It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
lightboy - if a site has disinfo (i class disinfo as the word lies) and truth - how can you tell what is true and what is lies ? why would you continue believing some parts of something when you know others are lies ?
if i was in court for something and i had lied about certain things then because i was telling lies then my story would not hold weight - you and kangaxx etc are not in court but you have made claims on a public message board that leave you in a position to be openly questioned by other people. we are asking for you to show us something to validate your stories ---- 28 pages later and nothing

Firstly can i define the difference between info that is misguided or just incorrect and blatant disinfo..
Most of info from "higher sources" is chanelled , which is by its nature obscure and open to the receivers interpretation .. often the channel's own ego and belief system can get in the way of the true message that was being tried to convey.. some good info may be interprated correctly and some may not..
this is what i was referring to earlier when i said you have to learn to discern the truth and read between the lines , this is not easy and takes many years to perfect , also the more knowledge you have of the bigger picture you can see what fits and what doesnt ..eventually when you read something you develop a kind of sixth sense to know where they are coming from ..
then there is blatent diss-information:
this is the favourite tool of the CIA etc... its what i call
"truth negation by negative association" which is perfectly paraphrased by Acidhead in her(i think she's female correct me if im wrong)last post
if i was in court for something and i had lied about certain things then because i was telling lies then my story would not hold weight
..again there may be good information within the disinfo the trick is sorting the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.
again this is all so very difficult for the average person to know what is right and wrong.. which is their (CIA,Illuminati etc..)whole objective , to keep the ignorant masses in the dark .. so they are easier to control ..

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

disinformation ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ds-nfr-mshn)
n.
Deliberately misleading information announced publicly or leaked by a government or especially by an intelligence agency in order to influence public opinion or the government in another nation: He would be the unconscious channel for a piece of disinformation aimed at another country's intelligence service (Ken Follett).
Dissemination of such misleading information.

agent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jnt)
n.
One that acts or has the power or authority to act.
One empowered to act for or represent another: an author's agent; an insurance agent.
A means by which something is done or caused; instrument.
A force or substance that causes a change: a chemical agent; an infectious agent.
A representative or official of a government or administrative department of a government: an FBI agent.
A spy.
Linguistics. The noun or noun phrase that specifies the person through whom or the means by which an action is effected.

v. agented, agenting, agents
v. tr.
To act as an agent or representative for: Who will agent your next book?

now here is the definition of the words disinfo agent for you to read -

if you notice , by calling people disinfo agents you are "assuming" they are a person of power that is about you to spread lies to discredit your story - at what part have i touched on telling lies ? at what part has anyone else told lies in order to discredit this story ?

we have asked for facts/truths/information and you have provided none - therefore going by your own words - YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE DISINFO AGENT

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
the above post wasnt aimed at you lightboy -

im male thanks - or i was the last time i looked

again this is all so very difficult for the average person to know what is right and wrong..

ok so what makes you not an average person ?

im an average person because im questioning your story and so far you have told me nothing , yet your not an average person because you can "read between the lines of disinfo" and come out with "facts"

one of us could very well be wrong - tell me what "facts" you know

im not attacking you , im currious to what could make a person believe totally that the sun is a warp portal to another star system , what could make a person believe that we have 20 000 000 alien ships orbiting our planet at this moment and what could make a person believe that there are feline , lizard , insect , liquid , gas etc etc aliens all grouped together in a big club called the galactic federation

if you know something can you share it with us please as i am not getting anything that points to this from any sites that talk about the galactic federation

[edit on 20-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Jamuhn.Wellsaid totally agree.

d1k

Actually it does.

Actually there are billions of people in the world.Only 20,000 ish read this thread and only a few agree with Kangaxx to date l think l can count on one hand.

what about the fifties

Havn`t you seen the war of the worlds and all the other b movies of that era.

rejected in society

read post and reply to MrOlcote Quote lol,,,just imagine if we tell my experiance on our country.

