It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

You are very perceptive. It is a small garden statue that has an alien on it. These are new arrivals and everything is new and exciting. They inhabited the trees and grass and the above ground swimming pool, they were like children when school lets out for the summer.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Did someone get the photoshop fun with filters book for their birthday?

LOL brilliant!!!

In all seriousness it does look like some editing was done...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Switch off "Night mode" on the camera. When it's on "Night Mode" it uses an open shudder. Which means the shudder is open longer to allow more light in. If you or the person holding the camera moves slightly it will give the picture a "trailing" effect.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Thanks to GreenEyedLeo i can now post the full size photos so everyone can examine them. I will post more as i locate them.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by zetamafia911

I don't go out, i'm homebound. I also worry about being picked up on security cameras. The aliens are attached, perhaps affixed is more correct. Where i go, they go. Good thing they are mostly invisible.

If you don't go out because you are homebound then how are you in the car driving with your dog in your lap?

How do you and the "aliens" take your dogs on walks?

Please don't side step this question.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Your link isn't great, maybe your alien buddies can show you how it's done?

try this one.

BLURY PICS OF DOGS AND ALIENS AND OTHER REALLY COOL STUFF

[edit on 30/9/2009 by butch_uk]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I will flag this thread simply because it is hilarious! It is astounding to me that so many believe that a few blurry pictures means invisible aliens are probing us through our windshields...

Like the time the invisible man was knocking at my door all the time. Only to find out the invisible man was really just a flyer that had been blowing in the wind and was flapping on my door

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Hey jd140, I never sidestep questions but i do ignore some, i forget some, and i hate having to repeat myself. Just like everyone else. The photos did not occur yesterday but several years ago before i was confined to a wheelchair. Nowadays my only outing is to see my physicians.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i hope you get the job upgrading speed cameras OP

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

reply to post by dreams n chains

I try to be brief and concise because i am a slow typist and i have expressed my ideas in about two dozen threads here on ATS and other sites. I also try to not make the thread be about me....it could just as easily be happening to some of you. I know of at least a dozen other people who see the same things i do. The problem is that not everyone can see them and they tend to ridicule the people who can.

The thing is, your photographic evidence does little to show anything as you claim it, regardless who is looking at it. The mind can do many things to allow us to see something in an incoherent image, IF we are given suggestions as to what we're looking for.

I would say that had you not said what you had thought you had captured, those here who say they can see 'something' in your photos would be at as much of a loss as the rest of us posting here.

If you see something with your eyes, taking a photograph of it doesn't necessarily capture what YOU see. So much is lost in context that isn't captured with the camera.

How do you know that those dozen others see the same thing you do? You said yourself that these aliens are invisible, and only when light passes through them that you can perceive them.

How do you know, for instance, that how you perceive the colour blue, is the same as anyone else? How do you describe blue? Well, it's dark, but not black. It's a lighter shade of dark, but not grey. It's slightly shiny but not bright.

I've just described deep red, dark green, blue, purple, etc...

How does anyone know that the BLUE sky I see on a sunny day, is not actually RED to someone else, but because they only know what they are told, they think red is blue? You can't. Perception is the only thing we cannot share beyond vague descriptions.

So you describe aliens - I see bad photography, but I am not there, I have no context on which to base anything in these images on, just your described perception.

Some people swear they hear voices. Who are we to say they don't? But often those that do, are perceiving something only they can, and no one else.

Some people i respect here on ATS asked me to post these photos so i am. Everything i show you is real. I am not seeking fame or fortune and i absolutely do not want strangers knocking at my door. The aliens i know (know being a relative term) are friendly. There are others who will kill and eat you.

How do you - how WOULD you - know this? Have you seen this?

It's statements like that, that cause me to cast squinted cocked eyes at your posts. I'm just being honest in what I think - you posted for an opinion at the very least, or you would have just U2U'd the images to those who requested them.

In any case, you made them public, have stated what you know them to be, it's fair for observers to comment?

