It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

Thank you
I was saying exactly that earlier.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wow..Ok..i work in film..no no..don't care to prove that to anyone really..but this type of CGI would be incredibly hard to do..and if you argue this point you're going to have to show me how it can be done...by taking the time to do it because i would imagine that if you are screaming fake its because you're an expert right?..
thought so..

My 2 cents..real......

"please head back to the port now, evacuate the area and head back to the port.." classic, love it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishSaint420

It looks like a genuine fishing boat... the net is full of the day's catch. For the helicopter pilot to agree to what seems very low altitude, and close proximity (to the boat) flying over what seems to be quite far out to sea (agreed?) I would expect he is military trained. Also, are they using a megaphone or is the loud hailer attached to the chopper?

I think this 'stunt' would cost you more than a couple hundred euro's, but again I'm still in 2 minds. I guess I just want to "believe", which may be clouding my critical judgment. It's bloody good footage, hoax or no.

Don't rule this one out... the jury may be out

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

Why would it be so hard to fake? This is the internet i could say i made all the aliens in district 9 and you would have a hard time prooving im not an expert.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Don´t know if it is fake or not.

But those gallegos shouting all kinds of profanities just makes me laugh so much!!!!.

Good acting for a B movie....

Cheerio

C.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wow, look at this... My first post in a dogs age and I'm on the front page... Maybe I should come here more often.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
FAKE.

It's the audio. The jet sounds are overdubbed.

The men and helicopter are recorded with a MONO standard thin/tinny video camera built in microphone.

The jets sounds are in STEREO and recorded in a wider frequency range.

The video camera would not give you that kind of depth of sound it would just distort.

What did you do to analyze the video?

You guys act like fisherman don't get their cameras wet.

Also there most not be any wind present.

Also uploading videos to youtube doesn't change the quality of the video.

Not convinced.

My only argument if it was real, then why not major news?

However the debunking is not very good, imo.

My questions: Where was this shot? What time of day? What was the weather like? ect. ect.

Also the sound doesn't sound off to me considering it is on youtube and they are fisherman, and they are in a boat on the water.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If the copter is CGI...Props to the guy, the light is down pat. To me though, the speed of the ufo's descent is too damn fast for the frame rate of the rest of the video. It is unrealistically smooth of a motion compared to everything else. I think the choppers and Jets are harder to tell because they are slower, but the camera would not be able to record the full spectrum of the UFO's descent like that...It's just too cheap.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There is a link on the Terra page:

noticias.terra.es...

it's another video from Galicia, the region in Spain where the fisher boat video was supposedly taken.

Here is another one, in the same region:

noticias.terra.es...

Another one:

noticias.terra.es...

Hope you enjoy, we need someone like Ritzmann, ArMaP or Internos to make a good analysis.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Camilo1]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My 2 cents worth.

If I were videoing a UFO I would not be panning the camera away from it to view a couple of low flying jets.

And the standard question here, why was the video so short.

Given the time it would take the chopper to reach their location relative to the jets I would have to assume that the UFO must have been there for a fair amount of time, yet he only managaed to catch it as it dived into the water.

To me the the most realistic part is that of the chopper, but on such a low quality video even that is hard to confirm.

My opinion is that it is fake as much I would like to believe otherwise.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Because of the absolutely incredible amounts of attention to detail...and camera work..let me put it to you this way..we are aware of an obscure government departments agenda who have a budget for certain cgi fakes which take tremendous amounts of time and money..its easy to use the internet as an excuse that everything could be faked..but you really have to know which one's...and on that note, of course you are entitled to your opinion..and i mine..

Have a good one.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I think the camera Dealt pretty well with the helicopter sound, it is not s constant pitch, and you can hear well the air over the blades, which is a very low bassy sound, later it gets higher in pitch as the helicopter gets nearer. I'm not sure how to define the jets as being in stereo, you can pass the sound through an amp first and it will sample sound for a recording. If there is cgi of the jets, then there is very good co-ordination with the onlookers, especially the guy pointing at the near start at the jets.
BTW you can see the jets well into a turn at that stage, enough to get them back again in time.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Thanks! Whatever the outcome, I knew this was extraordinary!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Also have any of you ever seen a humpback whale breach? I've read too about USO entering the water in a strange matter, as if it was ET, but whose to say the craft is ET? More evidence needed.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

ok just an idea.....real jets, real helicopter and real splash, possibly caused by the jets target practice or whatever, but if it's fake all they had to add in was the ufo. To me it could go either way.

cheers

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is pretty amazing. My first guess would be that this is the viral marketing for a new movie. I am very doubtful that this would be a fake, considering the great amount of time and effort that would be required. Anything is possible, but that's just... a whole lot going on.

