.

Also, in answer to the question, "If people don't 'believe' in the subject matter in this thread then why bother to post at all?" Please read my post posted on 21-6-2004 at 01:04 PM Post Number: 612211 (post id: 632905) www.abovetopsecret.com...

JAK

[edit on 21-6-2004 by JAK]

mrq

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiEye
I can tell you that Portuguese people as a rule are honest and down to earth (no pun intended) people with a strong belief in ethics and the rights of others. They are kind and friendly and don't chase after mindless goals like many Americans!
....So quit yer b*tchin' and do a little research!

PsiEye,
Unless you've met and interviewed (at length) every single American and every single Portuguese in the world, your above statement is merely an example of sheer ignorance.
There are honest, kind, friendly, down-to-earth people, and mindless people in all parts of the world; it has nothing to do with which country you're from.

If you're going to tell people to do research, the least you can do is try it yourself.

-mrq

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
mrq writes:

PsiEye,
Unless you've met and interviewed (at length) every single American and every single Portuguese in the world, your above statement is merely an example of sheer ignorance.
There are honest, kind, friendly, down-to-earth people, and mindless people in all parts of the world; it has nothing to do with which country you're from.

If you're going to tell people to do research, the least you can do is try it yourself.

-mrq

Perhaps it was a 'generalization' but give me a little credit. I'm sure there's all manner of people in Portugal - I was giving my personal impression of the Portuguese - as I was there last year, have several friends there and I was expressing my opinion. Have you been to Portugal? Do you speak Portuguese? Have you MET any Portuguese people?!

I don't need to do any research. But I do think people (like you) need to cut everyone some slack and not be so caustic in these posts. Try to develop some basic human qualities like politeness and kindness.

Get a life.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Gee - I notice that mrq is from New York! No wonder the reply to PsiEye was so typical of a NEW YORKER

Typical 'caustic' New-York-speak (i.e. asinine!)

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
BTW - I see that Agent 47 has posted over 2000 posts on these boards - so I took a peek at a few of them.

Same sh*t, different topics
Basically, someone who adds nothing to the discussions. Someone who posts, just to post.

Sigh...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So, how many of you have seen actual pics of cattle mutilations?

There used to be a huge 'coffee table' book out (early '90s) that showed the gruesome remains. Unbelievable.

I saw some pics not long ago of a mutilated man found in South America (Brazil?) that was 'done' the same way. Horrible. But I had to get a gander, no matter what. It's all so peculiar, one just has to LOOK!

Great thread, by the way! (Except for all the 'unhappy' people posting here for disruptive reasons only known to themselves.)

Anyway, seems to be the best thread on this particular board (Predictions).

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
**Thinks outloud,...wish there was an 'Anti-Ignore' button just to remove the; good discussion, reasoning, and logical inquiry posts,.. related to the topic of what some; believe/dis-believe, inquire about, and with reasonable thought.

This way I can really enjoy a good hearty laugh.... And then switch it back again for normal use.**

Other than that the unnecessary attacks are nothing but virtual pollution.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Psyeye:
thx for the support friend, im trully thankfull

and thx to all the others too!

as for some guys here, and live experience had teach me that very well, the best i can do its ignored them. because any other possible actitude will be quite pointless, as far , and untill now, i always try to unswer all the questions that all the people makes, but it is clear that i will avoid, and i will ignore at sight all the people that just enter here tying to desbilive me or trying to make others belive that i am trying things that i am not! thx good, my post are here, and all the people , with the pacience to read them all, can notice how they twist my words, and how they try harder to proof that i am a hoax!. the funny it is that if i can't proof my story and my theorys(what i belive its wrong, we have a brain to use it)they do not have proofed nothing also. but for sure many of them have prooved already that they are rude, don't have a clue about what they are talking about, and they do not have the smalest idea about what means to be human, or what means to love us each other, in fact they jump on others heads like piranha fishes, in a insane blood lust ...the reason for that?....i left that on the air, but for sure, and with out a doubt, that not justificated actions can proof that other motive, or something more sinister can be the explanation!

if my mind dont trick me right now, i had red here some posts ago some one stated that i am a hoax because if my informations are so acurate, some one must have kiled me already?!!!!
do you know what this means?, do you realize what that statement fully can mean too?

for me he is public assuming with that statement that desinfo agents/agencys exist, and people that know the truth are in fact killed!!!!

think about that!
as i stated before, some posts later, the precense of "desifo agents" here, are very welcomed, because it is just a question of time that they'r "blood lust" turns against them!!! because they are to much stuborn to change they'r techniques!!

let me say something personal:

one thing that i have learned very well when i have seen the movie "the passion of Christ", was that the best way to deal with "evil" is to absolutly IGNORED HIM!, fight against it, its useless, hear it, its useless and dangerous, so...ignore it, is the way. that i have learned very well, i was wrong to many years thinking that the "evil" must be fighted, but i was wrong in my ideas about how to fight it!, at least that great film have teached me something about "evil" that i never will forget it!
so...and trying to resume, all the people that enter here, that just offend me, try to desbilive me with not a valid reason, and twist my words all the time, they will be looked by me as "evil", and i will deal with them as i have learned: ignore is the way!
i am been the best kind i can be, and the moust prestative to your questions that i can be, so,,if you dare to appear in public, bashing/offending, and twisting something from a guy that had been walking in a kind way, you are just supporting my "theorys" even more.

althou i am "slashing" my self(in a figurative way), because i am not folowing the ignore law at full, because i am been educated to fully understend and respect other people as human brothers, and equals to me, and it cost me yet to absolutly ignore some one, but i must get used with that, and folow the right path.

cya

[edit on 21-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Kangaxx- Way back in this post you mentioned about meditation and how you are able to reach a higher vibrational level. I am wondering if there is a way to know how to reach this level or is it something you just 'know'? I am very new at meditation and have been researching tibetian buddhism (like you mentioned to do) and need a little guildance here.

