It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Aha, I'm getting you Kang. And what you are referring to is the 'bends', where you depressurize too fast and nitrogen in your bloodstream separates and boils, basically making you sick as all hell. I really didn't think that was going to be as good of a comparison as it turned out to be. Of course in that situation, deep sea divers tanks are filled with almost pure oxygen. The premise is that while breathing the O2, the blood getsmore and more O2 concentrated, while less nitrogen is left in the body. This way you can come up, say, 100 feet at a time safely rather than 50 (can't remember exactly what levels you are supposed to depressurize... just using 50 and 100 for argument sake).

So basically they are using their ships as a "diving bell". LOL, that works for me... I'm antisocial anyways

You did a good job of explaining for me. I don't really have any problem concieving of other dimensions, personally. I've been working out a 'wave theory', which I found out is really similar to string theory... but string theory relies on a starting point. My wave theory can start at singularity, or just always exist... either way it works. Basically the theory relies on trinary concept, wher you have (rather that 0=nothing and 1=something) -1, 0, and 1. Everything has an imbalance, or it can't exist. If you have an imbalance (-1, 1), you also have to have a point of equilibrium (0). That point of 0 is nothing, or singularity. Each wave creates moe waves, and eventually you get such a complex propagation of waves that they are able to form 'memory', etc etc, blah blah blah. I walked through about 5 different universes using this theory... and even what's 'outside' our universe (can't even begin to explain a majority of this... what I've said here is just a peanut in a shag rug of the entire theory).

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This just went to a way deep level of conversation!

kangaxx! You rock!!

The whole virbation thing is such a cool concept, and is very experiencible!!

ROCK ON!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
BTW Earthscum thanks for the kind words in your first post on this thread, I'm flattered

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hello Everybody !

Dear Kang, thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences ... I am pretty sure that all the things you said are things you have been shown and told by "alliens".

But I do believe that you have been deceived in a very severe way by demonic powers !

I would like to invite EVERYBODY to have a good look at these following links in order to study this subject from a different perspective :

www.mt.net...

www.be-ready.org...

Have a look at the other subjects on that domain as well ! You'll find out some incredible things !

Please be open-minded and think of yourself !

Greetings,
littlecitizen
<

[Edited on 21/5/2004 by littlecitizen]

[Edited on 21/5/2004 by littlecitizen]

d1k

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
so correct me if I'm wrong, this photo is a true photo (that has been altered a bit by the gov't to discredit it's authenticity) that was taken by a group of South American's who were looking for a lost child. They happened to have a camera with them? Pretty fortunate! How did you happen to get this photo? Do you know someone personally that was involved in the search party? Did anything happen to anyone in the search party and did the alien have any reaction to them that you heard of?

how many replies are you going to ask about his avatar?

his picture is from an amusment park where they have carvings of trolls, castles, wizards etc etc...that is a VERY old pic brought up many many times on the net over the past couple years.

on the other hand i read a web site where the webmaster actually phoned up the amusment park and the manager said they have no such statue/carving....so take that how you will...

and you other jerks giving the guy a hard time about every single one of his posts now need to get a life. i dont think he was trying to hide the fact that he pasted an article on reptiles. it was pretty ovbiously to anyone with half a brain it was not his text, you are not sherlock holmes for bringing up the fact. for real guys, its freakin something to read, your rude and arrogant replies to him are not making him look bad like you are trying so hard to do, its just making you guys look like low class jerks.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
hi Xl5

Xl5 wrotes:

Q:"Hi Kangaxx, what I would like to know is, if we have some technology from aliens that the people in power have used to control us, then why don't we have any technology to unite us? The translator cube would be perfect for boosting the economy and would enlighten many people. "

U:yes, "people in power" surly have some "alien tech",the reason why they do not used to "do the good"/unites us have althou a "chain" of explanations:
please think juat a little in our human "known" history, each time some one discovery something new,,,,what happens? the first of the first thoghts of the "people in power" is: "WOW!! we MUST develope this more and aply it on "war industry"! get it? the "high" tech that all of us can experience in our daily life and home are just the "Trash" tech that they "throw up" times to times to us, in order to mantain us "happy", in our lifes not question nothing more. altho the Bad aliens in pacts with them are not stupid! the tech that they give "us" are for them in any way not harmfull at all, its like when you enconter a "indian" in a tropical rain forest , you give him one ring from your finger,,,and he can even became so happy that he can give you they'r lands for example!(this is a exageration, but is just for you to understend)that indian in this case is all the modern normal society.

