It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

LOL I have studied physics and geology, at university, and have degrees that i aint going to brag about. So know the "scientific method".
I didnt take up science as a proffession, because much like church, if you dont toe the party line, you get kicked out!
The thing is, is that physics is reductionist by nature, so when someone comes along with a workable model that take a systems approach, it doesnt go down too well.
In fact, I have studied physics since i was, well, i cant remember! Always! Geology too because of all of the hills i had to run up as a soldier, just got to wondering how the bloody things got there!
Anyway, I try to explain things in a way that the layman would understand, because the scienctists have become like the priests of old who were the only ones who could read the Word of God (in Latin) because they were the only ones "qualified" to know as yet another control mechanism on us all. And the invention of the printing press, a few brave souls, and increased literacy put paid to that.
Scientists are surely going the same way. I hope!
Gods creation is a beautifull thing, and no matter how elitist the language to describe it becomes to make it incomprehensable except for a few, there is going to be that "printing press" thats going to give that knowlegable power to everyone. Knowlege is power? For the ones that control it, using language to obsfucate it, confuse everyone with BS. Those days are done!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
More food............

second line............... bookmarked........... probably an S&F, need to read more

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

I did open my mind, that is why i don't follow the rhetoric of pastors or scientists, but look at the facts.
Fact is, that religion created the spark that all of the sciences have been formed from.
Another fact is that the bible is impossible!
Isnt it? A book that foretells the future from times of old? The very Word of God? Can that be proved? Yes.

Hebrew is a mathematical language, with each lexicon having a corresponding number. A bit like energy being information in its purest form, in other words maths. Would God therefore speak in an impure language? I think not.
Every word in scripture wrote in its true form, can, with the lexicons added up, can be divisable by 7. 7 being the number that represents Gods Spiritual perfection and completion: the world was created in 6 days and God rested on the 7th, and made it Holy. The shabbat is a commandement from God that is spoken of more than any other. and so on.
However not only every word in its original format can be divisable by 7, but every sentence, chapter and book. In fact from the beginning of the book to the centre can also be divisable by 7. That is impossible....
Good luck with trying to reproduce that! And when you also factor in the fact that the book was written over a long period of time, yet still retains the original character of God, without the perceptions of the individual writer, the consistancy!
And also the word is extra dimesional, predicting the future, it is multi layered, rich in symbology, having the affect of changing peoples very lives! Try repoducing that!

[edit on 063030p://f22Wednesday by Selahobed]

[edit on 063030p://f24Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

Hmmm, the Word of God is multi dimensional and multifaceted, giving lots of information to specific events, using symbology that overlaps with differnt events that occur at the same time! Genius!

I, as you can guess, am not a pretorist. I do not believe that all of the "signs" were acomplished by 70ad. Because, we havent had the thousand years of peace, we havent had the tech that the discriptions in the OT descibes the affects of until now, the second comming hasnt occured, the sun hasnt darkened, and the moon lost its light,. There wasnt a great apostacy at that time, which the scripture mentioned that this would be global. There hasnt been the gog/magog war. And so on.
I do believe that all of the events you spoke of are a "type of" or midrash of what we in this time are to expect, using the past events on the ground to describe future ones, even showing the peoples who will carry out these things! "The people of the prince to come" from Daniel is a scripture im sure you are familier with.
I can show you an examples of the "abomination of desolation" and the peoples from which it stems, also the very dates as prophesied in scripture that go with that right up to the time of the end. This is all mishradic, and viable, however too contriversial for this site, a u2u maybe in order.

[edit on 083030p://f55Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Lannock

however, they come out of a gate or door to the abyss, that had been locked. an angelic being, descends to the planet, unlocks the door, and out of the abyss gate, comes those things. so are you saying there are helicopters in the abyss? and do you know what it is?

They think helicopters are locusts so who says the abyss is actually an "abyss"? The person having the visions is interpreting what he/she is seeing as something he knows. For all we know it could be taking off from an aircraft carrier which might be seen as an "abyss in the sea".

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

still have the problem of the door being unlocked. if you read the verses in revelation 9 www.htmlbible.com... the things are coming out of the abyss door that's just been opened by some angelic being who has come down to the earth from heaven to unlock it. the word used for heaven there is ouranos , which is

1) the vaulted expanse of the sky with all things visible in it

a) the universe, the world

b) the aerial heavens or sky, the region where the clouds and the tempests gather, and where thunder and lightning are produced

c) the sidereal or starry heavens

2) the region above the sidereal heavens, the seat of order of things eternal and consummately perfect where God dwells and other heavenly beings

why would a ship on the ocean need an angel to come down and unlock it?

i think we can safely assume the boat doesn't have a door from which helicopters emerge. they would just be on the deck.

the next problem is the description of what the things do once they are out of the gate.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yeah, i agree with you. I know some of the language you have to take allorgorically, but some you have to take in a more litteral sense because even though the observer would not know what a modern day helicopter or aircraft carrier would look like, they sure as hell would know what a big hole would look like.
Also, it didnt use the term abyss, which can be a synonym for the deep sea, it used the term pit, to indicate an actual hole from which smoke comes out of. Also, in the apocolyptic language of ancient seers or prophets, whenever references are made to bodies of water, like the sea, or streams they are talking about something different, such as the sea always represents the peoples of the world eg, "the beast that came out of the sea," that is reference to a goverment system (the beast) comming out of the peaople (the sea).