Thank you!
LO

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Edit: This was something you get warned for.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystic7
BTW - I see that Agent 47 has posted over 2000 posts on these boards - so I took a peek at a few of them.

Same sh*t, different topics
Basically, someone who adds nothing to the discussions. Someone who posts, just to post.

Yes Im just a huge point whore seeing as I run one research group, Im a first round winner in the ongoing debate thread, and I was the Way Above Top Secret Winner for May.
I've been here long before you accidently got here and I'll be here long before you ever get to 100 posts.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Either respond to the SUBJECT or DO NOT get involved in this thread. I am sickened by some of the posts in this thread!

This member has EVERY RIGHT to share his/her opinions/experiences on this forum WITHOUT the fear of personal attacks, and churlish grammar attacks!

IF you took the time to see this member's native tongue is Portugese! I am pretty confident his/her English is a HECK of alot BETTER than YOUR Portugese!

Chill and let the FACTS fall where they may.

m...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nevermind.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Well it would seem we are getting punished for asking for facts

READ my comment. Figure it out. Off topic attacks on a Member are NOT tolerated on this forum.

If you disagree with someone that's one thing and you are just as entitled to express that point of view as anyone else.

If you partake in attacking the member you disagree with the HAMMER will fall.

GOT IT?

m...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This was an off color post.
Now edited.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ladyorchid wrotes:

"Kangaxx- Way back in this post you mentioned about meditation and how you are able to reach a higher vibrational level. I am wondering if there is a way to know how to reach this level or is it something you just 'know'? I am very new at meditation and have been researching tibetian buddhism (like you mentioned to do) and need a little guildance here.

Thank you!
LO"

i will try friend.

any full meditation process, have many stages, and there are many types of diferent types of meditation. i advice you to seek instrutions about meditation with the propose to "relax/calm down, or meditation to "englight you".
no matter the type of meditation you are folowing, it is possible in all of them to "go a little higher", in order you can reach the "love vibration".

the only way you can know or identifie it, it is only based on your experience in it. althou some "signs" can be notice that tell us if we are close, or if we are there already. i will try to explain that:

the first step that we must achieve in a meditation process in order to reach love, it is trying to reach the "compassion" vibration, there are 3 diferent vibration types of compassion, in order, the 3rd one is dangerous, because if you stay there for too long you will suffer a "cut dow" in the vibrations and you will can not try it again at the same moment, you will need to wait at least 24 hours.

when you reach the first compassional vibration, you start to fell a not aparently justificated "compassion feeling" for, and to all. you can fell too a kind of "weight" on your phisical heart.the heart beats will be fatser too.
at the second stage of the compassion vibration, you fell all that, but stronger, but if you focus in open your eyes, just a lillte, not too much or you can interrupt the process, you will see the things around you, like more "bright", stronger colors, and with a small almoust invisible "glow" arround them. when you reach the last compassion stage(the dangerous one), you normaly feel a kind of very small hurt/pain, in the cerebellum zone, and /or in the back of the spine, and/or, a weird wish to stop what you are doing, at that stage it is usual too that if you try to fell your body, with out move it at all, you will can not be able to feel it, it will be for you like you have no hands legs or feets.
now...when you nitice that you are in the 3rd compassion stage, you must real force you hard(and fast) to feel pitty or sorrow for some one , or for something,, usualy the best way it is to think in some one that you have loved, but it is dead, like a dead father/mother, or a husbund/wife/childs, ect. in that especific stage you need to think hard, and try to feel hard with all your soul and body, that "feeling", you must feel deeply that you miss some one , or that you have extreme pitty or sorrow for some one or something.
usualy that will "catapult you" to the first of the 16 stages of the love vibration. when you reach/enter in that first stage for the first time, normaly you start to cry with out control,, usualy interrupting all the proccess, but you have make it already
, after that it is just with you if you wanna continue to try in other days, or not. the amount of "love stages" that you evenctualy can reach, just depends of your enffort and your practice, many times you train it, more you rise permanently your basic personal vibration. and after you get used to the "feelings" that the love stage do to you, you do not cry any more, but you will feel/see/experience absolutly fantastic feelings and "things", and if you go further, you will exit your boddy, and will be in the astral plane, there (while you are "pulsing" in the love vobration, many type of "life forms", will seek you, and will meet you, make you feel...hoo gosh,,,it is not explainble at all...it is just beautiffull.

that it is the best i can explain to you.

cya friend

[edit on 21-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I sense a bit of a disliking between Agent47 and Springer that has pretty much nothing to do with the topic, take it easy y'all

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hockey_crazy
I sense a bit of a disliking between Agent47 and Springer that has pretty much nothing to do with the topic, take it easy y'all

There is ZERO "dislike", there is 100% a staff member asking the members to remember that ANYONE is welcome to post their story here with out fear of personal attack.

This site is here for ALL members to engage in respectful/courteous discussions of the subject matter at hand sans personal affronts.

Okay? Good, then carry on people. I find this topic fascinating at the very least.

m...

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join