It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this website?

www.reptoids.com...

No doubt someone has... and it might already be posted in this thread.. but it's another angle and apparently from someone with a scientific background

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

www.reptoids.com...

No offense, but that website is the kind that makes the whole alien theories look like cheesy, scifi bunk. If I was a hardcore alien conspirecy guru I'd hate to be assiciated with those kind of sites.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Kangaxx: you mentioned about teleporting portals made of Energy. Are these known as Stargate portals? And is there one in Iraq? Someone who told me he was a descendant of the Cherokee tribe told me this is why the US had to invade Iraq, because it was trying to get to and control the Stargate portal. Also, can you tell me the true facts about the ET control over the country of Australia? And if Pine Gap is REALLY run by Greys, 10,000 CIA workers and workers who are under hypnosis and mind control?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
Kangaxx: you mentioned about teleporting portals made of Energy. Are these known as Stargate portals? And is there one in Iraq? Someone who told me he was a descendant of the Cherokee tribe told me this is why the US had to invade Iraq, because it was trying to get to and control the Stargate portal. Also, can you tell me the true facts about the ET control over the country of Australia? And if Pine Gap is REALLY run by Greys, 10,000 CIA workers and workers who are under hypnosis and mind control?

Stargate portal....middle east... ummmm mayhaps your friend was pulling your leg sounds alot like the movie STARGATE.. and the tv series Stargate SG:1

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

www.reptoids.com...

No offense, but that website is the kind that makes the whole alien theories look like cheesy, scifi bunk. If I was a hardcore alien conspirecy guru I'd hate to be assiciated with those kind of sites.

Yeah.... I know what you mean.. but the info (what there is of it - the site is being updated) is kind of interesting (given the guy's background).

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I tried to take a look it but I guess it's still down...I'll take a gander when it's back up. But someone who operates the site really needs to get rid of the crayola crayon homepage drawings. And the spooky starry night background doesn't help either. But if the info is a good read I'll give it a look.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Mpeake.Good response.
Can`t what for the year 2013 so l can post some really insulting thinks to the people who believe that because l doubt Kangaxx info that l am some unintelligent ignorant person.Well the reaction l have to this thread is nowhere near the reaction you would get if this was in the public domain.Never asked for proof as such just an explination.I don`t have the time and frankly this dosn`t warrant making time to debunk him.The proof which people are interested in is already available in his post whether it be true facts or fiction for what ever reason they are there to see,so but l haven`t seen anything to convince me.Yesterday l had a question from my young daughter asking would her granmouther die soon.My reply was yes could you imagine my parents and my daughters faces if l had told them this theory.I am sorry if l caused offence but there are much bigger problems in the world that are real thast require our attention but as typical humans we will do nothing and disscuse it on the net.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
@lightboy

regarding my last post i should have mentioned that it was info from another site.. i just couldnt be bothered to spend hours writing the post although most of the info in that message is correct , some of i cant confirm, though nothing would surprise me anymore..

i asked you to post what you "knew" , you posted drivel from a site that got shot down in flames - therefore what you know isnt alot and basically your making it up and cutting and pasting as you go along in your fantasy world.

regarding the speed of thought.. you are wrong. the speed of thought is instantaneous, it is not the speed of electricity..

thought travels at the speed of electricity , how does your brain work sherlock ? ill help you - electricity , what speed does electricity travel ? ill help you again - light speed

if you mean we think of being in a place and then we actually end up there - so that is faster than light in essence , tell me how they moved the molocules from one place to another - hang on - no dont , after your last post i cant be bothered to even read anything you type

sorry

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Acid, anyone who plagorizes thier answers is not someone who can be considered as a credible poster. Obviously Lightboy can't obtain his own original answers. I thought i read that this was illegal on ATS but I'm not sure to what extent. Either way, it's just one more thing that bruises the credibility of those that make these kinds of claims. Not only do they refuse to back up anything with facts or evidence, but they pull their posts from debunked, crackpot websites and paste them here for our viewing displeasure.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
and i was just on the verge of believing it too !!!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
One of the more frequent mentions I keep coming across regarding the whole reptilian subject is: copper!

Oddly enough, last year as I was driving down the road I 'heard': "Invest in copper as it will be used extensively in medicines in the near future" .

XL5

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Copper is not as rare as gold. If it was, I'd be rich and any one who wanted to could get rich as well.

If something new is found out about copper, the junkyard will become a goldmine lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The only real "copper" mystery out there is how David Copperfield ever got Claudia Schiffer. That one will never be answered.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Does David Copperfield's last name indicate he is reptilian?

Seriously folks....

Copper may be more plentiful than gold, but perhaps those reptilians know more than we do about the uses of this metal.

Anyway, alchemically speaking, can't any metal be transmuted into another if one has the know-how?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, copper may be plentiful and gold more precious... but the substance that is more valuable even than that is 'real' monatomic (gold) white powder!

