It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us of your psychic abilities.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I want to know of your psychic abilities. I believe everyone has them to some degree. What are yours?

I will tell you a few of mine, maybe you have had similiar experiences.

Most of my psychic abilities I had when I was younger and that was many moons ago. But I still have some, They are,

1.... When driving on the freeway, I can tell ahead of time when a driver ahead of me will drift into my lane without meaning to.

2.... When in a room with many people who I have never met, I can randomly select a person and without say or doing anything, I can make that person like or dislike me by thought alone.

3....I can make a sleeping animal awake by thought alone. But I will admit that I cannot do this every time to every animal.

4....I have an affinity for animals they cling to me and follow me more so than other people.

5....I have "talked" to people who are dead. This is the oddest of my abilities, because it is never consistent, and I never did solicit a conversation. Also, I don't even realize I have communicated until it is over.

6.....I have had more than one "Guardian angel". In each case I was unaware of these until I was befriended by them.

7....I can remember quite a few past lives. Many are crystal clear and useful, but all are real and undisputable.

8.....I can "talk" with plants. This being the hardest ability to admit to for some reason. And I feel a little embarrassed admitting it.

9.....For every significant event in my life, I have a prior subtle warning before hand. A rather useless ability IMO, because I don't know how to put it to good use and I almost never realize the warning until the event is already over.

There are of course others, but enough of me, let's hear yours, ............PLEASE!

[edit on 27-9-2009 by useless eaters]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Ok.Let me see how my psychic abilities compares with yours.

(1)-I can commnicate with aliens and spirits.

(2)-I can tell if a house is haunted just by standing outside the house.

(3)-I can read the minds of people and animals.

(4)-I have seen visions of some of my previous lives.

(5)-I can detect the location of dead bodies even people who have been murdered.

(6)-I to have two spirit guides.

(7)-I can touch items like antiques and get visions of the past and who owned and used them.

(8)-I know i go astral travling while asleep quite often.

(9)-I am very good at remote veiwing and clairvoyance.

(10)-I have freinds in the CIA.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Would be cool if I had any.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
through what i believe may be an advanced form of cyber-telepathy, i can tell when people are full of crap on ats.

seriously though . . .

if you really do have any sort of telepathic abilities. It's probably not wise advertise them publicly; IMHO.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Usless eater, Can you clarify.

7) "real and indisputable"? Can you elaborate without getting into too much of your personal information?

9) From personal experience I would strongly suggest you follow your hunch/instinct anytime you get this "vibe". I know it can be very abstract, and usually doesn't make sense at the time, even getting seemingly two unconnected events. It may keep you or a loved one safe from a dangerous situation one day, so don't dismiss it when it happens.

Gorganthium,

3) Read my mind! Haha.

4) Do you have any validations of this that you can elaborate on?

6) Just 2? Not sure, but think I may have 4

8) So do I. Maybe see you around.

9) RV during Astral or awake, or both?

10) Oh dear. Don't know if I want to meet you in the Astral with your CIA connection and your Location in your avitar says Dulce Alien Base!LOL

Copernicus, Hello again. You have the ability, everyone does. Just learn to touch base with your "Higher Self and Source" a bit more.

JPhish, Not wise to go into too much detail about your abilities here.

Not yet anyway. Pity though.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thank you one and all for responding to my thread thus far.

GORGANTHIUM, I wish I had taken the time to perfect my abilities as you obviously have. I am impressed.

Copernicus, Thanks for responding. Most of these abilites are most often suble at first.

JPhish Thanks for the advice. Though I do have psychic abilites, I admit to sometimes not having the ability to shut up. I do have short comings.

maya27 Thank you for the advice. I would be happy to clarify, I do not feel safe about disclosing the exact technique. But let me know what direction you want me to take it.

Question: you say, “Not wise to go into too much detail about your abilities here”. Would that be because of ridicule or privacy concerns?

BTW,I like your signature.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

Personally I'd say for both privacy and ... not so much ridicule, but there are a lot of immature people just looking to opinionate and generally mouth off. I really dont want to get bogged down in a thread that gets bombarded, makes it too dificult to have a reasonable discussion and share.

Also, I don't have a need to open up my personal experiences to the kind of posters described above, who, I think for the most part, are just curious about it. But sometimes it would just be nice to discuss these experiences with others who have similar genuine experiences. Do you know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
People I barely know will spill their entire life's problems to me without my prompting.

