It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien walking my dogs (picture)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by GROUP6

These aliens are really intelligent and they look down on humans as having inferior intellects. "

It could be that they do, but they don't treat me that way at all.
Frank Sumption is a friend who has been recording messages from various Space People (mostly), as long as I have and is known for the communication apparatus that he builds. We both treat the beings with a ton of respect and in good humor and they respond in kind.... like any other neighbor.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Every word i have written on this thread is the absolute truth but crakeur is one of the owners and he does what he wants. So i have resigned from ATS. I do feel maligned and unfairly treated but thats life. If by chance you do get to read this i wish all of you good luck and godspeed. debris765nju

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let me point out that the thread is in the Hoax forum but the hoax tag has not been put in the title and debris has not been banned for hoaxing because, in his eyes, he's posting actual photos of aliens and other such oddities.

That said, taking photos with a digital camera using ridiculously slow exposure times will always result in "anomalies"... intended or otherwise.

To claim or defend them as being anything else, especially those containing the rather obvious (smoke), Would seem not only a stretch but perhaps even more an outright attempt to delude or "have a go" with those members drawn in by such.

Previous activities claiming all sorts of entities and objects in overly pixelated imagery is one thing, but when the camera/photo data itself demonstrates the cause of such we're obligated to call it for what it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ah yes, I just noticed the smell of James Randi in the room.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Let me point out that the thread is in the Hoax forum but the hoax tag has not been put in the title and debris has not been banned for hoaxing because, in his eyes, he's posting actual photos of aliens and other such oddities.

I want to make clear that i do not have any intent or personal desire to see Debris banned at all, but... You will agree with me that this can open a very dangerous "door" in ATS, where some one can putt for exemple a Empire state building Pic and tell us it is a mother ship, just because it is what he see there!...right?
So..im pointing that all what a hoaxer or troll need is to be "officialy delusional" to not be allowed to be banned for incorrect behavior.
IMHO!

[edit on 1/10/09 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

(click to open player in new window)
This is a video that was filmed in low light because that is where these "aliens" can be photographed best. I have made that point many times here on ATS. I used windows movie maker color filters to alleviate the darkness of the video. Crakeur, a person who can record his delusions just might be on to something that you are blinding yourself to. The videos are short and i think they are 320X160 so they are more revealing on a small screen than on full screen. I do recommend that you watch it more than once to accustom your eyes to the events taking place. I do answer questions, but you have to ask them of me before i can respond.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I would like to remove my material from this "HOAX" thread. . .
Please
Thank You.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I do not believe that. I look at that photo and I see an intentional hoax. It is kind to show mercy sometimes....Second chances are good...

All the same, Yuck

WORST HOAX EVER!

...(That might make a good ATS contest)....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
[edit on 2-10-2009 by GROUP6]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

ARE you trying to convince us that the wall art in the background is a real life alien?

if you are then this thread will get hoax tags, and you might get into trouble

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I just checked debris exif.

He's been done an injustice!

His exposure mode is in auto.

You can't set long exposure when in auto!

He is owed an apology.

Perhaps, if some people with very narrow minds weren't so quick to jump at him, this could have been avoided.

Mob

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You can easily take long enough exposures to make blurry images on auto. If you checked the exif you would see the times used:

# Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 10/34 second ===> 1/3.4 second ===> 0.29412 second
# Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 280/100 ===> ƒ/2.8
# Exposure Program = normal program (2)
# ISO Speed Ratings = 100

Too bad the exif doesn't show the speed the camera was being shaked to get the effect

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

his iso setting is normal, which is a good value.

You are accusing him of using long exposure when you full know that his exposure was set to auto! Can't be done!

Make - FUJIFILM
Model - FinePix A360
Orientation - Top left
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
Software - Digital Camera FinePix A360 Ver1.01
DateTime - 2006:01:22 05:49:26
YCbCrPositioning - Co-Sited
Copyright -
ExifOffset - 366
CustomRendered - Normal process
ExposureMode - Auto

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You were saying? From the manual: Sensitivity AUTO (Equivalent to ISO 64 to 400, depending on conditions).

And fyi I've got plenty of pictures from woods and off road areas and there's never been any 'dimensional distortion' or any such nonsense.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

My final statment is this thread was put into the hoax area by opinion not by fact.

The camera was in "Auto", thereby making it impossible to force it into manual mode to support your "nonsense", "Mr. Camera Foe"

The exif is the evidence!

Mob

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Why are you ignoring conviniently the part of the exif that I posted? You can keep insisting on it but that wont make it go away.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
I just checked debris exif.

He's been done an injustice!

His exposure mode is in auto.

You can't set long exposure when in auto!

He is owed an apology.

Perhaps, if some people with very narrow minds weren't so quick to jump at him, this could have been avoided.

Mob

^ You clearly know nothing about photography. Nobody is narrow minded, you're simply letting your own bias and wishful thinking blind you from a very obvious reality.

Debris is delusional and you have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

To Debris:

Can you please take some pictures while the cam is placed on a stationary tripod?

You can leave the cam on auto mode; that is fine.

I want to see some very still, in focus, pictures WITHOUT any movement of the camera. It is vital for us to have an original picture that we can work with.

Then I would like you to post the full, unedited picture on to photobucket or something else that can handle large sized files.

Then I think a link to file is in order.

Then I would like to know what filters or proceedures you are executing to be able to "enhace" the picture so as to bring these beings into view.

It is imporrtant that we be able to replicate your process so that you can be proven and vindicated. That's part of the scientific method - replication.

Give us a clear, in focus, still, unedited picture, and tell us how to do your "magic" and let's see if we can't make these guys come out. Simple as that.

MOB you can certainly participate if you wish by providing some of your pictures as well. The photos must be in focus, and taken while the camera is on a tripod. Auto mode is fine.

I don't think Debris would mind. You are not hijacking his thread, just supporting him in the best way possible. If you could describe the filtering proceedure that you use. That would help quite a bit.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

MOB & Psykops:

Are we sure that we are talking about the same photo?

In my opinion, the auto mode was not deactivated and the camera's intelligence (programming) did what it had to do to make the photo expose properly. The photographer can not control that, unless he places the camera on manual mode. The photo was taken in auto mode.

However, I believe that there is software out there that would allow you to edit the photo's recorded infomation. Whether that was done or not, I can not tell.

My 2 cents.

BTW - I also have pictures of woods and off road areas and I have never seen any "beings" or "blurr's" on my photos.

-EyesII

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is the intellect that i bring to the board when i make the claims that i do.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join