It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
yeah , the main reason why this thread wasnt started in the ufo section is that it would have been ripped to shreds within minutes

LOL must agree with you on that, not wonder nobody of the people that is most active on the Alien Forums have said anything in this thread

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
dear friend, i am thankfull for your suport mate, but if they want to "see" i have profed to them exatly why it is useless to try to give proofs! that was a big trap i made for that "agents", but as i now that they act like "vultures" waiting in the "weeds" for a "big flow", this test have runned just perfect! sure if you get even closer you will see the "diferences" in bouth the places, but its useless mate, as i continue to say... no proofs!!...no proofs at all! its the way!
real proofs "we" give in real time, to close friends, to our husbund/wifes, to childrens, now,,,to public???,,,lol,,,omg,,,i hope you have understend all the point now, and not seek no more proofs here. in fact, if you think i am a fraude, i cant understend why you came here seeking proofs of the truth...lol...well they will learn one day. for sure

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Kangaxx.........what do you mean ....your making traps for agents??? I do NOT understand that........

I thought, it was the agents making traps for you? why would you feel the need' to set traps' for anybody? Who are you trying to trap? and.....WHY?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
nobody asked you for proofs....when asked about the picture you said it was taken by a South American group of men looking for a lost child, where in fact the picture came form a tourist spot in the Cheddar Caves. No one led you into that trap. You gave your story and that story got debunked. Now how can you be trusted about anything else that has been said?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have been following this thread for a few days and correct me if im wrong, but what kangazz stated in the previouse posts is that the picture in his avatar is not real. He said this himself, Their was a picture very similar to this one which was taken by the people who were looking for the teen. Now after this picture was taken, disinformation agents quickly snatched the origonal, and then set up a fake shot which is the one you see here. But he still uses the pic in his avatar because he knows its similar to the real thing, but it is impossible to get the real thing with all thes disinfo agents around. It is kind of hard to follow

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
river
read my first unswer just after all that "fraude" proofs!. i explain there very well why all this. i have proof in the only way i have here that it is completly useless to claim something is true, when the desinformation services runs always many times faster then the tru sorces.

as you noticed that almoust the last 3 pages the questions start to be the kind of "im trying to see if he is talking the truth"!!? so i have forced the conversation about the chupacabras becuase i knew it already they will react that way, and the "new cave" will be bringed to here. althou if they belive in "who" is older?...the cave in the avatar or the "new one" that is they'r problem, as i sayed, the "right" ones will see the truth here.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
weeman:

totaly right, that avatar is a original pic that was "changed" by that "agencys", the original untouched one is lost for ever is too late,that foto was creating them problems, and a "new cave" as showed up fast as hell..lol...but , and if this foto continue to create them problems much more things will show up...i dont know maybe a new cave full of that dools..lol..who know!?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
read my first unswer just after all that "fraude" proofs!. i explain there very well why all this. i have proof in the only way i have here that it is completly useless to claim something is true, when the desinformation services runs always many times faster then the tru sorces.

as you noticed that almoust the last 3 pages the questions start to be the kind of "im trying to see if he is talking the truth"!!? so i have forced the conversation about the chupacabras becuase i knew it already they will react that way, and the "new cave" will be bringed to here. althou if they belive who is older?...the cave in the avatar or the "new one" that os they'r problem, as i sayed, the "right" ones will see the truth here.

Well I am starting to be abit confused one question kangaxx:

Q: All that what you have written (everything) is true?
A:???

Only Yes And No is allowed

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
cardu,,,if you real want to understend what have i tryed to do here,,,please just read careful what i have explained. if you folow all what i have writed,not just in one page but in many of them you will notice that i never have stated that this avatar foto is A REAL GENUINE one, because as i have sayed many times, it have been changed by agencys, so its a fake at the moment, but the TRUE beast was fotographed in that cave, in that position. the proble with the agents here trying to twist what i sated is that they always not bother to read all carefull..lol.and they'r "bloodlust" for disbelive others,always turn against them it self..lol.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
are you implying that someone took the picture used in your avatar and then created a statue of it and placed it in a cave for tourist in order to cover up the original true picture?!?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
cardu,,,if you real want to understend what have i tryed to do here,,,please just read careful what i have explained. if you folow all what i have writed,not just in one page but in many of them you will notice that i never have stated that this avatar foto is A REAL GENUINE one, because as i have sayed many times, it have been changed by agencys, so its a fake at the moment, but the TRUE beast was fotographed in that cave, in that position. the proble with the agents here trying to twist what i sated is that they always not bother to read all carefull..lol.and they'r "bloodlust" for disbelive others,always turn against them it self..lol.

Well did you understand my question?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ok

1 way to prove this - photo shop

brb

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
try to explain one last time. People looking for teen in cave find creature and take picture, agents come along and take the picture away, they then make a statue similar to the original, take a picture of the statue, then destroy the origonal picture and then call the new picture of their statue the "original". His avatar is not the original picture,

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by weeman]

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by weeman]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
photoshop will not prove this acid I dont think you are understanding this

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
photoshop will not prove this acid I dont think you are understanding this

I think acidhead understand this clearly

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
weeman, I think that's what he's saying, except in his previous threads he did not come out and say that...this whole subject would be more plausible if that was said before when I asked about it...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
weeman:wrotes:
"try to explain one last time. People looking for teen in cave find creature and take picture, agents come along and take the picture away, they then make a statue similar to the origonal, take a picture of the statue, then destroy the origonal picture and then call the new picture of their statue the "origonal". His avatar is not the origonal picture, "

almoust

the true pic was putted running in the internet, the agencys have "changed" it in order to have a lot of flaws to look like a hoax!..get it? just after that, because the people dont have stoped to talk about it, that new cave appear, with that green dool.
what you see in the avatr is the true picture, after been "changed" a lot by them, that is because i must say it is not real! because is full of "things" to make people desbilive it!

cardu:, i will not unswer you more,it will be useless and ionly will give you the "stregnt you want! i know very well where you want to reach.! althou i wish you the best for you. love is the "key". god bye friend

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
well if he understands it so clearly he does not need to go to photshop because kangaxxs avatar is clearly a picture of the fake statue

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
amazing fit - i adjusted the brightness slightly to make it more clear to where the 2 pics joined

nuff said

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Kangaxx:
What did you mean by: Good bye friend? Did you set me on ignore?
So everything you said was some sort of makeup? Since I did not get my Small Yes And No answer

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join