Q:"Why would the aliens not give us some low power (1000W) energy converters (free energy)?Do the greys fear the MIB? If they do, why don't they abduct an engineer and give him the plans for a fixed power to weight ratio device so we can't do too much damage with it? Who here agrees that, if we could change 1mL of watter into 100KW/h that we would have more peace of mind and time to enjoy life and the people in power would have less? "

U: gosh friend
you have just there a lot of question in one!

- think better friend, even that aparently "pacific" examples you have given, can have military aplications, in that case "more free/cheap energy to use"! can you imagine that in war industry?
- "greys" and "MIB's": first i need to know what type of greys are you talking about!?
but talking in a general way...why "they" will fear something that "they" have created!?! the "greys" it self are "hibryds", (build by they's " alien bosses" to do all the "durty work"), and the MIB's are another kind of hibryds just created by "them"to "help" the "secret governments" in the "hunt" for all kind of real proofs that can out to public domain!
about the "clean/cheap water" idea you talk about. in that case the explanation is more related to "economic power" then related to aliens. do you habe any idea how much money is "moved"/gained with the "oil"/gasoline and so on? there are perfect "economic empires" build just in the "oil" thing!
do you thing that they will give up to gain so much money just to alow the normal people to use a free/cheap energy?!?! do you know that we have already "water" engines, and many types of other"clean"/cheap" forms of engines and energys? but they "silenced" us trying to belives us that all that are just theorys or just a type of a "new" prototipe" beeing developed!! they just will give up of something like that when the "oil" ends in hearth!because in that case they will be forced to!

cheers

D1K: thx for your observation mate!

Darkblade71:thx too for your observation

Earthscum: i have enjoy it a lot to read your personal theory, you are obviously in the good way friend

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
faceless wrotes:

"Kangaxx you say we will move up to the 4th dimension, isn't "time" the 4th dimension?

Or do you mean the next dimension above the physical dimension? Isn't that the astral dimension? Would we become purely astral (spirit) beings? "

hi faceless, nice to cya again mate.
first let me "homage" you for your great question, my congratulations to it. its a good one, althou very difficult tp fully explain to you,,,i will give a try:

"time" is not the 4rd dimension in self, but a "physic's" main character/ effect alowed there. in order you can understend this i need to explain to you a breefly explanation of the 4 first dimensions, using just a "movement" basis to compare them...let's go then.

bewhere this is only a example in oreder to you can understend!!!

1st Dimension:

try to imagine a world/universe where all is completly "flat" and nothing can move at all, (like what we can see in a simple fotograph), that is the "momevent rules of that dimension....nothing move!, no "sky", no "underground", no "sides", althou "something exist"

2nd Dimension:

try to imagine a world/universe, "flat" again (no sky, no Underground) but where "sides" exist. here you can start to move!, but you cant move at all in "up" or "down (the best example i can give here is the normal movements of a boat) , you can only move forward, backward, left, rigt, get it? this is what you "gain" in this dimension.

3rd Dimension (our, where we live).

i will folow the same raciocine...try to imagine a world/universe , not flat(with "sky and underground)where we can move
up, down, right, left, forward, and backward! in this dimension you gain the "up/down" movement, because the "world" it self alowed that. that isour only movement possible here in a phisical form.

