It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Most UFO Sightings Plasma Life Forms?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
HISTORY of CRITTERS

Religious people talk about the soul, an energy 'being' that survives past death. New Age people talk a lot about 'ascension' where the human being evolves into a being of light and pure energy. For hundreds of years people have seen what they belief are 'ghosts' All these are entities of energy...

Side note: Humans have a life force... an energy that makes us who we are... where does that energy go when the body dies? It cannot be destroyed so it must go somewhere... food for thought

I find it quite possible that ghost sightings may in fact be 'critters' misinterpreted. Being plasma energy in nature, they would leave traceslingering.

The term 'Critter' to describe these life forms was coinned by Trevor James Constable in the 50's... and that info was already in Poets OP from Burlington UFO's

Wilhiem Reich, the 'Cloudbuster' believed the 'Critters' fed of Orgone Energy

"The Immunity Syndrome" is a second season episode of Star Trek: The Original Series first broadcast January 19, 1968 and repeated June 7, 1968. It is episode #47. This episode dealt with a giant space amoeba that fed on energy

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

While of course I disagree that the objects in the STS-75 tether incident are objects close up, I think I should point out that clearly none of the numerous foo fighter reports are camera anomalies. Once you begin to recognize how valid of a theory the plasma concept is, then you can start thinking about what is or is not plasma.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
My Thoughts on CRITTERS

They are playful and curious, and they are aware of us and what we do, but I do not know if they are able to communicate with us directly...
[Star Trek TNG "Home Soil" comes to mind
]

I think it likely that they live their adult life in space... but breed in our atmosphere.

I think the orbs are the young ones, and it appears the orbs are the most energetic and playful... and causing a lot of trouble.

I think sightings are up in level because there is something changing in our local space and/or on the sun which is either creating a 'mating season' are allowing them to be more visible. NASA reported a lowest ever reading of the solar wind since we began recording it. Perhaps this allows them to move about more openly

I think that NASA is fully aware of the existaence of these CRITTERS... I have seen them on the NASA control room screen. There is NO WAY that what this is on the screen at mission control is an 'ice crystal'. Just the shear size on the screen tells you that

I do NOT know if NASA understands they are CRITTERS, because I have several reports that discuse unknown plasma objects, so perhaps they don't accept them as life forms yet... but they do know they are there.

I used to think that the main UFO research organizations would be better off considering the life form hypothesis... I thought they were all in the "It MUST be Alien space craft" camp...

But I had this letter from Denise Stoner of Florida MUFON...

Yes, I do believe at least 50% or greater of these recent sightings (past 15 yrs perhaps) are life forms of some kind. I wish I could recall the paperwork on a case I had that involved an abduction where the individual never saw an entity such as the "Grays". He felt the whole works of the craft was a living, breathing entity in itself. Sightings now include so many balls of light that appear to be glass like on the outside with some sort of swirling living being on the inside. This "Shape Shifting" going on is perhaps the workings of the plasma or whatever these beings are made up of as they enter our earth.

I have a fascinating photo - original- of a beam of light coming down from the sky to some ranch land. Within the beam you can see a form that looks like an entity in fetal position waiting to step out of the light. I am waiting to meet with a photo analyst who can enhance this so we can have a better look at what's going on. Everyone who has been shown this picture sees the thing immediately. I will share that with you at some point, if you are interested.

Ron: You may quote me on the statement regarding my thoughts on the plasma, critters, etc. These are my thoughts and not those of MUFON. One of the three questions MUFON asks as criteria to determine whether or not we have a Category 1 (Fly By), Cat. 2 (Landing), Cat. 3 (Entities involved) is: Did the Witness experience poltergeist, ghost or haunting activity, out of body experience or religious transformation. It must tie in directly with a craft landing. So, we are mixing these experiences with the angelic forces, plasma-like beings, and so forth. Along the line someone - and I don't know who - has discovered there are reasons to believe this is all related to the UFO phenomenon. Or at the very least, it needs to be explored.

Thanks so much for sharing the info. on the critter birth.

Warm Wishes, Denise Stoner

Denise M. Stoner
Chief Investigator, Florida
Mufon State Section Director

continued...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So... I was wrong... it seems at least some other top investigators are in my camp on 'Critters'

The 'Critter Birth" refered to...

I think that what we are seeing in this video is a Critter giving Birth. In the beginning you see a jellyfish like object shape shifting and transluscent. Inside it is a reddish orb moving around. At the end the red orb is out and flying around like a youngster doing figue eights...

TALLAHASSEE UFO September 5, 2005

Part 1 of 2 - Tallahassee UFO

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

Part 1 of 2 - Tallahassee UFO

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

Enhancements

UFO over Tallahassee, Florida

www.youtube.com...

Tallahassee UFO - [Motion Tracking] by Majik Ninja from ATS

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here is a subject that I think should be added here. I remember hearing about this back at the time, and at different times.

www.popularmechanics.com...

