It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Yes, i used the sadducies and pharracies because they didnt separate themselves from the rest of society and were involved in the council/sanhedrin.

There was contention that Yeshua was an Essene due to their emphasis on ritual purity and celibratae. However that particular theory i see as nonesense due to the fact that these guys were very strict when it came to keeping shabbat et al, and Yeshua seemed to break with the very strictness of the letter all the time-rebel!!

Are you a pretorist? Its just an impression i get. I really enjoy your posts, its great to converse with someone with an interest in 2nd temple judaism.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sassylassy

Thanks!

There is no point in writing what people cant understand. You find that all the time because the writer thinks it makes them look clever, however whats the point if your point doesnt get understood!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Yes I know the etymology of the name of the town. And the power of suggestion.
It obviously isnt your cup of tea with all of this religious nonesense, and maybe us religious folks should all just get a life and just forget all of our stupid beliefs. After all, religion is to blame for all of the worlds ills and the whole world would be better off without it right? But what fills that void?

Communism, that went well!
No moralistc restraint because we are just animals that can talk?

However, fact is that there is definitely a pattern in the scripture that the very best minds in world history, people cleverer than us, noticed and took very seriously indeed. People like Isaac Newton for instance.

The bible has inspired many people like Isaac Newton and has been the catalyst of many scientific breakthroughs. So if scientific exploration has been given a leg up through this dumb manuscript then maybe its not so dumb after all?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
Hi SelaHobed:

In Homeric poetry, Apollyon is a Plague-Bearer god with a silver arrow i.e. in his role as the Destoyer and this could be extended to a Ruiner [i.e. of Crops] associated with swarms of crop eating locusts who leave a trail of destruction behind.

This is a story written in the heavens. I believe it relates to the constellations Scorpius and Sagitta. Scorpius/Apollyon and Sagitta/arrow. Similar to the story of cupids arrow. One has to ask what and where this arrow is pointing too and why?
What happens in the heavens above and the earth below when the sun enters the sign scorpio?

Is the sign Aquila/eagle representative of the phoenix when something happens at the galactic centre/Black hole? This creation story is repeated when Marduk fires an arrow into Tiamats heart which finds its parallel in the story of Sagitarius firing an arrow through the heart of Scorpio.
It seems like the ancients were trying to hint at something that happened in the centre of our universe which may have had a destructive effect on this planet.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
 7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

[edit on 043030p://f07Monday by Selahobed]

I remember part of a program I saw many years ago. That part of the program said the locusts of Revelations were helicopters. Imagine someone who has never seen a helicopter who sees thousands of these approaching. I can imagine 100s or 1000s of approaching helicopters sounding like 100s or 1000s of chariots. They've never seen a vehicle which covers a person completely like a helicopter does so they can't imagine people being inside it, therefore: "and their faces were as the faces of men. "

My personal view is that much of Revelations are visions of the future (now). So if someone sits with Rrevelations and try to imagine a primitive person seeing modern warfare and technology I'm sure much of it should become quite clear. I've said it more than once that the reason so many people dismiss the Bible as fiction is that it is "sold" as the "Word of God", but it is far from it. It has history, myth, real prophecies and visions of the future as portrayed by primitive man. All IMHO of course

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

however, they come out of a gate or door to the abyss, that had been locked. an angelic being, descends to the planet, unlocks the door, and out of the abyss gate, comes those things. so are you saying there are helicopters in the abyss? and do you know what it is?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
this is how you can tell the LHC is not the bottomless pit of revelation 9, although it certainly could be a different one.

1. it has to have a door or gate of some kind with a locking mechanism on it
2. an angelic being has to open that door or gate, with a key
3. before the angel opens the gate, it has to descend to the earth

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
this is how you can tell the LHC is not the bottomless pit of revelation 9, although it certainly could be a different one.

1. it has to have a door or gate of some kind with a locking mechanism on it (DOES IT HAVE TO BE A MECH DOOR OR DIMENSIONAL LOCK)
2. an angelic being has to open that door or gate, with a key (MAY THE KEY BE A ASTERIOD COMET OR GAMMA RAY)
3. before the angel opens the gate, it has to descend to the earth (THE STAR ABBADON FELL TO EARTH LIKE IF THE LHC MAKES A HOLE SOMEWERE ELSE FOR THINGS TO FALL THRU)

Personally I dont know were this BOTTOMLESS PIT ACCESS ON EARTH IS BUT I KNOW IT TIES IT TO ANOTHER LOCATION FAR OFF ALL OUR MAPS *WHAT SOME CALL DIMENSIONS and OTHERS CALL REALMS*

A black hole machine that produces ANTIMATTER-LARGE MAGNETIC OUT PUT AND LARGE HEAT DISTRIBUTION can poss. open this door.

