It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
this is for d1k

Prove that he is wrong. You can't. Thats the problem with soo many people on this site (it's becoming clear its the same people) that you think just because its not the norm that is automaticly false.

you are correct , i cannot prove this story to be false - i can judge its probability to be false tho. if i say that i have a hole in my bedroom floor that takes me into a cartoon world where tedybears fly around on pink elephants - going by your reasoning it is true because someone, without visiting my bedroom can not prove me wrong - this is bad logic.
in this world we usually go by - everything is false until proven real - not everything is real until proven false.

. The further you same guys go with your reasoning the more you guys look like jerks, I'm sorry but you do. I'm personally not a believer nor a disbeliever because there is no way to tell, nor can any of you. You same guys seem to be on a mission to debunk him and other threads just because it's what you believe, not what you can prove. Just because you don't see it on CNN does not mean its not real, no matter how outrages the claims are. You never know whats happening or going to happen. Kangaxx is not forcing his opinion down our throats like you same people are.

im sorry but us "jerks" have asked questions about his claims - if you took the time to read from the begining of the post at what we have asked you will see that it isnt exactly unreasonable.
because we have asked questions, we have been placed on ignore , we have been called "disinfo agents" . if you actually look about this whole board you will find that most threads like this have some form of questioning - why should this one be any different ? why shouldnt people ask questions ? i think if a persons point is relevent then it should be able to be placed on this forum without being called a "jerk"

Not to mention this is the bloody perdiction section, you guys are on him like flies on s*%t for his perdiction because you do not think its going to happen telling him to prove it or else is false. This is not in the Space and Science section, this is not in the UFO section, this is in the Perdictions section.

you are correct again - this is in the prediction section - kangaxx made a prediction that because of what he "knows" aliens will return and become an official thing - that was the prediction , after the first post it isnt a prediction - he is claiming it to be fact. i am not questioning the "prediction" , i am questioning his "facts"

You guys seem to be on a personal mission to make him look like a hoax which again, is really starting to make you guys just look like jerks.

im not on a mission to make him look like a hoax , i am on a mission to find out what is true and what isnt. isnt that what this site is about , finding the truth ? shall everyone accept a few words online as fact without any questioning ?

last point - wtf is a jerk ? is it an insult ? ha ha
so what you have basically posted is that its wrong to ask questions about claims no matter how hard to believe , people should give up trying to find out the truth on subjects if people posting them dont want to answer questions and it is ok to call people "jerks" (ha ha) if they do question people

nerrr

and to JAK -

excellent post , im glad someone else sees this from a perspective that i see if from but couldnt actually put it into words that made any sense

and to lightboy -

can we now call an end to this petty namecalling and and get back to
debating the issues ... namely kanga and my predictions of extra-terrestrial
contact this year...

i believe kangaxx started the name calling by calling me rude and calling me a disinfo agent.
ok we shall get back on track now.

can you explain how this galactic federation exists and how you found out about it (note: a website created by hippies and telling a marvelous "story" and displaying some pics of hand drawn aliens doesnt count)

[edit on 19-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The one thing that proves Kangaxx is a fraud is the fact that if the info he has is so accurate the people who would like to keep it secret haven`t killed Kangaxx, he believes they are only capable of calling names and trying to disprove him on this thread

He hasn`t been killed because the info he has is a crock of sh**te that only disfunctional or vunerable people would believe.Unfortunatly the net has allowed these people to crawl out.Its really sad that these people exist only to manipulate.Stop no because my lack of intelligence is beginning to show

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
can you explain how this galactic federation exists and how you found out about it (note: a website created by hippies and telling a marvelous "story" and displaying some pics of hand drawn aliens doesnt count)

Im not sure i understand the first part of this question "explain how this galactic federation exists" err it just does ..
how i found out about it?
from numerous sources ,there are many sites on the net about it..
i happened to quote sheldon nidles info because his is closest to what ive been told by people in the know , to whom i referred in a previous post of mine..
as with everything there is good and bad info and diss-info all over the net its just a question of reading between the lines and using your discernment,
though it helps once you know the whole bigger picture which takes alot of research and developing some good contacts..

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
ok sorry that was confusing ...

there must have been a time where you didnt know or believe the galactic federation exists - what part of the thing you read convinced you ?

what exactly made you believe ?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
No one thing just an accumulation of evidence over time ..
and as i said earlier once you see the whole picture everything starts to fit together and you can start to filter diss-information and misguided information from the truth..
you really have to go into this subject with an open mind and just do lots of research.. its took me 3 years of pretty much nothing else to get to the stage where i am now.. obviously having contacts "on the inside"helps a lot..