No l don`t need to work on my delivery,why tie words in differant meanings you people mean nothing to me if you all died tommorrow wouldn`t loose any sleep.Having a pschology degree allows me to write how l want to be portrade.I just tell it how l want to Thanxs

[edit on 20-6-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Acidhead ! apologies for the gender mixup .. perhaps it was just your avatar that threw me...
what makes me not the average?
Im not claiming im particularly special or anything its just that ive really spent a lot of time doing research and building up a network of contacts,
almost to the point of being obsessive at certain times in the past and to the exclusion of other things..i just had to know !
Developing your discernment or "sixth sense" or what ever you want to call it is like exercising a muscle the more you do it the better you become, sure ive made mistakes in the past and gone down roads that led to knowhere and disappointment/frustration..
as far as the more "out there" info you mentioned i know its hard to take in as it goes against our conditioned view of reality, indeed maybe 2 years ago i would have laughed at half of this stuff, but gradually over time it starts to make sense, again once you have the whole picture...
What you have to realise is that everything youve been taught at school, college ,on tv ,in the media all the text books ,all of history all the science books, all the religious stuff .. IS LIES ! or distortions of the truth or at best partial truth .. its all been controlled or re-written so as to give the population at large a totally false view of reality.. and this has been going on for centuries, by the Illuminati (or whatever you want to call them) families who have controlled 98% of the earth over many generations..
its all about control ! keeeping the masses dumbed down ,drugged up,
so busy working every hour god sends just to earning a living to keep a roof over their heads that they dont realise theyve been made mugs of..
they dont want you to know there is anything else out there they dont want you to know that there are much better ways of running a society, that you can have a world that is based on love and tolerance and compassion for your fellow man ,not just based on fear and control and the wars and terrorism that they use to further this agenda.. they dont want you to know that humans are incredible beings capable of amazing things..

and finally for the last time no i cant prove anything you either believe me or you dont its your choice..

some examples of how you are being manipulated..
www.indexoftheweb.com...
www.wealth4freedom.com...
www.propagandamatrix.com...

[edit on 20-6-2004 by lightboy]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ok - we are getting a bit muddled up here so ill start again

Im not claiming im particularly special or anything its just that ive really spent a lot of time doing research and building up a network of contacts,
almost to the point of being obsessive at certain times in the past and to the exclusion of other things..i just had to know !

you had to know what exactly ? tell me what you know - you said it made sense when you see the big picture - well i want to see the big picture please

What you have to realise is that everything youve been taught at school, college ,on tv ,in the media all the text books ,all of history all the science books, all the religious stuff .. IS LIES !

can i have some examples of what lies are taught in schools and an explaination of why its a lie ?

and finally for the last time no i cant prove anything you either believe me or you dont its your choice..

your correct , it is my choice - but as you have researched into this for years , you could save me a lot of time by posting your findings and why with the findings you have , did you come to the conclusion you did.

thanx in advance

mrq

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
sorry this is off topic, I know,

acidhead, is your avatar a pic by H.R. Giger?
Awesome.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
yeah , nice pic isnt it , off old rock album- brain salad surgery - elp , not a bad record too

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
you had to know what exactly ? tell me what you know - you said it made sense when you see the big picture - well i want to see the big picture please

erm the truth basically.. im afraid ive no shortcut to the big picture.. its well .. big.. i can t help you you will have to help yourselves.. it would take me all week to even begin to explain..

can i have some examples of what lies are taught in schools and an explaination of why its a lie ?

The fastest thing known to us is the speed of light, right? Wrong! The fastest thing is the speed of thought. Here are some facts. Starships travel at the speed of thought. There are millions of starships surrounding our planet at this time. Every star you see in the sky is a starship, which is only masking our stars to give us the appearance of being in the same place in the universe. We are not in the same place. We have been in one place for eons, but our solar system is now moving closer to the central sun of Pleiades.