[edit on 9/30/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

here's a tip, those locusts is the spirit of sexual deviancy. locusts start out as grasshoppers that look harmless enough until they reach critical mass; then all hell breaks loose

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

next problem:

the abyss is always called the sea, a large, deep body of water, and so on.
now i'm not saying it is water, i'm saying the door is in the water.

also, the etymology of abyss is apsu, absu, abzu. so what we would need in order to say the LHC is the bottomless pit of revelation, is for angelic being to be the one who turns on the LHC, thereby allowing access from the door of the LHC to our world, by the weird metal locust things.

however, the abzu gates have been known since antiquity. if they function on the same premise as the LHC, the opening of the LHC is not a novelty. it's same old same old. meaning that the governments of the world may already be using the abzu gates. but they have to first develop the technology formally, on the books, for the public to see, before any such usage can be "explained away" with science. i see it as preparation for the public, at this point, and not as some new thing they are doing.

they also have the problem of insisting the ancient texts are all mythology. if something that big, from a book of the christian bible, were to be recognized and located, the idea of it being a myth goes bye bye, as do the attempts to make the ancient texts of sumer, akkad and egypt look mythological.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
I remember part of a program I saw many years ago. That part of the program said the locusts of Revelations were helicopters. Imagine someone who has never seen a helicopter who sees thousands of these approaching. I can imagine 100s or 1000s of approaching helicopters sounding like 100s or 1000s of chariots. They've never seen a vehicle which covers a person completely like a helicopter does so they can't imagine people being inside it, therefore: "and their faces were as the faces of men. "

My personal view is that much of Revelations are visions of the future (now). So if someone sits with Rrevelations and try to imagine a primitive person seeing modern warfare and technology I'm sure much of it should become quite clear. I've said it more than once that the reason so many people dismiss the Bible as fiction is that it is "sold" as the "Word of God", but it is far from it. It has history, myth, real prophecies and visions of the future as portrayed by primitive man. All IMHO of course

I think that may be the case as well. I also think angels could be aliens, chariots of fire or beams of light could be UFOs, Gods and Goddesses could be the Kings and Queens of the aliens, Gods and demons could be warring factions/species of aliens, and the reason each god says to it's believers "I am the only God" is because the people remember when the last alien king came to earth and called himself a god. Then a new alien king comes and says, forget that god, he was a false god, I am the only TRUE GOD! Worship only ME! Seems possible to me anyway.

1. it has to have a door or gate of some kind with a locking mechanism on it
2. an angelic being has to open that door or gate, with a key
3. before the angel opens the gate, it has to descend to the earth

1. A gate with a locking mechanism sounds like an interface with a password. I bet there isn't just an ON/OFF switch.

2. Who are we to judge who is or is not angelic? Could "angelic" imply that it is a human? If so, perhaps it's someone who works on the LHC who is a devout believer as well.

3. Maybe the gate descending upon the Earth is when humans develop the technology and theory to build and operate the LHC? We not have the gate on Earth?

Anyway I am not a Christian, in fact I am an evil sinner.

But my evil logic had to be expressed.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

next problem:

the abyss is always called the sea, a large, deep body of water, and so on.
now i'm not saying it is water, i'm saying the door is in the water.

also, the etymology of abyss is apsu, absu, abzu. thereby allowing access from the door of the LHC to our world, by the weird metal locust things.

so what we would need in order to say the LHC is the bottomless pit of revelation, is for angelic being to be the one who turns on the LHC, (OR IS THE ONE WHO SHUTS IT DOWN W/ SOME FORM OF DESTRUCTION CREATING THE PIT/EXIT)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

the gate doesn't descend to the earth, rather the angel who opens the gate does

why was the tower of babel closed down? it means gate of the gods. or to be more precise, chaos (confusion) gate of the water god. nimrod was bringing stuff threw that gate. bad stuff. stuff that had caused the pre flood world to get in such a mess that it had to be wiped clean. you can even see further examples of the types of things coming out of it in the ancient text, the enuma elish. in the text, tiamat (chaos/confusion) opens a gate on the moon and out comes a bunch of crazy things, similar to the bottomless pit reference. this thing has been talked about in ancient texts for thousands of years. it's the subject of the egyptian book of gates - which apparently lost something in the translation. it's the portal of the lords of eternity. the ladder of heaven and the stairway of heaven.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The thing is, they are trying to produce the very thing that created stars in the first place.

