It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
agent47 - welcome to the ignore list

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Mystic7 wrotes:

"Ahhh... Copperfield

Does David Copperfield's last name indicate he is reptilian?"

IMAO
Good one!
)

agent 47: sure you can always think in that way, i personaly can understend very well why so many others prefer to think in that way, it is realy frustating at least that we can belive that we are been "tricked" by our government all our inteire life.
althou, instead to ask or stated that no real proofs exist, i advice you to start to use your brain, it is the only real way you can proof what ever!
or at least, learn how to do astral trip and go see with your eyes!
belive , or you belive not in wahtever, one think it is more then proofed already, it is impossible to proof what ever with sounds or fotos, you have that evidence all over the places, in so many foto "hoaxes", there are true ones, and even if you look to it, it always can look like a hoax, the problem it is not in the fotos at all, but in the brain/will power, of the one that looks into it!some of you can't even understed how certain "ask for proofs" are impossible!, how can you ask to a guy that was driving his car, and have been abducted to proof?!? how can he do that? the only way he can proof it its by tolding the story or been hipnotized! althou the desinfo agencys, have "undled" that problem for decates already, all who tells about that are crazys, and hipnose, don't proof nothnig.
now, in "our" point of vew:
if you think that we are crazys because we belive this "without any proof", for "us" you are as crazy as "we"!, because you belive in a source, that it is human, imperferfect, corrupted, and are able to do what ever they takes, in order they never can loose that power(economics/politics/etc, open your eyes, and do some study in history, you have a lot of "proofs" that can show you very well that the last "source" in "who" you must trust, is the "governmental powers"!
althou, as i stated lots of times, for some people it is just impossible to understend or belive in what ever, because you just don't want it.
with "power control " or not, there are one think that nobody can takes from you!. your natural habilitie to use the brain and try to see and join the "puzzle piaces"!, but in the day that you evenctualy can "join some pieaces", you will notice that it is completly impossible to proof what ever!, then maybe you can understend "us" better, isntead or caling us, or thnik that we are just insane!

[edit on 21-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This was deemed disrespectful.

Now edited.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

if you think that we are crazys because we belive this "without any proof", for "us" you are as crazy as "we"!, because you belive in a source, that it is human, imperferfect, corrupted, and are able to do what ever they takes, in order they never can loose that power(economics/politics/etc, open your eyes, and do some study in history, you have a lot of "proofs" that can show you very well that the last "source" in "who" you must trust, is the "governmental powers"!

wooooaaaahhhhhh

now were getting somewhere kanga

humans are imperfect , corrupted etc but some alien race you believe will kill most of us are our friends ?

we trust in governemt powers who lie to us , your alien friends are allegedly going to wipe out most of us off and thats ok ?

kanga my friend , proof is not hard to do , your kanga - your capable of infiltrating alien plans for human slavery , capable of holding the knowledge of an alien race in your head , capable of knowing the future , capable of knowing nearly everything there is to know about spirituality , god , armageddon ,love , chupacabras etc , your knowledge is vast - you are special , you are chosen

im sure you can magic something up that we wont laugh our tits off at

if you think that we are crazys because we belive this

huh ? moi? never

[edit on 21-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
nevermind.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
dear agent::
i will complete your quote because the way it is, it can be easyly seend by others as a "easy flame":

Kangaxx wrotes:
" instead to ask or stated that no real proofs exist, i advice you to start to use your brain, it is the only real way you can proof what ever! "

in that case i wonder who of us needs a lesson about ponctuation! some times a single "," or the absence of the inteire phrase can realy twist the meanings!!

now my advice, if your eyes hurt when you read my posts, you have 2 solutions, don�t read them , or go see a Dr. because you can have a "eye problem" or something like that.

the fact that the astral trip can hunger you, does not surprise me at all, but now just unswer this:

what it is more racional to think?:

it is more racional to think that astral trip is a true?

or it is more easy to belive that it is a completly fairy tail?

i ask you that because if you belive it is a fairy tail you are forced to assuming too that almoust all the asiatic popolation are crazy and insane!
just to reference some countrys with lots and lots of people:India, china, japan, coreias, etc.... must we belive that they are all crazy!? do you think that is racional? we can easly get BILLIONS of human statments that explain and proof that astral trip is a reality, so now billions of people are all crazy in the sudden?! that is racional to think?that must putt a end in the astral subject?! no for sure.

you are denying from the start one of the ways you can have in order to proof many things...that it is racional? your denyal about something that you do not have knoledge of, or never have learning to do??

do you think it is racional asking for proofs only to say after that they do not proof nothing, or the way to proof it is a ilusion or something like that?!
soo...the only "true" and bright civilization is the "occident", the "occident" knows all, ... asia are just a "big mad house"!...how racional that can be?!

but as you sayed...if i am understend it(because it could be a mistake)..." nevermind"!!