Our sun and solar system orbit around Alcyone of Pleiades every 26,000 years, and our Milky Way Galaxy orbits around the Greatest Central Sun every 206 million years. We completed our 22nd great orbit around the Greatest Central Sun on August 17, 1987, also known as the Harmonic Convergence. We have had free energy and have gone beyond perpetual motion since 1900. Thomas Edison was a fake, who stole his knowledge of light from Nikola Tesla, and then disseminated it to the scientific community through funding from J. P. Morgan. Walter Russell's great work with energy and light was destroyed by the U.S. Government, as was all work of the true scientists on free energy, levitation and space travel, cosmic energy, creation of elements such as gold from lead and making super strong metals. The periodic chart is wrong. The laws of physics are wrong. We never needed atomic energy. Nuclear waste is bio-degradable. Crude oil is a renewable resource in the earth. Your combustion engine car can very easily be run only on compressed air. What else do you need to know? Scientists and astronomers are lying to their students by teaching only what the government allows to be printed in the textbooks. Many astronomers and scientists have been killed. Those who teach do so under threat of death.

I probably have burst your bubble but if I don't, it will most certainly burst when millions of starships loaded with our alien friends and ancestors land on our planet this summer,and bring us new technologies such as food replicators, clothing replicators, building replicators, free cosmic energy (from the space between the stars) space travel anywhere in the omniverse made up of 26 universes. Our little Milky Way Galaxy alone as over 178 billion life-supporting planets. Which would you like to visit?

Wake up to Truth, my friend. Read the work of Tesla, Russell and other great true scientists. Read the Phoenix Journals . Read the Pleiades Connection series on science, the Journals that the U.S. Government banned from the people 15 years ago. Light is the source of everything that exists on our planet and anywhere in all Creation. Our sun is a helium sun of cold fusion. It is not hot. Our moon is a hollow titanium ball which echoes for an hour when we land on it. There are space stations on it and inside it, but none of them are ours (U.S.). There is a human civilization living inside our own earth. Admiral Byrd was right.

Proof of what I say is true can be found in the hidden works and buried writings of many people. These are now being discovered and presented to the people through the internet, from various scientists in less restrictive countries, by brave souls like Amy Goodman on Democracy Now, and by alien sources such as the Phoenix Journals.

from 4winds10

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Here are some facts. Starships travel at the speed of thought. There are millions of starships surrounding our planet at this time. Every star you see in the sky is a starship, which is only masking our stars to give us the appearance of being in the same place in the universe. We are not in the same place. We have been in one place for eons, but our solar system is now moving closer to the central sun of Pleiades.

wrong - heres why

on earth there is more than one view point , look at a point on the wall with your left eye shut , cover the point with your finger at arms length and then look at the same point on the wall with your right eye shut - you can see the object !!!
if a starship was orbiting the earth and was covering up a star then the view from another part of the planet would NOT see it cover the star

so basically , thats the aliens orbiting the earth totally out of the window init - unless everything we know on perspectives has been taught totally wrong !!!

the speed of thought is actually the speed of electricity - which just so happens to be the speed of light also

the next paragraph about the energy sources etc is plausable but can also be took without the alien context

I probably have burst your bubble but if I don't, it will most certainly burst when millions of starships loaded with our alien friends and ancestors land on our planet this summer,and bring us new technologies such as food replicators, clothing replicators, building replicators, free cosmic energy (from the space between the stars) space travel anywhere in the omniverse made up of 26 universes.

you havent burst my bubble , you have just totally burst your own by comming out with that first paragraph which was so easy to debunk - if by autumn we havent seen the aliens land and say hello - will you come back and post to us how wrong you where without making another date up ?

