It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
psyeye wrotes:
"Gee... I posted a 'new topic' on David Icke - but it hasn't 'shown up' yet on the board "

i think it is not possible to exist a "delay" in the posts, maybe i am wrong, but it looks to me that can't happen, please look in your last post here a small words in the botoom of the post that says " proflie", "find topics", amd "u2u", and click in "find posts", then try to see in the list where it is that topic you have make it, maybe you want to posted in a especific forum zone, but for mistake it is in another one, check that please.

cya

[edit on 20-6-2004 by kangaxx]

[edit on 20-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiEye
Gee... I posted a 'new topic' on David Icke - but it hasn't 'shown up' yet on the board

So...while I wait to see if it appears ... I'll ask here... who thinks what about David Icke's books and his info?

I think Icke is a very interesting person to say the lest, some say he is a crackpot, otherdo not I'm in the others group, his blood line work is ineresting, also the Banksters and New World Order, I find the reptile thing abit hard to beleve but " who am I "

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
say kangaxx, doin allright ?

I wanted to relate a thought again about the vibrations..

I know John Titor has been proven a fallacy, but he spoke of in his history of using a machine for time travel. There was some cesium oscillators in this machine or something in it. Wondering on your thoughts on his claims of this.

(do a search here for info on Titor if you dont know him)

but I am still thinking about this subject.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I checked my 'posts' as per your suggestion .... and my new topic on David Icke... has ... disappeared into cyberspace. I don't know what happened - but it isn't in my posts and nowhere to be found... I guess I was supposed to put it in your thread after all

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Smirkley wrotes:

"I wanted to relate a thought again about the vibrations..

I know John Titor has been proven a fallacy, but he spoke of in his history of using a machine for time travel. There was some cesium oscillators in this machine or something in it. Wondering on your thoughts on his claims of this. "

yes i have some knoledge on that subject, i had red some good topics about it, i can't confirm you nothing for real. but i can tell whay i know, and what i think about it:

as far as i can see, he can be speaking the truth. as he can be lieing too, that i think we can't have sure about what the bouth possibilities are the true one.

the aliens never have give me any type of information about "individual time travel"!, all i now for sure about time travel is resumed in this:
- certain high vibrational aliens(from the 6th dimension and up, but the "guys" from the 10th and 8th do that more often) can do it, but only in ships. they use a conection of things that i can 't explain better because i don't understend them well, but it is related with vibrational changes, the "limbo" dimensional plane, "quantum moviment laws" and a especific kind of radiation from a type of antimatter. how it works or how they are combined, i do not have a clue.i know too that when they do time travel, they do not "move" at all! they do the trip with out moving from the place where they are, this is weird, but it is like all the "universe" change or move around the ship, but they are still "in the same place!, do you remeber how the "big ships" used the "spice" to travel insane huge distances, with out move at all, in the movie "Dune!?, it is quite similar the process.
so....now just assuming:

if that kind of "big" machines, can do that, i think it is quite possible that a "small" one can be builded for use in a "single person" transportation.~
you must have thinked, as me too, that for that type of machine, it must need a insane huge amount of "energy" to work, yes that it is true, but they have fantastic energy sorces that we can't understend due to our "limited 3rd dimension inteligence", capable of productiong astonish amounts of energy.( for exemple: a mother ship 1500Km long, have devices capable to produce 8 times more energy then our star(the sun) in they'r inteire "star life"), so as you can see it is quite impossible to us to understend how that it is possible, or how it works.

now,,,lets talk about "my problems" about "him"!

the fact that same aliens could do time travels, that dosen't mean that they could use it in order they can change the past or the future! as far as i can understend behind the fact that a single small change any where in the past, can provoke a huge catastrofic event in the future, "the federation" leaders, do not alow at all time travels with the objective to "change" whatever. time travel are used by aliens only with a "educative"/sience obejective. and no possible contacts are alowed in that travels, it is that especific point that makes me not belive so much in "him", but...as we used to say here...."where are smoke, are fire!", it is obvious that something it is not right in that story, but something "weird" / true , must exist about him, althou the truth can be diferent.
aliens are running projects and missions here for eions!, big ones, small ones, short ones , long ones, etc. thisone can be just another " present time alien project", in order to try to make "us" think in "interesting things", to "test us" , or to "point us" scientificly to something! that was used by them a lot, in our history there was many many times where they have used that "tecnique" to influence us! helping us envolving in our science in the process.
another example:
Julio Verne, and Leonardo da Vince, have been "influenced" to build and write about a lot of things, in order that one day, some one remembering about, or "inspiring" by they'r works, can realy discover or create something of great importance to human kind.
ok...this is a subject so extensive ...i will end here
but i think i have unswered to you what i think about that "guy"!
~~

cya friend.

to Psyeye: i am reaserching yet about that "guy", i will say something when i have read more, it is very iteresting so far!

cay

[edit on 21-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I can't believe i just read all 30 pages of this thread, must of taken me a few days.
Really interesting stuff.
I feel like i just finished reading a huge novel. phew.
a lot of the things said here helped me see the 'bigger picture' as you say, putting together the puzzle pieces in my mind. after you read a bunch of crap on aliens and everything, no matter how far out it sounds, it all starts to sort of put itself together the more you research it. but anyhow
It's funny to see how everyone just jumps at eachothers throats though even though this is a prediction thread.
Been fun reading all this and seeing everyone getting all amped up over nothing.
I'll be watching this thread as its really entertaining.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Welcome Crispexi to the ATS discussion boards.....its cool here!