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by undo

Yeah, i agree with you. I know some of the language you have to take allorgorically, but some you have to take in a more litteral

There are two words in this sentence that I see first time in my life, would you care to clarify?
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I assume you are refering to "allorgorically"? If that is the case then we are looking at scripture not taking it littraly but are looking for a deeper meaning, Just like in gnostic writings.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
With all the goings on recently at the LHC, as stated in a much earlier post, there does seem to be some kind of holding force stopping the experiment, almost like "for a day, time and hour." Weird huh?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You might also be interested in this...

First consider this reference...

2 Peter 2:4 "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;"

The word translated 'hell' is the Greek word tartarus.

It is the only place this word appears in scripture.

Very large regions of Mars are called Tartarus.

So is it possible that Mars is where they were cast?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by damwel

In biblical eschatology, star are usually equated to angels. The one spoken of in the text fell from heaven, so is a fallen angel, usually associated with the devil, and maybe marilyn manson.

The one in the bottomless pit is Semjazza the leader of the Watchers. Satan himself is Semjazza and in Greek that name is Apollyon, The destroyer. Some stars are named after Greek gods that were really Watchers but the star that will unlock it is Wormwood. It is the only star in end times that is needed and that is told before that will come.

When Wormwood gets close it will melt the polar ice caps freeing all the demons in the pit that is in Antarctica!!! God had the Arch Angels bury one in the desert and the rest in the pit HERE ON EARTH before he flooded it. What better way to seal up the hole than to put a trillion tons of ice over it.

Its going to get very hot next year so be ready.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I must admit this has been one of my favourite threads in a long time. The quality of information is superb.

I have been chewing over it for a few days and will continue to do so for a few more days and hope the thread continues to expand.

I love the way "Genis" is so similar to "Genesis" - a coincidence I am sure but interesting none the less.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm only up to page four of this very interesting thread, but I've already (last year) done a little research into the LHC/bottomless pit
connection as it relates to the passage in Revelation telling the wise to calculate the number of the beast, and I thought I should bring this up:

Revelation 13:18
"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666." [NIV]

Some believe that the book of Revelation was a thinly veiled political statement against the emperor Nero, and that John was actually lambasting the persecution of Christians in his own time, etc., and that John's reference to the beast and his number, 666, was pointing at Nero, whose name calculated using Gematria* totals 666.

"Gematria or gimatria (Hebrew: גימטריה‎, gēmaṭriyā) is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase, in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other, or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to a person's age, the calendar year, or the like." -en.wikipedia.org...

Last year I was looking into CERN on Wikipedia and discovered the following:

"History
The convention establishing CERN was signed on 29 September 1954 by 11 countries in Western Europe.a[›][1] The acronym CERN originally stood, in French, for Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire (European Council for Nuclear Research), which was a provisional council for setting up the laboratory, established by 11 European governments in 1952. The acronym was retained for the new laboratory after the provisional council was dissolved, even though the name changed to the current Organisation Européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire (European Organization for Nuclear Research) in 1954.[4] According to Lew Kowarski, a former director of CERN, when the name was changed, the acronym could have become the awkward OERN, and Heisenberg said that the acronym could "still be CERN even if the name is [not]".[citation needed]

Soon after its establishment, the work at the laboratory went beyond the study of the atomic nucleus, into higher-energy physics, an activity which is mainly concerned with the study of interactions between particles. Therefore the laboratory operated by CERN is commonly referred to as the European laboratory for particle physics (Laboratoire européen pour la physique des particules) which better describes the current research being performed at CERN." -

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice that the original acronym for "CERN" was "OERN", an anagram for "NERO", and that NERO adds up to 666 using Gematria.

Spooky (Mulder), or what?

[edit on 12/20/2009 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
P.S.

Why is there a statue of the Hindu god Shiva (The Destroyer) outside the CERN labs?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I really wouldn't be surprised if the LHC's main experiment keeps being delayed and it doesn't get running until late 2012.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

Lol, genis is EXACTLY genesis... "Noah was perfect in his generations"... Mannn... He was a normal human with faults but he WAS PERFECT IN HIS GENES... Hence his families genes was not contaminated by the Nephilims... That is why G-d saved him,; not because he was soo fricken righteous, but that his family line wasnt broken, and genetically he was pure human.... Sooo, Yeshua could redeem us lol xxx

You people never cease to ask the right questions... I am sooo happy i joined ATS...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wow... Thanks ffor filling in the gaps of my own research...

At the beggining i was willing to just rest, and let my own research and subsequent fears be gone into the ether.. Yet as a student of prophecy, and being attuned to physics, its hard to NOT see a correlation..

It is almost as if the past has sent out a message to the future, to the whole earth in whatever cultural background you come from....

So far we have had a few modicum collisions, but when it is cranked up to full volume and that is the only setting that is sent, then every collision is russian roulette.. It only takes one.... A bit like the IRA; they only have to be lucky once, we have to be lucky ALL the time..

I still think that it is more than a coincidence that the LHC was built on the same place dedicated to appolyon.... That is too much of a coincidence... Considering that the ultimate bottomless pit can be produced, in the same town that anciently bears its name.....

Hmmmnn but now we know huh?

[edit on 083131p://f21Sunday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

I know it's an old cliche, but I think the phrase "there are no coincidences" applies. Too many strange things are happening in such an accelerated and co-ordinated fashion that it becomes hard to dismiss them out of hand. I know that sounds like so many other nebulous posts out there, but something's coming down the pike...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Haha, you couldnt make it up!!! xxx

Btw just noticed that whenever someone add something extra special to this theread, it doesnt make any page, you have to use the search tool.... Hmmmmmnnnn ATS

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join