It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The points mean prizes

Or major ego trip

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by weirdo]

link   
i think this holds some water in this case ...

someone cut and paste it so he can see it will you

www.primaryerror.net...

god i need a life , why is doing this more fun than poking/tormenting real people ?

link   

Originally posted by acidhead
i think this holds some water in this case ...

someone cut and paste it so he can see it will you

www.primaryerror.net...

god i need a life , why is doing this more fun than poking/tormenting real people ?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
One word springs to mind SUCKERS

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
kangaxx can you tell us how the Satan story came about and how we forgot about the aliens, or u2ume the story? I dont beleave in any religon anyway (except some daioism) so I wont be offended

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
yes its pure copy and paste, so where you will "pick" next, ?hehehe
you dont like it?, dont buy it
i like you any way, it makes me remember some "jester/bards from D&D games
keep goin mates, we love some good humour here always

cheers

P-S- i love D&D games, they are great!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Kangaxx.....you really NEED to inform people when you plan to cut and paste.

I was reading this last addition....and was SHOCKED at your sudden change in ability to comunicate in English!
I then find myself wondering...........WHY would this person 'suddenly' be able to comunicate in this way IF he could not previously? Wondering......................IS this cut and paste????? wondering why you wouldnt admit to a cut ad paste right off?
awwww.........whats up??.....you truly NEED to let us know when you plan a cut and paste ....OR you are just setting yourself up to attack.............if your not looking for attack, you need to be up front about such matters............
(just some advise from the peanut gallery)
now I am seeing you readily admit to cut and paste BEFORE I even get a chance to post this........thanks friend........
"whew"

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
hearthmagic wrotes:

"Ok, So your avatar is real, but the photo is changed. Can you tell us what is changed? You said something about the cave being different?"

-no i cant tell you what is changed because it was not me that have changed! and as i have sayed the original ones it was replaced by that version.

-it was not me that bring the "diferences in the cave" subject, althou if you wanna know put them side to side and see for your self. maybe you see a equal one,,maybe not...who know?, all depend of your eyes i think.

weeman wrotes:
"ok so now we are done with all that chupapara stuff I have a question. The good reptilians that live under the Earth, you said they live on many other planets. I assume they were put their by the good aliens because I didnt think they had the technology to fly there themsleves, or do they use their own ships? "

please take time to read older posts here, that unswers are all here already.

weeman wrotes:
"kangaxx can you tell us how the Satan story came about and how we forgot about the aliens, or u2ume the story? I dont beleave in any religon anyway (except some daioism) so I wont be offended "

as you can imagine you will not be hurted, but many other ones can be hurted in they'r "faith", i can provoke same havoc in the "stated" science", but i never will hurt by my own words possible religious people here, or in elsewhere.
religious faith is need it, no matter the religion of each of us.

rivergoddes wrotes:

"Kangaxx.....you really NEED to inform people when you plan to cut and paste. "

See what i have writed in the beggining of that "paste:

"...,this is a small part from a doc running the net, ..."

so...if i had sayed this how can you imagine that i will "typed" all that text!?.lol..nooo plz that will be sadistic, hehe!

rivergodess wrotes:
"....you truly NEED to let us know when you plan a cut and paste ....OR you are just setting yourself up to attack...."

dear friend, as you can understend very well, i will not fear this types of attacks why?.simple, all is explained before, who wnats to read it, fine, who wan't pitty, we do not have fear of things like this in we just told the truth
althou its quite obvious that some "people" fear the truth a lot!! so no worries
althou my time here is near the end,,(i have posted some time ago that after my mission finish i will vanish from this topics),,soon they will need to find another "topic" that "scare" them!lol, im preparing my final text for the next days, but...grrrrrr it is tooooo long,,, and i am trying to "enshort" it... but i have in a hard decision because it so much to say and so few room to that
i will see...