Let me CONGRADULATE Smirkley on being the first person to find the first RING in the ATS 'find the rings game' !!! How COOL! I have been reading the clues and found the whole game fastinating to say the least......you sure are a smart person Smirkley!
You RING BEARER you!!

And I want to apologise again to Acidhead who I jumped all over earlier who has intelligent points to make and compelling remarks.....I am the one who needed a DEEP BREATH there I am sorry. My mother bear claws were out at that time please forgive me.
I should apologise to the MODERATORS to......and to Kangaxx for flaming up his thread, I was bad I am sorry, I shall try VERY hard to be better.

Kangaxx........WHO do you mean in your last statement when you say in your last paragraph.......'HIM'.......who exactly is HIM?

I am confused about that....

Your talking about an un named HIM.........and you lost me there....

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
somebody mentioned david icke? he has some great stuff on his site...

www.davidicke.com...

regarding my last post i should have mentioned that it was info from another site.. i just couldnt be bothered to spend hours writing the post although most of the info in that message is correct , some of i cant confirm, though nothing would surprise me anymore..
regarding the speed of thought.. you are wrong. the speed of thought is instantaneous, it is not the speed of electricity..

[edit on 21-6-2004 by lightboy]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Rivergodess:
"him"= john Titor

cya friend

Crispexi:
welcome friend
i wish that you enjoy ATS, as we do!
cya

Smirkley:
i am sorry, because i am not congratulate you sooner for the "found of the ring"!.) but i am not a folower of the game , so i dont have notice you was the first to find one
sorry. huge congratulations to you friend

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
is there no hope for most of mankind???? according to what u have been told kangaxx, what will happen to all but the chosen few?

[edit on 21-6-2004 by moranity1]

[edit on 21-6-2004 by moranity1]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
***thanks for all the congrats all !

Although most people do not consider him (Titor) real, and is likely not, I found the relationship of the technology so similar that I thought I would post it here. (using an oscillation (vibration) reference to do his 'travelling'). And your suggestion of 'travelling' with out moving so to speak, is exactly in line with my thoughts on all of it.

Thanks for the reply.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thanks Lightboy for posting the link to David Icke's website (why didn't I think of that?!)

www.davidicke.com...

In the 'Icke Articles' (under 'Library' on the sidebar) are a gazillion interesting articles that would take forever to go through... but still.

If you go to the 'Reptilian Archive' (6th link under Library on sidebar) and enter that part of the site and click on the topic of 'Contact': Reptilian Contact with Humans/Earth and THEN click on Reptilian Snapshot (the 14th listing down) you'll see a pic of a Reptilian (supposedly). (I'd post it here, but given the 'rules' don't want to 'lift' it... it's rather interesting!) It was originally posted by the Sentinel Files website:

roswell.fortunecity.com...

I haven't had a chance to go through this website yet... but it looks intriguing!

Has anyone read any of David Icke's books?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Ok, here's the problem with this thread. Kangaxx has put everyone with the ability to ask thought provoking and interesting questions on "Ignore". Myself, Acidhead, and Weirdo. We all have been polite in our questioning and if we at reacted hard it was due to the insults hurled at us by Kangaxx himself. Calling us ignorrant, closed minded, rude, and disinfo agents. None of our posts involved any of that garbage. The fact that we requested a shred of fact or evidence sent him into a frenzy. His message went from alien intellegence to mooshy love messages the moment he was pressed to back something up.

So where are we now. Well, the 3 people who have the ability to see outside of the stories that are being told will never get the respect or answers they are due, but will be chastized for not taking everything being said as fact. The remaining people who are following this saga will ask the questions that are safe, and that lead Kangaxx to answer what and how he wants to. But, eventually they will get bored by the candy coated, feel good replies and begin to ask the hard questions that require some real answers that don't involve the words "vibration", "dimensions", "evil and good aliens", and "feeling true love".

So go ahead people, keep feeding his ego and he will feed you what he wants to. If anyone doesn't beleive me ask him to explain how he got his picture of his Avatar and the story behind it. And don't let him back out of it. You will see him get defensive and tell you he's not here to give proof. He can't see my post here so one of you who haven't been put on ignored will have to do it. Good luck!

JAK

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Don't forget me, I'm in the 'Ignored by Kangaxx' club too.... and where's my membership badge?

d1k

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Mpeake, give it up dude.

And you guys have hardly been polite.

link   
ok i can't help myself where did he say he got his avatar...?

d1k

link   

Originally posted by JAK
Don't forget me, I'm in the 'Ignored by Kangaxx' club too.... and where's my membership badge?

I don't see why you would be on ignore. At least you were not rude with your questions and replies.

JAK

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Originally posted by JAK

I don't see why you would be on ignore. At least you were not rude with your questions and replies.

Thank you d1k, and thanks again to the other members of ATS who have said such things. My posts were never meant to be offensive to anyone, but reasoned and pertinent. I think the decision by Kangaxx to ignore certain members says more about him than anything else.

Deny Ignorance (Or just ignore opinions that don't suit, whichever's easiest)

[edit on 21-6-2004 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

My bad! You deserve a nice shiny badge!!! Our fist club meeting will be Wed night. Punch and cookies will be served.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

ok i can't help myself where did he say he got his avatar...?

UnusualMe, I will tell you what he said, but I really want someone to ask him first. After he dances around his answer, or gets angry and ignores you I'll give you the correct answer. But you have to be straight with him and don't let him manipulate you. Be firm when he changes the subject. It'll be fun!

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join