It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

My God, that's like something out of a Silent Hill game. Personally I'd ask your alien friends to bring you a new camera. And tell them to go buy their own dogs.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think that i have shown enough of these entities to establish that the landings were in fact related to my machinations.....imaginations works just as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I included this one just because of its sheer complexity and beauty. I need to take a break now.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Nah, just took a screenshot and noticed that some ghosts had manifested themselfs in the image.

I blame Debris.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

This is my front yard, the tree is twenty-eight feet tall. This image consists of thousands of small entities working together for their common good. All their vehicles are living creatures similar to themselves, in many cases, they are the craft.

I see grass and cigarette smoke...

[mod edit: fixed image link skewing page]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I really don't know...what to say...! I am completly speachless.
I am very very sorry...terrible sorry...but ....i belive in many weird things, but your story with this fotos....please give me a break!!

I wonder what happened to the ATS rule that says something about a member to post false information on prupose.
Again...i am terrible sorry, but it is my honest opinion!

P.S.- Carefull you can evenctualy start a major fire in the woods trying to film this..."aliens" & "spaceships"!

[edit on 30/9/09 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that you are HomeBound, perhaps without the lack of social stimulation you would not have to make false and outrageous claims on a message board , .... in an effort to ??? what ?? maybe feel special, be the center of attention, ... or maybe just force interaction with people.

Why does ATS allow this stuff to continue ?? this site used to have some Integrity.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
OH SNAP!

I didnt know the thread had evolved *THAT MUCH*

my bad

[edit on 1/10/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GROUP6

Brilliant post !!

cant say more, and in saying I cant say more, I made 2 lines!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I had my wife take this photo as soon as we arrived home. This is what a picture looks like when i "enhance" it to show invisible entities. They are easier seen when you begin at the right edge and view left. Please note that i did say enhance, not create. Perhaps we should move on to later that night.........

Stop buggering around ffs.. POST A VIDEO.

you cant.

Ugh, go away, mad mad troll...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ok, this post in MY OPINION only and not a statement of fact.

PROVIDE VIDEO EVIDENCE.

First we had cmdr aleon banned for god knows what *HOAX* mods deemed he did, then we have someone who admits to being an ex-member writing page after page of BS garbage (I am not human) and NOW we have this.

HOW FRIGGING MUCH MORE BS ARE WE GOING TO ENDURE HERE?

Is ATS now the new psych ward? Do they hand out happy pills on registration?

I want mine.

I am trying so hard to keep within the curse censors too now.

FJHADFJKLHKFH!!!!! AGH!

with a cherry on top.

Right, my take thus far, if you have something that you think is valid - ridicule and mod involvement.

If you claim to know someting that is valid - semi ignorance.

If you claim absolute twaddle - provide kaleidoscope images as evidence and WELCOMED.

Deny ignorance? Or "Wait till the buckets full, then empty it martha. Hyuk.."

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
TY friend. I am reeling in stunned amazement that debris dissed my spaceship! Wasn't meanin to hijack his thread--

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
reply to post by GROUP6

Brilliant post !!

cant say more, and in saying I cant say more, I made 2 lines!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
ask crakeur why.........

[edit on 033131p://pm3129 by debris765nju]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

That's ok, I can't see your beings either, only the anomalies of the swirls which look like ecto., but I wanted to be respectful. Anyway, I do agree with the nature of the various communications you've received with regard to how they are since I've recorded their messages for 8 years. I disagree with any notion that you fooled them, however, since yes, they communicate by thought and would know immediately that you were hatching a plan to "fool" them LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris:

Do you know Mars or bust on ATS?

He started this thread a while ago. He used the same method you are using to "enhance" photo's so as to reveal these "invisible beaings".

His thread is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

On page 7 he has a picture with many red dots to identify the "aliens" that he sees in the photo. There are many other pictures of the same type of stuff that Debris is showing us.

Are you both the same guy?

His take also involved aliens on other planets. For example - he talked about and showed photos of Mars and also pointed out these "little green men" in one of Nasa's photos. For some reason he needed to flip the picture upside down in order to better be able to see the little guys.

If you guys are not one and the same, then maybe there is something realy going on. Mars or bust seemed to have a very good understanding of photography. He knows his stuff, in my opinion. Not to say that you don't know your photography. Apparently you knew how to make the camera take slow speed shots, while the flash is engeged. (picture with your daughter in it.) Most people just keep the camera in auto mode.

I am curious on any commentary you can post about the other thread on the same topic. Can you please take a look? I value your opinion on that thread.

Last question - Do you smoke?

Thanks

EyesII

[edit for spelling, to elaborate on my statements a bit, and to add the last question]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by EyesII]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ask cakeur why

[edit on 033131p://pm3114 by debris765nju]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
OP, as previously stated, please post a 'normal' photo that you have taken with this hardware, the subject matter is irrelevant, just post a normal picture taken with it so that those with photo knowledge (not me) can use it as a benchmark for the other pics.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
ask crakeur why

[edit on 033131p://pm3124 by debris765nju]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ask crakeur why

[edit on 033131p://pm3149 by debris765nju]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
ask crakeur why he didn't ask me a thing.

[edit on 033131p://pm3153 by debris765nju]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join