Our little Milky Way Galaxy alone as over 178 billion life-supporting planets. Which would you like to visit?

hmm hard one ? i would like you to come back and visit this one for a bit tho

Our moon is a hollow titanium ball which echoes for an hour when we land on it. There are space stations on it and inside it, but none of them are ours (U.S.). There is a human civilization living inside our own earth. Admiral Byrd was right.

if the moon was made from titanium , how come it has huge rock craters on it ?
did u know that sound doesnt travel in a vaccuume so the moon actually doesnt make any noise at all

titanium also gives off lots of gamma radiation when it gets hit with deuterons , since space has lots of deuterons in it , i guess all these people living in the moon all have bad doses of radiation poisoning

1 last note - titanium is alot lighter in mass than moon rock , how is the current orbit of the moon possible ?

Proof of what I say is true can be found in the hidden works and buried writings of many people

take a photo of a star in the uk then get someone to take a photo of the same star in russia , you will find your proof has just found a major flaw

sorry , your proof isnt proof at all , its nonsense

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Lightboy... I just read your post and am soooo glad you mentioned Walter Russell. I have a little blue book about him called: The Man Who Tapped The Secrets of the Universe by Glenn Clark. It's one of my favorite books. I grew up in Virginia and remember visiting Swannanoa, where Russell had his University of Science and Philosophy (originally named The University of the Science of Man). A remarkable man!

Light and color waves - the science of the 'future'. Actually, there's another book entitled: Light: The Medicine of the Future by Jacob Liberman regarding the importance of receiving the full spectrum of light through our eyes and skin. Color waves, etc. Very well written and another favorite of mine.

This is a very interesting thread!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
By the way, Kangaxx... Congratulations to Portugal for the win today against Spain and making it into the quarter finals! I saw a pic of Nuno Gomes on the Euro 2004 site and he looked just like an angel with his arms outstretched - taken right after he'd made the goal!

I visited Portugal for the first time last year and just L-O-V-E-D it! A friend emailed me from there about the recent UFO sightings (following on the heels of the sightings in Mexico). Lots of activity going on!

[edit on 20-6-2004 by PsiEye]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

[- unless everything we know on perspectives has been taught totally wrong !!!

WOW! I am so pleased to read SOMETHING written by Acidhead (the nickname alone tells us ~EVERYTHING~
) That actually is sounding like he might be open to LEARNING something new.......the first ray of light shines through!
HOORAY!
Welcome to the light AH!...(in case your wondering its called HAVING an open mind)

I am TRULY sick and TIRED of the people saying "PROOVE IT PROOVE IT! where is the PROOF?"
VERY early on in this thread...it was CLEARLY stated that NO PROOF would be forthcoming........non.......nada......zip.........zero..........in other words IT AINT GUNNA HAPPEN BABY!
get a grip and STOP yammering for the imposible....stop acting like you've read this material and UNDERSTOOD no proof will be offered, yet you DEMAND IT anyway.
I would not blame you one IOTA if it had NEVER been stated that there would be NO proof.....ever.....(just WONT happen)....that you would BE DEMANDING the proof.....SCREAMING for it like you are
......but it makes NO SENSE to me one whit that your demending the PROOF when it has been CLEARLY stated MANY times .....including VERY EARLY on that no proof would be offered. Simple......tis a simple FACT that NO PROOF will be forthcoming. None.
It aint gunna happen SO SHUT UP

Geeesh you thick headed dolts are really getting on my nerves.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
RTG ? who rattled your cage?

WOW! I am so pleased to read SOMETHING written by Acidhead (the nickname alone tells us ~EVERYTHING~ ) That actually is sounding like he might be open to LEARNING something new.......the first ray of light shines through!