Driving long distances, I automatically know when to slow down to the speed limit. 9 times out of 10 there is a patrol car alongside the road just ahead.

I feel what you feel (most of the time)

I know when I'm being lied to.

When I think positive, good things happen. When I think negatively, bad things happen.

I think all of this is normal and most people would relate.

ETA: I forgot to add that children and animals love me unconditionally. Its grown-ups who have a problem with me.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can:

Predict nearly 100% of what people are thinking, assuming I have time to talk to them first.

For every 10 million things that happen in my life, I am able to accurately foresee 1 event.

I can control other people using subtle queues and techniques I have learned from great masters.

If you didn't guess I am a mentalist.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by xelamental

So, can someone predict what you are thinking by talking to and observing you?
That would be far more telling.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sometimes I have dreams about things that WILL happen, problem is I don't remember having the dream until its already happening.. Kinda useless, but still cool. I've only been able to remember the dream before hand one time when my friends mom died. I told my husband that I had a dream the phone rang and he started crying over what was said to him.. He thought it was a joke. 20 min. later the phone rang and our friends mom died. He didn't cry, but still kinda weird..Every other time, I can't remember the dream until its already happening.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

You would think most people would love to have psychic abilities.Thats not always the case.There is a positive side to psychic abilities and then there is a negitive side to psychic abilities.Most people proberly want psychic abilities not realising what the negitive effects of psychic abilities are , what trouble they can cause you and other people.With psychic abilities comes responceability,trust and knowing when you have breached your privatcy protocols.The more we learn about psychic abilities the more our minds exspand into another awakening of understanding ,knowelege and peace.We all travel the road of life.Some people live a better life than others.Some people have better luck than others.Some people and richer than others.Some people know a lot more than others.Some people know things they are not suppose to know about.In the end we must all relise we are all equal.No religion or any amount of money and intelligence will ever change that.I am a simple man who leads a simple life with simple intreasts.Some day we will all be as one.That is the final objective.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I've never met anyone who can read me. Professional psychics and all. Simply because I know what cues they look for in their scams.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I thought as much. Surely though you drop the guard with family/lovers/friends?

Hope you don't use it to manipulate others to your advantage.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't really know anything that i can classify as "psychic abilities", though than again i may just not have realized certain traits of mine are classified as "psychic" though. But from what others have stated I have found a few.

I have deep connection with people, I'll feel what their feeling, even if I've just meet them a few minutes prior.

I experience de-ja-vu constantly.

I don't know, I guess I can't really just decrypt my regular sense's from my "psychic" sense's .

Cheers,
Max

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

I thought as much. Surely though you drop the guard with family/lovers/friends?

Hope you don't use it to manipulate others to your advantage.

I often use it for fun and general life (e.g. smalltalk etc), never for evil

I'd love to hear from someone who thinks they are psychic - genuinely believes - to see if we can design a test they can perform to identify if they really are psychic, or are actually using the same cues I do.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by xelamental]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

since when did having friends in the CIA give psychic abilities?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

Since the ego is a funny thing. IF anyone has psychic abilities I have yet to meet someone who can prove it. I'm an open minded individual, and I would like to believe that we ALL have innate psychic abilities, just not quite mastered or "unlocked", or consciously recognized all the time. I have found in my short time on this planet that 100% of the people who have claimed to be real psychics, listing their abilities, have not been able to demonstrate their abilities, beyond a shadow of doubt.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen

Originally posted by platipus

Since the ego is a funny thing. IF anyone has psychic abilities I have yet to meet someone who can prove it. I'm an open minded individual, and I would like to believe that we ALL have innate psychic abilities, just not quite mastered or "unlocked", or consciously recognized all the time. I have found in my short time on this planet that 100% of the people who have claimed to be real psychics, listing their abilities, have not been able to demonstrate their abilities, beyond a shadow of doubt.

We do have innate abilities. We all know how to read and interpret others using hidden queues. We also have the ability to predict events using logic, and think about many events in short order, meaning the likelihood of randomly encountering one of those events quite high.

None of that is supernatural though.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I can tell what people are thinking, their intentions, as well as character. It's nothing special, all you have to do is pay attention.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join