[edit on 19-6-2004 by lightboy]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
ok , i have done searches on the net for this galactic federation

all i have found is nibiru sites that claim it is actually a "battle star, metal moon" being run by lizard aliens who also have 20 000 000 starships cloaked in our system. the sun is also a hyperdimensional stargate to the sirius star where the GF head quarters are.

not one site i visited had anything at all to back it up , a couple had some nice drawings of cat people and frog people etc but nothing shattering

im obviously going to the wrong sites , can you point me in the right direction ?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
hi light boy,
sure mate fell free to talk here , i have no prob about that,now a question for you please:

my prediction is based in a "huge felling" about this year, maybe because i know in fact that a "operation" was started this year, and can't bypass more then 3 years, who know, but i realy can't stop to "fell" something very strong about this year, related to "them".
now, you have predicted too that they "came" this year too?
your prediction is based in a "strong feeling" too, or you or some body else have other "updated" information from "them"?

i use to comunicate with a "secretive" internet group of abductees, and cinze january, untill now, almoust 200 knowed abductees claims that they are receving a kind of "warining", by telepathy, and automatic writing, the message it is not sufficient clear althou, but it says something about a gigantic light in the sky, and the start of the "exodus". do you have any knoledge about this?

thx and cya friend.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

The one thing that proves Kangaxx is a fraud is the fact that if the info he has is so accurate the people who would like to keep it secret haven`t killed Kangaxx, he believes they are only capable of calling names and trying to disprove him on this thread.

Yes, and its people like you who police Kangaxx without any need for intervention by higher authorities.
Anyway, people with your beliefs try to impose them on others, including people reading this thread, so you have in effect done your job for your masters. Would you really expect this to make main stream news, or for that matter, most of the stuff on this board? That is the only way it reaches the masses and makes a difference, so why would they harass him for posting on this board. For that matter, I wonder why you even come to this board if you already realize that mainstream news is controlled.
Oh yea, because you need sources, sources that you get from third parties. Well, I'll tell you I'd rely on information from first hand knowledge more than I would from what the government tells me to believe. Etc. Etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Jamuhn

This site dosn`t come close to reaching the masses.And do you really think myself and others who post are really convincing people not to believe Kangaxx
.My only reason in posting this is because this info is rubbish and has been made by other people for decades.look at the fifties.The only reason Kangaxx posts on this and others is to reach like minded people to be accepted because in his society he is rejected.

Must return to master now

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I agree, sometimes I even wonder why I come to this board anymore. Most of the stuff talked about can go either way. Even a lot of the premises for discussion on BTS are based on basic assumptions. I'm starting to think I'll just live day to day instead of planning for the future.

d1k

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

This site dosn`t come close to reaching the masses.

Actually it does.

And do you really think myself and others who post are really convincing people not to believe Kangaxx

Maybe, maybe not but you sure are trying.

My only reason in posting this is because this info is rubbish and has been made by other people for decades.look at the fifties.The only reason Kangaxx posts on this and others is to reach like minded people to be accepted because in his society he is rejected.

What about the 50's? And here we are back to personal insults again. Explain to me how you came to the conclusion that he is rejected in "his" society. Seems to me you would like him to be and sure are trying hard to achieve that goal in our ATS society.

We understand your point of view, but you need to really work on how you deliever it.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I think all our lives would be improved if we could just live in the moment. Live in the moment without EVER giving a thought to our past discretions or our future hopes.
WOW that WOULD be so cool...........if we could live in the moment and love every minute of life I think the quality of life would far surpass that wich we experiance now.
We so worry about our future, as well as remeniss our pasts....if that were not so, we would NOT be on this site now would we?...

I keep reading books on living in the moment.......I just wish I was a practiciner.....really DOING it, not just thinking about it and wishing I really KNEW how......

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

This site dosn`t come close to reaching the masses.

Actually it does.

And do you really think myself and others who post are really convincing people not to believe Kangaxx

Maybe, maybe not but you sure are trying.

My only reason in posting this is because this info is rubbish and has been made by other people for decades.look at the fifties.The only reason Kangaxx posts on this and others is to reach like minded people to be accepted because in his society he is rejected.

What about the 50's? And here we are back to personal insults again. Explain to me how you came to the conclusion that he is rejected in "his" society. Seems to me you would like him to be and sure are trying hard to achieve that goal in our ATS society.

We understand your point of view, but you need to really work on how you deliever it.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by d1k]

disagree, debate, discredit, and degrade.. all of these are ways to show you have a point of contention with someone else.. some are just more polite then others.

you seem to be saying..without saying.. that you believe the poster is trying to discredit kang for the sole reason of being sure no one believes him... and that his motive is sinister in nature.

could be it is.. could be it isn't .. but that kind of talk belongs in the conspiracy theory thread.