I came across this stuff doing research on gold and how the Egyptians were constantly writing about the 'white powder'. There are some companies now that are promoting their own 'brand' (Etherium for one) but David Hudson is the guy who patented the process for extracting the monatomic particles (applicable to many metals, but gold is the main one everyone seems interested in).

monatomic.earth.com...

This whole subject fascinates me to no end. I've read how some of our extraterrestrial ancestors came here looking for gold (according, I believe, to Zecharia Sitchin's research/books), so it's interesting that reptilians are into the copper thang (yes, I meant to type 'thang'!)

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm thinking that you (or 'someone' - any volunteers? - no please don't 'volunteer' me!) ought to go through all of your posts on this thread and copy all of your fascinating information and put it into an uninterrupted thread for one big cohesive read-through.

(Meaning, to weed out all the nay-sayers so the rest of the interested readers can cut to the chase without having to endure all those unsavory posts by doubting-Thomas-posters).

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
sugeshotcha wrotes:
"Kangaxx: you mentioned about teleporting portals made of Energy. Are these known as Stargate portals? And is there one in Iraq? Someone who told me he was a descendant of the Cherokee tribe told me this is why the US had to invade Iraq, because it was trying to get to and control the Stargate portal. Also, can you tell me the true facts about the ET control over the country of Australia? And if Pine Gap is REALLY run by Greys, 10,000 CIA workers and workers who are under hypnosis and mind control? "

hi mate, i advice you to read that part again, first it is not "portals", but "a portal!, and it is not for "people", but for our planet, it is a energetic huge portal. hour planet will reach it some where in 2012. althow the smal ones you talk about, are a reality, "stargate" was the movie launched by desinfo agency orders, at the time that many people starts to belive in that "stargates", due to many books talking about them.
i do not belive that USA are invading irak just to putt they'r hands in the "babilonic star gate"! because many others exist in the heart, that they can reach with out a need of a invasion, like in south america.in irak i will go for the "oil" problem. because "oil" have a other diferent story behind it, and more sinister reasons exist that can explain why earth powers are in a so "blood lust" to get all the oil they can. but i will avoit it at all to explain about that subject, it is extremly "hot spot"!
althou the true star gates can't be "configurated" to chose the desteny as we see in the movie or in the TV serie. the all conect to the same place in a planet in a diferent galaxie,(i dont have a clue where is that planet or galaxie, but some abductees claim it is Adromeda galaxie) but even in "that" planet, the star gates was not builded by the people that lives there, but they was builded by the "Nephilims"! the Nephilim cames from "2 universes away " from here, and in earth, they was well knowed by the commun name "angels", in many earth documents. they work for the federation, and they was in charge of "us", when this 7th generation was "realeased"! althou ( as the heloim) they are not realy "good", they are extremly tricky, and smart. they only work for the federation, trying to fulfiil other possible objectives each time they can.

about pine gap and australia, i have not especific correct informations, just rumors i know, with a exeption: i do not know the name for that "small mountain", but it's loke like a huge rock(small mount/Mountain) in the midle of the desert,it is very well knowed in and it apears in all the possible "australian turist guides or landscape books, if you are a australian and can go there, go "camp" there for some nights, i am sure you will see or notice "things" very interesting...!

cya

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I got a few things to say:

A. No evidence exists in this thread, and therfore how can any of you take this seriously. Theres a reason this is in the predictions section, the title alone makes it too much of a joke to fit in the UFO forum.

B. If any of this existed in any way shape or form then it would have to "come back" because it would already be here. And who makes it official?
C. You can all have 5 bucks if the reptillians take over Texas and Im made into a slave worker. I put that in writing here and now.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Double Post.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
moranity1 wrotes:

"is there no hope????

is there no hope for most of mankind???? according to what u have been told kangaxx, what will happen to all but the chosen few? "

please take your time to read the first pages of this topic, i have writed a good explanation about that, but i will try to resume something about it.

sure there is a hope! for all, the big huge problem is because the majority of the people "prefer" to folow the easy way to denial all, due to the bad influence we all live here, they will never can proof that they can reach the love vibration. althou, and apart of that, dont forget that "we" are imortal!, you, are not your boddy!, you it is your "soul"!, so if you die, it will be just a question of "time" untill you be reecarnated in the 4rd dimension with the others.
this is just a resume
refer to the first pages if you want read a more detailed explanation about that please.

some one here, i forget it the nick name (sorry), asks too what happens if some one just could "proof" after the "test time", that he/she can feel love!?

no problem friend, as i stated before too, this is just a prime test, as far as i know another one will be running somehwere in december, but will be a diferent one. i do can't speak about it right now, may be in october we will be alowed to inform about that.cya

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join