It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is getting mildly confusing as there would seem to be a thread within a thread here.

Anyway, to address the issue of the OP's exif info, it does indeed exist.

Personally, I feel the OP's camera is buggered, OP, do you have a clear image of anything that has been taken on this camera?

exif info from PB images

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

Image contrast darkened to better show the UFO's center mast with a ball on the top.
WHOO HOO!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
For GreenEyedLeo and others with an interest, I just uploaded a 3.51MB BMP photograph on photobucket that shows the landed ufo, several in the air. I hope this image will satisfy your needs, if not u2u me.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GROUP6

Note to group6, if you match up the dark patches on the "ufo" and the house you will find they are the same size and position. The disparity is probably caused by a change in the satellite's position and the time of day.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I had my wife take this photo as soon as we arrived home. This is what a picture looks like when i "enhance" it to show invisible entities. They are easier seen when you begin at the right edge and view left. Please note that i did say enhance, not create. Perhaps we should move on to later that night.........

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Please note the bottom half of this photograph and the white cloudlike vehicle that looks like humanlike shapes atop it. These entities and thousands of others visited me at my home to acknowledge what i had done for them.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Are you trolling ATS or do you have some sort of serious mental health issues?

Your images are nothing more than motion blurs. Nothing more. Yet you continuously troll this forum with poor quality images that are enhanced or poorly shot.

Do you actually believe that anyone views your images as paranormal?

I can solve your alien problem... Buy a camera with a faster shutter speed. Problem solved

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is my front yard, the tree is twenty-eight feet tall. This image consists of thousands of small entities working together for their common good. All their vehicles are living creatures similar to themselves, in many cases, they are the craft.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Of course not all of them are same size, some were giants. However they seemed to be of the same composition.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
All these photograph's are in about the 300k range so if i post something you like i will upload the larger size on photobucket as long as i have space left.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
One of my detractors actually claimed that this was cigarette smoke. This is the reason i categorise them as cloudlike. They are aliens that have a physical presence but these just generate "bodies" as they need them.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I just took a screenshot of my computer screen, and sure enough, staring back at me was a native American in a cloud of smoke.

I must have angered your spirits with my sarcastic ways.

When zoomed in and enhanced you can see numerous entities.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think i have about 400 of these photograph's in this album and i have four or five albums.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
WHat do you think of my photos? Am i being haunted by evil spirits?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I enhanced this photo for those with difficulty seeing what i see. My daughter is standing on the left to give a little more perspective. I am showing you what i am calling aliens.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAmongstMen

Thank you KingAmonstMen for taking the time to look. What is found is what i'm trying to tell people about. Welcome to my world has a variety of meanings and you have just found one of them.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm asking this to be moved to the hoax category. These images are long exposures to make the 'aliens'. Original posters photobucket has few images with intact exif data which shows:

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 10/34 second ===> 1/3.4 second ===> 0.29412 second
Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 10/20 second ===> 1/2 second ===> 0.5 second
Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 10/26 second ===> 1/2.6 second ===> 0.38462 second

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
When i first started telling people about these entities it was because decisions had to be made. I alone decided where these aliens could land, i had no one to assist me because no one believed. Now, i no longer care. The world is not as it seems and those who think they are in control, aren't.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAmongstMen

Crikey..that pic of the face gives me the creeps!!!! Did you photoshop that!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is our collapsed above ground pool with one of my dogs checking out the activity. The photo has been lightly enhanced because it is a night shot. It is unusual because it shows entities passing through my privacy fence of 3/4" sawmikk timber like it wasn't there.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join