A couple things I always find amusing:

How some folks can come in and caps out FAKE! as if they are God's gift for detecting CGI fakery. Did you REALLY analyze ANYTHING? Or is it your "expert" opinion that makes you deduce such things as how "fake" a water splash is, how the jets should sound (I'm sure you've had a lot of jets pass close by you in pairs over water, eh?), etc. You folks who do this drive me as crazy as the ones who claim that they are aliens here on a mission. If you really want to debunk stuff like this, do so in a professional manner. It gets sickening to come into these threads and see them inundated biased, anti-ufo folks whose sole purpose is clearly to declare how fake something is, without any real proof other than their own questionable opinion.

And the old "if I were filming a ufo..." comments. I doubt many (or any) really know what they would do in that situation as it occurs.

In martial arts, we had folks who, when presented with their real first encounter where this would be useful, were utterly useless. Because the thought of encountering something, and the reality of it, are two VASTLY different things, even if you are trained in something. They have a school for martial artists just to get into situations that seem as real as possible, so if it really happens to you, you'd actually be ready. So sitting here making assumptions about how someone else that you don't even know (let alone yourself), should or would film something, I find a real stretch.

The one thing that would make me think viral marketing is how they censored out the name or logo on the life preserver. That was just strange to me. Why would someone who was just posting this because they felt the world should share their experience, actually think to censor that bit out?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'll put it like this. Look up USOs and how they enter water. They do not splash like current tech Earth circa 2009. Seriously, look up accounts. Read! Watch a few documentaries. I know you want legitimate evidence for once, I do too. I know how you all feel. I want it badly as well. However, this is fake. The censoring, the audio, and the manner the craft entered the water are all straight indicators.

When we get legitimate footage, it shall be grand. I mean, GRAND. Not this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thats a very good video, but its fake. when the jets flew by the ufo and turned around and came back after the ufo all this happen in 40 seconds, jets cant turn that quick........Someone went through alot of trouble to make this video.....very well made

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I'll put it like this. Look up USOs and how they enter water. They do not splash like current tech Earth circa 2009. Seriously, look up accounts. Read! Watch a few documentaries. I know you want legitimate evidence for once, I do too. I know how you all feel. I want it badly as well. However, this is fake. The censoring, the audio, and the manner the craft entered the water are all straight indicators.

When we get legitimate footage, it shall be grand. I mean, GRAND. Not this nonsense.

So you are claiming to know all about USOs, and how every possible type could possibly enter the water? That's amazing!

You should share your vast knowledge of all ufos with us, I'd like to hear more.

Or in other words: You can't possibly know how all objects would enter the water. What a bizarre leap of logic. That proves nothing. "What I know about this is clear proof that it couldn't be possible." Yea.. ok.. if you say so.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
FAKE.

It's the audio. The jet sounds are overdubbed.

The men and helicopter are recorded with a MONO standard thin/tinny video camera built in microphone.

The jets sounds are in STEREO and recorded in a wider frequency range.

The video camera would not give you that kind of depth of sound it would just distort.

What did you do to analyze the video?

You guys act like fisherman don't get their cameras wet.

Also there most not be any wind present.

Also uploading videos to youtube doesn't change the quality of the video.

Not convinced.

My only argument if it was real, then why not major news?

However the debunking is not very good, imo.

My questions: Where was this shot? What time of day? What was the weather like? ect. ect.

Also the sound doesn't sound off to me considering it is on youtube and they are fisherman, and they are in a boat on the water.

I used my ears and my 10+ years of audio recording knowledge. This is not a matter of quality its a matter of format. Put on a pair of headphones and listen.

The jet sounds move from left to right to mimic the movement of the planes across the sky but when the helicopter comes close (even though the camera turns away) the sound remains center. If it was stereo you would hear the men and helicopters moving left to right as the camera moves.

Also there are two different sound "scopes" present. One with a thin limited range (men talking, helicopter, ocean, boat) and one (the jets) with a wide deep and articulate range. They are recorded with completely different microphones.

FAKE.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join