... As far as Kang not being accepted, an reaching out in an attempt to get that very thing.. well wouldn't everyone here be guilty of that to some degree.

Seems most people here are just full of ideas, opinions and theories and they are all looking for people who agree.. on the same note while that might be true alot of people are also here to learn by reading others ideas, theories and opinions.. and some might even downright love to be argued with. I have a feeling that everyone is some sort of a mix of all three.

with that said.. don't mind me I'm just feeling philosophical .

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
kang... ty for your thoughts on my experiances

funny it did not occur to me that the visit i attributed to being physical (out of the two) couldn't have also been astral.. true I felt like I was in a physcical PLACE.. but who's to say that I was not.. just not with my body.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
ok , i have done searches on the net for this galactic federation
all i have found is nibiru sites that claim it is actually a "battle star, metal moon" being run by lizard aliens who also have 20 000 000 starships cloaked in our system. the sun is also a hyperdimensional stargate to the sirius star where the GF head quarters are.
not one site i visited had anything at all to back it up , a couple had some nice drawings of cat people and frog people etc but nothing shattering
im obviously going to the wrong sites , can you point me in the right direction ?

Im afraid there is no single place where you will find the definitive proof you are looking for .. though some of the above sites like nibruan council has some good info as incredible as some of it is..

i use to comunicate with a "secretive" internet group of abductees, and cinze january, untill now, almoust 200 knowed abductees claims that they are receving a kind of "warining", by telepathy, and automatic writing, the message it is not sufficient clear althou, but it says something about a gigantic light in the sky, and the start of the "exodus". do you have any knoledge about this?

no sorry ...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Yes, and its people like you who police Kangaxx without any need for intervention by higher authorities.

we should all just all believe it from the start ?

Anyway, people with your beliefs try to impose them on others, including people reading this thread, so you have in effect done your job for your masters.

so kangaxx isnt trying to impose his beliefs on anyone ?
now your saying we work as disinfo agents ? who are the "masters"
i think for myself thanks , i have NO masters.
why cant you people stop crying disinfo and just show us something that isnt copied from startreck or some scifi novel.

That is the only way it reaches the masses and makes a difference, so why would they harass him for posting on this board. For that matter, I wonder why you even come to this board if you already realize that mainstream news is controlled.

actually i think if some proof would be shown for this story - it would be all over the mainstream news , dont you ?

Oh yea, because you need sources, sources that you get from third parties. Well, I'll tell you I'd rely on information from first hand knowledge more than I would from what the government tells me to believe. Etc. Etc.

you do understand what 1st hand knowledge is dont you? now youre claiming you have received 1st hand knowledge and that you believe it over what the government is saying- well maybe its you who can show us some evidence that this is real. when did the aliens tell you this ? how did the aliens tell you this ? why did the aliens tell you this ? what do you class as 1st hand knowledge - i class 1st hand as being shown proof from the aliens - being told by another person is not 1st hand

now so far we have 3 people saying a similar story - kangaxx , lightboy and Jamuhn. between the 3 of you , im sure you can come up with something with the slightest bit of evidence that this is all happening now.
we are on page 28 of this spectacular story and yet NO PROOF at all has come forward ? you really have a lot to say considering you cant actually point us in any direction.

lightboy - if a site has disinfo (i class disinfo as the word lies) and truth - how can you tell what is true and what is lies ? why would you continue believing some parts of something when you know others are lies ?
if i was in court for something and i had lied about certain things then because i was telling lies then my story would not hold weight - you and kangaxx etc are not in court but you have made claims on a public message board that leave you in a position to be openly questioned by other people. we are asking for you to show us something to validate your stories ---- 28 pages later and nothing

please think about your reply before calling me a disinfo agent - its getting so dull getting called that when all i am is a person out after some truth

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
thx for the unswer lightboy.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
unusualme wrotes:

"funny it did not occur to me that the visit i attributed to being physical (out of the two) couldn't have also been astral.. true I felt like I was in a physcical PLACE.. but who's to say that I was not.. just not with my body. "

and you can be in the astral and you can have the "phisycal feeling" also, the astral plane is just etheryal to us here in the 3rd dimension, when you are in your astral body, in the astral plane he is so "phisycal" for you as this one!

JAK

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ignore - To refuse to pay attention to; disregard.

Ignorance - The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Atleast give us some hard evidence instead of ignoring people who are questioning you. If you do know what's going to happen, surely your are capable of answering their questions are you not? And yes i work for the C.I.A, they pay me �4.50 an hour to come onto these boards and try to prove your wrong so the truth doesn't get out.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join