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Kangaxx.....you really NEED to inform people when you plan to cut and paste.
[Edited on 20-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

theRiverGoddess........yOu ReaAllY neeD tO sTOp tYping liKE ThiS it HuRts My EyEs and Is non sensical

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i think u should cut and paste my photoshop edit too

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
amazing fit - i adjusted the brightness slightly to make it more clear to where the 2 pics joined

nuff said

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
HE, HE, acidhead, your avitar is funny! But why did you change it?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I just wanna know how that man was able to get so close? he was lucky he had someone with him to take his picture huh?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
IF anyone here has ever SEEN me typing in the demented fashion Agent47 is claiming I do....please quote me so we can all SEE it.
If it hurts Agents brain to see a word stressed for emphasis once in a while....I feel a tad sad for his widdle hurty brain.
Funny that he uses a quote from me with ONE word stressed, yet he types an insane compilation of capitals and non capitals....asking me to NOT do that anymore....when I have NEVER done that once.....never...........ever.I find you bullcrap accusation VERY offensive.... Prove me wrong dip wad, I DARE you......

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Heyas, Kang.

First, it's simply a curtousy to let people know when you copy and paste. Secondly, it could be considered plagurism because you didn't give the original author credit. Personally, it's not the attacks taht you should (or shouldn't, lol) worry about, but rather an original author thinking that you are stealing his/her information. In this case, it was kinda obvious what you did, as RiverGoddess pointed out, but you could still get in some trouble for that stuff

Now, I have a question... (if it's been answered, please point to which page I should be looking on... unfortunatly I never really have alot of time, and have only been able to sit and read about 10 pages so far).

Ok, I know you said that the earth will be shoved through a transdimentional port (sry, I know it's not your exact words). Those who cannot reach 4th pretty much cease to exist (in physical AND soul? Doesn't seem right in any faction if the soul is completely destroyed... or, I assume it just returns to the source?).

Anyways, back to my original question: will some of us be able to stay back of our own free will? Like me... I'm such a curious being that I would love to live immortally and continue to observe with this body. Learning is like a drug to me because I learn 'this', but 'that' doesn't coincide with what I learned, so I have to think (another 'drug' effect for me) and learn some more. Will the 'saved' be able to shift back and forth between dimensions? Personally, I find evil factions to be very interesting and complex compared to good faction, and totally understand why other beings just watch us and no more.

And, on a last note: I have found it easier to reach higher vibration levels when I simply turn off all emotions, including compassion. When I put myself into a true neuter mindset, things come to me like some kind of repressed memories (this is how I gain alot of my knowledge... interpreting it from knowing to verbal speach is nearly impossible most of the time though). I know this is the basis behind meditation, but most of the time I don't meditate. What's your take on this, Kang?

*EDIT: Fixed name... sry, I'm really bad about my vowels sometimes... I accidentally called Darkblade 'Dorkblade' in another post.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
earthscum:

"Heyas, King. "

- hi,,,but why you always call me "king or kingaxx"?

Q:"First, it's simply a curtousy to let people know when you copy and paste. Secondly, it could be considered plagurism because you didn't give the original author credit. Personally, it's not the attacks taht you should (or shouldn't, lol) worry about, but rather an original author thinking that you are stealing his/her information. In this case, it was kinda obvious what you did, as RiverGoddess pointed out, but you could still get in some trouble for that stuff

U: you are totaly right about that althou if i know in any stance that the doc was copyrighted or some legal stuff like that i will not do it! i never have seen this doc in the link that is posted here by other member, but i have seen it in another brasilian site where all they post is copyrighted or exclusivly with the autor 's authorization. and so far this ones was in the "free" zone. so if something ilegal was made , that was made first on the site, where i and many more guys have take it.althou i recognize the possible danger because the author can not have any knoledge at all that this is "running" in other sites. but if we get it in a "legal worried" site,with out any kind of warnings its normal that we think it is "free" to use. althou not "changeble". but any way i call for help on this files, any mod or member can try to check if it is problematic or not? the last thing i want is to offend a guy that trys to spread the truth!!!