1. it was said in sarcasm because he told us everything we know is wrong

2. my nickname is because im a musician who writes dance music , acid trance to be specific - how shallow and closed minded can you get ? ASSUME NOTHING OF MY PERSONA FROM MY NICKNAME
(acid is a form of music using a tb303 synth by the way)

3. i have just shot his story to bits - you dont understand english language very well do you ? read my post again on how his story falls over and tell me what bit im actually agreeing with him - i said i would look into it - i have , he told me a story which had HUGE flaws in it - i hope you will start to see reality soon.

the fact that no proof has come from this thread shows how totally fake it is - if i had a story like this , i wouldnt have the nerve to open my mouth without some form of proof

Geeesh you thick headed dolts are really getting on my nerves.

yeah , i know the feeling

have fun

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ok guys the flaming needs to stop now!

Please keep on the topic , not nit picking each other

Thanks

Asala

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Psyeye wrotes:

"By the way, Kangaxx... Congratulations to Portugal for the win today against Spain and making it into the quarter finals! I saw a pic of Nuno Gomez on the Euro 2004 site and he looked just like an angel with his arms outstretched - taken right after he'd made the goal! "

Thx friend
)), yes it was a great victory! all the country is celebrating the event here, it will goes for all the night, i think tomorrow morning nobody goes to work...IMAO!
we are very happy with this victory, it was more important to us win against spain that win against the greeks(our first game in the champeon chip, where we lose).

yes,the last 2 mounths was like a "UFO festival" here,lol, not normal at all in portugal.
thx friend

[edit on 20-6-2004 by kangaxx]"correcting errors, as usual...lol
"

[edit on 20-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
RTG ? who rattled your cage?

WOW! I am so pleased to read SOMETHING written by Acidhead (the nickname alone tells us ~EVERYTHING~ ) That actually is sounding like he might be open to LEARNING something new.......the first ray of light shines through!

1. it was said in sarcasm

Well i was just being sarcastic as well.

But you are right about my cage being rattled....sorry.......had a fight with the ex about our son ....so ya, I guess i was blowing off steam at you........I will apologise for typing with a bad attatude.

But seriously!!!! this is a post in ~PREDICTIONS~....and PROOF has NEVER one time been promised....it has most DEFINATLY been stated VERY EARLY on that it would NEVER be offered so please give up demending it be given.
What a waste of reading space the DEMANDS FOR PROOF......

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ok , kangaxx said in his first post that his prediction was aliens will officially exist this year. that was the prediction was it not ?
the rest of this thread has been kanga and friends telling us about the aliens here. this has not been a prediction - these stories have been based on what kanga/lightboy accept as facts.
the thread may be in the prediction section but we are not discussing the prediction
ok kangaxx has stated he will not supply proof - that has passed now and i was discussing it with lightboy. if you read it you will see that i asked lightboy for some information on what he believed - lightboy told me and i replied what my thoughts where on his story.

im not here to get your back up , im here to pass time and find out interesting things , when the term disinfo gets passed about all the time i think its only fair to tell someone when they are the person spreading the disinfo.
i dont have problems with people on the net , i dont get upset/angered or basically show any emotional responce to text on my screen. im sorry some people do to mine (actually i have been told im great at pissing people off online unintentionally)

peace

now back to discussing the 2million aliens hovering over our planet with lightboy if u dont mind

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Gee... I posted a 'new topic' on David Icke - but it hasn't 'shown up' yet on the board

So...while I wait to see if it appears ... I'll ask here... who thinks what about David Icke's books and his info?

A couple of years ago, I first came across a book he'd written ... and when I got to the bit about the Royal family (UK) being repilitian.. I just laughed it off and chaulked him up as nuts. In fact, I asked my friend (who owned the bookshop) why on earth she would carry such a stupid book?!?!

However... I recently came across his website... started reading some of his 'predictions' about why things are going the way they are going in the world .... and after reading through this thread... I'm trying to keep an open mind ... but in the meantime... who's read his stuff and whaddaya think? I read his interview with the Shaman in South Africa which was really interesting.

What was that sci-fi movie called where these reptilian creatures come to earth to 'hunt' humans? I can't recall... but all this stuff reminds me of that movie...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It was a mini series called "V"

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join