4rd Dimension:

ok,,,now the hard one, because as "tridimensional inteligent life forms" we cant understend so well a tetradimensional reality!
try to imagine a world /universe where you can move up,down,forward,backward,right,left....and you gain a new movement, the "TIME MOVEMENT!!
ok...what this can mean? there are only one possible way toexplani this in order we can understend "a bit", due the limitations od our tridimensional inteligence:

here each time you need to move, walk, you need to walk(or take a trasportation:car, planes, ships,ect.) all the way and spending a lot of time in the process. with the time movement we will be able to move at what we can call as "SPEED of THOUGHT"!!! what this means:
this means that at the time you need to go to somewhere in the 4rd dimensio, you just need to "think" in going there! and you will be "transported" fast as hell to there. for example, imagine that we are living in the 4rd dimension already, you are in USA, and you need to go to china, think in that and you will be so fast that you "instantaneosly" will be transported to there. althou besides the fact that can "look" to you that was a "instant" trip, it was not "instant at all!, the problem here in order you can notice that is because even china is like in the other side of the planet, the all disntace is still to short so you can notice the "time" you spend to reach it!

i give you another example to explain that the "speed of thought" is measureble:

from earth to mars is something around 450 million Km.(i think the Minimun/max distance is arround 330 - 550 million Km, im not sure) just "fix" the example distance. you will need like 3,5 seconds to "walk" all that distance. in that case , because the distance it quite huge, you can now "sence" some time passing!

this is the best way i have to try to explain to you this "things", i hope you can understend them mate.

cya

P.S- the "Astral dimension" is just one plane of the 4rd dimension,so in a astral trip you can experience the "speed of thought!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
littlecitizen wrotes:

"Dear Kang, thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences ... I am pretty sure that all the things you said are things you have been shown and told by "alliens".

But I do believe that you have been deceived in a very severe way by demonic powers ! "

hi friend nice to meet you too.
i have red all that info you have linked, i think its a very interesting "theory", and if that it is what you belive, i will respect that, althou alowed me to say too my opinion about it:

for me that theory is obviously another way to "poison" us our mind, in order we can "fear" some one that trys to pass some true information!
althou, i do not thik that, about all in it, some parts on it are based on real facts, but too "twisted" already.

althou is for sure a very interesteing thing to read anyway!

cheers friend

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi Kangaxx, i have some questions if u dont mind answering thanx!
1. Does the bible have any connection with the aliens?
2. Do u believe in God? If so wat form/entity is he/she/thing?
3. Have u checkout the Billy Meier dude yet? If so what are your opions about him?

Thanx for answering, P34c3

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
by the way i think u should change your avatar, to something abit more on the cute side, cause its kinda freak the way it looks at u....P34c3

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Greetings fellow carbon based bi-pedal lifeforms! To all inhabitants of this 2-ball planet suspended on the billiard table of space, I salute you.

And greetings to you kangaxx. I have a question for you,.. can you tell me why you beleive the polar shift event will be a "cataclysm" given that many polar shifts have taken place before in Earth's history without any cataclysmic consequences?

Also, I am interested to know why the "good faction" would go to all the trouble of abducting a human and uploading all this secret knowledge into his brain, only for him to then go and reveal it all on an internet chat forum. Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to have transmitted the data directly to the forum servers directly? or better still... not tell any humans at all?

Also, why would they choose you?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Whereisthelov3 wrotes:

"1. Does the bible have any connection with the aliens?
2. Do u believe in God? If so wat form/entity is he/she/thing?
3. Have u checkout the Billy Meier dude yet? If so what are your opions about him?

U:
1- that are extremly interesting , but i will avoid deep information about religion subject, althou i will unswer what i think its quite "harmeless".
yes! but only the "old testament/statement...loll sorry i do not know how to write this!

2:yes i belive in god, further deep informations about that will be "hot" spot" subject again so i will avoid it, but i think i need to say this: all the "aliens" storys, theorys, facts and so on, even the fact that some of "them" have "created us, are not related at all with if God exist or not! ", God, and our souls are a totaly diferent subject. and alien theorys must not be used in order to try to make people that God dont exist!

3- no my dear friend, i am sorry but i was too busy to full read all there at the moment, so many good questions here have take almoust all my free time when i came here. i will try not to forget that, and when i red it i will u2u you.

"by the way i think u should change your avatar, to something abit more on the cute side, cause its kinda freak the way it looks at u....P34c3"

U:heheh i know mate , i love that exprension on it, it's quite spooky!!

cheers

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Plipton_Zygonoid_the3rd wrotes:

".. can you tell me why you beleive the polar shift event will be a "cataclysm" given that many polar shifts have taken place before in Earth's history without any cataclysmic consequences?