Q:"Ok, I know you said that the earth will be shoved through a transdimentional port (sry, I know it's not your exact words). Those who cannot reach 4th pretty much cease to exist (in physical AND soul? Doesn't seem right in any faction if the soul is completely destroyed... or, I assume it just returns to the source?). "

U: as you can imagine the soul is eternal.nothing can destroy a soul. so it will return to the source. reecarnating some time after (normaly 5 to 50 "hearth" years maximum later)

Q:"Anyways, back to my original question: will some of us be able to stay back of our own free will? Like me... I'm such a curious being that I would love to live immortally and continue to observe with this body. Learning is like a drug to me because I learn 'this', but 'that' doesn't coincide with what I learned, so I have to think (another 'drug' effect for me) and learn some more. Will the 'saved' be able to shift back and forth between dimensions? Personally, I find evil factions to be very interesting and complex compared to good faction, and totally understand why other beings just watch us and no more. "

U:i do not have a clue if when we are in the 4rd dimension we will have, not the free will, but the "power"/habilitie to shift back! but acording to some vibrational bhuddist theorys, i dant see how can that be possible. shifting back will kill your body,unless you was able to stay in a special chamber lowering your vibration slowly for years, till you reach the normal low one again...but....now i need to ask you one thing....if we go to the 4rd dimension, and the Hearth too,,,where you will wish to came back?? all the colonies in our solar sistem are alien!, and as a human you cant live in none of our planets and moons! so as far as i can see you will not have a "good" spot" to came back!,,,i hope you have understended this.

Q:"And, on a last note: I have found it easier to reach higher vibration levels when I simply turn off all emotions, including compassion. When I put myself into a true neuter mindset, things come to me like some kind of repressed memories (this is how I gain alot of my knowledge... interpreting it from knowing to verbal speach is nearly impossible most of the time though). I know this is the basis behind meditation, but most of the time I don't meditate. What's your take on this, King? "

U:that sounds completly correct for me. there are undreds of ways to meditate, avoiding all the feelins or thinkings are a commun one.i dont see any problem in your activities if you do that that way.
lets say something important related to that "compassion" you have talked:

There are a total of 3 diferent vibrations of compassion. normaly when we reach it, we feel good or too high, but we are only in the 1 or the second stage. compassion vibrations are realy near the "love" vibration", althou besithes that fact that it is "near", it continues to be needed a "great jump" to reach love.
many bhuddist masters, teach us that a weird phenomena can happens with compassion and that "jump to love":
if you take too long (that time just depends of your natural basic vibration) , and stay a lot of time in the compassion vribration. a " vibrational curve" will ocur, making you lowering in a super fast way to the bad low ones again. and after that it is teached to us to not try to reach love vibration again in the same day that was happen. i do not have sure, but is something related to a possible "block", we will became unavaible to reach it again for some days. but all fine like 24 hours after .

i hope i have unswered you friend.
cya

P.S- i forget to say something ineresting too. about that "vibrational curve" that makes you go down??the same happens if you are trying to exit your body(astral trip) and toke to long on the "lastexit" process! we have to stop at all and we cant do it again that day, i just have thinked that you can have interest in this information.

cya friend

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the response! Again, sry about the name.

As for you question, yes, I have considered this, thus my curiosity about being able to visit 'home' (3rd dimension). I would obviously need to be self sufficient, and able to avoid any hostility that came my way, thus probably quite some time for planning and collection of resources. Also, I would probably be visiting other corners of this universe just to see the physical universe itself... everything I've never seen in this body.

Now, you say that if I didn't prepare my body to return to the 3rd, I would be destroyed, but there are beings near us that are from 4th and 5th. I think I'm missing something here, but maybe not. Say I exist in the 4th, but I am able to develop my 'sense' of the 3rd, this would enable me to observe like I would want to? This one isn't clicking for me... I've never know it to be set that you exist in only one dimension, but rather that you have a certain dimensional buffer zone so that you actuallyexist partially in other dimensions. Also, I've known it to be that dimensions aren't separate sheets (just for visual argument), but rather that when shifting dimensions, it's seamless. For example (from what I knew before this) if trvelling from 3rd to 4th, that it's like scuba diving where the water gets gradually warmer as you reach the surface.