Hebrew verb "to fall" is Naphal;

Naphall Definition:

abandon (1), allot (1), allotted (2), anyone falls (1), apportioned (2), attacked (2), born (1), bring down (1), BURST (1), came down (1), cast (16), cast down (5), casts (1), COLLAPSE(1), come (3), dash down (1), defect (1), defected (3), deserted (3), DESERT (3), did (1), dismounted (1), divide by lot (2), dropped (1), FAIL (1), FAIL* (1), FAILED (4), fall (130), fall down (4), fallen (55), FALLEN AWAY (1), fallen down (4), falling (3), falling down (2), falls (22), falls away (1), fell (98), fell down (8), felled (1), felling (1), give birth (1), go over (1), going over (2), gone over (3), inferior (2), killed (1), knocks (1), lay (1), lay down (1), lay flat (1), lie down (1), look (1), lost (2), lying (5), making (1), perish , surely fall (1), (2), topple (1), void (1), waste away (3).

To fall in hebrew is to rebel, fail, collapse, desert your former post or abode, in other words not a good thing, not something that is done in Gods will. It also means to FAIL, so what happens when a star "fails"? It COLLAPSES on its own gravity and forms into a BLACK HOLE! And this particular falling star has a KEY to OPEN a DOOR. The word door is important because a door in essance is a portal into another place. In this case another dimension. So this star is the key and the door at the same time. IMO the LHC still looks a good candidate of being both a key and a door, and alongside this is the fact that this pit is bottomless, which is to say infinite in length, and our own universe does not support infinites, so this has to come from another dimension or realm.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

ah but whenever a star falls to earth, it's immediately recognized and identified as a he and a fallen angel. when a rock crashes to the earth, it's called a rock or a stone. when a mountain crashes to the earth, it's usually (not always) something other than an actual mountain.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

we don't need to move it though. it's right where it was when the angels were put in it in the first place and that is in the area of iraq, particularly the persian gulf-->euphrates river. it hasn't moved from its spot where it was buried. it ties all the ancient texts into a long stream of revelation.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
wait, now if they found the big abyss gate and moved it to LHC, that could potentially be the reference, but how would they get it there without being noticed. it's a huge gate. there were at least 2 sizes of abzus. personal sized, which doesn't appear to be much taller than 20 ft, if that, and then the big one that the big ships came through.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
First of all, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) isn't going to make anything that the Universe itself doesn't make. The idea that the LHC will somehow cause the end of the world is nothing more than fear of technology.

Well put. For those who might have missed the facts, cosmic rays coming to Earth often carry energy many times that which is to be produced at LHC. This means that whatever particles are to be studied at LHC are already produced in some quantities in the atmosphere and the rocks, but of course due to scarcity and unpredictable location aren't amenable to study in nature.

To the OP author: as others noted, you got picture of the LHC wrong on page one. You seem to have focused on the very old machine, the PS.

The town of Saint-Genis visible in your other pic is where I like to buy fresh bread

I was down in the LHC cavern earlier this year and it's really impressive. Looking to data taking in a few weeks!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

As i also said in a previous post stars are equated to angels, and this particular angel has fell, deserted his former abode, rebelled, and this particular angel is also called the destroyer/satan(adversery)/lucifer/that serpent of old etc, and has with him a key. Our technologies evolution has been geared up to this point, almost in a guided way, all the way till now to produce this "Key" to "unlock a door". The LHC is still the best candidate.

For those who dont know, Lucifer was Gods favourite angel who became full of pride and wanted to "Be like the Most High" and "Deserted his former abode", but was cast out. He cannot repoduce what God can do so uses technology to achieve his aims. This wanting to "be like the Most High" has been the catalyst for the various technologies that we see today, for example sattelites, cctv, barcoding, electronic banking, census keeping, dna databases, mass media, electronic snooping and those are just a few examples of trying to "be like the Most High" because God knows every hair on our heads and everything we do, but satan cannot do that so uses technology to repoduce this "omni presence". Ever wondered why we have these stupid census/market research things all the time? Shops now even keep databases of what each individual buys, part of it goes on practical stuff, but the rest goes to a central database. In europe for intance that database is in Brussels, and i kid you not, it is even called "The Beast"!!!
This key then is a technology that opens a door, and the only piece of tech that can do that or has the potential is the LHC.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yes but these cosmic rays are produced in natural conditions, the stuff produced there are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join