P.S- also..if you think it is racional to "blaime" or focus in some one just because some one dont talk or write in a flawless english, i chalenge you to go learn portuguese for only 3 years and came came here after that and speak with me in portuguese with out the help of a traslator, in a flawless portuguese!!...that was another of your "racional" advices to me, althou, if you are so worried about it, i will be charmed if you wish to came to portugal and be my english teacher!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Also deemed wrong and now edited.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is quite amusing!

I was thinking of switching on the tv and watching a soap but this is a way better way to waste time!

I find it very intersting that the aliens (good or bad or whatever) have decided that THIS year is the year. I am by nature a little bit of a sceptic- not about that there are aliens and such, but the 'end of the world' thing. As for dates and times, hasn't it all been done before? And if the world did 'end' why the h#ll would you want to be alive?

Truthfully Kangaxx's ideas about universal love and such are valid- most religions tell us that, I have experienced this and understand the power of love (gawd now we all have that damn song in our heads!
But trying to grasp that this is the way to salvation...

Oh well, I guess time will tell. But I would really like to know for sure- then I don't have to clean up, and can skip the groceries for the week!

(I think we all need a little lightening up)

[edit on 21-6-2004 by LadyOrchid]

JAK

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Agent 47, and anyone else who's interested for that matter, take a peek at the correspondance between kangaxx and myself starting on page 26 of this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will get an accurate picture of the extent to which he is willing to discuss his story, the responses he gives to any descrepancies pointed and the excuses he gives in place of proper replies.

Oh, and of course - his ultimate response.

PS - If anyone fancies chucking a vote my way for the detail of my posts and extensive attempts to reason with Kangaxx, all will be gratefully recieved!

"Never attempt to teach a person that WILL not learn."

[edit on 21-6-2004 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
come on jak , you cant stop on page 13 out of 32 or so

continue the good work

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sensless bullying. Now edited.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So you want proof? Why? So you can say that it is photoshoped if it is a picture? Or if it is a video it was made with a home or professional computer software?

The none believers will not believe anything even if a UFO lands in their backyard.

So why do you want proof, just believe in where ever you want, simple

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Spain]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Edited.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You see what I am talking about?

Much better?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Edited.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sorry, but English is not my first language, are you a teacher or something, have you learn any other languages? If it was my choice I would write in Spanish but I think not every understands that language, so we write in English so everybody can.

About the Kool-Aid party of course I am going.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Edited.

JAK

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey Spain, firstly let me say that in reference to the line

"The none believers will not believe anything even a UFO lands in their backyard."

If those of us you might class as 'non believers' are willing to enter into a debate about such a thing that we may not believe, doesn't the posting of appropriately related questions suggest that we are reading the posts of others and taking into consideration their points? Therefore signifying an 'open' mind, and thus invalidating the label of 'non' believers or at least detracting from that label any suggestion of narrow mindedness which could be implied.

Secondly you pose the question, "So why do you want proof... "

Spain this post was, as you can see, initially posted under Predictions. Now untill said date passes, none of us can know the truth - or 'proof' - of what Kangaxx suggests. Surely you must accredit us with the intellect to conclude this ourselves.

What then is the 'proof' we have asked for?

If you take a look at the many, many posts in this thread you will notice that although originally posted was a prediction, the nature of this thread was then changed by Kangaxx himself when he started including claims that he 'knew' certain things. To assert a claim as a known truth is a strong statement, and in doing so a person inevitably opens himself to questioning.

It is here where the requirement of 'proof' some have been asking for stems from. The points of contention have increased, since any initial claims of 'knowledge' made, due to the way in which those who have asked questions about the aforementioned claims, and those who have pointed out discrepancies have been treated in response to their enquiries.

If, as has been said, a thirst for knowledge is a quality of intellect, then the blind acceptance of anything must therefore be a signature of ignorance.

And the motto of ATS - Deny Ignorance.

JAK

[edit on 21-6-2004 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Talking what?

I am unfamiliar with the word obout.

Hey Agent47, give it a rest. Picking on someone's spelling error is pathetic at best.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Durden]

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Durden]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
agent:
you had wrote that i am "lord kangaxx", and i am giving orders here!

that at the least that proof to me that you are a lier and a scandlemonger, and for me that it is more then enought to ignored you.

cya

BTW the guy you use in your avatar is a buddhist folower and belives that astral trip is a reality, maybe you need to change it...who knows!

bye bye

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join