---

lol... I know exactly what you are talking about (vibrational curve). I also think it is partly caused by some sort of 'block'... it actually acts just like coc aine does in your system... and actually, that is a great lineage. When you do coc aine, you get the euphoria. The longer you stay in this euphoria, the lharder you 'crash', and you get depressed a bit for the next day or so.... depending on how long the high was kept.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
earthscum wrotes:

Q:"Now, you say that if I didn't prepare my body to return to the 3rd, I would be destroyed, but there are beings near us that are from 4th and 5th. I think I'm missing something here, but maybe not. Say I exist in the 4th, but I am able to develop my 'sense' of the 3rd, this would enable me to observe like I would want to? This one isn't clicking for me... I've never know it to be set that you exist in only one dimension, but rather that you have a certain dimensional buffer zone so that you actuallyexist partially in other dimensions. Also, I've known it to be that dimensions aren't separate sheets (just for visual argument), but rather that when shifting dimensions, it's seamless. For example (from what I knew before this) if trvelling from 3rd to 4th, that it's like scuba diving where the water gets gradually warmer as you reach the surface. "

U: you get a point there my friend, althou it will be hard to explain that,i will try:

do you know the techniques using in "deepdiving" when they need to surface? they cant go up too fast or they will not have the correct time to "adaptate" right to the surface pressure, some times (i do not know when) they even need to go to a special "baric /pressure chamber". in order to full adapt again or they will die or became too ill, right?..ok the same is need it in all the types of "dimensional" trips. each time "they" need to switch dimensions, they need to use some technique and spend some time in order they adapt the bodys to the new dimension to where they go. in this cases "pressure" is not the problem, but the vibration are the problem!.

sure,,,there are other reason why they all have hided colonies here, but the biggest reason is exatly because its in a some way "faster"/ not a time waiste, to not have to do the "adaptation all the time. althou even after they adaptate, some "bodys" cant stay here for too long, or they will die any way. but for example for a "lfe form " from the 6th dimension, and possible above that, they do not need any adaptation at all, because they'r ships protect them from that low vibration that "surround them", but if any time they'r bodys willl "came out" with they'r protections, they will die instantaneosly. so they have no problems at all in "shifting", but they are like "birds in a hermetic cage"!

trying to explain how the dimensions "work" is quite impossible, because our "tridimensional" inteligence, cnat understed tetra and pentadimensional phisical rules.

however... you cant think just like this: 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th dimension and so on...be cause beteen them , and IN them there are a lot more of "habitable worlds"! each dimension can have diferent "planes","bubbles", extraplanes...and so on. just think in this whay, maybe this willl help you to understend.
imagine that the 4th dimension is "builded" by a range from 100 to 1000 Mghz! (like a radio) each fixed place where you can "tuneed" your radio will be a possible plane or extra plane. the bubbles are special planes "changing" in vibration, not estabel ones, and many of that life forms usualy used that "bubbles planes" like a "pressure chamber" to adapt to the nearest plane , extraplane or dimension. this is much more complicated, and many more we can say about this,,,but now i am realy tired, i will stop, but if i do not have unswered correctly to you please say, i will explain more, or the same thing trying to use other "words".

cya mate.

XL5

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hi Kangaxx, what I would like to know is, if we have some technology from aliens that the people in power have used to control us, then why don't we have any technology to unite us? The translator cube would be perfect for boosting the economy and would enlighten many people.

Why would the aliens not give us some low power (1000W) energy converters (free energy)?Do the greys fear the MIB? If they do, why don't they abduct an engineer and give him the plans for a fixed power to weight ratio device so we can't do too much damage with it? Who here agrees that, if we could change 1mL of watter into 100KW/h that we would have more peace of mind and time to enjoy life and the people in power would have less?

This whole post was alot of reading!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Kangaxx you say we will move up to the 4th dimension, isn't "time" the 4th dimension?

Or do you mean the next dimension above the physical dimension? Isn't that the astral dimension? Would we become purely astral (spirit) beings?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join