It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Most UFO Sightings Plasma Life Forms?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The silence comes because nothing is there. Why talk about a non issue which has no substantive evidence? Real scientists tend to keep mum on things of no consequence (at this time anyway). You can say I don't know what your views are till you are blue in the face. The fact is you went to a UFO thread, said it was probably a plasma life form and you linked this thread. Again, your views are more than apparent.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

NASA, and plenty of other scientists have put out papers that say he is wrong, that there is a significant amount of UFO sightings, not only in the atmosphere but in space as well that is unexplained. We went over the NASA report on the Tether thread I spent a great deal of time participating in, and I might have that link in this thread, can't remember.

Anyone who makes such definitive statements clearly does not understand science.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Some...not most.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

Mum, as in tight-lipped, not silent. There are reports out there.

The bigger problem is that science has become so institutionalized that it is more like a religion than real science these days. Too many careers on the line, too many stubborn people within institutional power structures.

The most intriguing thing about plasma is that we know so very little, just as we know so very little about electricity. when one considers that electrical flow might be better explained as plasma flow, that a magnetic field is a plasma structure, it blows the current model for the atom out of the water. Structure could then explain the whole force concept, where as the current explanation might as well be called magic.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Now that was a good post. I agree with everything you said. The reason I am no longer in atmospheric physics is because of how institutuionalized that specific field is when it comes to anthropogenic global warming.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join