NASA Jumps at Patent for Plasma-Powered UFO Technology

Subrata Roy, an aerospace engineer from the University of Florida, recently submitted a patent application for an aircraft that just happens to come in the shape of a flying saucer. Dubbed a “winged electromagnetic air vehicle,” or WEAV, the battery-powered prototype is designed at less than 6 in. across. Even so, Roy insists that the mini sci-fi mobile could be built full-scale for missions like atmospheric surveillance—and that’s got NASA and the Air Force interested.

Powered by magnetohydrodynamics (a bulky title for the way energy generated as a current passes through a conducting fluid), WEAV would be able to lift off vertically and hover—”a saucer and a helicopter in one embodiment,” as Roy puts it. We’ve seen prototypes of choppers with vertical landing capabilities and even length-morphing rotors, but Roy is talking about virtually part-less flight: Plasma-forming electrodes would serve as a conducting fluid, causing the surrounding air to be pushed around the craft, propelling it through the sky.

That sounds like something truly meant for space, and while physics are stacked against a saucer-like vehicle for the atmosphere in the near term, Roy isn’t the only innovator with something of an upside-down eye on the sky. With reports on breakthroughs in levitation on a very small scale and the possibility of flying “magic” carpets both surfacing within the last year, maybe sci-fi and Hollywood aren’t that loosely related after all. Then again, real success in any of these fields of flight would be revolutionary. As it is, a small flying saucer might be useful as another in the long line of mini-UAVs. —Allie Townsend.

Apparently plasma does have the ability to propel itself through space, so that explains how these little white dots seem to move about under there own free will as opposed to being controlled by the forces of nature.

If we are being visited by life forms that evolved on other planets, traveling in space on ships, they may very well be using plasma technology to power their ships.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
While of course I disagree that the objects in the STS-75 tether incident are objects close up, I think I should point out that clearly none of the numerous foo fighter reports are camera anomalies.

Perhaps this thread we should leave out the STS75 Tether critters as we have many threads on that already and I would hate to see the OP topic yet again buried by the spam of the Bokeh Believers

So lets do STS 80 instead

At the beginning of the sequence you can see on barely visible move down the screen then stop. Here it is in the center..

Here it is further down...

Here is the sequence... two parts first the formation... then the storm... with narration.

UFO: filmed during NASA Space Shuttle STS-80 Mission

Now when someone explains to me how 'ice particles, dust and debris' can form a circular formation and turn on the lights...

When yawl have that figured out I'll be back

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
My Thoughts on CRITTERS

They are playful and curious

I like the way you put it. The ufo orbs are very playful and curious

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Good thread poet. S&F
I have seen many threads here at ATS where that is what I suspected.
I did not know they had a designation "Plasma Lifeforms" pretty cool.
The latest example. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look forward to finish reading the thread today.

Another older thread example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
What the hell.
I'm supposed to be the one giving proof here?

Yes because YOU made the preposterous statement that 99.9% are hoaxes so either retract or provide evidence to back your wild claim

Did any of you stop to ask the guy claiming that he had evidence that most UFOs were "Plasma Lifeforms" if he had any proof?

Well if you read Poets (and my) other NUMEROUS posts and threads you will see pages of evidence to back the claims...

And i'm the ignorant one here?

Appears that way, yes... that or a troll that people need to stop feeding

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I give you David Bohm and foo fighters and focus in on some Roswell sight cause a link is on one of the page?

I guess people see what they want to see.

Yes they do... and skeptics will lay in wait for just such an incidence to use that as a wedge to attack from... It's actually funny yet pathetic because they truly believe they have 'got you' because one reference may be 'iffy'.

Don't let it get to you though... just stick to the data... the silent watchers are your target audience... and they are smarter than the skeptics think
they just don't want to plat the game....

And that game showed itself here in the number of people that felt it was worthwhile to respond to the trolling of one... and yes I too am guilty
but it adds nothing... let the ignorant bathe in their bliss... they won't get it until a critter bites em in the butt...
though I don't think they bite

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

While of course I disagree that the objects in the STS-75 tether incident are objects close up, I think I should point out that clearly none of the numerous foo fighter reports are camera anomalies.
I don't think they were camera anomalies (although the "ice crystal" explanation is not based on a camera anomaly but on the way all cameras work) either, at least the photos I have seen.

Once you begin to recognize how valid of a theory the plasma concept is, then you can start thinking about what is or is not plasma.
The funny thing is that I have been thinking about it for several years, and it's not limited to plasma either, how can we know if there isn't any other unknown (or known but not in that way) possible way of being alive?

Unfortunately, as zorgon said, many people that interested in UFOs appear only interested if they are intelligent beings piloting their advanced craft. And they even say that sceptics do not have imagination...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

WOW, these Tallahassee videos are amazing. I think you are right, the period where he had the UFO/plasma critter in focus, it did look like it was giving birth. Then while they are getting refocused, they report seeing two orbs. sounds like one gave birth to the other, and then like you say, the red globe starts moving around like a kid, testing its new legs. The helicopter approaches, and then it skedaddles.

It makes sense that Earth would be a breeding ground, with our ozone providing protection from the sun, such creatures might find our atmosphere like a warm bath.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I also think we should avoid the STS-75 case in this thread, but I also think that you should not bring the same discussion but just from a different mission like STS-80, the discussion is the same and should be left out of this thread, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
No that's not what plasma looks like. I've only seen plasma in one thread on ATS, as shown in these photos:

Nice one
Had not seen that one yet..