Also, I am interested to know why the "good faction" would go to all the trouble of abducting a human and uploading all this secret knowledge into his brain, only for him to then go and reveal it all on an internet chat forum. Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to have transmitted the data directly to the forum servers directly? or better still... not tell any humans at all?

Also, why would they choose you?"

U: nice to meet you!
all you questions can be unswered to you if you take the time to read all what is posted in this topic already.
so if you real want to know that , go from the first page.
thx for your time and questions.

cya

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I've got some questions for you MATE.
1. Why is it that when you need to type long answers your english seems to be fine, only to break into bad potu-english when conveniant. ( you faking?)
2. You mentioned early in your post 2012. Mayan end of days, Sumerian 3600 yr Marduk cycle. and Ring clue.
3. Would this race of aliens have made contact with an ancient race leaving behind any artifacts?
just wondering.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hi Kangaxx, i want to ask a question that i had been contemplating alot, an dcan never seem to find an answer...but i hope u can give some of your thoughts on this.

I have been wondering, whats the real purpose of being human in this planet? I believe we must have more meaningful goal to achieve.

And one more question..is it possible to have eternal life, like wat the bible have described?

Thanx, P34c3

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
smudge wrotes:

"I've got some questions for you MATE.
1. Why is it that when you need to type long answers your english seems to be fine, only to break into bad potu-english when conveniant. ( you faking?)
2. You mentioned early in your post 2012. Mayan end of days, Sumerian 3600 yr Marduk cycle. and Ring clue.
3. Would this race of aliens have made contact with an ancient race leaving behind any artifacts?
just wondering. "

hi:

1- learn portuguese and you will start to understend why i need to write so much!! if you do that you will notice that in order to you write a simple short english phrase in portuguese you will need to write a lot more, but the only way in order you can fully understend why is if you was portuguese!

2&3- ?? i dont understend that, can you please quote/linked where i have talked about that? i cant remember to have writed that. unless that was in the "pasted" doc, but even there i dont recall that.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

all you questions can be unswered to you if you take the time to read all what is posted in this topic already.

kangaxx, stop trying to force me to go back and read through the whole thread again. The damn thing is massive, just answer the question please... mate!!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
whereisthelov3 wrotes:

"I have been wondering, whats the real purpose of being human in this planet? I believe we must have more meaningful goal to achieve.

And one more question..is it possible to have eternal life, like wat the bible have described? "

hi,
the real propose to be "human" here is related to all the subjects related with soul/God/"weel of life/reecarnation and so on. i avoid to talk deeply in "religous" themes, tha can "harm" some types of "faiths".

"life" is ethernal already friend, because you, are not what you can "touch" here. you are your soul, this phisical body is just a "vheicle" to alow you to stay here, (like a "spacesuit"), what dies is that "suit", not you.

thx for the questions.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You mentioned 2012.
This is the Mayan end of days date.
It is also linked to the Sumerian 3600 year cycle of Nibiru or Marduk. A planet that comes into earths orbit in2012 ( apparently) and causes destruction. If you believe that kind of thing.
It is also a sacred number to the Ring hunters.
What do you know about that.

And do you think that these aliens you speak of could have left Artifacts with the Ancient Sumerians, which they in turn handed down to the four. Eventually. And now I want them.

you dig

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
ok now i have understend it " "

i stated 2012-2017,i have sayed when i get a better specific date i will say it.

i do not have knoledge about that "theorys/docs/books you have told, althou that names are quite familiar to me in other way. i knew the theory of the Planet caming here at the present , but i do not have any information about if it is true or not!, the best i can say about that is:

many many time ago,something much similar to that have happen already,a "kind" of planet in our solar sistem have passed toooo near the earth, and because it was very small it have desintegrated, and that is theorethical the reason for our asteroid belt in the solar sistem, its the "debris" from that planet. dont you think this is similar to that? for me this is the best information i have that can be related at all with that theory.

what that "mayan and so on" docs can tell.i dont know because i never have red it!

about the "artifacts", the unswer is yes.

cya

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join