It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
You attempting to question how I could say he doesn't believe in plasma life forms is another attempt to obfuscate the debate and have people think "Oh yeah, he might actually believe in plasma life forms".
Making such an observation does not claim there are plasma life forms, but it does make a a link. This would be evidence to investigate, otherwise why make the statement
In other threads I have said it is within the realm of possibility that they could potentially exist given the amount of plasma in the universe, hell, what if god is a plasma life form and that's what the "spirit realm" is? Yes, I do believe in god. However I have no proof of that, just like we have absolutely zero evidence of a plasma life form,
When you do the research, you find that there is a great deal of evidence that this might be true, yet the scientific community remains mum on the issue.
Originally posted by johnmhinds
99.9% of reported UFOs are cgi/hoaxes, planes, helicopters, satellites, planets, balloons, birds, insects, faults in the film, etc... and the other 0.1% are unexplained electrical phenomena like ball lightning.
So no, most UFO sightings are not "Plasma Life Forms".