BUT To make a statement that you know what plasma looks like...

A beautiful Nebula left over after a star explodes is Plasma Energy and a simple trip to Hubble site will show you the infinite variety of what these plasmas look like

A lightning bolt is plasma energy...

This experiment ... take a vacuum... and a thin copper wire... kinda like the tether
and watch the glowing plasma sheath form around the wire making it glow and appear fatter

Plasma has an infinite variety of forms.

This is plasma on the Sun...

Stunning Looping Arcs

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I think this subject works on so many levels, it makes it all that much more fascinating.

There is a video out there somewhere or a woman who is a researcher on how the human brain works, who suffered a brain aneurysm, so that she experienced conscious in her left brain, which works in a parallel processing manner, which is completely opposite of the right side of the brain which operates linearly, and where our conscious typically resides.

In her left side of the brain, the world looks completely different, we are one with the world.

To me, the existence of these plasma life forms suggests that we may very well have a soul, a plasma life form inside of us that sparks our life and animates the flesh. David Bohm's other experiments, which show that particles seem to be able to communicate with each other over long distances, that seem instantaneous, faster than the speed of light, such that there is scientific proof that ESP could be a real phenomenon.

Maybe they could communicate with us through our left brain. Our right brain is just unable to make sense of what is being communicated. This is where instincts kick in.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I wanted to bump this as I really think this a very relevant concept to
some things Unidentified that fly or float...LOL

Please keep this thread alive so that experiencer's that have seen it, have a chance to do so.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I think I will keep a look on sightings for which this is a better explanation than, for example, "alien craft" or "Venus" to post here, if nobody does, obviously.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yeah, I think the foo fighter phenomenon, which is very well documented by far too many credible sources to be ignored, really points towards plasma life forms.

Well when we first encountered them we thought they were sone NAZI secret weapon, but they picked on the Germans and Japanese as well. I really need to go back to that because now a lot more info has been released as files reach that declassification status.

One other thing to think about..

IF they are indeed plasma critters, then the Government and Military can HONESTLY say that they pose no threat to national security... because critters are not attempting to take out any of our defenses or planes... just looking at them and playing chase... like a dragonfly will race (and overtake a train)

UFO and the Concord [Horrible Music but best footage I have seen)

In Spanish

tough one to debunk

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Great idea... I was going to do a thread on it but never really put it all in order yet. I can use this thread as an info gatherer

We do however need to stay away from the obvious Venus orbs... they really mess up results, but that is easy enough. Sadly though UFO 'orbs' are also the easiest to fake.

Now here is one taken by Johnny Annonymous before he was with ATS... even he thought he was looking at Venus at first until...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Apparently plasma does have the ability to propel itself through space, so that explains how these little white dots seem to move about under there own free will as opposed to being controlled by the forces of nature.

Not only that but plasma behaves as a fluid... so if you know anything about the Coanda effect craft where an air current can give lift to a circular craft like JLN Labs GFS-UAV... by replacing the air stream with a constant 'flow' of plasma you can now take the craft into space... provided you have a very light weight and powerful energy generator on board.

With Anti Matter like in Bob Lazar's sport model this would not be an issue, but since we don't have that...

we CAN however create a fusion generator that operates on HE3

MIT is working on such a device...

Levitated Dipole Fusion Confinement Concept

Here is a demo of the JLN Labs GFS-UAV (compare this to the Aviano UFO video)

JLN Labs has also been working on a plasma 'skin' for aircraft, something the Air Force Research Labs also has going

Effectively it reduces air drag, thus sonic boom, and it is possible to steer the plane using only plasma, and eliminate the need for ailerons... The skin is also very 'stealthy as the plasma disperses any Em hitting it like radar and even visible light

JLN Labs ARDA Morningstar

Lot of experiments on Plasma and creating it here
jlnlabs.online.fr...

The B2 uses this technology....

And the AFRL gave a press release on this in 2006... Seems plasma is better for hypersonic craft as the ailerons might rip off at such high speeds as Mach 10. Seems the triangle shape is also one of the best for this tech.

Revolutionary Hypersonic Aerospace Vehicles With Plasma Actuators

5/1/2006
AFRL Develops Plasma Actuator Computational Model
www.wpafb.af.mil...

6/6/2006
AFRL Proves Feasibility of Plasma Actuators
www.wpafb.af.mil...

You can create a ball of plasma in your microwave from a simple green grape
(recommend you use a different microwave than your normal one
)

Microwave Grape Plasma
www.thelivingmoon.com...

If you've been lucky and good, you may get treated to a show of a ball of glowing plasma rising through your microwave oven.

Here is a plasma created in a microwave from a candle flame

Oh cool A "How To"

Instructional: How to Make Plasma in a Microwave

Grape Microwave Plasma

Now suppose HAARP is using microwaves (a microwave oven used to be called a RADAR range) to generate plasma balls in the ionosphere for who only knows what reason

[edit on 6-10-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join