The particular aliens i am showing arrived here via "flying saucers" but i have seen others just like them that come from other dimensions.

Can you perhaps get video footage of these beings? They seem quite happy to allow you to take still images.

I would think video of the whispy entities would reveal a more robust basis on which people could form an opinion.

Because the still's reveal very little to those who are not privy to these aliens.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

reply to post by jd140

Hey jd140, I never sidestep questions but i do ignore some, i forget some, and i hate having to repeat myself. Just like everyone else. The photos did not occur yesterday but several years ago before i was confined to a wheelchair. Nowadays my only outing is to see my physicians.

That explains the exif date of 2006 then !!

But the one image that looks like a corrupt sim card problem lends to my opinion that you have/had a defective camera, and from some of the images you saw as a result of the defect, started to conclude that you had visitors.

A case of "I didn't see that when I took the photo, oh there's another one!"

I could be wrong, but you said you had a cheap webcam and your PC only had 4 gigs of ram - plenty of ram btw - you can still take video of them. I would think that would have been a more important issue than a few stills.

Either way, we'll never know!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GROUP6
I don't know how the OP communicates, but for me they communicate via EVP and ITC recordings as well as surprise showings in photography.

This is a photo of a *EMPTY* rental car I took from my RV window just
before we returned the car. There are two beings in the front seat. To me, they look like teddy bears. You can see the steering wheel through them:

This was their remark concerning the photo:
"With Alien Carseat, now could see me leaving"
coffeepotghost.com...

This Google Earth shot of my old neighborhood, taken in June 2005 clearly shows a craft. It is hovering over and obscuring my next door neighbors' house to the left. The craft is decloaking in motion for the Google Earth satellite as evidenced by the fading pixellation of the round craft's lower edge. I have found a few examples online of similar ships with the tall mast on top. The Beings said that this craft was sent by Moscow and that they had been abandoned.

Again, this shot was not taken by a person but by Google's satellite. It
is still there if you go to 211 Kentmorr Rd 21666 on Google Earth.

I too couldn't care less who believes or not but thought I'd share.
~SleepingDragon

do you ever get out of your house? hahaha cuz there are houses next to your house... those are not UFOs around in your hood

i17.photobucket.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by NickT916]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

NicK! I thank you and I mean it sincerely as you've saved me the trouble of comparing the orig Google Earth shot, (June 2005) with the recent Feb 2008 update.
What is so awesome about these two shots is that it yes, shows a normal house now that was being obscured by the ship in 2005. You mean to tell me you can't tell the difference between those two objects? Great job, tho' bro!

Would you kindly post your comparison pic instead of the link, please?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GROUP6

loool..does he really needs too..lofl

the house was obscured by trees what ship!!1

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
who is that guy in jeans and sweater , neighbor?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
First of all, all your photos are tampered with. The exif data can't be viewed, and you saved them from .jpg to .gif (the photobucket ones, at least)

So they're not the 'original' photos as you claim.

Second of all, it's clear that every single one of your photos has a photoshop filter on it. It's not hard at all to see that plastic wrap effect.

Ignore this loon.

edit: img340.imageshack.us...

Proof it's all tampered with.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by free_form]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wrill

25AUG2007_itc_rev12_ICE__LOOK_ON_THE_MESSAGE.wav

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

DOOD! Thanks again!

Originally posted by NickT916

do you ever get out of your house? hahaha cuz there are houses next to your house... those are not UFOs around in your hood

i17.photobucket.com...

[edit on 30-9-2009 by GROUP6]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

Yes, unfortunately, the photo's' EXIF data has been removed and therefore absolutely no analysis of the photos can be done. Even if a photo is resized or saved as a different format, the EXIF data will in tact, showing the resizing, etc and the software used to resize.

[edit on September 30th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by zetamafia911

I don't go out, i'm homebound. I also worry about being picked up on security cameras. The aliens are attached, perhaps affixed is more correct. Where i go, they go. Good thing they are mostly invisible.

Wait, if you are homebound why are there pictures of you driving and walking the dogs, I am confused????

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join